• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

Okay........did I forget to comment again?
ooops.....my bad ^^;

Chapter 3
A day out with TanaKame sounds fun XD
Even though Saki's already 18 and Junjun isn't really thaaat older than her, I still find it weird reading about the Kids that way ^^;
But at least TanaKame got a free show :P
Aww, no Disney trip for Risa? Ai's immunity sure is good to be able to resist the eyes :lol:

Chapter 4

Eri spent the next half an hour briefing Gaki-san on her adventures of the day, shocking the elder girl with her rare spontaneity.

“This Reina sounds like fun.”

Risa should join them next time.
Reina might just be able to pop them into Ai's house :P

Reina's dream

XD XD XD
What??? XD

So I went invisible on her. Dumped sand on her during play time and framed other kids. Even made sure to break her umbrella on rainy days like this.
Yet, now here I am in this situation.

Must be karma at its best.

An elementary school bully that is not Reina? This is fresh XD
On the other hand, Eri's nuts XD How do you expect to drive away your fangirl by bullying her WHILE invisible? XD

“Sheesh, I was joking. I don’t get why you’re so scared of her anyways. Is she hideous and the size of a rhino or something? Because then, I understand why you’d be scared.”

“No, she’s just a little taller than me. And thin. And not ugly either.”

Of course she's not ugly. She's Sayu!
What's wrong with Eri?! XD

“*ahem* Ladies…your orders.”

Same waiter from the last 'incident'? XD

#62 Tundra Wind

Tundra Wind

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:49 PM

I'm pretty sadistic so Risa falling on her face while trying to persuade Ai would probably make me laugh. XD At least it might mean some bonding time if that happened.

What a funny girl. But I guess I am a bit of a jerk when I’m around her. I’m not usually that bad…I wonder if I should stop annoying her if I see her again. She looked pretty pissed tonight.

And if she does, it might lead to Ai giving her a chance. I'm still all for the idea of running backwards for Ai though. :lol:

“This Reina sounds like fun.”

It's hard for her not to sound fun unless you made her beat on somebody physically.

“I’m a goldfish!!”

...Why? XD

JunJun jolted out of her first class seat in the plane with a violent sneeze.

You like the idea of things like this, huh? Superstitions, karma, fate. :P

Hopefully, the girl wouldn’t be too scared when she woke up to remember what happened last night. She really was a nice girl, but she sure got smashed with all the alcohol.

Captain can always come back for revenge. *crosses fingers* :lol:

JunJun's job

Exceed Healthcare, huh? Aren't we missing a certain Berryz and a certain MM alumnus. :P

She always followed me around! It scared me when I was young! Not everybody’s so social, ya know? I didn’t know how to tell her to leave me alone, so I did the only thing I could think of.
Pick on her.
Of course, now that I think about it, it doesn’t make any sense at all, but that’s all the ideas I had to try to repel her.

Sayu? The Sayumi that had a pill bug as her friend in elementary school? And Eri was not the smartest child was she....Why would you frame somebody if you're trying to make the person hate you? :lol: I love the little airhead.

The large eagle immediately turned into a tiny parrot before proceeding to rest on the hook of the handle and thank me.

I don't usually have any opinions about her but you just made Aika adorable to me in this fic.

“*ahem* Ladies…your orders.”

All the time.... XD

#63 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:53 AM

@lex it's all good! XD you're not obligated to comment but i'm glad when you do :lol:
yeah, it's still kinda weird for me to write juncapn like that too due to captain. plus ill have to figure out more of her character before possibly writing her back in
LOL, im pretty sure Aichan would hate her forever if she randomly popped into her house with Eri and Reina in tow
haha, doesn't Eri just seem like the type that would've doneeverything wrong to stop Sayu's crush? XD she's such a numnut

