Lucky7Musume

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:34 AM

It's on the official members forum.. XD

http://www.hello-onl...musume-モーニング娘。/

Thank you.
Nakazawa, Iida, Abe, Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Niigaki, Tanaka, Michishige, Kamei - The ultimate Morning Musume lineup! Personality, Vocal prowess, Flawless in Appearance and Performance.

#5683 Paladar

Paladar

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

I won't talk about all your speculations regarding the senpais' graduation in the 9th generation audition thread, but I wanted to say something

Ai and Gaki probably WON'T graduate together. Gaki will become leader and help form whoever will take the subleader's place so that that girl won't have to learn everything from a scratch like Ai had to do when Mikitty decided to graduate a month after Yossie

And now please let's get back to talking about the 9th generation and not about the graduations of other members. Isn't Jun/Lin/Kame's grads enough for you for the moment? :noo:

EDIT: Or create your own thread 'speculations about members' graduation, if it doesn't exist yet <_<

I think most have agreed to drop the speculations but with the audition over now there's much to talk about including possible graduations this year and in the next few years, when 10th gen auditions might take place, what kind of single we'd like for 9th gens first, what the senpai who graduate could go on to do, even what songs we want for the first MM tour with 9th gen. The audition has ended we can't keep talking about the audition itself can we? Now is the time to talk about all the things 9th gens could prompt and do and all the things thew new lineup can do, be prompted to do etc. About that thread you said should be created, I'd be surprised if one doesn't exist considering how many graduations have taken place in the past and how fast.

Sorry about that. I know this thread isn't just for the audition in itself and you're right about all the other things that can be talked about and all. But those graduations speculations just got me mad since it has been going on and on for some time now. I apologize if I seemed/was rude to anyone. It wasn't my intention.

Posted Image
Breaking them is a crime!

#5684 Lucky7Musume

Lucky7Musume

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:56 PM

I won't talk about all your speculations regarding the senpais' graduation in the 9th generation audition thread, but I wanted to say something

Ai and Gaki probably WON'T graduate together. Gaki will become leader and help form whoever will take the subleader's place so that that girl won't have to learn everything from a scratch like Ai had to do when Mikitty decided to graduate a month after Yossie

And now please let's get back to talking about the 9th generation and not about the graduations of other members. Isn't Jun/Lin/Kame's grads enough for you for the moment? :noo:

EDIT: Or create your own thread 'speculations about members' graduation, if it doesn't exist yet <_<

I think most have agreed to drop the speculations but with the audition over now there's much to talk about including possible graduations this year and in the next few years, when 10th gen auditions might take place, what kind of single we'd like for 9th gens first, what the senpai who graduate could go on to do, even what songs we want for the first MM tour with 9th gen. The audition has ended we can't keep talking about the audition itself can we? Now is the time to talk about all the things 9th gens could prompt and do and all the things thew new lineup can do, be prompted to do etc. About that thread you said should be created, I'd be surprised if one doesn't exist considering how many graduations have taken place in the past and how fast.

Sorry about that. I know this thread isn't just for the audition in itself and you're right about all the other things that can be talked about and all. But those graduations speculations just got me mad since it has been going on and on for some time now. I apologize if I seemed/was rude to anyone. It wasn't my intention.

Don't worry about it. It's perfectly understandable to not want to think of one thing for forever or read about it for forever. I think what makes it such a sore subject is that 5th and 6th gen been around so long its hard to imagine the group with them gone and many a fan call them their fav or favs. It's over now though and I think this thread/forum is about finished with as all topics concerning the new lineup seem to have moved elsewhere whether to invade another thread/forum where it may be inappropriate or to ones that are appropriate but yeah no-one seems to be posting here anymore.
Nakazawa, Iida, Abe, Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Niigaki, Tanaka, Michishige, Kamei - The ultimate Morning Musume lineup! Personality, Vocal prowess, Flawless in Appearance and Performance.

#5685 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

First Fan Club Event!!!, with sayu,risa,aika and reina....i'm worried because not ai-chan :( :( :S :S :sob: :sob: :bad: :bad:
http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=1770
This is my Web site!: http://discoqueenews.blogspot.com/

#5686 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Off-topic too many times.

Too many arguments.

There's nothing more to talk about, since the winners were announced. Go to their own threads to talk about the four new members.

This thread is done.
Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users