• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:19 AM

Ha It's nice too see that Gaki's spped superpower spills over ito other parts of her life(she arrives early, get impatient when others are ordering etc..)

Ai and Gaki get of on the wrong foot,... um again :c03:, Ai has an intrseting point about thse so called 'heroes' though dosent she?

I wonder id Reina does work for Eri's company, I more get the feeling she's a jobless bum type hero (a bit like hancock if youv'e ever seen that film)

#42 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:59 AM

Yay! Third page!!

@Tundra *phew* I'm glad it did! XD Yeah, Eri was probably too lazy or sleepy to go all the way home. Sleepy turtles like to sleep wherever they feel like it.

@glassey good good! I hope you're having as much fun reading as I am writing this hehe

@Lex I know! I'd totally mess with people all the time if I had the right powers for it! And about Eri's powers, yeah. Of course she doesn't need to concentrate on it much other than when she's going in and out of visibility, but during sleep or any other kind of special condition: injury, etc, she will need to consciously control it to keep it active. Risa acts differently towards girls she can chase after! hahaha

@oddball haha, i think the real gaki-san is something like that too (or maybe my memory fails me) so it's pretty fitting for her.

Chapter 2

“How was your date, darling?” Sayumi’s mom asked once she and Aika walked into the estate. The two exchanged a blank look before Aika broke into a smirk.

“Well…let’s just say I’m not going on another date set up by you and Dad again.”

Her mother stopped at the top of the staircase, looking down at the two at the front entrance with a confused face.

“What happened? He seemed like such a nice boy.”

“You can’t just decide things like that based on looks and status. Apparently, he’s rather into gambling…and is pretty bad at it too! Basically, some loan sharks tracked him down at the end of the date and he practically ran away shrieking at the top of his lungs.” Ok so the last part was a little exaggerated…but not too much.

“Oh my…I would’ve never guessed. They didn’t try to hurt you did they?”

“They did, actually.”

“I got ‘em good though.” Aika pulled out a ripped piece of cloth from behind her that looked like a shred of printed boxers before grinning at her long-time employer. The taller girl burst out laughing. Despite the slight danger she was in, the turn of events turned out for the better.

“I’m sorry Sayu-chan. And good job, Aika-chan. I’m glad at least you had fun tonight.” Her mother couldn’t help but to laugh at Aika’s mirth as the girl threw her victory souvenir into the trash bin.

“No more set-up dates then?” Sayumi asked with the cutest face she could muster.

Which was really freakin’ cute.

“No more, it is.” Sayumi’s mom patted her on the head before giving both her and Aika a hug.

“Thanks, Mom. When it comes to relationships, I think it’s better for me to naturally fall in love.”

“Well, your father and I can at least say we tried the oppressive wealthy parents act once before it failed miserably!” She grinned.

“I’m going to bed now. I’ll tell your father about this turn out when he comes home from Switzerland tomorrow. Good night.”

“Good night.” The two girls answered before skipping to the kitchen. After all, Aika was hidden on guard the whole night and hadn’t had dinner yet. Sayumi decided to keep her company and snack a little as well.

Luckily, the chef had left Aika’s portion of tonight’s dinner in the oven, keeping it nice and warm. Sayumi, on the other hand, opted for a couple pieces of chocolate.

While Aika sat and ate, the taller girl couldn’t stop yawning almost continuously.

When Aika looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, she explained.

“Listening to jazz makes me sleepy, even though Mom and Dad got me to like it. Plus the singers aren’t cute like idols.”

The other girl nodded, and finished eating. “Can’t blame the guy for trying to impress you. His eyes were all sparkly whenever he snuck a peek at you.”

“Of course! I’m--“

“the cutest girl in the world. I know, I know. Funny how you’re so shy with strangers but are like this at home.

Sayumi puffed her cheeks out.

“Well, is it not true?!”

“Suuuure sure.” Aika cackled before running up the stairs to the bathroom, with Sayumi unable to give chase in a dress.

Aika relaxed in the large wooden bath. The family had designed the baths so that they all practically looked like indoor hot springs. It was beautiful to say the least, relaxing both body and mind.

Sure, all the material extravagances were great, but she was truly glad to work for the Michishige family. She was practically part of the family, herself. Eight years ago, she was only about ten years old when Sayumi’s older sister found her wandering around the alleys alone. At that time, she couldn’t control her powers and was merely a mangy kitten looking for food. Their parents originally planned for Aika to be the children's pet, since the two girls kept asking for a kitten. Imagine the family’s surprise when the next day, that kitten turned into a bear cub! It was later adopted for Aika to be Sayumi’s personal hero once she learned to control her powers. Although none of them actually needed protection, they just wanted to keep Aika around since they had all grown close to her. And so Aika had grown up with them, protecting Sayumi from bullies, stray dogs and recently, horny boys.

