• Please log in to reply
16494 replies to this topic

#1 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:30 PM

Having seen many Singaporeans arnd the forum, here I've created this thread for Singaporean H!P fans to hang arnd and share news, info, and maybe having a gathering or two, where we can have our own H!P party, the way they do in Japan. And most importantly, in the unlikely case that H!P or any of the groups decides to come to Singapore, that's where we strut our stuff. Like how vu-den came to Singapore a while back, there's always a chance another group will come, so let's keep our hopes high!

HarD- : [email protected]
ah-ger / Linda : [email protected]
TalesInc: [email protected]
Estrea: [email protected]
binyo: [email protected]
H2Overdose: [email protected]
smartgirl: [email protected]
siaogeena / Ben : [email protected]
OMGWTFLOL / Yi Heng : [email protected]
jrongow / Jin Rong : [email protected]
bhemfine / Boon Eng : [email protected]
k0nk0n / Dean : [email protected]
faraithi: [email protected]
Aries13 / Michael: [email protected] / [email protected]
Dumppling: [email protected]
magic_ayu: [email protected]
Yuuri / Gwynne: [email protected]
CocoNStorm / Victoria: [email protected]
ps24: [email protected]
airmj / Ming Jie: [email protected]
PimpMyIdols / Alvin: [email protected]
Yunnie : [email protected]
Slimo: [email protected]
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#2 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

Yo.

First of all I would like to say A BIG FAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAGUCHI!!! YAAAAY!

And NO, ITS NOT OFF TOPIC XD

Firstly, we should all gather to celebrate Yaguchi's birthday tomorrow!

Ok fine I'll stop <3

I didn't even know vuden came to Singapore before lol...Actually I don't wish to be identified for my country to remain "hidden" to a certain extent, but screw XD

矢口真里, 夢を持つことを教えてくれて, ありがとう!!!

心から感謝しています。一緒に将来のことを見出しましょう!!!

#3 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

Finally........

#4 Sludgie-kun

Sludgie-kun

M-line member

• Senpai
  • 1581 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

What would you propose as our first activity?

矢口真里, 夢を持つことを教えてくれて, ありがとう!!!

心から感謝しています。一緒に将来のことを見出しましょう!!!

#5 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:03 AM

do we perform for japanese anime shows??
hahahaha
we can do a MM dance...

#6 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

oh no
dead air?
where are the singaporean supporters

#7 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

WoW~~~!!!!

I have anotherplace to hang around now.. =D

Hi everyone~~

mmmmm...After knowing MM, i start to try to locate some places that sells japan stuffs.. and its MM that brings me to know more and like more to japan culture..

But.....its expensive.. ^_^

In Singapore, i still go the Mei-da (Japanese supermarket in Isetan, Lido Shaw House) for no reasons.. :)

To find MM stuffs in Singapore.... Very hard... You can go to...Cineleisure..Level 9.. There is this shop that sells lots of Japan Fandom stuffs.. But mostly are Johnny's.... As for H!P, they have.. But...very less..

Kinokuniya is a good place to buy Photobook.. Some says it will be cheaper to buy from yesasia or where..
It just depends on you people, whether you wan to buy from Kinokuniya or from Online.. =D

Any questions to ask.. Please do so.. I believe Singaporeans will try to help.. =D

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#8 sougisou

sougisou

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:57 AM

^ Didn't know about the cineleisure shop thanks for the heads up. 9th floor? so ulu haha.

If any Singaporean is interested in buying a very good condition Niigaki Amanatsu PB let me know :w00t:
Saki's H!P Captaintial Campaign: Posted Image
Trusted Comrades:
Fedor, Olga, Yuri, China, Mano, Sakura Ichigo, Garlix, sougisou, YukioElios, panickofpain

#9 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

「*:♪★”あたり前田”★*:♪」

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

^
^ I didnt know as well!!!>>>><<<<!!!! THanks^^!!!