@tundra LOL, well then, gaki-san tripping might be in the future if i find a nice spot for it lol
yeah, im not too sure about Reina's dream either tbh. just threw in something random that seemed dreamlike
i've always been inbuilt with that 'someone talking smack about you when you sneeze' thing lol. it gives me something/someone to accuse when i get crazy sneeze attacks
yknow I was trying to think of a name for her company but Panda Healthcare just sounds totally ridiculous and nobody would take them seriously lol
YES! Cute little lonely Sayu who has a crush on Eri just to get picked on by Eri herself. oh, kids XD

btw: same waiter lol

and also fyi, Sayu really did get picked on like that before in elem/mid(?) school (she talked about it on the show Ichihachi)

-oh btw- i love you two's long comments <3 <3 <3

btw, for anybody over 18 who's interested,
Spoiler

#64 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:47 PM

Ha Ha reina having freams about Jun and Saki :lol:

Eri really is daft somtimes isn't she, only she would think about bullying a girl to try and stop her liking you and to do most of it while invisible.... :c03:

You should definatly write morse Jun/Saki into the story, she could like follow Jun around like a love-sick puppy for something! ^^;

#65 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

XD Er is so fun to write since I have so much of her aho-ness to use
but yup, i'll try with junsaki, though it probably wont be too soon

#66 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

I'm back!! :ph34r: :w00t:
kinda boring chapter but I did what I could :unsure: i kinda lost my touch these past couple months

btw, i have a new story for you guys that i'll probably post the first chap of tmw. And of course, I'll keep updating RH when I can too

Chapter 5

“Awww Gaki-san, you don’t wanna take me to Disneyland instead of that girl~?”

Risa sent Eri a flat look in response.

“You were complaining about going too many times last time we went together!!”

“Hehe…oh yeah…” Eri partly stuck out her tongue in a guilty smile.

“Plus, it’s kind of fun messing with her. I wonder how far I have to go to get her to ease up…”

“Seems like you’d need a lot of luck from what you’ve told me. She borders on hating you already.”

“I guess…” Risa took the two tickets out and looked at the back of them. “Looks like they expire at the end of September. So I have a bit over 2 months to win her over. Whadya say Kame? Wanna place a bet?”

“I would, but at your jobless state, I’d recommend that YOU not bet any money.”

“Wow, you’re actually sensible and kind of smart sometimes. Never fails to surprise me.”

“Hmph! Well your aho friend has to get back to work, so I’ll talk to you tonight. And I got the bill, you bum.”

------------------

Yasuda Kei. One of the head officers of the Heroes branch in governmental defense. Direct supervisor of Kamei Eri. Sure, she looks kind of odd to most people, but she was most definitely respected in the field. Few people knew much about her personal life, assuming that she was just as serious with her life as she was with work. Eri was one of the few who got to know Kei well enough to realize that she was actually full of quirks and a strangely interesting personality.

Eri had found out that their branch was hiring, so she asked Kei in an attempt to help Reina find a job. Everything seemed to be fine until Eri said the name of her friend…

“Wait…THAT Tanaka Reina?? The little spitfire who never follows orders and leaves her clients stranded all over the world??”

“Umm…yeah….that would be her.”

“I don’t think it would be a wise choice for us to hire her, Kamei-chan.”

“Aren’t there lower positions where she can help with transportation in non-sensitive assignments?”

“Well, yes…but…”

“Please, Yasuda-san.”

“It’s a part time position. Tell her to come in for an interview with HR tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much!!”

-----------------

“Hello?”

“Hey Reina, it’s Eri. Where are you right now?”

“Nice, France.”

“Wow…you should take me there next time. Anyway! I have news for you!”

“Oh?”

“I got you an interview for a part time job tomorrow!”

Reina sat up from the grass she was laying in. “Really?!?”

Eri filled Reina in with all the information Kei told her earlier before hanging up, happy with the good deed she has done for the day.

--------------------

“Hey! Ai-san!” Risa called as she jogged up to Ai’s side. “Heading home?”

Ai sighed, mentally preparing herself for the oncoming conversation.

Stay calm. You’ve had a good day so far. Don’t let her mess with you.

“Yes.”

“Sweet, so am I.”