Needless to say, the last kind was the most fun to scare.

--------------------------

“Good morning, President. Welcome back.”

“Good morning, Ai-chan!!!” JunJun grinned widely at her secretary. “How was your weekend?”

“Not as exciting as yours, President.” To which LinLin wiped imaginary sweat off her forehead and made a face that said ‘You’re telling ME!’

“Hahaha, oh come on. I have a lot of work in front of me today. There’s nothing my secretary can do to brighten my day?” She gave the shorter girl a light pat on the shoulder.

“Well, if you want something that will amuse you. An incredibly rude so-called-hero kicked a can at my head yesterday and said I scream like a monkey.” She pouted at the memory.

Both JunJun and LinLin looked at her with wide eyes for a second before breaking into roars of laughter, both having heard Ai's distinctive scream before.

“S-Sorry Aichan, but how did that happen??”

“I heard someone following me home so I screamed.”

“Oh brother!! My stomach hurts!” To which LinLin instinctively held out her hands over Jun's stomach, her hands starting to glow a lit blue when Jun stopped her.

"Wait, this pain feels too good to stop! Hahahahahahahaha!"

LinLin was already holding onto Ai’s desk as she laughed some more.

“Hehe, I-I’m sorry it was one of my guys to do that to you.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know you’re not all that annoying.”

“Ok, ok. Time for work. Thanks for starting off my day with this Ai-chan!” JunJun smiled at her again before walking into her office, with LinLin tailing along.

“Well, at least my misfortune made someone laugh.” She mumbled but couldn’t help the smile tugging on her lips before she turned back to her computer.

----------------------

*Yaawwwwwnnn*

Eri had the day off today, so she was wandering around Shibuya for some shopping. Even though it was already past noon, the girl found herself yawning frequently.

She already had an armful of shopping bags by the time she stopped at a café for lunch.

“Of all days, why does Gaki-san have messenger duties the day that I’m off? Now I’m all looooneeelyyyyy.”

“I can keep you company if you want.”

Eri jolted from her seat, not used to being surprised when she was usually the one to scare friends by popping up recently.

“You! The girl who goes POOF!”

Reina took the seat across from Eri as if she’s known the girl for a long time already.

“That makes me sound like a drug addict, but in a sense, yes. I do go poof.”

“How did you find me?!”

“Whoa now, don’t start feeling too special. I usually come to this place, and you know what? I WALKED in here. You just didn’t see me.” She stuck her tongue out at Eri, who had confusion written all across her face.

“…Oh.”

“Yup.”

“…”

“You’re not very good at holding conversations, are you?” Reina laughed, not even waiting for Eri to find a comeback.

“Tanaka Reina.” She held out her hand.

“Kamei Eri. Nice to meet you.”

“So you’re with the gov. or the police, eh Eri?”

“Ummm…That’s…that’s confidential.”

“So the government then.”

Eri raised her pointer finger to her lips and tried to shhh Reina.

“Yo, you probably didn’t notice, but we’re in a corner booth and I was already talking softly.” She smiled triumphantly at the blushing turtle in the seat across from her.

“So…what do YOU do?”

“Unemployed for now. Though people find me to do high security messaging sometimes.”

“Really?? My best friend does that too! Although with your powers, I’d think you get a lot of job offers.”

“Well…I used to. They don’t ever last long though. It seems I only ever get employed by complete idiots. And they all manage to piss me off within the first week. And y’know, I’m not the kind of girl who’ll just stand there and take that. ‘Transport me to the hottest girl in the world’s bathroom.’ ‘Transport me to North Korea’s armory.’ ‘Transport me to the middle of a bank.’ So I take them there.”

“…really?”

“Yup. The hottest girl in the world is somewhere along the equator, depending on the season. Her bathroom is usually in a hut. North Korea’s armory? Sure, but it’s armed with troops. And so is the bank. Then I just leave.”

“Well…sometimes, if I’m not in the mood to be a smartass, I’ll just take them to Antarctica and tell them to go **** ********* ** *** ********!”

Eri’s eyes went wide. This girl is definitely interesting to say the least.

“Wow.”

