• Please log in to reply
943 replies to this topic

#41 LuisH

LuisH

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

Pokemon games were the first games I ever played. The blue version was the exact first one of them.
Had and I still have the red, blue yellow and gold versions for gameboy.
Ones of the greatest games ever. Now I'm amazed how I could complete any of those when being like 9 or 10 year old and without any english skills.
I haven't still played any versions after gold.

#42 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

I play the Pokemon Pearl game :D I love it! You never get tired of it <3
My main pokemon is Naetle (Turtwig) and I have named it Nakatsu ;)

Grass pokemon FTW!:(

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#43 Mierna

Mierna

さあ、ヒロインになろうか...

• Senpai
  • 1002 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:57 AM

I am now a #1 obsessed Pokemon fan currently trying out using Pokemon you'd never use before in a regular team. My teams are all on my About Me page. ^_^

Currently editing articles at generasia, or trying to submit lyrics to projecthello.

My oshimen is Erina Ikuta. I like Koharu Kusumi. Don't judge, yo.

生田衣梨奈工藤遥夏焼雅清水左記鈴木愛理久住小春

#44 °S-tar °T-rek!

°S-tar °T-rek!

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:12 AM

Pokemon Black and White! This fall!

[url="http://"%20<a%20href="http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/""%20target="_blank">http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/"</a>"]Check it out![/url]

Also, my favorite pokemon is piplup
Starfleet!Project, featuring °S-tar °T-rek, Roddenberryz, and Morning Trekkie.

U.S.S. °E-nterprise NC°C-1701

#45 Norika

Norika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:41 PM

Thanks for starting Pokemon game topic. My FCs are addressed at my signature.

My first ver. is red (gb). I love it so much. It's first rpg game that I can clear without using walkthrough.
Platinum is latest ver. but I'm still playing Diamond. I'd like to complete Natonal Pokedex of this ver.

Here are links for official guides of D,P & PT I uploaded.
Diamond & Pearl Guide (Prima)
Platinum Guide (Prima)

My first pokemon game was the red one as well! I love pokemon games, I used to play it 24/7 and not do so well on my japanese dictations XDD

#46 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

I just started playing the japanese versions of the original pokemon games (Red/Green)... it's fun re-learning all the names, LOL.

#47 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:26 PM

I'm currently replaying Pokemon Red and Silver. It's taking me back to my childhood :D.

I chose Bulbasaur as a starter pokemon in Red (I ALAWAYS chose Bulbasaur for the seed-leech thing) although I picked Cyndaquil in Silver.

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#48 NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1886 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:29 AM

Package of Black & White ver. :P
Posted Image

Left one is Black ver.
Pokemon: Reshiram
Type: Dragon, Fire

And right one is White ver.
Pokemon: Zekrom
Type: Dragon, Electric

Which one you guys will play first?
I prefer Black ver.

FC みやび : 2578-3091-8161 / PKMB2 : 5458-5718-1550
Now playing : [3DS] モンスターハンター4G
GLOW_02.jpg

#49 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

wow the first pokemon game i played was Gold version for GB wow amazing !!

the news pokemons kinda ugly...I dont really like the 5th gen until the moment
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#50 Dark_Ridley

Dark_Ridley

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

I am an obsessive Pokémaniac. <3 My first game was Red Version over ten years ago, and I've played consistently since then. Unlike a lot of fans, though, I think that the series has actually been steadily improving rather than getting worse.

Anyway, I'll be purchasing a Japanese Black and a European White when it comes out over here. So far, I like Pokabu the most out of the new starters. It's cute as hell. As for the other revealed new Pokes, I like the little pigeon Pokémon (undoubtedly this gen's Pidgey/Starly/Hoothoot/Tailow). Out of the two legendaries, I'm liking Zekrom a little bit more, simply because I'm usually partial to Electric types. Having said that, my favourite Eeveelution is Flareon (even though it is pretty bad in practical terms), and I prefer Ho-oh to Lugia. The two new guys are pretty similar looking, so I'll wait for more info before making a judgement.

