• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

One of the most important parts of an anime, Seiyuu voice the characters in anime. They are one of the most important parts for me as I often choose what anime to watch based on which Seiyuu star in it.
Sooo... what Seiyuu do you all like?

Here's my favorites:

Mizuki Nana - Without a doubt, my favorite Seiyuu. She has voiced a large number of characters including Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto), Shinobu (Ninin ga Shinobuden), Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia), Akashiya Moka (Rosario to Vampire) and Hoshina Utau (Shugo Chara). In addition to having an adorable voice in anime, she also ia an excellent singer and has had a number of Oricon chart hits.

Tanaka Mayumi - Another famous Seiyuu, she has done the voices of a number of famous Jump characters including Kurirn and Yajirobe (Dragonball), Luckyman (Tottemo Luckyman) and Luffy (One Piece)

Nozawa Masako - The voice of Son Goku... must anything else be said? For over 20 years she's voiced one of Anime's most iconic figures, Son Goku, in Dragonball and it's sequels/spin-offs/games/movies etc.. In addition she did the voices of Goku's children Son Gohan and Son Goten. A very memorable voice, no doubt at all.

Wakamoto Norio - Most well known for the voice of Cell in Dragonball Z, he also voiced one of my favorite characters of all time: Onsokumaru from Ninin ga Shinobuden, one of the funniest characters in anime history.

Ito Kanae - The voice of Hinamori Amu, whom I'll admit to be somewhat of a fanboy for.. Despite the fact that I deslike the anime version of SC due to filler and such, the voice actors all do their job quite well and Ito Kanae proves to be a memorable voice.

And for the heck of it... Kusumi Koharu for her role as Kirari in Kirarin Revolution and Tanak Reina for her role as Kaito Reinya

#2 Keiyori

Keiyori

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:59 PM

Horie Yui - One of my favorite seiyuu. She voiced characters such as Naru (Love Hina) and Eri (School Rumble). Her voice is really refreshing and it she makes it seem so effortless.

Tamura Yukari - Another refreshing voice. I think she did a great job with Rika (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni). Being able to go from all cute character suddenly to a dark/depressing/serious character.

Hirano Aya - We all know her as the voice of Suzumiya Haruhi. Other roles she has played include Konata (Lucky Star) and Misa Misa (Death Note). What can I say? She's got a good voice, she's cute, she can voice many different types of characters, and she sings one of my most favorite anime songs (God Knows - Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi).

Tachiki Fumihiko - The thing that stands out to me the most is that when you look at his picture, you can't really see him doing Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach) and Ikari Gendou's (Evangelion) voices. I haven't seen any interviews of him though so I don't know what his real voice sounds like.

#3 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:06 AM

I love Kanai Mika, she was Arche Klaine (lol) from Tales of Phantasia and Vainilla and Normad from Galaxy Angel XD

I also adore with all my heart Hayashibara Megumi XD XD XD I love her anime songs and her voice is so... <3

As much as I don't like her music, I think Hirano Aya is a really good seiyuu too :o

g8aHT2F.gif

#4 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

^

I was going to say Megumi Hayashibara and Nana Mizuki too ^^. I like both of their voice acting skills and their songs.
And Nobuyo Oyama! Doraemon is amazing, haha.

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#5 Yuki ~

Yuki ~

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

mine are Fukuyama Jun and Hirano Aya . they both has wondeful voice . and they sounds well in any characteristics .. :3 :)

#6 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:59 AM

Minagawa Junko!! - She can become a really cool boy and then suddenly changes to a flirty girl~! :P I started to love her after watching Tennis no Oujisama, in where she does Ryoma voice~ :good: She has a really versatile voice, and has released some singles and albums on her own :D
Other charas are Ayaka in Negima!, Ritsuka in Loveless, Yoshitaka in He is my master, Cornelia in Code Geass and a lot more~! *u*
She has a sweet chara :D! When Tenipuri did their "100 Song Marathon", she was doing a speech for the final concert and started to cry a lot~! >w<

Noto Mamiko - When you hear her you have this "relaxing" feeling, she has a sweet and soft voice that suits a lot the elegant or quite type of chara~. Her voice goes well with charming-kawaii chara~! *u* But she has also been seiyuu for boys! :o
Memorable chara: Yakumo from School Rumble, Enma Ai in Jigoku Shoujo, Shimako in Marimite

Mizuki Nana - I love her seiyuu voice for little girls (like Fate in Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha) and I'm really amazed with her strong singin voice~! Her songs are the hyper ones that I can't help but fell in love with them~! >u< (I adore all her opening/ending songs!! >,<)
In fact, I remember more about her singin career than her seiyuu one... XD!