“Yep! Yet my justice only leaves me with a bad reputation.”

“That sucks. Maybe I can see if we have any positions open for your skills and I’ll give you a good word if there is.”

“Really? Thanks little turtle!”

“Err…you’re welcome.”

“Say, what are you doing today? Wanna go play?”

“I’m off today, but what do you mean?”

“Well, I was thinking. The two of us together have awesome possibilities with what we can do.”

“Ohhh no! Nononononono! I’m not losing my job over something like this!”

“Chill! We’re not stealing and not killing! Just random roaming! How’s that sound?”

“If we’re in anywhere weird, we’re getting out asap. You know they have mind readers around to detect trouble makers. We can’t even think each other’s names.”

“Well that’s easy! What was your name again??”

Eri looked at the other girl with a look of disbelief in her eyes.

“I’m just kidding. Now…shall we go?”

“Ok.” Eri couldn’t deny the feeling of adrenaline running through her veins with the thought of what she was about to do. She had always stayed on the safe side with her powers. People who used them to do bad were usually caught and punished sooner or later.

After paying, they stood outside, about to transport when Eri stopped Reina.

“Wait. Can I drop my stuff off at home first?”

“Oh, sure. Where do you live?”

Soon, they were inside Eri’s messy apartment, trying not to trip over any of the things she had scattered about.

“Ok, sorry about the mess. I’m ready to go now.”

“Alright, random destination 1!”

#43 Tundra Wind

Tundra Wind

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:49 AM

Ai's monkey scream? :lol: <3

I'm glad Aika seems more like part of the family than Sayumi's pet.

I can't help but love Reina in your fic. She's too awesome with how she uses her powers. XD But I don't think it was the best idea for Eri to tell/show Reina where she lives.

Now where will they end up first and what will they do. ^_^

#44 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:49 AM

“Well, your father and I can at least say we tried the oppressive wealthy parents act once before it failed miserably!” She grinned.

XD Sayu has cool parents :good:

Aika's past

Poor little one.
Good thing she got taken in by the Michishige household and having a pretty good life ^_^

Ai as secretary

Sooo, she's Junjun's secretary eh.
Funny how she's not a fan of heroes yet, in our reality, Linlin's one of her favourite people.

“That makes me sound like a drug addict, but in a sense, yes. I do go poof.”

Eri's not very creative, is she? XD
Yet, Reina's way imaginative it seems.

Reina smart-assing her missions

XD XD XD
Very good, but mind you not all bathrooms near the Equator is a hut XD

“Well, I was thinking. The two of us together have awesome possibilities with what we can do.”

Holy, this is even better than just Eri's powers :w00t:
Invisibility + teleportation = a whole lot of tricks :D

“If we’re in anywhere weird, we’re getting out asap. You know they have mind readers around to detect trouble makers. We can’t even think each other’s names.”
“Well that’s easy! What was your name again??”

Oooo, so they do have a system to keep so called 'heroes' in check.
But then, privacy is non-existant with mind readers :noo:
Anyway, :lol: at Reina's comment.

I call Sayu's mansion as random destination 1! :P
Junjun's office isn't that bad either :D

P.s. You put a lot of thought into Eri's powers :good:

#45 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

XD But I don't think it was the best idea for Eri to tell/show Reina where she lives.

Normally, that would be a pretty bad idea. but we'll go ahead and say 'it's just Reina' and in this story, the worst she'll do to Eri is something mischievous, taken to one degree or the other XD

Funny how she's not a fan of heroes yet, in our reality, Linlin's one of her favourite people.

In real life, so is Gaki-san! XD But yeah, she's ok with LinLin if not friends with her in the first place. I'll get into those two's relationship sometime later hehe

Reina smart-assing her missions

XD XD XD
Very good, but mind you not all bathrooms near the Equator is a hut XD

Of course not! haha but if she's the hottest girl in the world, im thinking she probably doesn't have air conditioning...or a fan. and probably isn't in such a great place :blink: lol

Holy, this is even better than just Eri's powers :w00t:
Invisibility + teleportation = a whole lot of tricks :D

I know right! I'm glad I thought about that bc it opens a lot of doors as to what I can do with the story *phew* brick wall #1 avoided!

I call Sayu's mansion as random destination 1! :P
Junjun's office isn't that bad either :D

LOL that's an idea! I'll be thinking of all the fun they can have til I start writing the next chap XD

#46 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

@Kruqone

Ahh, if you take out air conditioning and sorts, the hottest bathroom has to be a hut XD
Say, some place in the Africas perhaps.