“That’s nice.”

Risa walked slightly in front of the other girl to look at her face, wondering why she was surprisingly calm.

“So…about those Disneyland tickets…”

“Wouldn’t it be better for you to go with your friends?”

“I’ve went with them before.”

“Look, I don’t even know you!! I don’t want to go with you, ok?? The things you people do to get hired…”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch it there! I’m not looking to get hired by you thanks, I was just wanting to be friends. I’m sorry if I came off as a jerk at first, but you really can’t judge us all like this!”

Ai almost felt a bit guilty before her instinct of mirroring anger fired back.

“Nor is it my fault that 99% of your kind is money-hungry and selfish!”

“No, I’m pretty sure it’s you who has that image of us, and forces us all to conform to your image in your head. What? Got dumped by a hero before?”

Ai abruptly stopped in her steps and glared at Risa like never before.

“Get lost.”

Surprised that she seemingly hit the nail on the head, Risa went back to apologize, only to be met with a slap on her right cheek. Of course, she could have avoided it, but consciously chose not to, feeling guilty of her brash words.

#67 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

uh oh, looks like risa's back at square one. she best be kissing some butt if she wants things to be, at least, civil between she and aichan.

#68 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Welcome back! :D
Don't worry about loosing touch, a little oil here and there you'll be back in shape at writing :good:

“Hmph! Well your aho friend has to get back to work, so I’ll talk to you tonight. And I got the bill, you bum.”

Wow........for once Eri's the one to pay because in almost every other fic I read, Eri usually forgets her purse XD

Yasuda Kei......Few people knew much about her personal life, assuming that she was just as serious with her life as she was with work............she was actually full of quirks and a strangely interesting personality

At first I thought it can't be THE Yasuda Kei we're used to, until I read that last line XD

“Wait…THAT Tanaka Reina?? The little spitfire who never follows orders and leaves her clients stranded all over the world??”

Apparently Reina's more famous than I first thought.
I wonder how many person she actually 'misplaced' :lol:

“Nor is it my fault that 99% of your kind is money-hungry and selfish!”
“No, I’m pretty sure it’s you who has that image of us, and forces us all to conform to your image in your head. What? Got dumped by a hero before?”

Ouch to Risa. Most of the time you hit nails without intending to ^^;
On the other hand, seems like Ai got herself involved with some hero before and sadly came out the loosing end. What could've happened and who? :huh:

Looking forward to your new stuff :good:

#69 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

@glassey haha well she wont be kissing aibutt yet XD

@lex yeah i def need some oil on these writing joints o mine
i know right, and since eri has a job and risa doesn't, i thought itd be a good time for a change XD
how many people reina's displaced? enough to be infamous ^^;

new story! i actually wrote this about a month or two ago so it's better written than my stuff now. i was gonna write more tonight but x_x
the next of this story will be a full chapter

Hook, Line and Sinker

Intro

“Forget it, Ai-chan. Just leave already.”

Risa turned to the large window to avoid seeing the other girl’s face.

She had expected Ai to leave after their argument but instead felt warm arms slip around her waist and a small nose pressed against her cheek.

Takahashi Ai. Sure, she looks small, cute and innocently dorky. That’s the character she holds in front of the cameras anyway. In reality, she’s a bit of a cheater, but no one would believe it even if there were pictures. Little Ai-chan? No way.

Unfortunately, RIsa had to find out about her long time girlfriend’s habits the hard way: walking in on her half naked girlfriend with someone else. Several times. Yet everytime Ai gets caught, she doesn’t panic like most people would. She calmly untangles herself from whoever she’s with and walks into the shower with her hips swaying side to side. The first time Risa caught her and confronted her with tears streaming down her face, all Ai did was hold her in a tight embrace. Not a single word was uttered. And that’s how it was everytime afterwards. When it became apparent to Risa that Ai was probably incapable of feeling remorse, she did what most people would: dump her.

Or at least she tried.

Takahashi Ai has a way of getting back in bed with you no matter how much you want to push her away.