I think Wakamoto Norio has a unique voice that is easily recognizable~ :D! (I luv his role as the narrator in Hayate no Gotoku).
And there's always space for Megumi Hayashibara and Yui Horie (the so-called new Megumi... or something like that lol..)
(My fav chara from Megu is Anna of SK! :P)
I also have to name Sakurai Takahiro (Kiyomaro in Gash Bell or Yuu Kanda in D.gray-man) and Ueda Kana (Rin in fate and Yumi in Marimite) XD

#7 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:28 PM

My most Favorites are Megumi Hayashibara, Megumi Ogata, Nana Mizuki, Aya Hisakawa and Ikue Ohtani. Love them :wub:

#8 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:02 PM

My favorite is Tomatsu Haruka. :wub:

#9 PierroTrix

PierroTrix

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:47 AM

Hoshi Souichirou!!

some of his series that I've watched:
Ai Yori Aoshi & Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi (Hanabishi Kaoru)
Angelic Layer (Mihara Oujiro)
Code Geass R2 (Gino Weinberg)
Digimon Data Squad (Daimon Masaru)
Gensoumaden Saiyuuki (Son Goku)
Gundam SEED & SEED Destiny (Kira Yamato)
Law of Ueki (Sano Seiichirou)
Naruto (Yashamaru)
Onegai Teacher & Onegai Twins (Kusanagi Kei)
Prince of Tennis (Mukahi Gakuto)
Rave Master (Lucia Raregroove)
s.cry.ed (Kazuma)
Tenjou Tenge (Nagi Souichiro)
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru (Sakurai Yuki)

:lol:

Posted Image
credit to Hotaru~Ruru for the Ava n Siggy

#10 CiaCiainAction

CiaCiainAction

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:08 AM

Absolute Favorites:

Kotono Mitsuishi
Megumi Hayashibara
Ai Orikasa
Kikuko Inoue
Houko Kuwashima
Emi Shinohara

Actually, I have a pretty huge list. These six top it off though and they're pretty good singers (except for Kotono).

As for guys:

Takehito Koyasu
Keiji Fujiwara
Hikaru Midorikawa
Tomokazu Seki

I don't really pay attention to the male VAs, but these four are great.

#11 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:22 PM

The lack of Inoue Kazuhiko in this thread is appalling. How can you not love a fifty year old guy who voices characters two, and sometimes three, times younger than himself?!
Love that guy. He's got a great singing voice as well. (EGAO. :wub: AND SHIAWASE NO TOORIMICHI. <3) And his blog is awesome and lacks bunnies and hearts every three words.
He plays Kakashi in Naruto, and he's done some other pretty popular animes as well; like Kyara Kara Mou! and Harukanaru Toki no Naka de. (I think that's the title?)

Will stop fangirling now.

I also like Fujiwara Yuki (he voices Belphegor in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) and Mizuki Nana. <3

#12 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

My favorites are Minagawa Junko,Tomokazu Seki,Kitamura Eri

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#13 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:54 AM

^ Heckie yeah to Seki!! His voice in gravitation was awesome :).

I also like Nana Mizuki, Daisuke Ono, Jun Fukuyama, Aya Hirano, and Junichi Suwabe.

^^;

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#14 Otaku_blue

Otaku_blue

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 687 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

My favourites definently are:

Lilpri :

Ringo (Ayaka Wada)
Reira (Maeda Yuuka)
Natsuki (Kanon Fukuda)

Shugo Chara:

Dia (Kanae Itou)

#15 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:22 AM

^ lol biased much?

g8aHT2F.gif

#16 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:57 AM

Kugimiya Rie <3
She's known for her tsundere-centered roles in Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Todadora!, etc :wub:
Her voice is probably one of the most adorable I've ever heard XD

I also like Nana Mizuki (I've watched lots of her animes) and Marina Inoue (for her amazing job in Skip Beat!)
My fanfic thread
Posted Image
Amazing set by my lovely kawaii beam! <3

#17 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

Lilpri's voices: Ayaka, Yuuka and Kanon ♥
Yui Horie
Nana Mizuki