Good job avoiding brickwall #1.
Now show us the bag of tricks you have :D

Hey, don't just be thinking about it!
Share all the fun! :lol:

#47 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hmm So Aika was abandonned, I wonder if it was beacuase of her powers, is it odd I can imagine her as a stray cat? :lol:

Ai works for Jun? it's nice that Jun seems to be a nice boss however, Ai/Jun/Lin seem really close, I wonder if Gaki will end up working for Jun's company

Seems I was Kinda right about Reina's character, a like her slightly warped sense of justice even though she will get people into banks she tends to make them fail after she has done the deed :lol:

quote name='Kruqone' timestamp='1283835541' post='1120532']
[/quote]

HaHa classic Eri, best description of a character in a fic ever! XD

#48 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:30 PM

@Lex now I can't show you all my tricks!! Then you'd know what's coming! And I haven't come up with anything yet for Tanakame's random adventures lol

@oddball Maybe because her parents couldn't find their kid when she randomly turned into some animal? something like that haha
hmmmm we'll see where gaki ends up haha

#49 mnhuik

mnhuik

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

Great dialogue and character interaction, loving it! :good:

Can't wait to find out where Reina and Eri will end up. I'm sure you have a lot of hilarious trouble in store for us!
mnhuik, also known as Ye Olde Wota elsewhere on the interwebs.

My fanfic thread: Ye Olde Wota, storyteller
--------------------

#50 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:26 AM

^Thanks! ^_^ Hope this will be entertaining enough!

I was writing and rewriting this over and over again. Because it wasn't funny at all and there were a bunch of needless details all over the place. Tried to fix it up, so hopefully this chap will be good enough.

Chapter 3

“Umm…I can’t see.”

“…me neither.” Reina groped around to get an idea of her surroundings before accidentally grabbing Eri’s waist, who squeaked and jumped away.

“Sorry.”

“Err…s’okay.”

“It’s pretty warm in here and these walls feel all rough and powdery or something.” Reina whispered.

Before Eri could reply, the duo heard voices from a distance, along with a dim beam of light unveiling their location: a mine. Quickly, Eri grabbed Reina’s wrist and made sure they were invisible. Soon, three African looking men armed with guns walked towards the girls’ position, shining the light onto a cart of what looked to be a bunch of rubble. But Reina caught a shimmer of light from the middle of the cart and gave her a pretty good idea of where they were.

A gold mine.

Part of her wanted to take just a tiny souvenir. But the men had already reached the cart and were pushing it back out the way they came. It was almost a lucky draw game to her. Grab a handful of rubble and maybe win a piece of gold.

Reina took one foot forward, still fighting an internal war with her conscious. Except what she stepped on wasn’t the the rocky floor of the mine, it was a huge black rat.

Her first reaction was to kick the thing after jumping away from it, resulting in an airborne rat smacking into the back of the head of one of the men. Rightfully startled, the three turned around and raised their machine guns, firing without a second thought. After a while, they finally stopped, trying to see who or what was in the shadows. Except there was nothing, no movement, no sounds.

------

“We…just almost died.”

“Uh huh.” Reina nodded even though nobody could see her. She had transported Eri and herself the second after she saw the rat hit the man. The memory of the feeling of it underfoot sent shivers up her spine.

“Is it always this dangerous when you do this?”

“Sometimes. But that’s what makes it fun too. Though I’m never going back to any of those places consciously for sure.”

“Right.” Eri was now completely on edge, even though they were in a normal ladies’ restroom. She walked towards the door and locked it before letting go of Reina’s wrist and her own power.

“Where are we now?”

“I don’t know. I just let my power take over. I like figuring it out myself.”

“By stepping on rats?”

“That was a first. And hopefully a last.” Reina crossed her arms and waited as Eri washed all the soot and ash off of her hands.

“C’mon. Let’s head out. I think I hear a party.”
---------------------------------------

“She’s looking at me right?”

“Yes, Jun-sama.” LinLin confirmed as she pressed herself against the wooden wall of the ski lodge in classic spy style. She peered over the corner at the girl sitting in a plush chaise by the fireplace.

“Good.” JunJun faced the opposite direction of her target, and pretending to look out the glass wall at the view of powdered slopes before her. Unfortunately, facing the other way meant that she couldn’t see the odd behavior of her hired hero and the people eying LinLin with curiosity.

