• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

This group of very young girls (U-10) became part of the NICE GIRL Project in 2008, when they had their debut during one of THE Possible's Concerts. These girls were the singing children on the Berryz Koubou album track "BE".

See the girls perform "21 Seiki Made Aishite" as supporting act of THE Possible's 2008 SEXY Generation tour, right here

Nacchan
Posted Image

Momochi
Posted Image

Minorin
Posted Image

Harun
Posted Image

Bunchan
Posted Image

Kanon
Posted Image

The girls are now scheduled to release their first single, in collaboration with JAM Project, who are known for their anime songs. (See JAM Project here)

The song will be the theme song for the "Kero 0: Shuppatsu Da Yo! Zenin Shuugo" short movie that will hit the cinemas together with the 4th full Keroro movie in March 2009.

The title of the song is Space Roller Coaster GO GO!
Small Cover:
Posted Image
Release Date: March 4, 2009 (09/03/04)
Price: 1,200 yen
Label: Lantis
YesAsia: Space Roller Coaster GO GO! Purchase

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, I watched their performance but they are still so young that I felt really uncomfortable. Unless they come up with something really groundbreaking, I'll wait some more till I give them another listen. Let's say... 5 years? :) :whistle:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:54 AM

Oh I didn't realise they were the ones singing on BE, I guess it said in the album booklet.

I'm finding it really hard to work out who my 'favourite' is though. The one in the 21seiki clip that has a tie on the top and a tie on her left side.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#4 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

This is going to sound really bad, but I have a hard time telling them apart! They're all meccha kawaii, but a bit on the young side. I'm looking forward to the single, though. (I happen to love the Keroro series, so it's awesome their song is for the fourth movie!) XD Is there anything that says their full names and ages (and bloodtypes :lol:) and stuff?
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#5 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

aww they're just so darn cute! I can't wait till the single!

8nin.jpg

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Kishimoto Erika: I'm not sure where to find their full names, or if theres a place with that sort of information. I got all my information from JPM, and searching on YesAsia, and this was all that was listed so far. <3

As for me, I think my favorites are Harun and Bunchan. At least for now. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7 Piper G

Piper G

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 745 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Wow. They're adorable. I am reminded of 7princess they're so darn little. I also love how they have their mics on necklaces, presumably in case they lose their grip. =)

But a debut single with JAM Project? That's impressive.

#8 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

Here's the single(just music no video)!

It's pretty much as I expected it to be, which is a good thing definitely ^__^

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#9 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:10 PM

Great song, I think. :D I really like it. (I might have to start paying attention to JAM Project.)

I kind of figured the girls would just be doing background vocals, and it worked for them. I guess. I feel a bit bad for them, since this is their "debut" single, and they're pushed way into the back, but I understand why it was done, and they did add something to the song. (I don't really think it would sound right without their background input.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#10 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:16 AM

aww darn i was hoping it would be a single that they would lead in. Oh well maybe the next one. :lol:

8nin.jpg

#11 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

Wow, it's a really good song. Are we going to get a PV or something to go along with it? Probably not, right?

Anyway, they're all stupendously cute. I'd love to see them in action. <_<
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#12 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:10 PM

@Tricia really?? I honestly don't think it would have sold more than like 1000 copies if it did personally :D Also it'd probably be pretty bad >_<
When they said it was with jam project it was pretty obvious what it would be like

@Kishimoto Erika I don't know enough about jam project to tell I'm afraid...it'd be very cool if there was one!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#13 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

well i didn't even know who jam project was lol. but oh well XD

8nin.jpg

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

Some information on JAM Project, copied from their Wikipedia page.

JAM Project ("JAM" standing for "Japan Animationsong Makers") is an anime music genre (or anison) "supergroup" based in Japan, originally founded on July 19, 2000 by famous 1970s theme song artist Ichirou Mizuki. The group is composed of many vocal artists well known in the genre; aside from the many anime and video game theme songs that this group has performed together, each member is famous for his or her own solo performances of anime-related music.

As a group, they are perhaps best known for their themes for the Super Robot Wars series of video games.

The group has recently moved into the realm of live-action theme songs by performing opening and insert themes for the recent tokusatsu show GARO.

----

In 2008, JAM Project went on their first world tour. While some of the members have performed internationally, this was the first time JAM Project toured internationally as a group.

Some of the stops on their World Tour included:
Paris, France (Chibi Japan Expo)
Maryland, USA (Otakon)
Mexico City (Expo Manga Comic TNT16)
Barcelona, Spain (XIV SALON DEL MANGA)

Along with some other places. :lol:

The group has Regular members, Part-Time members, and a few Graduated members. Their Discography consists of 36 Singles (including their collaboration with NICE GIRL μ), and 6 Albums.
----

All in all.. I think NICE GIRL μ was pretty lucky to get the chance to do something with this group, esspecially for anime, since that's where they're most known.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

I've heard a few things from them before, I also watched one of their lives years ago they're really good on stage!!

Also did anyone see Kanon performing solo at canary clubs concert?? She's pretty good!!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#16 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:58 AM

NICE GIRL μ's Kanon in a new McDonald's Happyset CM (YouTube)
http://www.happyset..../#Video_PageTVC

That's cute as heck. :ph34r:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#17 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:13 PM

^OMG that was so cute!!

8nin.jpg

#18 Nosebleed14

Nosebleed14

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

Here is a short clip from tsunku theater 7 dvd extra
It shows some scenes from a play with NG µ and Erina from Canary Club
Click here!

#19 heart-on-wave

heart-on-wave

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

I am a HUGE JAM Project fan.... so after doing some research, I discovered NICE GIRL μ, since they're on the JAM Project single! I think they're really adorable! JAM Project members are so fun and wacky, so I'm sure they all must have had fun. The song turned out so good too!

#20 ZonRaalder

ZonRaalder

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:08 AM

I just watched one of the girls perform live and I love it. I love it when the girls are under 10 because I always find they have really good voices.

Also to the pics you posted, I must say it's a bit weird to have a picture of such young girls on a site where the ads are girls' faces covered in cum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users