Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#102 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:53 AM

^sure is. there certainly is alot going on. even thought some of the characters are male versions of the girls, i still can't help but see them instead of guys. which works for me cause i'm such a fan of takagaki.

#103 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:27 AM

^^
I agree.
I wonder, is Aya in on this because of her own past, or is it because of Maki?

^
I don't have much problem seeing Ai that way, but Reina, I need to work on it. :)

The fight scene's not bad.
Good job. :D

#104 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

Great chatper ^^
Nice fight

It's really interesting to try to guess who will be next member
who will appear ^^
Can't wait ^^

Keep it ut and ganbatte ^^

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#105 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

Wow,I didn't expect the fight to end in a draw. I loved your description of everything though. I almost didn't want this chapter to end. Well, actually I didn't, want it to end. *sigh* But that's not possible eh? All I can do now is wait for a new update by you. I can't stand it you know, the waiting.

The first thing I do these days when I get online is to come here and read fics. And at night when I'm home I can't stop thinking if yours and the other few fics I'm obessed. Oh no, I'm in too deep. See what you've done to me :lol:
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#106 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:57 AM

Wow. You're fic is really great~! I look forward to the next chapter. ^__^

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#107 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

Attached File  characters.jpg   344.19K   41 downloads

Attached File  forbidden_love_characters.jpg   222.9K   44 downloads

can u figure out the last character

its kinda short sorry for the wait

Forbidden Love

Chapter 6

Reiyo’s Pov

I hear people walking and talking pass the room as I lay on my stomach. Then all of suddenly I hear my door slam open.

“Oi! Get your ass out of bed kid.”

That voice…

I shift so I’m on my back and sit up slowly with my body still in pain from the fight.

“No. Can’t you see I’m injured?” I tell the person standing in front of me.

“Injured? You look ok to me; you’re able to sit up so you must be fine.”

"Wh-what don’t you see this warp on my head.” I point at it.

“Well that’s only your head and seems to be the only place that has wrappings and you seem fine. So how about you get your ass up and put on some training clothes.” The person shuts my door and I can hear greetings of welcome back or how long has it been all of that stuff.

Arrrggg can this day get any worse.

I slowly get up to go change once I was fully standing I painfully and slowly walked to my dresser as for every muscle in my body ached. Since I had to use training clothes I just went with a white tank top and baggy sweat pants. I took my time to go meet the said person at the dojo.

-----------------

As soon as I enter the dojo I'm met with a headlock.

“Ah we’ve missed you man. How long has it been?”

“Well I don’t know and don’t care, now let me go dammit.” I try to get his arm off.

“Hitoshi let him go.” I hear a female voice.

“Oh alright.” He lets go.

“Thank you Rika.”

“No problem Reiyo.”

Hitoshi Yoshizawa and Rika Ishikawa is how you say your typical happy couple that would do anything for each other.

“So where’s obaba.”

“What’d you call me?” the voice comes from behind me.

Oh sh*t

“I - I – I c – called you nothing yeah nothing hehehe.” I start to back away from her as she starts to crack her knuckles while backing me up against a wall.

“Well we can forget the training cuz your not gonna be able to move after I get through with you.”

Oh no

I shut my eyes waiting to get the beating of a life time.

“Don’t kill him Yuu-chan or Risa… actually she won’t even care. So I guess we’ll see ya later Reiyo that if your still alive.” Hitoshi waves at me.

“WHAT! Your not even gonna try to save me!”

“Nope.” They walk out.

A fist comes to the side of my head.

“Get ready”

I gulp.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
--------------------

I’m left on the floor groaning in pain then I hear voices.

“I think it came from here.” I hear Aya say.

“Who would….oh never mind it’s just him. Well considering how he looks must be the work of Yuu-chan cuz she’s the only person who would beat him up like that.” Risa says it with no sympathy in her voice.
I try to lift myself up but I don’t seem to have the strength too. Which reminds me once my body isn’t in pain I’m gonna go and beat the crap out of Aikito.

“Are you guys just gonna stand there and not help me or are you gonna help me?” I ask them.

“Nah come on Aya lets go.” She grabs Aya’s hand and leaves.

Before I can yell Maki appears.

“Oh there you are… you called Yuu-chan obaba again didn’t you?”

“Yeah but I didn’t know she was behind me and Hitoshi didn’t even do anything to warn me.” I look at him.”Now help me up!”

“Ok no need to yell.” He walks over.

------------
We walk through the hallway of the house to reach my room but then all of sudden someone jumps on my back making me fall flat to the ground.

“REIYO!” I cup my ears.

“Koharu must you really yell. I’m only right here.”

“No but I felt like doing it.”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it?”

“GET OFF OF ME!!”

“Ok you grouch.” She gets off.

“You um need help?” Maki offers me.

“No”

I force myself to stand as soon as I’m able to I walk off to my room.