You could say Jun’s attention span was getting shorter by the day. Even though she started the day off at work, Ai saw her scurry off with a guilty grin and LinLin in tow after her meeting ended. Half an hour of a plane ride and here she was, on a snowy mountain, snowboarding and picking up girls. Much better. Except she almost broke her ribcage when she saw a small figure next to her with moves and tricks to match. Luckily, JunJun had righted herself just before landing a jump.

“Ahh, but my heart is still snowballing down the mountain~.” Jun thought out loud.

“Well, better get it back quick! Target heading over at .0126km/h!”

“Good job, Lin. You’re free to do what you want the rest of the day.” Jun grinned and straightened her non-existent tie in await of her oncoming prey.

----------------------------------------

“Kamekamekame~, where’s my Kame? I’m booooooored!” Risa had just returned to her apartment after a day of running messages and bowling over people. Though she did manage to keep the number of bowled over people down to two today. Not bad.

She called Eri’s cell again, just to be greeted by her voice mail.

“This is Kamehameha Eri! Leave your message after the boobeepbeep boopideedoopdoop!”

She sighed before snapping her phone shut and throwing it back in her bag.

“Mou~I thought she was off today. Guess I’ll just go job-hunt again.”

Hopping into her shoes, Risa headed out the door once again. Sure, she was supposed to be giving free saves in hopes of being hired, but she ended up in the highly populated shopping district instead. Leisurely walking around, she scanned the area, looking up and down for anyone she could help.

After almost an hour, she had gotten seriously bored and decided to stroll into the Tokyu Hands department store to entertain herself. For some reason, it was extremely crowded today and the aisles were packed with people. After browsing for a bit, she decided to leave. Too many people around for a weeknight.

“Oh ho~ What’s this?” she spoke under her breath as she caught sight of a certain monkey voiced girl. And even better, when Risa had seen her, the girl was already looking at her. And now she was trying to escape after the speedy hero caught her staring.

“’Scuse me. Oof. Pardon me.” She managed to squeeze through the crowd and was standing next to Ai in a matter of seconds. The girl had tried to escape but was only met with the human wall called the checkout line.

“We meet again, Monkey Girl.”

“Shut up. Leave me alone and go away. Forever.”

“Ouch. If you tell me your name, I won’t have to call you that.”

No answer.

“Fine. Even though you were the one staring at me with smoldering sex eyes first.”

“I was not!!!” Ai whispered hoarsely and glared at Risa.

‘I..I j-just recognized you is all!!”

“Mmm, that’s what they all say at first, Monkey Girl. But only the cute ones like you get any further than just staring.”

“It’s Ai damn it!” Her eyes grew round as she realized she just gave the girl her name when she had no intention of it a minute ago.

“Well then, Ai-san. I’ll introduce myself again. Niigaki Risa. Now I won’t have to call you something that angers you.”

“Ugh, whatever.” By this time, Risa had tagged alongside Ai until she had purchased her items and the two were already heading out the door.

“Congratulations!!!!! You two are the 777th couple of customers today on the 7th of July!”

“We’re not a couple!” Ai frantically denied.

“Oh, c’mon. The way you look so irked with her when she’s following you looks just like a cute couple in a fight. So here! We have two tickets to Disneyland for you!” The employee handed the tickets to Risa and gave a smile and wave as they left.

“Oh yay! I love Disneyland!! When should we go?”

Ai looked at her with disbelief once they were outside of the store and in a relatively less crowded place.

“Are you serious? I’m not going anywhere with you!”

“B-but…Disneyland…”Risa gave her best puppy dog eyes but to no avail.

“Goodbye.” Ai turned and left, leaving the lonely bean to stand with two tickets in her hand.

----------------------------------------

Reina and Eri found themselves in a large and posh hotel room that was adorned with expensive looking furnishings. The wooden walls were adorned with antlers and vintage ski poles, and the ceiling was extremely high. Too bad the two appeared in the large closet to the room instead of the room itself.

“That was fun.” Eri smiled.

“Glad it was. You sure are a lightweight, though.”

“Hey, I got over it alright!”

“Yeah, but--“ She was interrupted by the door to the room opening, and a couple practically tumbling onto the bed together.

Eri and Reina stayed quiet in the closet but were able to see the room through the slits in the closet doors. The couple on the bed looked rather drunk. A tall girl with long brown hair planted her hands on the bed around a smaller girl with short hair.

“I know we just met, but Sak--mmm--“ The taller girl said in accented Japanese before the short one muffled her with kisses. Soon, Eri and Reina heard moans coming from the couple as they started undressing, yet neither made a move to leave.

