• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:50 PM

As hinted at in our previous Mechaike torrent, here is the Mechaike Okajo Taiikusai Complete Version! This show aired the week following the main Mechaike Okajo Taiikusai Special. This has a bunch of extra footage that didn't make it into the main show. Included is a lot more detail as to how they tricked all the Morning Musume members into thinking this was a Hey!Hey!Hey! taping, more footage from the competitions, and just a lot more of the funny stuff. But the real treat here is the Lunch Break...

The Mechaike staff has brought in all of the girls' parents to enjoy a nice picnic with their daughters. Are these really their parents?! Well, you might say the family resemblance is uncanny...but those surely can't be Iida-san's parents! They did hit the nail on the head with Yoshizawa though. And which of the girls' parents couldn't be there? This is one of the funniest H!P TV segments ever, so be sure to check it out!

After lunch, it's time for the Mechadam Circus segment...um, yeah. Annnyway, we hope you enjoy the show! SMP was actually working on this and the main special simultaneously most of the time. I've already mentioned this in the previous torrent, but we've all put lots of work into the special and this "complete" version, it's great to finally release them for everyone to see. We can't do releases this huge all the time, but we do have some great stuff in the works (a whole lot, actually) that I know you'll all like. So until then, sayonara!

Just to head off this question, this does NOT include the footage from the Mechaike Okajo Taiikusai Special, this is all-new stuff. So if you want everything, get both files Here's a link to the main special:
http://tracker.hello...ils.php?id=1275

Translated by: Mat Swadling a.k.a. SparklingMelrosePool
Edited by: Kuno
Encoded by: haku
Thanks to: epifanes, LilJo

The another edition, the second part, the family close-up edition, but here it is!
this show is so fk great and funny :respect: you know, if mechaike+momusu=a most see
try not to miss this new HPS project and go get it asap

#2 DrWorm

DrWorm

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:00 PM

Yay thanks again for all the work. :respect: The lunch break stuff was fantastic, I was able to figure out a good portion of it, the the subtitles willb e much appreciated.

I'm kinda mixed about the circus part. Some of it was pretty good, but I just don't find too much humor in older men terrorizing teenage girls. :stupid:

#3 sayumi

sayumi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:39 PM

ya~good job~thx~ :respect:

#4 Guest_angelwings711_*

Guest_angelwings711_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:52 AM

Ah I'm so happy for this release! Many thank yous!! I can't wait for this to be done downloading! :respect:

#5 itsuki_w

itsuki_w

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 02:37 AM

Thanks again for this release.
Cant wait to see it :respect:

#6 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:01 AM

Thank you !! Can't wait till the dl completes !!

#7 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:28 AM

yeah thanks for the release.. seen the unsubbed version before but cant understand much about the families except haha the " family which cannot come" now with the sub.. finalli can understand more

#8 hisashirockz

hisashirockz

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:04 AM

Thanx guys..U guys are more than rockzzz....Keep doin the good job!!
Ganbatte ne!!!! ども ありがとう ございました!!!!

#9 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 07:18 AM

nice show and good work, HPS. I had to rewatch/pause a lot of scenes 'cause of text overload haha

I can do without the end where the Mechaike people come out :stupid: More MM airtime wouldve been nice haha :respect:
shift_Mikitty

#10 mastercave

mastercave

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 08:40 AM

thank you for another hilarious show! just like in the christmas special, i find yamamoto and kato's fights very funny...poor nono!

and can someone explain kaori's parents? probably my choice for funniest parents but i dont get the joke.

#11 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:15 PM

i think it's because she's so tall compared to the other girls

she's actually only 5'5" or something heh
shift_Mikitty

#12 CommandeR

CommandeR

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 01:26 PM

this one was even funnier then the other mechaike :stupid:
I just loved this episode ^___^
I have watched it 2 times already, I'm going to watch it again :coool:

thanks alot HPS :respect:
Posted Image
I tried some photoshopping, damn I suck ^^

#13 nicque_panda

nicque_panda

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 08:51 PM

just finished watching it. whoa that was fun! i can't stop laughing (especially in the parents part ) :good: but something confusing me....what's wrong with the ending? is that all or there will be another edition? just wanna know since i'm still confuse.

anyway thnx HPS for this :whistle: . hope another great project from u guys will come out soon
Posted Image

always remember konkon's cutenessesssssssssss.........