Dammit just what I need another person who annoys me. How in the world are those two even related I’ll never know.

As I reach for the door it opens making me back up.

“Ahhhhh!” I hit the wall behind me and slide down the wall forgetting how sore I was then I notice who the person was.” Ay- Ayumi wh - what are you doing
here?” I ask her.

“What Ryu-sama didn’t tell you guys that I was coming back?”

“No but what were you doing in my room?”

“Thought I find Maki cuz you guys shared rooms. Here let me help you up?” she offers her hand.

“We did but not any more. But didn’t you dump him before you left?”

“I know but I just wanted to see how he was doing and what do you mean you guys don’t share rooms anymore?”

I scratch the back of my head “Ano.... how can I put this….”

I hear Aya and Maki’s voices.

“Maki stop that you’re becoming like my cousin.”

“But isn’t that a good thing.”

“No.”

They come around the corner.

“Hey Maki.” Sayumi says.

They stop and look at her. Maki looks like he just wants to turn around and walk away while Aye just has this clueless look on her face.

“Hey Sayumi….what are you doing here?” He asks.

“I came back to work here.”

“Oh” that was all he said.

“Maki who’s this?”

“Sorry let me introduce you guys to each other. Ayumi this is my girlfriend Aya Matsuura and Aya this is Ayumi Shibata my…ex-girlfriend.”

-------------------------

hitomi - hitoshi

Shibata's like 22 in this by the way

#108 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

waouh great^^
I really look forward ur next update

Ganbare and keep the good work :good:

Posted Image

#109 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:57 PM

Yossie's a boy! Very different!

And dang, Koharu's loud.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#110 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:45 PM

OMG, I knew Hitoshi was Yossi the moment I read about her him.

Poor Reiyo, he still has to go for training when he's all beat up. And wow at Yuu-chan. Why is she such a good fighter?? ^-^

My jaw literally dropped when I read the Shibata part. I was like "What da....?!?!!?"

I can't wait for new updates please write more soon. I'm like in some sort of fic drought recently :blink:
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#111 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

^
It's because she's NAKAZAWA YUUKO.
Need there be more explanations?

Intro to more characters.
It's nice that you're putting in old pairings that's almost non-existant nowadays.
MakixAya and MakixAyumi.
However, I hope you don't mind, but there's quite a few typos that I think you should check up on.

“Get ready”

I gulp.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

This is the highlight for me. :unsure:

#112 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

^ yeah i got lazy in checking. but your right cuz its NAKAZAWA YUKO

#113 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:10 AM

yyyeaaa!!! Bad ass Yuko!!! Perfect hahaha
That was my favorite part, I wonder if Aikito would win against Yuko lol

Posted Image

#114 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

Holy Crap i haven't updated in while thats not good but i came with something i put together don't know its any good though. oh and they are not part of morning musume in this they're just normal people.

One-shot
My Precious love

I loved you and you loved me, I wouldn’t hurt you and you knew that. You trusted me but then I ruined everything that we built together and ran to that same person who got us together and now your going out with her so now she’s the one that comforts you when you need it in other words she does what I used to do with you. I still remember what had lead to this. You went to go visit you family during that week and I went out to a party two days before you came back.

-----------------------------
8 years ago

I drove my car to Yuko’s place where the party was held at. Reina sat in the passenger sit while Eri and Sayumi sat in the back.

“That place is gonna have beer all over the place.” Reina said as she fixed her makeup.

“Well its Yuko’s place what’d you except there to be non alcoholic drinks I don’t think so.” I told Reina.

“Just shut up and drive Ai.” She looks at me.

“Someone’s in a bad mood.” I say.

“Nah she just wants to get her party mood on.” Eri says.

“Which reminds me I think we should try to watch out in how much we drink over there since Yuko’s bound to spike the drinks and drinking and I don’t think we want what happened at the karaoke place happen again.” She looks at Reina.

“Hey you should talk you’re a lot worse than I am it’s just that you didn’t drink any alcoholic beverages that time.” Reina retorts back.

I stop the car.”We’re here.”

“About time” Reina gets out of the car.

“It’s just like her to walk away without finishing an argument with me.” Sayu says as her and Eri get out.

“Well that’s cuz we already know that you’re worse than Reina, Sayu and its you we should worry about drinking too much. As for Reina she’ll just get drunk than knockout somewhere.” I say

When head inside the house about most of the people were practically drunk and were making out in the opening. I had somehow lost Eri and Sayumi in the crowd of people but I knew they were somewhere in the house. I stayed at the party for a good hour but I felt board as hell cuz it wasn’t a party it was more like a” make out party” cuz that’s what I saw everywhere I went in the place. So I went to go look For Eri and Sayu first. While I looked for them I stumbled across Yossi and Rika getting it on in the kitchen. I left the kitchen as fast as could feel my face getting hotter.

