Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:26 AM

TEAM DEKARIS
Posted Image
L to R: Noto Arisa, Ogura Yui, Ishihara Kaori, Matsunaga Maho

Quick description.
If I got it wrong please correct me since I'm guessing based on the bits and pieces I am able to put together. Team Dekaris is made up of 4 girls who are known by us at H!O, at least to those who follows the going ons of Happy!Style. Basically this is a unit formed under SEGA with members from Happy!Style. They have a strong veteran member, Noto Arisa a.k.a Nocchi. Who doesn't know Nocchi should smack themselves in the face :lol: A rookie who has done tons of stuff, Ogura Yui has recently came into the lime light when she became the motion capture subject for the Vocaloid character Hatsune Miku for the Miku Miku dance. Nocchi and Yui has also been working on a few projects with SEGA. The other 2 members are Happy!Style rookies Kaori and Maho.

Team Dekaris will be a unit that provides the song for a game produced by SEGA. At the moment I am 90% sure this game is a next generation Tetris game. I come to this conlcusion because their official website is hosted by Tetris (sub-licensed to SEGA). Lets hope we get to hear more from then after their first Original Sound Track(OST) album.

Members
Noto Arisa a.k.a Nocchi - X-H!P Eggs leader, Ongaku Gatas member.
Posted Image

Ogura Yui - member of Happy!Style rookies, recently came into the limelight when she provide the dance motion for the vocaloid character Hatsune Miku
Posted Image

Ishihara Kaori - member of Happy!Style rookies
Posted Image

Matsunaga Maho - member of Happy!Style rookies
Posted Image

---
Team Dekaris will be releasing a OST album on 17th Dec 2009.
Album title:「恋のデカリス」(Ai no Dekaris - Dekaris of Love)
発売日:2009年12月17日 品番:GNCA-7149 価格:2,625円(税込)

INDEX
Tr 01 Jingle
Tr 02 恋の無敵コマンド
Tr 03 運命は “I” Love You
Tr 04 友情Try again!
Tr 05 恋色パズル
Tr 06 Sweets×Sweets
Tr 07 難しいけど愛してる ~デカリス~
Tr 08 恋の無敵コマンド (Off Vocal)
Tr 09 運命は “I” Love You (Off Vocal)
Tr 10 友情Try again! (Off Vocal)
Tr 11 恋色パズル (Off Vocal)
Tr 12 Sweets×Sweets (Off Vocal)
Tr 13 難しいけど愛してる ~デカリス~ (Off Vocal)
Tr 14 コロブチカ - Miracle Angel Dolls MIX -

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

Where oceans bleed into the sky

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

^ seems to be dead on
need to keep closer tabs on this, mostly 'cause of Nocchi XD

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#3 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

oh yeah... nocchi is the main i bet XD

#4 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:17 PM

Matsunaga keeps making me think Erina XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

^^ most likely.. zam makes an interesting point: noto and ogura could be considered to be more experienced members for this group.. wouldn't surprise me if they are CO and XO respectively. then again, if i'm reading this correctly, this group only exists for a specific game..hopefully they won't disband after the one game is released.

and zam, i agree, she does have a resemblance to erina :P

The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing. - Donald P. Coduto
---
mach1neshop's random song spotlight: Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body from Plans

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

Here's the preview video provided by Barks.jp when the soundtrack was announced:
http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000026801

You don't really hear any singing (just the girls shouting things). It seems to cut off right before the song would really start. You also get to see some gameplay.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

If SEGA play their cards right, Dekaris could be as big as the old Tetris back in the mid 80's. This group seemed to be formed to support the game and I assume, as long as the game is popular the group might keep on churning out OST for the game as SEGA produce different versions of the game.

I have no doubt Nocchi is leader and Yui the default sub-leader, tho I think Yui is younger than the rookies.

SEGA had an event at a game expo to promote Project Diva. I don't know when it was held. I saw a clip showing Nocchi and Yui during that event. I didn't know Nocchi was involved with this project, but I know Yui did since she provided the motion for Miku. It is starting to look like SEGA likes to have Nocchi around. I think Nocchi is also co-hosting an online mini show for SEGA like she did with DogaDoga7.

This is the event I mentioned.

a short documentary on SEGA's popular Vocaloid character, Hatsune Miku, by Asashi.com

@11:41 We will see Nocchi and Yui at a game expo doing promotion for SEGA's Project Diva. They are dressed up in Miku's colors. So cute :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#8 temeri

temeri

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:45 AM

Oh Wow! Ogura Yui, and Nocchi!
I might support this group aswell just because of these two. =)

#9 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:47 AM

I have no doubt Nocchi is leader and Yui the default sub-leader, tho I think Yui is younger than the rookies.

I don't think there's been any mention of official leaders or anything. And Ogura Yui is also a HAPPY! STYLE Rookie. :good:

About the 'online show', are you talking about that thing Yui and Noto were doing for the Phantasy Star game?

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#10 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:58 AM

About the 'online show', are you talking about that thing Yui and Noto were doing for the Phantasy Star game?

^Yes thats the one.

Off course technically, a leader it hasn't been announced. But logically Nocchi would be it :good:

I've corrected Yui's details, thanks for pointing that out NK.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#11 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

Ooh I'm late hearing about this :D
Very excited and looking forward to it <3 :D

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#12 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

yay!! nocchi!!! :D <3 i'm so excited X) i absolutely love the group pic!!!! nocchi looks so awesome~ :D

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#13 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

Nocchi in the recording studio. Very likely recording a track for the Dekaris OST.
Attached File  nocchi_dekaris_recording.jpg   21.2K   59 downloads

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#14 temeri

temeri

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:37 AM

^. Awesome. It would be great if they had a video of their recording.

Here's to hoping we get a preview of their songs.

#15 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:19 PM

No one seems to have mentioned this, but there is a sample version for 恋の無敵コマンド (Koi no Muteki Command) available at youtube:

Internet killed common sense.

#16 mach1neshop

mach1neshop

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

^ sweet, thanks for posting! sounds really catchy and energetic.. i actually would like to try the game out with that playing, though i wonder whered they use this.

---

#17 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:08 PM

^
^sounds awesome!! thanks for the link!!! ^_^ sounds like great game music for tetris LOL~ ^_^ ^_^

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#18 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:09 AM

Thanks Amoz. I can imagine playing tetris while this song plays in the background. Its not a distracting type of music. I like the starting of the song, its so cute.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#19 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:14 AM

Really awesome song! can't wait for the rest!

they all have a generally SUPER CUTE voices.

it's a change from the usual H!P <3

then again it's not under H!P, maybe that's why :w00t:

#20 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:44 AM

^LOL in other words, it is not Tsunku <3

Edit: I have been listening to Koi no Muteki Command's preview clip for the last 2 hours and I'm not tired of it yet :P

I really want to listen to the full song. The album would be release tomorrow, so I hope someone helps upload it as soon as possible :w00t: I'm also curious if the other songs is as enjoyable as this one.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users