• Please log in to reply
1905 replies to this topic

#21 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:56 AM

I'll film a Morning Musume Alo Hello Special with anyone here who are willing to raise his hand.

* raise hand! <3

#22 Miki-chan

Miki-chan

Kappa Airi's Slave

• Validating
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 12:54 PM

aiight aiight

I would email Miki-chan the girls' contact
I would make Maki return to MM
I would hire Miki-chan as H!P photographer and ask her to help in Maki's next PB
I would tell Maki about Miki-chan
I would write a song and give Ueto Aya (who say Miki-chan cant compose melodies <3 )
I would propose an action film with Maki & Ueto <3
I would make Maki make a cover of Okuru Kotoba too!

#23 velven

velven

Official Maiko's BBQ

• Senpai
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 02:34 PM

i'll sign up maiko, tomoka, miyu, and make a contract available for the other two whenever they wanna come back <3
hmm...what the heck, guess i'll also force all the girls at MM to go for English lessons <3

#24 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 03:13 PM

I have no idea..... talk to ZONE girls to not disband !?!?!?!?! <3

hherrrrr but Tsunku is not on Runtime.... but i would talk anyway.... and also take the girls contact and introduce Maiko-chan and Reina to ZONElover.... <3 <3
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#25 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:23 PM

If I were Tsunku for a day, I would go see the Tokyo Tower. (I assumes he lives in Tokyo <3) oo oo and have some tempura and mango pudding.

But wouldn't that be a waste of your powers? You don't have to be Tsunku to go to Tokyo and eat mango pudding. All u need r plane tix and time to go.

#26 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:27 PM

hmm...what the heck, guess i'll also force all the girls at MM to go for English lessons :(

Hey, there's nothing wrong with their Engrish XD

I just loved Nono's English answers for the bakajo (sinder, mander,.... ) <3 <3 <3

I'm assuming that if I'm Tsunku I'll be able to speak Japanese and communicate with the girls :D

#27 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 05:34 PM

I think I'd just sit and watch MoMusu practicing the dance choreography all day... :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#28 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:42 PM

If I were Tsunku for a day, I would go see the Tokyo Tower. (I assumes he lives in Tokyo  :))  oo oo and have some tempura and mango pudding.

But wouldn't that be a waste of your powers? You don't have to be Tsunku to go to Tokyo and eat mango pudding. All u need r plane tix and time to go.

I wouldn't want to 'abuse' the girls. If I meet them I want to meet them as myself ;p

thus if I became a tokyoite I would explore tokyo. But I really would apreciate that you know ^^

#29 nesseggman

nesseggman

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:43 PM

I would go to Hawaii and find a new generation of Coconuts Musume., then start a new group That is just 5th gen (Takitty, Konkon, Mako-chan, and Niinii).

Then like, um, get rid of Inaba Atsuko and Kago Ai. And disband W and let Nono go back to MoMusu, or start a group with whoever she wants. And give Kaori magical hair that grows back really fast. Hahaha.

Um, and make Konkon allowed to date me in real life, hahahahaha. And like, um, let Viyuden do something... and like, cancel anything Nacchi is supposed to do.

Haha, I am bitter against a lot of members so I would end up doing something mean. Oh, and I would write a contract that I would never release another solo album with weird songs because I can't sing. Hehehe.

Wow, this was kindof mean things :)

#30 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:03 PM

If I were Tsunku for a day, I would go see the Tokyo Tower. (I assumes he lives in Tokyo?? :))? oo oo and have some tempura and mango pudding.

Yes yes! Go and have some mango pudding with Rika Ishikawa... :) Sweet. Me 2.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#31 GenoSv

GenoSv

7th gen member

• Uploader
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:10 PM

If i were Tsunku for a day, I'd hire myself (the non-tsunku)

lol, yeah that would be great.
I'd like to hire myself to be Nacchi's own (and only) 24/7 assistant. ^__^

also, I would throw out BerryZ...or just kill them off.

#32 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:45 PM

Miki-chan~~ That's the most creative and the one I enjoyed the most, lol. :)
GenoSv~~ Killing off BerryZ? *rotfwl*
If I was Tsunku for a day? I'd send Camui all the Morning Musume products in existence to complete my collection in one day.
I'd also have Hitomi autograph both her photobooks and send those too. :whistle:
I think I'd want to do something productive too.
So I'd write some lyrics(with a note attached saying 'For Morning Musume') for Tsunku to find when he re-took possesion of his body.
He'd get the credit for it, but still.. that might be cool. More mature songs. :sob:

#33 GenoSv

GenoSv

7th gen member

• Uploader
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:08 PM

GenoSv~~ Killing off BerryZ? *rotfwl*

I don't really understand what *rotfwl* means, but i guess it's not a nice thing. :sob:
I just don't like berryz... please dont kill me :whistle:

#34 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:27 PM

If I were Tsunku for a day, I would go see the Tokyo Tower. (I assumes he lives in Tokyo  :))  oo oo and have some tempura and mango pudding.

I wouldn't want to 'abuse' the girls. If I meet them I want to meet them as myself ;p

thus if I became a tokyoite I would explore tokyo. But I really would apreciate that you know ^^

I'm definitely not saying to abuse the girls, but a little S&M action ..... Nonononono look at what u made me do :whistle:

What I mean to say is if u were Tsunku, wouldn't there be something u would do with girls to satisfy ur fan cravings :sob: or to take them in a direction that they are not currently going in but u think they should?

btw, GenoSv, I think rotfwl is rolling on the floor wildly laughing, it's generally an appreciation of humor

#35 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

agb~~ CLOSE! Rolls On The Floor With Laughter.

GenoSv~ No worries, I mean it as a nice thing. I thought it was funny. I'm certainly NOT going to kill you for disliking them.

#36 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:26 PM

quick qustion....

i dont have to dress like tsunku to be tsunku for the day.. do i?! :whistle:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#37 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:41 AM

Probably, if you were in Tsunku's body and dressed differently wouldn't people be suspicious?

#38 erichuuu

erichuuu

erizabeth kyamei XDD

• Senpai
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:04 AM

Probably, if you were in Tsunku's body and dressed differently wouldn't people be suspicious?

*shrugs*... the price of being tsunku for a day is so high :whistle:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39 boykun

boykun

たまねぎ!!

• Senpai
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:19 AM

disband hello! project :ph34r:

no. i would.. um.. let momusu or someone do a collaboration with someone..
like.. m-flo. lol.
or id make them pick up some instruments :P
or make a hello! project band

or do a battle royale scenario.. with h!p members.. just to see who would win..

yes.

2001-2005 ..good days.. good times.

Posted Image
breakfast time . wallpaper.download

#40 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:11 AM

i would kill myself :ph34r:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users