I just had to walk in on them doing it. Why them of all people?

I walked pass a couple making out in one of the rooms then stopped and walked backwards soon realizing that the couple was Eri and Sayumi and it was pretty clear they were drunk .

Guess I don’t need to tell them. So I’ll just go get Reina then.

Finding Reina was pretty easy since she was sleeping on the couch in the living room with a cup in her hand

“Reina get up. We’re leaving” I shake her.

I could have just left the place by myself but the last time I left Reina at party like this she got pissed off as for Eri and Sayu they wouldn’t care.

“Hnnn carry me.” She holds out her arms.

Oh jeez

I scooped her into my arms and made my way out the house to the car, once I got her in the car and buckled her seat belt the plan was to drop her off home but my stated to feel heavy so I just went and brought her back to my place. I carried her on my back all the way to my apartment.

Jeez how can someone like her be so heavy?

When I got into my apartment I went straight to my room and had Reina lay on top of my bed while I went to go change into my sleeping clothes. When I got back to my room ready to go to sleep I saw Reina sitting up.

“Where am I?”

“Your at my place.” I tell her.

“Water.” That was all she said.

I left to go get a cup water for her then gave it her when I went back. She took a few sips and gave it back to me I walked over the nightstand and placed it on top. As I was about lay down on my side of the bed Reina had pulled me down right on top of her wrapping her arms around my neck and I could smell the alcohol on her breath and it, I was caught of guard as I felt her lips on my own. I pulled away.

“Reina what are you doing you…”she cut me off by kissing me again but this time I didn’t pull away for I started to kiss her back.

I knew this wrong, I know I should have stopped before it was to late but it already was.

The next morning I woke up from something dropping, I opened my eyes and I saw you standing in the doorway and you wore this hurt expression on your face I knew all to well cuz this wouldn’t be the first time you caught me like this. You ran out I guess running to her place the one person who helped get us together and the one person who comforts you when we get into fights. You’re the only person that she actually shows her soft side too. I see Reina get up and put on her clothes.

“Sorry” I heard her whisper and left.

I knew why she was apologizing she thought this was her fault but it wasn’t it was mine. I could have stopped it before it got any further then it did but I didn’t even though I knew it was wrong. I got up from bed put some clothes on and sat on my couch. I know you had ran to Miki’s place and Miki knew I had the responsibility to confront you face to face not from a phone call cuz if I did call Miki would have taken your phone and turn it off. Later that night you came back.

“Risa….” I stood up from the couch and you just looked at me saying nothing and walked to our room without saying a word. I followed you.

You took out a duffel bag from the closet and stuffing clothes in it. I just watched you I didn’t know what to say cuz even saying “I was sorry” wouldn’t even be enough but I knew I had to try something. She walked pass me heading to the door. I went passed her blocking her way to the door.

“Risa…I’m sorry…this wasn’t suppose to happen please forgive me.”

“How many times have I heard you say that before? I know lot and each time I’d forgive you; give you another chance but not this time Ai. We’re through and I mean it. Now get out of my way.” She raises her voice at me but I don’t move instead I do something that will ruin our relationship.

“So what you gonna stay at Miki’s place cuz if didn’t know any better it seems like to me that the two of you are dating.”

“Don’t you bring her into this!” She yelled.

“Why not! You guys seem to have spent more time together then we did maybe you even you slept with her who knows!” I didn’t know why I was saying these things I just thought it was from anger. But each time I said something about Miki it only seem to make Risa even more angry.

My head jerked to one side and I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, she had slapped me and with that being done she left saying nothing. I felt tears flow down my cheeks and I knew this was the day that I feared, feared of losing you and now I have and there’s no way I can get you back even if tried.

A week passed since that night, you came by our…. no my apartment with Miki to take your things. I guess Miki came along in case I tired something. Once you got all your stuff out you came by me putting something in my hand then left. I opened my hand to see what it was and it was the ring that I gave you for Christmas. I had it engraved with the words My Precious love.

----------------------

I still have the ring after all these year it’s the only thing that I can remember you by. Now you dating Miki and the two of are happy together I would have only known this from Eri since I called her to see how things were doing and she told me about you and her. But haven’t contacted Eri since then to know what was going on. I remember writing something that was supposed to go with ring but I didn’t put it with it I just ended up trashing it but I still remember what it said.

My precious love

I will do anything for your love; I will do anything for you.

You the on I dream of, you’re the one long I for.

I’ll always be there for you, to be your everything.

Our love will never change that I promise

Risa you will always be My Precious love from now and always.

My love for you will never change that is something I know very well.

#115 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

ha I love angst and this had a lot of angst. So the one-shot is great. Poor Risa and Ai! Risa and Miki, I like her better with Aya. This one-shot is so sad, but I like that. Keep it up.

#116 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

^risa/miki getting together was something that just came up.