I'm from SG too ^^ SUPPORTER HERE!!!!!
PARTY!!!?????? I DONT MIND!! (( ^ ^))>

-------------------------( ||||||| )----------------
------------------------( ^ ^ )-----------
--------------------------( u )----------

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#10 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:18 AM

Yepx.. Cineleisure Level 9...
To tell you guys the truth.. its really really very less.. And old pics de.. And not offical de.. =)
They sell things like...mmmm.. Even 'NANA' thingys also have.. Some Magainzes...CDs...DVDs... But most of them is Johnny's and Dong Fang Shen Qi's
Ya..Even Korean also hae..
I believe everyone know that Male Idols are much more popular than H!P in Singapore..
Because they are guys~~ lolx!

Then its not ulu at all la~ Cineleisure level 9 is where some movie threater there and also lan shop.. Its a nice cool place.. =)

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#11 ah-ger

ah-ger

亀井絵里 supporter forever!

• Senpai
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:40 AM

Finally! Fellow Singaporeans H!P Fans! Yeah!!!!!! Shiok la like that finally got this forum for us!
Here very chum one....all dont have de lor......
Aiya.....why not we design a MM singapore version Tee for H!P fans in Spore?
Remember in the Korea concert they had the turtle n cat light thing for Kamei n Reina? We should have something like that as well so we can send these to their agency n let them know they we will supporting them here in sunny Spore!

Lets all save $ n go for MM concert! I had been to C-ute concert! THey are really cute, best concert up to date I seen!

Can share who in H!P u will like and since when? Then anyone learning Japanese ?

えりりん MY SWEET GODDESS 

亀井絵里:" 亀井絵里です。ちょっと素敵で、しかりものの23歳の女の子です。"

前島亜美:"超絶妹系アイドル、最年少の頑張るやい、前島亜美です!あみたで呼んでください!どうぞよろしくお願いします!”

#12 rx191

rx191

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

^
yep i'm learning japanese in school... but まだまだ上手なようになりませんね ^^b

i know a few people in school (mostly from japanese class) who listen to morning musume too... was really really happy about that...

i love everyone who's ever been part of morning musume, but my fav HP members are the '85 group (gocchin, miki, ishiyoshi) plus W...

~~ Takahashi Ai ~~ Fujimoto Miki ~~ Sayashi Riho ~~ Sato Masaki ~~ Oda Sakura ~~

#13 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

^
^ Ya maybe can make shirt haha and i will frame it up at my house (( ^ 3^))>

I am learning jap but i not taking lessons at ALL... just self study and i am capable of speaking to japanese... i did it b4 quite a lot of time... >_<" but when they suddenly give alot of things out i tend to ” 。。。” 

I have not been to anY concert before.... 俺の大好きのメンバは コンコンガキーさんモーニング娘。1キュート&セクシーな道重さゆみです:unsure: 。。。愛ーちゃン、亀!。。。 えぇ 鈴木愛里。 皆も大好き!!!。 XD
Buono!

よろしくお願いします!みんなーさン。 まぁ。。。。僕はね。。16歳です。みんな何歳ですか? XD

Sorry...!!! you mean the cathay cineleisure Oppsite HMV?? At lv 9?? near a lan shop call "e2max @ Cine-L9
09-01 ”?? Oh... my i did not know how many floors does cineleisure has.. >_<"
The only places i decided to go to are places where i can get a chance of buying till H!P stuff. oh you all should try 2nd hand shop... i saw CDs before there.

INFO
v-u-den came to singapore during the year 2005 and performed on a show then went to the merlion area and shot some photos and video... and stayed for 3 days before heading back to Japan. And also they were at the Fountation of Wealth...(Suntec City)
Here is a link-----> v-u-den

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#14 HarD-

HarD-

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 470 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

i guess its time somebody make a thread for Singapore. =)

btw if anyone here wants to get photobooks, you custom-order from kinokuniya (main branch: ngee ann city) , by calling their number.

i've got 2 reina pbs thanks to kinokuniya's service <3
Posted Image
click above ~!

#15 ah-ger

ah-ger

亀井絵里 supporter forever!

• Senpai
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

Wa......young leh...16 years old. I believe that k0nk0n you are a guy right? Coz u used 僕.
I learning Japanese at JCS. I can understand but dont ask me to speak....coz I got I got bad memories of speaking Japanese! When I was having my oral exam.....I got the same sensei for 2 years straight as examiner....suay la...she ask me the questions in super fast speed....I know what she is asking but she's too fast that I cant catch the words exactly she's using. I was like "Oh shit! I am gonna fail my oral!"