#14 Celes_

Celes_

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:31 PM

thank you for another hilarious show! just like in the christmas special, i find yamamoto and kato's fights very funny...poor nono!

and can someone explain kaori's parents? probably my choice for funniest parents but i dont get the joke.

I think it's because her nickname is Johnson... Anyway, that was the funniest for me too. I didn't like the part of the Mako brothers.

The whole show was hilarous...
Great job translating this!! :whistle:

#15 Dronak

Dronak

9th gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 12:24 AM

Thanks for releasing the extra footage so soon. I was pleasantly surprised that the wait wasn't as long as I expected. Thanks for all your hard work on this and similar projects.

That was really funny, especially the lunch time segment. I can see why they didn't put it in the original show, it has nothing to do with the competition itself, but it was hysterical. One of the girls even said she had never seen these people before in her life. :( I figured that Kaori would get the tallest parents because she is a fair amount taller than like everyone else, but I didn't quite expect that couple. :whistle: (BTW, I think the Johnson nickname is an Utaban thing; I can't recall hearing it elsewhere, but it's not like I've seen massive amounts of material either.) The part with Makoto's triplet brothers was a bit strange. I thought it was kind of funny that they were continuing that poor character of hers from the Bakajo test, but I don't know, this seemed like it was a bit much. It was funny, but still, I'm not sure they needed to go quite that far with it.

I liked the opening part where they showed the crew preparing the girls and setting up the whole thing. I love their reactions when they open the door and see it's a trap. :good: I suppose they do something similar to this for all their specials and that's why they can basically guarantee that Mari is always the last one to arrive?

Out of curiosity, how many of these special events have they done? There's obviously this sports one and there was the "idiot girl" bakajo test. I know there's at least one more because the bakajo one mentioned it. Are any of these other ones done or planned for subbing? I think these are some of the funniest things I've seen and would certainly like to get them if they're available.

#16 driler

driler

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:19 AM

WOW!!It was so funny. especialy meeting with family^^.Thanks to HPS for great work
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 DrWorm

DrWorm

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:25 AM

(BTW, I think the Johnson nickname is an Utaban thing; I can't recall hearing it elsewhere, but it's not like I've seen massive amounts of material either.) 

Yes, she was originaly named Johnson on Utaban. I think the choice of parents has something to do with her name. You'll notice that a big reaction came when the parents said their individual names.

Out of curiosity, how many of these special events have they done?  There's obviously this sports one and there was the "idiot girl" bakajo test.  I know there's at there's at least one more because the bakajo one mentioned it.

That's the field trip special, which took place around the time of "The Peace". Last summer there was another idiot test which included W and two members of Mechaike.

That's all I've seen as far as specials go. There are also a number of smaller segments done with MM. In fact, now that I think of it, there was one more special. It was shown before the field trip special and contained clips of the MM appearances up to that point.

#18 CommandeR

CommandeR

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:26 AM

Out of curiosity, how many of these special events have they done?  There's obviously this sports one and there was the "idiot girl" bakajo test.  I know there's at there's at least one more because the bakajo one mentioned it.

That's the field trip special, which took place around the time of "The Peace". Last summer there was another idiot test which included W and two members of Mechaike.

That's all I've seen as far as specials go. There are also a number of smaller segments done with MM. In fact, now that I think of it, there was one more special. It was shown before the field trip special and contained clips of the MM appearances up to that point.

man, I'd love to see those specials!
I mean, these specials beat every anime serie I have seen so far :whistle:
Posted Image
I tried some photoshopping, damn I suck ^^

#19 DrWorm

DrWorm

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 12:09 PM

I think the choice of parents has something to do with her name.  You'll notice that a big reaction came when the parents said their individual names.

After watching it again, I noticed that I was wrong. They didn't say their names, they just showed it on the screen.

#20 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:06 PM

I watched this right after I watched the normal event version of it.
This was a lot more funny than that one.
the way they kept using jokes extended from the previous stupid girl test made it even more fun.
The only thing that I didn't like was when that circus dude started to get violent and even made Nono cry, and this seems to even be the second time that he has done this as well since a backflash gets shown. A joke is a joke but things like that are way out of line.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users