“See you later then.” Was all Ai said before walking out the door casually.

I’m not even sure if I love her anymore. But I’m definitely addicted to her…her body, her scent, her voice, and her undeniable charm. Every once in a while, I’ll close my eyes and see her naked body in bed with a stranger and my temper will flare.

Yet…if I don’t see her within two days, I feel like I’m missing something vital to me. And she knows it.

#70 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Renatl heroes 5: Eri was really nice getting her boss to give Reina a chance at her work wasn't she, seems as though Reina's got a bad name with the agencies though (more to do with her kinda odd good streak that she has in her) so I hope she dosn't screw this chance up!

Risa yet again managed to mess it up with Ai! :c03: Hmm, so Ai had a history with a hero who lest her, I wonder ..... At least Risa feels bad for what she has done and even let Ai slap her, some real feeling for Ai by Risa showing through here?

PS I commented on Hook, line and sinker at JPH!P and not here, dunno why! ^^;

#71 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

oooo, a cheating aichan! i can see how girls would fall for her. she just needs to flash one of her famous smiles and they're as good as hers.

#72 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:01 AM

Rental Heroes chap5: (O.o)

oh my gosh, so intense. So we get some a TINY LITTLE INTSY TINSY BIT of light shed on Ai's past. GAH.
GIVE ME MOOOOOAAARRR. XD
man, all the slapping in the world, Risa still probably feels crappy. T___T don't torture my TakaGaki too much *tear*

Hook, Line and Sinker:

wow, cool title! already seems like a 'cool-feel' type of fic.
and dang, devious Ai..... I LIKEYY~ <3 XD
She's so hot and she knows it! LOOLZ but poor Gaki, she feel likes a puppet on strings, but in the end... she doesn't mind! well she does mind... but well... you get what i mean.

WELL! I'm all caught up now~
Looks like I have great timing with my return, cause you returned too!
great update(s) and I can't wait for mooooore~!!!!!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#73 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

@oddball who indeed in Ai-chan have history with eh~ *cackle*

@glassey hehe this is THAT story, remember the one I was talking to you about before?

@queen is there a lotta slapping going on or something? :blink: hehe takagaki is fun to play with thoughhh
devious indeed, hope you'll have some time to relax and read in your schedule. hopefully, i wont be too busy to write again this semester

Chapter 1

Risa sighed as she stepped under the shower’s torrent of warm water, eager to ease the pain in her muscles and her mind. It was no doubt that Ai had her wrapped around the pinky, no matter how much she tried to escape. The second her muscles began to relax, she could feel familiar arms slip around her waist tightly and the matching sultry hot breath against her neck. Soft lips trailed their way down the side of her neck to the edge of her shoulder before Risa got a grip on herself. Grasping the handle, she quickly turned it all the way to the right, changing the temperature of the water to bone-chilling cold. Only then could she look behind herself to confirm that Ai was not around, and that even her memory and senses were completely attached to the girl.

-----Risa POV----

How did our relationship wind up like this….

How did she turn the tables on me so suddenly that I didn’t even realize what was happening?

I can still remember the day we met. Even if I put myself in my owns shoes back then, I still can’t grasp any clue that these things would happen, that she would turn into whatever she is now…

I was supervising a fashion photo shoot for Zuis, one of my family’s many lines of magazines. We own the largest popular magazine company in Japan, and that say, I was assigned to Zuis. That edition was to be a new model’s debut. Takahashi Ai. When we first greeted each other, she seemed nervous, scared even. But I suppose that’s not out of the ordinary for a girl’s first real photo shoot.

Everything went smoothly, and the photos came out great, even though Ai was still quite resigned and quiet. When it was finished and the staff was wrapping things up, I decided to meet this girl personally.

She had just changed back into her street clothes when I approached her.

“Otsukaresama.”

“Otsukaresama deshita.”

“I was wondering if you’re free for a dinner with me and some staff after everything’s packed up. I like to get to know the new models more since we’ll be working together from now on.”