The events were beginning to get pretty graphic when Eri finally got back to her senses and tugged at Reina’s sleeve. The shorter girl looked at her with a blush before nodding.

-----

Once again they appeared in Eri’s living room, yet both remained silent.

“Umm…”

“I didn’t know that was going to happen, ok?! At least they were only just starting. There’s been a couple times I turned up when people were in the middle of it. Luckily, they’ve never caught sight of me. My powers put me in all sorts of weird positions.” She’d never outright admit that she had started to feel warm from watching the couple at the lodge.

“Sounds like your powers are perverted to me.”

“Oi! Shut up!” Reina reached her hand over and shoved a grinning Eri.

“Well, I’m out of here. All that dancing sure tired me out. Oh yeah, here’s my card.” She handed a sleek black card to Eri.

“Okay, I’ll let you know if I hear anything from work. It was nice hanging out today.”

“Sure thing, thanks again.” Reina saluted before disappearing.

#51 Tundra Wind

Tundra Wind

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

You updated. ^_^

“…me neither.” Reina groped around to get an idea of her surroundings before accidentally grabbing Eri’s waist, who squeaked and jumped away.

Hhhhmmm, I was actually expecting Reina to accidentally grab her butt. ^^;

“Sometimes. But that’s what makes it fun too. Though I’m never going back to any of those places consciously for sure.”

She could always drop off some of the annoying clients in one of those places, but I guess even she wouldn't drop them off in a life-threatening situation, right?

Except she almost broke her ribcage when she saw a small figure next to her with moves and tricks to match. Luckily, JunJun had righted herself just before landing a jump.

:lol: Sounds like a Captain cameo. Of course, Jun the player has to go and hit on her now.

“Mmm, that’s what they all say at first, Monkey Girl. But only the cute ones like you get any further than just staring.”

I still like how Risa changes when it comes to Ai. You actually called Ai 'Monkey Girl'.:lol:

“B-but…Disneyland…”Risa gave her best puppy dog eyes but to no avail.

As expected from the Disney-loving Risa. Her puppy dog look failed? :o Awww, at least she can go with Eri still... maybe... :P

“I know we just met, but Sak--mmm--“ The taller girl said in accented Japanese before the short one muffled her with kisses. Soon, Eri and Reina heard moans coming from the couple as they started undressing, yet neither made a move to leave.

:o Hhhmmm, so it was Saki... :omg: Captain!!! :GGRR: I started liking JunJun more because she has a thing for Saki but NNNOOOOO!!! Saki was just really really REALLY drunk, right? :sob:

“I didn’t know that was going to happen, ok?! At least they were only just starting. There’s been a couple times I turned up when people were in the middle of it. Luckily, they’ve never caught sight of me. My powers put me in all sorts of weird positions.” She’d never outright admit that she had started to feel warm from watching the couple at the lodge.

I'd be scarred so badly if I were her. Poor Reina.... I'm just going to ignore the fact that she got kind of turned on by watching that.

:sob:... Alright, I'm done crying about JunJunxSaki for now. :lol: Nice chapter. :good: Keep it up.

:sob: <- Nope, I just had to cry about it at least one more time in this post. XD

#52 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

ooo yay! an update! i love the interaction between aichan and risa. i'm sure deep down inside aichan has the hots for risa. who wouldn't? XD awesome, awesome chapter! <3

#53 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

Ha why am I not surprised that Reina got herself and Eri into trouble a every destination they went to :lol:

Jun on the prowl for Women, I wonder who she was after at the Ski resort?!?

Aww poor Gaki, she really wanted to go to disneyland, why do I feel as though Ai was not all that convinced that she didn't want to go? I feel as though the uh 'smoldering sex eyes' might of been a bit of a giveaway for this theory XD

#54 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

^the "smoldering sex eyes" made me giggle. i loved that line. XD and i agree, aichan had to get good and mad just so she could convince herself she didn't want to go with risa. it was probably quite a struggle though.

#55 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

@Tundra lol, i was actually going to have Reina grab her butt but I decided against it, dunno why. lol, well she does drop people off in Antarctica and stuff, just probably not too far from a scientist lab or something.
and yes, captain! lol. they were both drunk by the room scene but JunJun was up to no good in the first place. right now, Captain's just making a little appearance. I'm deciding fi i should bring her back or not in the futue :)

@glassey haa heck yeah, esp with how hot Risa's been looking lately. Aichan just doesnt know it yet hehehehehe can't hide those smoldering sex eyes XD

@oddball haha I had written out details or when TanaKame were at the club but it was all needless and boring so I cut it out.
It was Shimizu Saki at the ski resort hehe ^_^ now we'll just have to wait to see how Risa tries to appease Aichan in the future

#56 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

^

Ah I see, it makes more sense now I read it through again, Reina and Eri are at the ski resort, totally missed that bit ^^;

In that case definaly more Junaki (My name for Jun/Saki, there I used it!)

