• Please log in to reply
16494 replies to this topic

#16481 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:23 PM

C-ute is having a concert in Hong Kong and Taipei :D I would go, if not for the fact that I've been saving up to go to Japan at the end of this year. Any of you guys going?

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#16482 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:33 PM

I dunno that C-ute is going to Hong Kong and Taipei ..
Basically although C-ute is my first idol group and Airi is the one who got me into idols ..
The diss by Airi at Changi Airport in 2014 left a great lesson to me ..
C-ute is like the only group I am not really supporting .. in name sake I am still a fan of C-ute and Airi ..
I no longer buy their stuff .. their releases is the only thing I do not get for H!P ..
So nope .. not going .. sorry :)

#16483 nph88

nph88

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:08 AM

C-ute is having a concert in Hong Kong and Taipei :D I would go, if not for the fact that I've been saving up to go to Japan at the end of this year. Any of you guys going?

Did you check out the fb group? There's someone asking if anyone's interested too :D

~Shining smile~

#16484 Kurosagi

Kurosagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 315 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:17 AM

I'm still alive!

Went for H!P Countdown Live and Winter Con 2016 recently.

Next month, gonna see MM spring con in Sapporo!

#16485 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

I'm not in the FB group!! But I'm not going to the HK one anyway, so it doesn't matter I guess? I hope there will be a few Singaporeans :D

^ wow, you're so lucky! I hope I can make it for this year's Countdown concert, but I won't know until my uni schedule comes out. Sigh. Sapporo is really pretty too, so that's even better for you :0

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#16486 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

I'm still alive!

LOL .. I am quite alive :P
I went for the MM spring concert just 4 weeks ago at Hachioji .. it is the 2nd show of the opening day .. XD

Oh Sapporo? .. are you going to like Sapporo dome?
Maybe you can help me get this for my wife XD
http://shop.fighters...ail.php?id=2638
1_1.jpg
and this for me XD
http://shop.fighters...ail.php?id=2524
1_1.jpg

#16487 nph88

nph88

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

I'm still alive!

Wow! I'm heading to the Sendai show! :D :D

~Shining smile~

#16488 Kurosagi

Kurosagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:16 AM

I'm not sure if I have time for Sapporo Dome, but I can try see.

Right now, I need to secure tickets for the concert.

Managed to bid one for 10050 yen via FromJapan.

This is my first time bidding it from auction as I usually go Tokyo first to buy the tickets.

It would have been better to ask Ohta or FDJP.com but it seems like both are out of business.

#16489 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:53 PM

oh .. finally for me ..
After like since very early 2012 when AKB48 came for the last time ..
Finally .. I am going to get an idol who I have been supporting and her group will be in Singapore to perform :D

Wa-Suta (The World Standard) [わ→すた] is coming for C3 CharaExpo 2016
http://wa-suta.world....php?id=1042455
http://chara-expo.co...ldstandard.html

Their thread here is at
http://www.hello-onl...-standard-わ→すた/
Started by me :D

They are the 4th group of iDOL Street after SUPER GiRLS, Cheeky Parade and GEM ..
They are like the Avex main idol project .. so they are mainstream idols ..and they do have trainee call the streetsei generally and group into their different region
http://idolstreet.jp/index.php

All the girls in the group were trainee streetsei prior to the formation of the group
They only just release their 1st Album recently and will be releasing their 1st single on 28th September ..
This is the main song of their album and the other songs are good too .. Their album is one of the better album I have gotten for content .. :)

I think they are here because of their involvement in the new revival of Power Puff Girls

This is the event site .. :) so come support them .. actually there are plenty of interesting stuff
http://chara-expo.com/index.html
No .. I am not working for them .. I am promoting them for the sake of this group that I really like ..

My fav/oshi in the group is Sakamoto Hazuki (Haachin)
member_1000939.jpg

I have been following her since 2013 which is before the formation of Wa-Suta
I started when she was in GEM starting member when she fail to be selected into the group ..
I follow her when she went back to streetsei and was in a campfire collaboration group call Hanarichu ..
I waited for some time before finally she made a group in iDOL Street
So that's why I am so crazy about this :)

I already got the tickets and going with a friend
Cl9E8hnUkAENiZ_.jpg

So anyone also going? :)

#16490 kikilalaz

kikilalaz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 667 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:52 AM

I would love to go but of all days, it has to fall on the busy days of Hari Raya.

