• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#41 Shiyalin

Shiyalin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

Those photos are a hot mess. Reminds me of that particular Blue Rose perf :unsure:
Posted Image

#42 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

She should always do her hair and make-up the way it was in akb600

#43 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

Slightly late as it's Tuesday in Japan now, but still Monday here: Happy Birthday Sayaka! XD ^^; XD XD

#44 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

W00p!

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#45 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

I was kinda shocked she was so scared for the roller coaster and free fall ride to the point of crying. Having ridden Thunder Dolphin (at night) before, it is scary since it's on top of a building, but it's not that bad.

Reminded me a little of Yossie being scared of snakes or Rika being unreasonably terrified of chickens.

#46 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

I'm still really new to AKB but she really stood out to me (:
Does anyone know of any good TV shows of AKB I can watch?? (Subbed as well. I really want to get to know the girls better!) ^^;

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#47 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

^Not many shows are subbed, but they are mainly self-explanatory.
Sayakas private video (a few years old, subbed) and most Aitakatta era members have a private video on YouTube too.
Shukan AKB and Nemousu TV are good shows, you can find them on the tracker (Your ratio is =_=;; though) and also I recommend going on veoh.com and type in SHUKAN AKB or NEMOUSU and there are loads of random episodes streaming there.
:D :wacko: ^^; :P
SAYAKA :D
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#48 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

k, ty!

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#49 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

And also the 600sec episodes of each member which are on at the moment are ok too. It's like the follow the member round all day. Some are subbed but some aren't. You can find summaries tho
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#50 Guest_Divvy82_*

Guest_Divvy82_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:49 AM

Not many shows are subbed

Yeah, ONLY about a hundred episodes are.

The trick is, you have to possess a brain, or money, to get the subs. XD

#51 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:22 AM

^

If it's a brain to translate myself.. Not yet. My Japanese isn't good enough yet.. I've only learnt it for around 7 weeks now (Slightly less than two months), and I've got no money.. My parents would never let me buy such stuff!

❝ j-trance
Posted Image

#52 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

I just downloaded every single Sayaka pic I could find at the picboard :wub:
She's so hot and gorgeous :c03:

#53 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Indeed.

She's amazing, and very popular with overseas fans. What makes her so awesome is that not only does she look absolutely stunning, but she is absolutely stunning too.

Arguably the idol in Japan for me that I've heard, with the best English of them all. She tend to defeat everybody around her in physical contests (sprinting, long distance running, long jump, lifting things, arm wrestling, etc.). But perhaps not too surprising, as she loves sports.

Very much into basketball, and then also there's that little tidbit about her being an Aikidoka black belt (2nd degree Dan).

Has a nice and powerful voice, great dancer, and wonderful team player - whom a lot of girls in AKB48 looks up to.

She's Wonderwoman :c03:

#54 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

^That's great to know! :c03: I only got into AKB48 recently but Sayaka already caught my eye and became my favorite :wub:

#55 바니 「вσηкyυ」

바니 「вσηкyυ」

愛してる ジュンジュン ♥

• Senpai
  • 1456 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:24 AM

She's easily my second favorite AKB member <3

- just everything about her is amazing :'D & I'm still relatively new to AKB48 too

That stage play she did with Takamina XD
I want to watch it so bad ; ; I don't know where to find it though D':

Posted Image
sig made by haru™

nono:)bbz is my internet wife
Thank you so much for voting me JunJun's greatest fan in 2011 ♥ it means the world to me.

#56 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

Currently it's at the tracker: http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=26508

Not too many seeds however, but maybe you can request seeding etc.

#57 바니 「вσηкyυ」

바니 「вσηкyυ」

愛してる ジュンジュン ♥

• Senpai
  • 1456 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:21 AM

^ Thank you XD

I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to the tracker so I stay away from it~ aha

Posted Image
sig made by haru™

nono:)bbz is my internet wife
Thank you so much for voting me JunJun's greatest fan in 2011 ♥ it means the world to me.

#58 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

Her being afraid of the roller coasters and free fall rides had me doubting her but then she went and lifted that 78kg weight and dressed up like Wonder Woman on 24Hr TV made me change my mind again!

I think the best word to describe Sayaka might either be otenba (tomboy), otoko-masari (woman who excels over men) or as other AKB members like to say, gorilla.

#59 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

Arguably the idol in Japan for me that I've heard, with the best English of them all. She tend to defeat everybody around her in physical contests (sprinting, long distance running, long jump, lifting things, arm wrestling, etc.). But perhaps not too surprising, as she loves sports.

Except Yuko. :)

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#60 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

I still think that sprint event from the Shukan Sports Fest was iffy (goal line moment), and I am sure Sayaka can beat her in a rematch :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users