#57 Tundra Wind

Tundra Wind

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:26 AM

^
^ Another Captain appearance? As long as she and JunJun aren't getting it on again XD... I would be so happy if she showed up. ^_^

Risa could always just keep running in front of Ai and using her puppy dog face until it works. It shouldn't take too long for that to work. :whistle:

#58 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

^
^ Yup! :) lol Junaki, that's cute

^yeah...I'm not sure what I'll be doing about it yet, but good ol cap'n has a good chance of coming back, and probably not in such a wild manner lol
until Risa trips for running backwards lol

#59 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:54 AM

nuts, i thought there was an update. guess i'll have to update my story now.....*sigh......* :P

#60 Kruqone

Kruqone

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 370 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:22 AM

^haha sorry, here it is forreal

A shoddy chap but something to just keep the flow going. I'm aware all my chapters seem like fillers but this story is a light story with some romance thrown in later. Just in case anyone was expecting epic action or drama.

Chapter 4

Risa lay facing up in bed, with her arms and legs spread wide. The expression on her face looked atypically serious, however, the girl was completely spaced out and hadn’t moved her gave from the single spot on her ceiling.

What a funny girl. But I guess I am a bit of a jerk when I’m around her. I’m not usually that bad…I wonder if I should stop annoying her if I see her again. She looked pretty pissed tonight.

Her phone rang sharply, leading to her jumping up and blinking rapidly to re-wet her incredibly dry eyes.

“Ohh…it’s Kame.” She looked at the phone before flipping it open.

“Hello?”

“Gaki-saaaan! Sorry I missed your calls! I was out and I left it at home!”

“Mou, Kame. I was all bored for half the day after getting home. If you’re going out to play, can’t you at least bring your best buddy with you?”

“I didn’t know I was going anywhere…or where I was even going at that.”

“Eh? What’s that mean?”

“Oh, remember that girl who appeared in the middle of my last mission? I met her again, and found out she’s not spying on me. We were both bored so we went on some adventures with our powers combined.”

“Oooh, that sounds like fun. Where did you end up?”

Eri spent the next half an hour briefing Gaki-san on her adventures of the day, shocking the elder girl with her rare spontaneity.

“This Reina sounds like fun.”

“Yea*yawwwwwn*-- Oh man. I’m about to pass out. Good thing my shift starts in the afternoon tomorrow.”

“Ahh, well go to sleep then. We can chat during lunch tomorrow.”

Warm lips planted soft and moist kisses along her neck and trailed down to her clavicles with a long lick. She could feel hands squeezing her butt, making her squirm for more touch, so she reached up for a kiss. Just for her lips to meet air. For some reason, she kept trying to desperately kiss her lover. Not meeting what she wanted, she parted her eyelids to find nothing in front of her but water. No hands, no lips, no lover.

And most of all…

“I’m a goldfish!!”

Reina woke up with her mouth gaping open.

“What the…”

She couldn’t decide which part of the dream to feel most embarrassed about.

“Damn couple…”

----------------------

JunJun jolted out of her first class seat in the plane with a violent sneeze. She wasn’t ready to go home yet, having had so much fun with the girl at the hotel. If it wasn’t for all the responsibility she held, she wouldn’t have gotten out of that room for another day. Hopefully, the girl wouldn’t be too scared when she woke up to remember what happened last night. She really was a nice girl, but she sure got smashed with all the alcohol.

Aw poo. I wanted to wake her up with kisses too. She was so cute. Stupid work.

She looked over to her rental hero next to her, snoozing with her mouth wide open. JunJun had to suppress the urge to find something to put in her mouth. She did owe her life to the girl countless times after all.

Opening her bag, she retrieved the files she needed to look over before today’s meeting. She was the CEO of Exceed Healthcare, a large group of successful hospitals in the greater district of Tokyo. Recently, they had been working on making their newly acquired hospitals consistent in regards to their technology. For some reason, there were never questions being brought up during actual meetings, but there were always meetings being brought together for the same topics. Despite her risky habits and seemingly un-serious nature, she could definitely get things done when needed. She had already decided that today was going to be the day that she really cracked down on things.