“Yes, I’d love to.” She answered in a meek voice while tucking a long strand of hair behind her right ear.

She stayed quiet, but remained polite through the duration of dinner, even with the amount of alcohol we drank in company dinners. Finally, the staff members each left to return home, leaving the two of us to a slightly awkward silence.

“How are you feeling Takahashi-san? Should I call a cab for you?”

“I’ll be fine…I think.” She wobbled as she got up, placing a hand on my shoulder for support. Losing coordination in her legs, she crumbled against my back instead of standing up.

“Err…alright, I’ll get a taxi for you.”

“Thank you. And sorry for laying all over you.” She propped herself up and away from me. “I’m not used to drinking this much.”

That night had been completely normal. She was completely normal, too.

Turns out Ai was rather popular among the models we worked with, so I began to see her more and more. I watched as she became more outgoing and personable. We became friends, and I learned about her slightly geeky side that most people wouldn’t see in such a pretty girl. Our friendship grew along with her career.

About two years after her debut, she gave me some pretty shocking news though. She had decided to stop fashion shoots and instead began modeling for our gravure magazine. Initially I was shocked at this proposition, since it was 100% her own idea.

Maybe that was the first hint I had into her.

Yet, it was when she began gravure that our friendship turned into something more. I had switched over to supervise that magazine to “broaden my experience.” Truth was, I obviously still wanted to work with her. Seeing her fit and perfectly sculpted body in swimwear and lingerie eventually made it unbearable for me.

Imagine my joy when she agreed to date me.

We were at my loft, lounging around comfortably on the sofa while some random drama was playing in the background. She had her head resting against my shoulder when I brought it up. And her answer? A long and sensual kiss on the lips. That night was one of the happiest I’ve had in my life to date.

About a year later, she stepped it up to half nude modeling. And this was also when things began to change between us. She modeled for another magazine for the half nude shoots, and with us for the gravure.

I began to see her less and less even though in terms of the industry, she was only a B-rated gravure model. I noticed that she wasn’t necessarily working all the time to be busy, but was spending more time with people in the other company than with me. But I didn’t say anything about it. I personally don’t like people who are ridiculously clingy so I didn’t plan to be a hypocrite and act that character. If she wanted to pursue that side of the career more, than so be it.

That’s what I thought it was about at first anyway.

Until the night that I went to see her, only to hear moans and grunts as I stepped into her apartment. Peeking through her bedroom door, I spotted her in bed with another woman. And I lost it. Kicked the door open so hard, both of them jumped and stared at me with saucer-like eyes.

“Who is she?” I can’t believe that woman had the guts to ask.

Even though I was furiously glaring at Ai while waiting for an answer, all she did was give the woman a pinch on the butt and hop out of bed, hips swaying left and right all the way to the shower. I stormed in after her and caught her wrist in a vice-like grip, spinning her around to face me.

“What the hell are you doing?!?”

“Well, I was about to take a shower until you stopped me, Risa.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about!! Who was she?? Why are you cheating on me?!”

“Oh, the makeup artist I had today. She’s pretty, eh?”

I really had no words left for this girl. I wanted to slap some sense into her but I couldn’t bring myself to hurt her. Finally, the dam broke and tears began to stream down my face. I was about to turn and leave this relationship until she held me against her naked body until my sobbing turned into quiet whimpers.

When I woke up, she was next to me in her bed and the woman from earlier was nowhere to be found.

I let her go that time, completely unaware that she would be committing the same act with many different people, men or women.

Every time I asked her about it, she would find one way or another to dodge the subject.

I caught her again yesterday. This time when she came out of the shower, I stopped her and made sure she couldn’t escape.

“Why do you keep doing this, Ai-chan?”

“Doing what?”

I hate it when she plays stupid like this.

“Why do you sleep with other people? Am I not enough for you?”

“Don’t be silly. You’re great in bed.” She said with a sly smile.