#16491 hancunningham

hancunningham

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:12 PM

Anyone here going to Japan Expo Thailand 2017 this February? Will be there to support Up Up Girls and Ciao Bella Cinquetti =)

#16492 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

^ .. I didn't know that .. thanks for the headsup :)
But I guess its a little late to plan for a trip there now .. :(
http://japanexpothai...om/artistguest/
OMG.. AKB48 is going there too :o

#16493 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

LOL .. our thread is more than 8 years old !!! XD

Alright .. I am here to rant ..
I can't do it anywhere else and I do not want any confrontation but just to let off some steam without naming anyone ..

You see Maria birthday was yesterday or 2 days ago if you count the time passing midnight now ..
Anyway Maria has some really nice FC goods up for sales and I really want to get it
http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=9920

So I look up someone whom I thought have H!P FC on the Singapore H!P fan Facebook page as he offer to get C-ute final concert ticket ..
Turn out he does have H!P FC and he is staying in Japan now ..
So I ask if he can help .. in the end he offer to order for me online but with an fee unless it is for C-ute ..

I find that really disappointing at many levels ..
Firstly .. some time back .. he ask for the ballot codes from Berryz last single to participate in a draw for something .. I gave my copy of the codes to him just like that even though I dunno him ..
I never state any terms to my help and would willingly hand him the code coupon if he had won ..

Secondly .. even if I never help him before .. I am disappointed that he even ask for a fee .. I would help anyone without a fee even if it the first time we met .. and I have done that many times here ..
I have help my fellow fans even foreign fans from other country without asking a fee .. simply because I am not running a proxy business .. I am a fan ..

Thirdly .. I am disappointed because he would charge a fee unless it is C-ute .. honestly, not helping another fan from our country just because it is about a group we are not interested in or a rivaling group is bad enough ..
But even for another H!P group? .. it is a group in the same family .. why promote discrimination against other fans when it is about groups in the same family ..?

Fourthly .. I am disappointed with the state of fans here.. I mean there are still really nice fans like pigscanflyy who help me with getting Maria Summer HelloCon goods :)
Honestly .. I am fine if anyone don't want to help because really sometimes I can't help too because it is beyond me ..
Like I have been refused when I ask for help about purchasing of Maria PB for the bonus pic .. I am fine with it because I understand that it clashes with TIF that day ..
But asking for a fee? .. it is just not friendly anymore ..

There was a time when we look out for each other fandom .. we gave each other stuff if we get another fan's girls stuff..
we will even look out for each other with info, news and tips in regards to our fandom ..
Some time back .. I gave a AKB48 fan a Fukuchan UTB card because she wanted it as she is fan of hers .. even though I hardly know her ..
And whenever I got bonus at the H!P shop and I have gotten what I want or if what I want was out .. I would get other fan's fav members bonus and give it to them instead ..

Finally .. I was disappointed because I can't get my Maria birthday FC goods as I just can't support and promote this kind of fan culture for Singapore fans ..
That's why I refuse the offer .. If I accepted .. he may take it as this the correct H!P fan culture we have here .. which is not right..
We are a small country .. and idols fans are few and especially H!P fans are even fewer ..if we can't even get this right .. we are simply pathetic ..

So this is really quite sad .. H!P fandom in Singapore use to be very friendly and nice .. :(

#16494 angelcytheria

angelcytheria

hagane-chin~

• Senpai
  • 631 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

Wow I havent been here in so long but i hope everyone who is still on here is doing well!  :good:

I recently went to Japan and went to the Morning Musume HMV Museum and i bought like....7 packets of the surprise photocards (bc i love these kind of things). And I had a few extras!

Selling them for $4 each (includes mailing). Just DM me if you interested in any of them!  ^-^

8miO3ww.jpg

#16495 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:17 AM

^ .. lol
Too bad you don't have Maria XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users