16494 replies to this topic

#21 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

「*:♪★”あたり前田”★*:♪」

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:34 AM

^
^JLPT is a test you take in order to pass one level of japanese. There are 4 levels.

^OH wow.... you sure have time -.-" you must be student age or something like that.. if not you will not be wandering so freely.... http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/happy.gif
I know the Japanese wordings and quite senstive to it >_<"

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#22 OnDiet

OnDiet

Erien #1223

• Senpai
  • 1907 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:45 AM

^
:unsure:
You should know that I know right? Lol, I'm just wondering if he is taking JLPT. Cos' if he is..level 1 is really admirable.
I don't see you on msn now adays :wub:

#23 mitsubachi

mitsubachi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:22 AM

Oh, i'm very happy to see singporeans here~!

Remember when I've created my topic for Russian fans it was under strong critics pressure, and instead of H!P joy discussion there were only argues~
★★★ーワタシってロックですよー★★★
Posted Image

#24 sougisou

sougisou

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:50 AM

比較的に,僕は老人なので,皆と会うのはちょっと... 私に取っては恥ずかしいんですよ. ^^; もし何か出会いがあったら欠席してごめんね.
Saki's H!P Captaintial Campaign: Posted Image
Trusted Comrades:
Fedor, Olga, Yuri, China, Mano, Sakura Ichigo, Garlix, sougisou, YukioElios, panickofpain

#25 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:11 AM

I was juz thinking, if we're gonna haf our first ever Singapore H!P fan meeting, might as well go K-boxing. Anyone know any K-box that has a nice library of J-pop songs?

K-box hardly hae..or can say, dont have.. Very hard to find.. Unless you know the japanese wordings..
If you know Japanese wordings, maybe you can find it..

Party World... Have.. Old MM Songs.. Not New.. Plus the PV is not MM PV..
Haha..
Yes, i went to find it..

Peace

I was singing n dancing to Love Machine...at the Party World at Bishan
my frens think i m nuts

#26 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:59 AM

OH wow.... you sure have time -.-" you must be student age or something like that.. if not you will not be wandering so freely.... ^_^

Last time check de.. XD
Around 2006.. XD
I am 21 this year.. Working already.. =D

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#27 rx191

rx191

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

cash studio in orchard has a lot a lot of jap songs... altho not with the original mvs

~~ Takahashi Ai ~~ Fujimoto Miki ~~ Sayashi Riho ~~ Sato Masaki ~~ Oda Sakura ~~

#28 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

@Siaogeena: LOL. GOGOGO NIPPON NA MINAIWA WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. Wait is this the correct lyrics? Haha whatever...

@Mitsubachi: You created the Russian thread and it was a place for arguments? Sorry to hear that man ^_^

@Konkon: Hey! I didn't think that Kinokuniya would have PBs! I'm so buying stuff there the next time I go XD

矢口真里, 夢を持つことを教えてくれて, ありがとう!!!

心から感謝しています。一緒に将来のことを見出しましょう!!!

#29 HarD-

HarD-

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:19 AM

siaogeena : are you huhster on another forum?

your avatar SO FAMILIAR.

jrongow: can kindly pm me your msn?? hope u can help me get some merchandise. thank you. ^_^

btw , erm regards to the transportation fee i'm not that sure. cause the shop itself is from japan, so they probably transfer a lot of books from there all the time.
when you order, give them the ISBN (international serial book number,or w/e) they will help you search if they have it in store.

if they don't , they will tell you they can help you custom order, and inform you of the price.

you can search in kinokuniya(singapore) website if they have any specific book u looking for.
Posted Image
click above ~!

#30 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

^ you heading to Japan(what is ICT) haha >_< too bad for me i still have stocks coming in from my friend so cant spend yet!!!

LOL.. ICT.. Is In-Camp Training, aka NS reservist. I've confirmed got an ICT in June, juz not sure when, so can only plan my flight after ICT...

Plan on taking Jap level 1 nxt year

JLPT?

LOL.. Level 1 in my sch is basic level.. up to Jap level 4... Is opposite from the JLPT ranking system which is from 4 to 1... So yes.. I'm a beginner. Can read hiragana n katakana n some kanji, but have no idea wat it means. So... if u give me lyrics I can prob sing it out.. but I have no idea wat the lyrics are saying... The result of memorizing for 2 years in NS.. LOL.. Well, at least can say my 2 years in NS not wasted..

cash studio in orchard has a lot a lot of jap songs... altho not with the original mvs

Hmm.. cash studio? Where's tat?

Well.. yea.. Kinokuniya has the full set of PBs for every single MM member, or seems like it la, when I went to get a Reina PB for someone. As for Singapore's Kino.. I think cannot make it, cuz the stuff they haf on display very little...