“Ai—“

“Because I want to. Because I don’t have to stop myself. Because they want me and I want them as well. Because I love the feeling of pleasure running down my spine. Because I’m young, not tied down in marriage, and because I have a great girlfriend who understands.”

“I don’t understand!!! Why don’t you just come to me when you want sex instead???”

“Because everybody’s different. I like how different each person who’s against me feels. Plus, it’s not like I’m charming them into it. They just want my body and I want theirs. It’s not like I have everyone falling in love with me.”

“How could you treat me this way? We were fine together at the beginning…”

“People change. It’s as simple as that.”

“Then so will we. It’s over. For good this time.”

I began to walk to the door as I grabbed my keys.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that Risa. Maybe our relationship will just change into a different one.”

Refusing to acknowledge her, I left her apartment without looking back. By now I have a huge headache and sitting at home would only make it worse. Heading to the bar seems like the best idea to get away from the thoughts inducing my headache right now.

#74 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

:blink:
The evolution of minimoni Ai into Mr. Moonlight? :whistle:
Apparently the word 'commitment' doesn't exist in her dictionary just because they're not tied down by marriage.
In twisted logic, she's right, you know. *dodges things thrown by everyone*
The part where she says people change is also true, but there needs to be something to bring about such change in behavior.
Especially one that is so............different.
Which brings the question, what? :c11:
Oh, and lets see when Risa finally breaks and turns psycho :D

#75 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

Something must of changed in Ai, I cant believe that her quieter more timid and kind personality was all a lie to entice Gaki in to being with her, no something must of chnaged in Ai, something around the time that she became a gravure idol

I wonder if Gaki will really stay away from Ai this time?......

#76 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

crouton: we talked about the story before? it seems like we have, but i can't quite remember. ^^; was it on fb when we last talked?

annnywho, AWESOME chapter!!!! i hate to say this, but man, aichan's a b!tch! sleeping around like that. i can't imagine what's going to happen next chapter. best not keep me waitin, woman! :P

#77 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:12 AM

Wow, hook line and sinker eh? You definitely got me hooked :lol: I'm curious to know why Ai is behaving like this. Is it her 'real' character in this fic? Or is she hiding her true feelings due to some unknown reason.

Poor Risa though. Being hurt like this just because she loved the 'wrong' person. I wonder if someone will try and save her from this situation. AHhhhh I'm so excited about this story! I hope you update like one chapter a day :P

Btw, I love the background of their characters. Risa coming from a family which publishes magazine and Ai as a model who...well you know ^^;

Ooooh, I can smell the eruption of a fantastic plot already.
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#78 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Oh shnit, I'm back!! *braces for flying rotten tomatoes*

Chapter 6

“Grrrrrr WOOF WOOF!!!”

Eri barked at her dog, Aru, while kneeling down on all fours. She had gotten home from work to be greeted by the spunky pup, who crouched down into a playful position before pouncing at the turtle. They chased each other around the house, barking and jumping until Eri’s phone fell out of her pocket. Aru, who was still on his high, immediately picked it up in his mouth and ran away to his bed.

“Aru, give it back!! Hey!”

But all he did was give her a teasing look before pawing at the device and pushing random buttons on it.

-------------

“Hello? Who is this?”

Sayu had heard her new cellphone ringing when she got out of the shower, and had to messily wrap a towel around before picking it up. But all she heard was the sounds of buttons being pushed and a bunch of background noise.

“Aru! No! Bad boy, give me back my phone!!”

Wait, I know that voice.

“Eri-chan?”

“Mou…now it’s covered in spit…and you called someone! What the-hello?”

“Hello? Eri-chan? It’s Sayumi.”

“…”

“Hello?”

“A-Aru! G-give it back!! He-*click*”

“Eri-chan?”

After she realized the line got cut, the girl shrugged, saved the number into her phone, and got back to drying her hair.

At least she had the girl’s number now, even if the call was kind of weird.

-----------

“Oh.my.gosh. You made me call her! She has my number now!! Mouuuuu~”

Eri sat against her room’s wall, still holding onto the slobbery cellphone. But all the brown dog did was sit in front of her and pant happily.