It’ll take almost all day but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Sayumi was not in a good mood. She had tickets to her favorite girl band’s outdoors show today. It was supposed to be a perfect day: clear skies, mild weather, and a calm breeze.

So why was there enough rain to qualify for a low level typhoon?!

Not only did the concert get canceled due to the weather, but she had no choice but to walk to the closest JR station to get home. Her phone had gotten knocked to the ground when someone decided to run past her and send the phone flying out of her hand. Thus, calling her chauffeur was out of the question and the park that the concert was supposed be at was near a factory district and she had yet to spot any taxis.

So here she was, walking in the pouring rain with a large golden eagle soaring directly overhead. The bottom half of her body was already soaked due to the fact that the rain was coming at an angle. She had told Aika that she didn’t need to bother trying to keep her dry anymore but the girl had insisted on keeping her as dry as possible.

“Hey! Do you wanna share an umbrella? I feel bad for your hero.” A female voice called out from behind her.

Sayumi was about to politely decline until she saw the face of who was talking to her.

“Eri-chan?”

Eri immediately froze in her stride when Sayumi turned around and recognized her.

It’s her. Oh crap. You HAVE to be kidding me?! Why her of all people?! Here I am trying to be nice on my way to lunch and this is what I get?!
Michishige Sayumi.
The rich girl who had a major crush on me since elementary school until I moved in the latter years of middle school.
She always followed me around! It scared me when I was young! Not everybody’s so social, ya know? I didn’t know how to tell her to leave me alone, so I did the only thing I could think of.
Pick on her.
Of course, now that I think about it, it doesn’t make any sense at all, but that’s all the ideas I had to try to repel her.
So I went invisible on her. Dumped sand on her during play time and framed other kids. Even made sure to break her umbrella on rainy days like this.
Yet, now here I am in this situation.

Must be karma at its best.

“Oh h-hey, Michishige!” I placed the large umbrella over both our heads and told her friend to get under it as well. The large eagle immediately turned into a tiny parrot before proceeding to rest on the hook of the handle and thank me.

“I haven’t seen you since you moved! What a coincidence for us to meet up again!”

“Err…yeah. It’s been a while huh?” Eri tried to carry on the conversation, albeit at an awkward pace.

“You’re even cuter now than you were back in school!”

“Eheheh. Thanks?”

Finally, they reached the JR station after what seemed like an eternity of uncomfortable conversation on Eri’s part.

“Hey, how about we exchange phone numbers? We should hang out sometime and catch up!”

“Ok. Umm--“

“Let me put mine in your phone. Someone broke mine earlier so I won’t be able to get yours. If you call me in a couple days, I should have a new one by then.”

“Alright. It was nice seeing you.”

“You too, Eri-chan!”

Eri exhaled dramatically after Sayumi and Aika disappeared in the crowd of the station.

Maybe she could get away with not calling the girl. What are the chances of them bumping into each other again anyways. Tokyo is a big and crowded city after all.

--------

“Took you forever again, slowpoke.”

“Sorry~but guess who I ran into on the way over? Michishige Sayumi.”

“Ehhh~ you mean the girl you told me about picking on?”

“I wasn’t picking on her just to be mean! She scared me!”

“The girl had a crush on you. Bid deal, ya wimpy turtle.”

“You know, I figured out my powers because I wanted to hide from her! Well ahead of when people usually discover their powers! She stressed me that much.” Eri tried to defend herself with a pout.

“Sure, sure. Sounds like fate caught up with you.”

“More like karma.”

Eri looked towards the floor in shame before explaining her thoughts.

“EHHH!!?!? You broke the girl’s umbrella on rainy days?!??? That’s horrible, Kame!”

“I know, I know. I feel bad about it now, but it looks like karma came back to bite me anyway.”

“You should call her. Take her out on a date, to start making up for being so cruel y'know?”

Eri looked like she had seen a ghost. Her face and lips noticeably paled, her eyes were wide open and she began to quiver lightly.

“Sheesh, I was joking. I don’t get why you’re so scared of her anyways. Is she hideous and the size of a rhino or something? Because then, I understand why you’d be scared.”

“No, she’s just a little taller than me. And thin. And not ugly either.”

“Oh, Kame. You are such a weirdo, but you’re so adorable about it.” Risa reached her hand over and ruffled Eri’s hair like a kid.

“*ahem* Ladies…your orders.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users