Photo

Ishihara Kaori (石原夏織)

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#1 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:27 PM

Posted Image

* Name: Ishihara Kaori (石原夏織)
* Birthdate: August 6, 1993
* Blood type: A
* Height: 153 cm
* Skills: Waking up early, dancing
* Hobbies: Reading comics, singing
* Favourite Food: chocolate, ice cream, noodles,
* Favourite Animals: Cats & dogs
* Disliked Food: Minced fish
* Current Obsession: English
* HAPPY! STYLE groups:
o TEAM DEKARIS (2009-)
o YuiKaori (2010-)

Jpop stop page - http://wiki.jpopstop.../Ishihara_Kaori

#2 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:11 AM

Thanks for creating this thread. After the problems I had with creating the YuiKaori thread, the controversy over the underwear photos, and my mixed feelings over everything involved, I wasn't sure I was the person to create another thread. That's why I just added random bits about Kaori to my YuiKaori thread as sort of a copout. I'm glad a braver soul than me took over. I'm not sure that I'm going to even post in my own thread anymore. It's not really my thread anyway, it's everyone else's.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#3 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:20 AM

@liamers, Thanks for creating a thread for Kaori.

@Jim, what underware photos? :GGRR:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#4 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:20 AM

^
You don't visit the picboard much, do you? ;) These are the photos (they sparked a huge response on the picboard):

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
さん…?%&#ぜn

#5 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:38 PM

:P :ph34r:

you do know those are just the fancy type of bikinis right? :D

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

You're probably right. <3

Still, some people on the picboard made a big fuss out of it. However, I don't want to bring that topic up here again. The merits and/or moral faults of these photos have already been discussed in detail in their picboard comment sections, so it's probably a good idea to keep it there.

This thread should be about praise for and discussions about Kaori. :D

I noticed that when she smiles, Kaori has that nice sparkle in her eyes, that I really love in girls. :blush:
さん…?%&#ぜn

#7 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

This thread should be about praise for and discussions about Kaori

I agree :whistle:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#8 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:39 AM

Happy!Style Communication Circuit 007 - compilation clips
(2010-05-02)

0:00 >> BON VOYAGE! (One Piece) - All
2:07 >> My Sweet Heart (Tokyo Mew Mew) - Ishihara Kaori
3:17 >> Koi no Muteki Command - Team Dekaris
4:33 >> Ride On (Macross F) - Iwashima Manami, Ishihara Kaori (Ride On from the Macross F (TV))
5:55 >> Scramble (School Rumble) - Ogura Yui (Scramble PV)

Yui fans must give a listen to Scramble. Yui sounded perfect for the song. I know this coz Horie Yui is one of my fav voice actor/singer. Coincidentally they have the same given name, Yui :coool: I played Yui's perf and Scramble PV together and they were in perfect sync :c03:

Manami and Kaori singing Ride On was pretty good too but lack Mayn's power.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#9 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:14 AM

Kaori's solo performance during the H!S Valentine Special Party (2010-02-14).
Romantiku Ukare Modo

Sound quality is not that good and the wotas are too loud. Kaori looks so different here I would have recognize her. With her hair like that she looks more like Yurina, especially when she is wearing green which is Yurina's color :P

Edit: The uploader actually had put Kaori's audio over Yurina's solo video. I'm sorry for the confusion. Thanks to mach1 for pointing it out.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#10 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:40 AM

OMG, she really looks like Yurina here. <3

And the noisy wotas, haha :P "Kao-sama, Kao-sama, oshioki kibonnu!" <3
さん…?%&#ぜn

#11 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

^ and ^^ Guys, that's Yurina, the guy mashed it to Yurina's FC appearance. Kinda funny because he/she did a fairly good synch job on it.

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#12 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:43 PM

^ Ah, I see. Now that makes sense, as I was quite disappointed in my ability to recognise Asian faces after seeing this clip; I thought I was good at it but I just couldn't see Kaori. I then blamed it on the fact that I didn't yet know about her for very long. :lol: Thanks for clearing that up.

Still, the audio was funny. I guess it was sort of a problem, substituting Kaori-sama (5 syllables) for Miki-sama (4 syllables). They had to shorten it to Kao-sama to make it work. :P
さん…?%&#ぜn

#13 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

^ No worries, sometimes, even as an Asian, I make mistakes too. In this case, the first immediate thing I noticed was the height, cuz it starts off with an angle that doesn't give us a full on look at Yurina's face: Kaori's not that tall haha. It probably also helps that Yurina's one of my faves :lol:

The audio was funny, yeah. Shame we don't have the real video to go with the audio, I'd've loved to see Kaori's perf.

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#14 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:57 AM

Thanks mach1 for pointing that out. I have edited my post to inform ppl about it.

Whats the purpose of mixing the audio and video like that :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#15 -Dani-

-Dani-

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 898 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

Happy 17th Birthday, Kaori! :P ^^; :D :wub:

~Buono! = 愛~ こころにメロディ 抱きしめ

Visit my (and Bunny Kaisui's) YuiKaori's fanblog (not updated anymore) // Follow me on Twitter!

sigbuono07.jpg

#16 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

Eh its Kaori's birthday :ph34r:

Happy 17th Birthday Kaori x_x

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#17 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:03 AM

Aw, dang! I forgot Kaori's birthday! <3 I keep saying nice things about her too! (Trying to remind YuiKaori fans there's two girls in the group, ha ha! :( )

Well, Happy Birthday, Sweetie! XD XD (Don't let all those Yui fans get you down.)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#18 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

Aww this thread needs more love!! Kaori is a great Singer is beautiful and cute at the same time! Tsunku why he didn't choosed her to be in any H!P Group! <3 :good:

#19 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

^I think becoz Koari signed up for Happy!Style and became the H!S rookies. Tsunku has nothing to do with it.

I agree with you that Kaori has improved alot and she also have become prettier compared to when she just became H!S rookies.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#20 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:00 AM

Here's the back of the "Heartbeat" CD booklet, that I just got delivered by FedEx today! Isn't Kaori so gorgeous! :wub: I didn't get a first press, so no bonus card, though. :(

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users