-------------

Gah. I still feel so guilty.

After Risa pushed the wrong button with Ai, and got slapped for it, she had been tossing and turning in discomfort. Sure, she liked to mess with the girl, but this had accidentally gone a bit too far for her liking. While she had a bit of a mischevious streak sometimes, she never wanted anyone to hate her. And she was pretty sure Ai did now.

I should find her to apologize but I don’t think she’ll believe me.

Deciding to think it over later, Gaki-san picked up her keys before leaving the house to search for work again.

-----------

“What a nerd. Are you actually a fat middle-aged man or something?”

“Yeah, nobody our age is THAT obsessed with girl idols.”

There they go teasing her again. And in public this time.
The skinny and awkward looking girl shrunk back as far as she could against the street corner. She had just been excitedly coming home from a concert in her favorite member’s t-shirt when some girls from school spotted her.

But no matter how much they made fun of her for it, it never changed her outlook on her idols. After all, it’s not her fault they’re all so cute, pretty, and nice.

“That shirt looks so stupid too. Why would you wear that in public?”

They continued on and on, while people walking by would just glance at them and keep going.

“Hey, leave her alone.”

Ikuta Erina looked up to see a girl in her early 20s standing next to her.

Weird. I didn’t notice anyone walk over.

“W-who are you? And when did you get here?!”

“Scared? Then don’t go around picking on people.”

Intimidated by the older girl, the bullies turned tail and walked away while looking over their shoulders every once in a while.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Who are you?”

“The name’s Niigaki Risa. I’m a rental hero up for hire.”

“Oohhhh! Do you have some kind of scary power in your eyes or something?”

“Uhh…no. I have super speed.”

“Oh, oops. Hehe, well thanks anyways. I’m Ikuta Erina.”

Just as Gaki-san was about to keep talking to the teen, she saw the figure of a certain girl leave a store around the corner.

“Well, I don’t think this is a related rescue, but here’s my card anyways. I gotta go, but give me a call if you need me, ‘k?”

Gaki san spoke quickly before taking off, knocking over a confused man in the process.

------------

“Hi.”

Ai spared an annoyed glance at the girl walking backwards in front of her before ignoring her completely. She had somewhere to go, and definitely did not want to deal with this cocky girl right now.

“I’m from Kanagawa prefecture.
But I was actually born in Kagoshima!
My best friend is a hero who works for the government…but I can’t really tell you what she does…
She’s really funny though! Kinda weird and free-willed but she’s a good person!
And about me, I really really reaaaallllyy love Disney!
I even go to Disneyland by myself sometimes!
My friends used to call me Mame because I looked like a bean to them or som—“

“Stop!”

Ai screeched to a halt in her steps to yell at the girl who kept spouting random information to her.

“What are you doing, and why are you telling me all this?!”

“Well, I thought if you got to know me as a person, you wouldn’t hate me so much anymore.”

“Why would I care?!?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you saw me more as a walking advertisement than a human being, so I just wanted to let you know that I’m not always on the job as a hero.”

“…”

“Look, I’m really sorry about what I said the other day. I didn’t mean for it to actually hurt you.”

“Whatever. I’m busy, so leave me alone.”

Ai walked past the girl without a second glance.

Well, at least she seems a little less angry.

Gaki-san watched the girl disappear amongst the crowd of pedestrians while scratching her head.

A little progress is better than none.

#79 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

CROUTON!!!!!

you updated!!

yay!

:santa:

#80 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

=D guess i'll comment on here first lol since i don't think i can actually read on the other place you posted!
haha omg i actually wasn't expecting eri-pon to be in this too! =D omg as expected! always the idol-loving girl... and lol nice how you linked her in a scene with gaki-san
I definitely love how the story is going! and especially how each different story just seems to interweave with another =)
lol this story seems a lot more light-hearted than some of your other works i read =) lol makes me feel kinda relaxed from reading this! looking forward to more!
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users