• Please log in to reply
1905 replies to this topic

#1881 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:08 PM

I translated the first part of Tsunku's dialogue with Fukumura on note, for anyone interested. I'll be doing the later parts, too.

http://www.hello-onl...nd-graduations/

Please read, I spent 5 whole dollars to get access to the full thing. 

DDOhydd.gif

#1882 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:35 PM

I translated the first part of Tsunku's dialogue with Fukumura on note, for anyone interested. I'll be doing the later parts, too.
http://www.hello-onl...nd-graduations/

Please read, I spent 5 whole dollars to get access to the full thing.

Thank you for your hard work on the translation! I just started reading it, but is Tsunku encouraging Fuku-chan to pass down her leader role while she's still a member so that she can be more free up until she eventually graduates, or is he saying that she can be leader and also allow her juniors to take on some of the responsibilities?

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1883 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:59 PM

The former. He seems to have some concerns that her identity is tied too strongly to being leader and that she's not actually enjoying herself as much as a result. He'd rather her be a member without the title.
DDOhydd.gif

#1884 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:37 PM

^ Thanks, that was a really interesting read! Honestly it made me miss when Tsunku had more to do with the group. (I also miss Wota in Translation haha).  Are all the parts an interview with Mizuki or does he speak with other members too? I'm looking forward to reading the rest when you are able to translate it!

#1885 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:49 PM

As of yet, Mizuki is the only guest he's had for this particular project. He has posted a column where he supposedly discusses each member of Morning Musume individually but that whole thing is paywalled so I can't confirm.

Also, if, like, anyone wants to sponsor a subscription to his column for me, that would be cool. I'd translate everything. Just saying. I'm around.
DDOhydd.gif

#1886 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 08:08 PM

The former. He seems to have some concerns that her identity is tied too strongly to being leader and that she's not actually enjoying herself as much as a result. He'd rather her be a member without the title.

Hmm, I wonder if Fuku-chan will actually take that advice, and who she'd pass it down to if she did. Eripon seems like the obvious choice, but I wonder if she'd go an ANGERME route and not care as much about seniority, moreso who is planning on staying for a longer period of time and who seems the most "dedicated" to the Musume brand.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1887 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:03 PM

I do think Fukumura is genuinely conflicted about where she stands in the group. I think she knows it would be better to give more responsibility to other members for the sake of a transition, but at the same time, she really doesn't want to leave. I did notice she sort of danced around the question of retiring at age 25, because even Wada who said she wouldn't stop being an idol no matter the age did end up graduating from Hello!Project, so I'm not sure whether Fukumura even believes it's possible to stay much longer, whether she wants to or not.

That said, Angerme's method of not just selecting leader based on merit but also by member vote is honestly the best way to go. We've seen some internal conflict when it comes to leadership being seen as a right in the Factories, and then we have cases like Fujimoto where she shouldn't have ever taken the title in the first place but did because she was expected to. I'd much rather group leadership be based on who is actually a leader and hard worker rather than just whoever falls into the position.
DDOhydd.gif

#1888 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 10:20 PM

Thank you so much for your translation!

I feel like Anju and MM are pretty much opposites at the moment. Anju doesn't care too much about seniority while MM, on the other extreme, cares immensely. It was also interesting to read that the biggest deficit Mizuki sees in 15ki is etiquette.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1889 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 08:47 AM

Tsunku will be hosting another community campfire chat in March for his registered Salon members, and this time his guest will be Ishida Ayumi (last time was Fukumura).

https://twitter.com/...724117403795457

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1890 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 02:26 PM

I wonder if he tells Ayumi to stay for several more years as well :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1891 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 12:30 AM

I HOPE SO. I have very little interesting in post-11th gen members, so I’m clinging to the remaining Sayu Leader era members. I was really amazed by Tsunku’s view of Momusu, idols, and what he’d like to see for Momusu in the future (Members who are married and/or have kids while still active members). I’m really looking forward to what kind of stuff he and Ayumi discuss.

#1892 Nagaregumo

Nagaregumo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 05:55 PM

Two songs produced by tsunku this year  :good:

#1893 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 01:17 PM

OMG they sound like rejected MM songs lol

They sound like B-side or album songs MM use to release years ago.

#1894 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 09:45 PM

What?   :o

2109132129142530.jpg

2109132129150724.jpg

2109132129167280.jpg

2109132129187385.jpg

2109132129199815.jpg

#1895 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 11:42 PM

^ what? :o where is this from? someone can translate? :o

#1896 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 07:35 AM

It's from a segment on the episode of "Jinsei ga Kawaru Ippunkan no Fukaii Hanashi" that aired on 9/13. The 15th gen part is literally just those moments for a couple of seconds.

From Jplop:
"Tsunku "Mr. Papa Positive" appears in a VTR. This was a time when he went back to Japan from Hawaii a few months ago. Cameras follow him and his 13 year old son as they shop at his favorite 100 yen store for the all stuff they can't get in Hawaii. He buys wine for his wife. He finds joy in his work, enjoys eating his sandwiches, enjoy talking to his "Salon Community", and a few months back he met 15th gen for a chat and album recording. All of these things and more are what kept him positive."

They also talk about his cancer & the removal of his vocal cords/choosing to live without his voice.

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1nQ4y1y79G

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1897 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 06:00 PM

^  Thank you! 

#1898 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 09:25 PM

^^ Thank you!!

I miss seeing Tsunku interact with the girls :( And miss him in H!P in general.

#1899 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 02:47 AM

Tsunku did some cooking to celebrate his wife's birthday! Her birthday isn't actually until the 30th, but since that's a weekday and the past week has coincided with an American holiday that would have conflicted with everyone's schedules in Hawaii, they celebrated early. He was the designated griller (looking a little blue rare there with some of that meat though), and his daughters made a cake! He'd have liked if he could say that he and the kids did all of the cooking, but his wife did take some special care to make sure their second daughter's allergies were taken care of (his daughter likes chicken, so she had that instead) and Kanako cooked the shrimp separately.

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2712853214.html

#1900 Nagaregumo

Nagaregumo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 08:46 PM

Happy family life  :blush:

His kids are so big now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users