#117 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:06 AM

TakaGaki and angst is awesome.

LOL at the beginning. <_<

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#118 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:16 AM

Chapter 7 is up alright. i had to kick myself to finish this chapter.

Forbidden Love

Chapter 7

Eri’s Pov

* Flashback *

“Um father?” he looks up from his paper work on his desk.

“Yes Eri dear.”

“I have a question.” I tell him

“Ok so then what’s the question?”

“Um it’s about Linlin.”

“Is this about her liking Jun.”

“Yeah but how did you know I was I going to ask you about that?”

“I maybe old but I know love when I see it.”

“So then you wouldn’t mind if the two got together right?” I wait for his answer.

“No I wouldn’t mind if the two got together. Is that all you wanted to ask me.”

“Yeah well bye father.”

“Good-bye.”

* End of Flashback *

After having that talk with my father I thought I might as well tell Linlin that her and Jun can be together but on the way I stumbled across Saiyu’s room hearing talking. I took a peek inside and I’m not surprised on what I see. He’s holding a mirror looking at him self.

“Who’s the most gorgeous man ever? You are Saiyu. Yes I am I could just go ahead and date myself. That’s how gorgeous I am. Yes.”

I roll my eyes and shake me head. I close the door and continue to go find Linlin the first place I searched was her room but then I soon regretted ever going there first. Cuz when I opened the door I saw Linlin and Jun kissing it was a good thing that they didn’t notice me. I shut the door as quietly as I could and walked away blushing.

Guess I’ll tell her later.

I decided to head back to my room to take a nap I felt tired for some reason.

----------------------

Reiyo’s Pov

Aya this is Ayumi Shibata my…ex-girlfriend.

When those words left his mouth there was complete silence. Aya was the first to break it.

“ So you’re his ex-girlfriend…well it’s nice to meet you Shibata-san.” She held out her hand for her to shake.

“Just call me Ayumi. Its nice to meet you too.” They shook hands.

“Well now that the two of you have met let’s go have lunch. You coming Reiyo.”

I was about to say no until until my stomached grumbled.

“Guess I am.”

We walked into the kitchen and as expected everyone was there to eat well not everyone the brats dad as always is never here his always stuck in his office. We saw Risa introducing Aikito to Yuko, Hitoshi, and Rika saying that he was her new bodyguard and what not.

I hate that bastard.

Risa looked towards us.

“Well now that everyone’s here lets dig in.” we sat down. We ate and talked about the old times we had.

For the rest of the day we all just talked about whatever was happening now minus Aikito who went to his room.

----------------------

Akira’s Pov

I walked the halls way of the house heading to Aikito’s room to give him a fresh towel to use as I got closer to his room I stopped upon hearing Aikito talking to someone I guess on the phone. When I was about to knock but I didn’t for I heard the name Kamei.

Was Reiyo right? Was Aikito actually a spy from the enemy clan?

I listened to the conversation through the door.

“I haven’t gotten anything yet.” Pause” His daughter she seems to be taking a liking to me maybe in just a few weeks she be fully in love with me.” Pause “ Yes I got it…. good-bye.” I heard him hang up the phone so I knocked.

“Come in.”

“Um here’s some fresh towels for you.”

“Thank you.”

“Call if you need you anything.”

“Ok.”

I went out his room and went to go search for Reiyo to tell him. When I rounded a corner I bumped into Maki.

“Sorry.” I told him.

“Where you going in such a rush.”

“No I was just looking for Reiyo.”

“Oh well his in the living room with the others why.” Maki asked

“No reason at all just to tell him something.” I told him.

“Oh ok then see you later.”

“Yeah later.” I head for the living room to get Reiyo.

------------------------------

Maki’s Pov

After bumping into Akira I went Aikito’s room. I knew that Akira was listening on there conversation. I let myself in his room.

“What are crazy having a conversation like that in this household? Anyone can listen in.” I told him.

“Don’t worry its all part of the plan plus this conversation was made up.”

“How would you even know who the person was.”?

“I didn’t but having Akira listen in is perfect cuz his gonna tell Reiyo about it. But Reiyo won’t say anything cuz they won’t believe him. So his gonna try and keep me away from Risa and she might become angry and tell Reiyo to leave her alone.” He explains to me.

“You know your taking a very huge risk in charming that girl to fall for you.” I tell him.

“I know but its one risk I know that will work.”

“Fine by me just hope this skim of yours doesn’t backfire on you so that you actually fall in love with her.” I say.

“I won’t you can count on that for sure.”

-------------------

#119 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:27 AM

I thought that was real for a moment until Aikito made it up...:w00t:

Keep going! :lol:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#120 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:05 AM

aaahhh plot twist!
dang, i thought too that the convo was real, but i started thinking it was way to easy for Akira to hear :w00t:
I think Maki knows what he's talking about

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users