#51 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

I used to play the Pokemon blue game back in 2000/01 (when I was in year 9)... never finished it but it was a good game. Would I play that game again? no, but it gives me quite a lot of good memories of that time.

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#52 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

I am an obsessive Pokémaniac. XD

I feel normal now!
My friend and I were discussing this today about why we still care about it so much/are so interested it and we're both 17 :D . In Britain, Pokemon is a largely childhood-based sentiment nowadays (there isn't as much focus on it in shops etc.) for people aged around 15 - 25, so for us to still follow it and have such an interest in it is kind of weird to our fellow peers.

Still though, Pokemon ftw <3.

#53 Dark_Ridley

Dark_Ridley

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

^ :GGRR: I know the feeling. My friend and I both love Pokémon, and it's a constant source of ridicule for the other guys. They're all into God of War III and Red Dead Redemption (not my thing at all) and so whenever I so much as offer an opinion about games they're like "STFU N00B GO PLAY WITH YOUR POKEMONS". I think the only thing that we all agree on with regard to gaming is that Final Fantasy is pretty snazzy.

#54 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

^

Lol tell me about it! It's as if Pokemon is totally redundant.
Don't hate, appreciate! (I would say that to the people that teased but I'd probably get mauled <3).

I was trying to explain Lance from the Elite Four to my friend (he couldn't for the life of him remember who I was referring to, lol) today while we were in Business class. After around 15 minutes of explaining (we were on computers), I said "Oh I'll just Google him!" and the first link was to Bulbapedia. Not thinking much of it, I clicked on it and we looked around the page and he was like "Ellise, people can see!". They'd never let me live it down if they caught me on a Pokemon Wiki <3.

There's a kind of innoncence and simplicity in the games that I like. They provide me with much more fun than games such as Call Of Duty etc. That being said, I know how popular those games are.

#55 Dark_Ridley

Dark_Ridley

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:21 PM

^ Haha, I've never had anything that bad. People just sort of accept my Pokémon fandom by now. But I agree, I think that they're very refreshing games. They've got no pretense of being "mature" or anything like that, which attracts me.

Anyway, I've recently fallen in love with this thing:

Posted Image

So goddamn cute. Makes me squee. <3 Overall, new Pokémon are looking good. :wub:

#56 sosanlx

sosanlx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

I think the games are fun for all ages. Once you get deeper in to the battle mechanics it can become quite difficult (Idon't have the patience for that). The fact that there are quite big tournaments beeing held kinda prooves that. But yeah I usually play the games because of the pick up and playability when you are just catching some monsters and stuff. And because I have been playing them since I was a small child.

Posted Image

#57 Arcfayth

Arcfayth

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

Wow, this brings back memories.

I started playing this when Blue/Red series came out. (Blue to be exact.)
Then when Gold/Silver came out, I got both.
After that though, I didn't play any other ones because life got in the way.
Dang it life, why are you out to ruin my childhood? :sob:

#58 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

#59 seelstick

seelstick

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:28 PM

I have all the main games for Ds and Wii XD does anyone want a battle?

mm_zps04c3d380.jpg

Mizuki Fukumura  Erina Ikuta  -  Riho SayashiHaruna Iikubo  - Ayumi Ishida Haruna Ogata  - Miki Nonaka -  Maria Makino 

Suzuki Airi - Sasaki Rikako Nakanishi Kana- Uemura Akar - Miyamoto Karin - Inaba Manaka

Sayumi Michishige - Ai Takahashi - Eri Kamei -  Rika Ishikawa -Miki Fujimoto - Aya Matsuura 

My FB

#60 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

Personally, I miss the old Charmander/Bulbasaur/Squirtle generation! The new ones are cute, but I just have a hard time getting attached to them.

I don't own a DS or Wii unfortunately, so I'm very behind with these new Pokemon anyways. I think I will just stick with playing Pokemon FireRed on my Game Boy Advance SP! Haha. ^_^;

I own a lot of Pokemon cards as well. Selling them to a friend's younger brother soon though, as my collection never got far, and I have little to no interest in them anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users