• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#41 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:38 PM

I won't get in on the whole conversation, but you guys are both forgetting something. :wub: Hello! Project has five active music-releasing groups. They've got: Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, °C-ute, and Ice Creamusume. :huh: (And.. well, Mano. But she's a soloist, not a group. ^_^)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#42 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

^Yeah I realised that afterwards, but with them being the only international group they kinda have their own standing currently in my opinion.
It's ok the conversation is all sorted now, unfortunately I sometimes forget that people don't always get what I'm thinking in my head unless I write it down well -___-"

What I said still counts even with ice creamusume included and actually brings more standing to what I said with being in NGP not being a bad thing as less groups to compete with.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#43 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

Moral of the story.... If they were to be taken out of H!P, I would be extremely upset. I know this won't happen. But, that's what I was talking about.

Word.

#44 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:02 AM

Are the Canaria members from H!P Eggs too?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#45 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:05 AM

No. They're all their own.

#46 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

Moral of the story.... If they were to be taken out of H!P, I would be extremely upset. I know this won't happen. But, that's what I was talking about.

Word.

I was attempting to be reassuring more than anything ^^; sorry it got all messed up >__<

If they add any other eggs I think sekine would quite suit this group, she's of similar age and she has amazing vocal skills.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#47 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:02 PM

^ You know... Asuza never, ever crosses my mind... and I think she'd be a really great choice as well. She's kinda like Airi to me; she's really good and all, she just doesn't get me going. I know she -should- have me being totally like "Omg!! YUS!!!" but for some reason no. But I think she'd be a great choice. :unsure:

But... I think I'm going to be standing pretty strong on my belief that Momoka should for sure be in this. ^^;

#48 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

^I know what you mean about azusa, I often forget about her and then watch an egg clip and I'm all 'woah who's that, she's amazing...oh yeah sekki she sang romantic ukare mode with kikka' she's not that memorable somehow even though her voice and stage presence are really good.
I wonder if it'd just take some marketing from H!P side to change that.

Momoka...(watches a perf...iroppoi onna) oh yeah she's good. I think it'd be nice to see her in a group with sayaka though, their voices sound nice together. She's another one I forget about >__<

What I think would be a really good idea to get some competition for this group going would be to make many groups and have people voting and such, kinda like the old shuffle groups in a way. I think it could be really fun, get the girls competitive(in a good friendly rival way) and yet get them all some promotion.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#49 romir

romir

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

I can't wait for those months to see what they are going to be like!
didn't tsunko says something about looking like Morning Musume?!
but still if they going to like Berryz and Cute i love them verry much(i only wanted to see Kikkawa Yuu and Kitahara Sayaka in an Duo)
Hello!love Project ^^;

aichancomplete.jpg

Signature and Avatar made by me, My Graphic Topic Request Opened:) -blog- : http://musicromir.tumblr.com/

#50 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

After watching some concerts, I have an update on how I feel.
Ogawa Saki: She sang Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasaneta Yoru with LinLin and Airi in the Summer Concert, and she sounds amazing. Just a little refinement is needed, but that always comes with experience (unless your Risako). Definitely ready to debut.
Maeda Yuuka: Sounds amazing in Kioku no Meiro, her dancing skills are refined and her singing voice is good, but high-pitched. I'm sure once she gets a little older it'll sound better. One of the most ready to debut Eggs.
Fukuda Kanon: I think her voice pales in comparison to Yuuka, it's not bad but it's not as good as the other two, and she's not as expressive/comfortable when dancing (she seems to hold back a little bit). However, she's in a movie soon, so that times it pretty well.
Wada Ayaka: No.
I have hopes. The last group to debut in main H!P was C-ute, and they had a rocky start but turned out great, I just hope this group doesn't turn out to be a Yuuka-fest the same way C-ute is an Airi-fest.

#51 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:24 PM

^ If it is a Yuuka fest, that won't bother me so much, being that I'm pretty much obsessed with her... but I hear ya. A well rounded group is always more entertaining. Even the amount of screen time she got over the other girls in SCE I felt was pushing it, and they were all given basically the same time in the light.

I have a feeling this group will be pretty well rounded, though. All the four girls so far selected seem to have a good following. More people like Saki O than one would think... or at least that I'd think. So... I have a feeling they will try to push all the girls.... We'll see, though! :w00t:

#52 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:14 AM

C-ute is an Airi-fest? :lol: all this time i tot it was a Maimi-fest ^^; XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#53 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:31 AM

^ Little bit of column A, little bit of column B! :lol:

#54 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:13 AM

For me, this group will be a Kanon-fest all the way unless they add Irorin than it'll be Kanon n Irorin fest ^^;

That "TBA" in the thread name is starting to stick and I mean, I'm starting to think its going to be called TBA ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#55 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

New Unit exclusive member's interview on the Eggs FC page:
https://www.up-fc.jp...r/egg/movie.php

Watch it here:
http://www.up-fc.jp/...gg/movie002.flv

I wonder if anyone will translate it. ^-^

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#56 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:55 AM

@ Nayok-Kihara : Wow ... thanks for the link.
Here is a screencaps that I've made from the interview :

Posted Image

Mostly they answer 'surprise' and 'happy' to be formed as a new unit ... that's all I can get for the beginning part from the video (1st Question), my nihongo is awful >.<

Posted Image

#57 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:05 AM

^ Thank you for the screencaps! :) The girls look great. And thank you for their answers to the first question. XD I imagine that's the sort of reaction most people would have.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#58 Matt23119

Matt23119

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

I am so waiting to find out the new group's name...i like Maeda Yuuka..

Oh...can someone tell me how many Egg Members are there currently?

#59 fromme

fromme

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:19 PM

23 + 2 new members.Am i right ? XD

#60 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

^
^
Eggs currently have 24 members and 2 Rokkies. There's also some H!P members were an Egg before. For example, Okada Yui (V-u-den), Arihara Kanna (C-ute), Linlin (MM), THE Possible (currently in TNX), Korenaga Miki (not be a singer but a player of Gatas Brillhantes) and Mano Erina.

Eggs also have 1 unit for environment festival called 'Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai' and released 1 single only. The members are:
Noto Arisa (Eggs leader)
Furukawa Konatsu
Maeda Yuuka
Mori Saki (replace Kanna and joined around 2006)
Saho Akari (replace Yutoku Ayumi and joined December 2007)

Former:
Arihara Kanna (grad to joined C-ute)
Ohse Kaede (grad to joined THE Possible in September 2006)
Yutoku Ayumi (replace Kaede and grad from Egg as well as H!P in November 2007)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users