Anyways, here's my msn: [email protected]... Can juz add me for fun n chat.. lol... But anyways my trip's in June.. so dun add me n tell me ur requests now... Cuz it's way too early...

Oh yes.. n before I forget.. these are from yesterday (Friday's) New Paper..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Recognize the girls in the ads? LOL.. I was like reading thru when I saw this ad n laughed out.. And very paiseh la.. cuz ppl beside me were staring at me..
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#31 sougisou

sougisou

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

rofl i would'a done the same. should send these to H!P so they can sue the pants off these lame chat lines.

I took my JLPT2 last year, waiting for results *cross fingers*. I took the exam at SMU, and the CD got problem, it kept skipping so my hearing section a bit screwed up :wub:
Saki's H!P Captaintial Campaign: Posted Image
Trusted Comrades:
Fedor, Olga, Yuri, China, Mano, Sakura Ichigo, Garlix, sougisou, YukioElios, panickofpain

#32 steph

steph

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:34 PM

Hmm.. cash studio? Where's tat?

It's in between Hard Rock Cafe and The Forum. Just go to the side entrance of Forum and opp you'll see a sign saying "CASH STUDIOS" just go follow the directions. There's loads of Japanese songs to choose from, and of course H!P songs too, but as rx191 said the PV are all crappy tho. But it's better then nth.

Oh yes.. n before I forget.. these are from yesterday (Friday's) New Paper..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Recognize the girls in the ads? LOL.. I was like reading thru when I saw this ad n laughed out.. And very paiseh la.. cuz ppl beside me were staring at me..

LOL! Wonder why konkon is featured in most of those ads? Does she have that "Lets be friends!" look?

I took my JLPT2 last year, waiting for results *cross fingers*. I took the exam at SMU, and the CD got problem, it kept skipping so my hearing section a bit screwed up :good:

Cool! I took mine at SMU too. Doubt I'll pass tho... all tikam one ^^; (didn't study for it hah)

#33 TalesInc

TalesInc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:57 PM

wahahahaha im murphy from tpjc bet you all know me..!! and i love MaiMai

#34 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

@jrongow's Pics: Its VERY VERY COMMON in Singapore.. :)
Really!

I found out around last two year.. i was reading newspaper... And then i saw a freaking familiar face...
Abe pic.. The pic i remember is from one of her single.. The Telephone ring thingy one.. :D

I laugh at it.. My bro knows about MM.. And i show him.. XD He laugh at it too.. lolx!!
He use to like them... Now i not sure.. Heck~~ :P :D XD
Only game game game~~

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#35 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

siaogeena : are you huhster on another forum?

your avatar SO FAMILIAR.

ya....why leh?????
wah tio expose...
i lazy to change avatar
moreover i like Nacchi

#36 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

「*:♪★”あたり前田”★*:♪」

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:20 AM

^
^^;
You should know that I know right? Lol, I'm just wondering if he is taking JLPT. Cos' if he is..level 1 is really admirable.
I don't see you on msn now adays ^_^

I too lazy to go into MSN... not much to do also i rather just hang around the fourm ^^ sorry XD

@Konkon: Hey! I didn't think that Kinokuniya would have PBs! I'm so buying stuff there the next time I go XD

Kinokuniya have quite some and also some unquie ones like Minimoni's PB too but i not sure now is it still there.
And if you want to order just order it, they might say " Maybe we will not be able to get the stock" but there are times when i ordered but it still came ^^

This is why i hate these stupid adv taking others picture, it is not like it is her who is on the line. ~ ^^;

@jrongow: I never knew ICT will go to Japan. XD

@kinbari : Oh i see...

@Mitsubachi: Dont worry you can come here anytime as well. ^.^

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#37 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:32 AM

I really want to bring those chat line companies down. I'll email H!P or something like that and if they ever need some cash, they can always sue these companies.

Yaguchi in a "Fantasy Line Chat". F*** you bastards.

#38 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:59 AM

Lolx!! guys guys guys..
I know the advertist is in the wrong.. And its really bad..
Just relax... Dont have to scold vuglarities..

I agree to Sludgie-Kun, that to email H!P and tell them about it.. this way H!P Pics wont be used without permission..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#39 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

^Sorry bout that. I've only used vulgarities when I feel the situation really calls for it, such as this...but I won't remove that post :blink:

#40 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

Yo guys! Didn't know there was a thread here until now. :blink:
For those who don't know, you can get CDs at HMV (on the 3rd floor) at TheHeeren

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

LOL! I always look out for picture of them when looking through the newspaper.
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users