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Japanese is hard to learn! The higher the level, the harder it becomes! I everyweek will have headache when my lessons starts. Bascially my sensei speak only Japanese in class. English is only when we really cannot understand. We can ask in english but sensei will reply in Japanese.

We must organise a gathering for all H!P fans in Spore!
So how long have you guys been liking H!P?
For me......its 10 years!I like Morning Musume from 2nd generation onwards....Hehe...its a long long time.
My fav members are :-
Gochhin ( she looks so good in person) ,:She is so cool and a good singer and dancer!
Tsuji chan: Funny, random, loves food, ability to perform well , ability to grab fans attention
Kamei chan: Aho,pokepoke, kame that is amazingly fast, dance beautifully, mood maker!
Funny thing is they are all borned in Tokyo!

えりりん MY SWEET GODDESS 

亀井絵里:" 亀井絵里です。ちょっと素敵で、しかりものの23歳の女の子です。"

前島亜美:"超絶妹系アイドル、最年少の頑張るやい、前島亜美です!あみたで呼んでください!どうぞよろしくお願いします!”

#16 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

PEOPLE!!!

Gomen!!!
My news wasnt update..

today i just went to Cineleisure.. The shop closed down..
i know why..
Bcos that shop business actually wasnt really good.. As you guys know, japan music wasnt really very famous, because its either expensive or the news wasnt wide spread enough in singapore..

So the store is closed down..

i am so sorry for the old information..
And also sorry to Alwaysai for making her way down there to find.. <3
I went to meet her and on the way have a look at myself..

the shop really closed down le..
Sorry~

I use to go there every saturday.. Then slowly sometimes go... Soon, i never go..
So....Ya....kee~~
Sorry~~

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#17 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:33 PM

Lol... Heyyo ppl... Custom ordering from Kinokuniya... But would they include transporting fees? Cuz since I'm most likely headed back to Japan some time in June, depending on when my ICT is, I can help u guys get PBs and CDs if u all want. Btw, if u want really cheap MM CDs, get them in the second hand CD shops in Japan, where they can go for as cheap as 250yen, which converted to Singapore currency at the current rates, is roughly S$4 only... Amazing huh. I actually went on a Book Off rampage n got a few H!P n MM concert DVDs, some albums, n one or two singles. And my best buy was the Gokkies PB at only 100 yen at the Book Off at Akihabara. So if u guys dun mind second hand stuff, I can always help u source out these stores when I'm there. But if u prefer first hand original goods, can always try online, or get them frm HMV.

Anyways, the jap culture in Singapore revolves more arnd anime n manga, n although alot of my friends say they listen to j-pop, when I ask them wat j-pop they listen to, most of the time it's only anime music. Not tat there aren't any wotas arnd Singapore. In fact, you're talking to one rite now... well.. self-declared anyway. But hardly any H!P fans arnd Singapore. Mostly are Ayumi, or JE fans...

Plan on taking Jap level 1 nxt year, if tat module doesn't clash with my core modules in terms of schedule n exam dates. Originally wanted to take it this semester, but due to clashes, gotta postpone to nxt sem, hopefully.

Hmm.. my first ever concert I went to... was the Wonderful Hearts concert at the beginning of the year. Only went for the opening show at Nakano Sun Plaza, n went trading with the wotas there... LOL... Well, it's a very happening experience, but a very expensive experience too... <3

I was juz thinking, if we're gonna haf our first ever Singapore H!P fan meeting, might as well go K-boxing. Anyone know any K-box that has a nice library of J-pop songs?

Oh yes.. n my fav H!P members... hint: look at my sig...
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#18 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:15 PM

Ya i agree JE.... fans i seen quite an amount >_<"
Ya i am a guy >_<"
Oh no.... i was planning to head down... but since it is close down... too bad * . *"

Japanese = difficult to learn??.... for me it is the oppsite.... i tends to feel that learning english would kill me >_<" But jap just gets into my mind .... o.O"
Kinokuniya is a good place to go to get PBs(i think cheaper than online..), ALL my PBs i got it via there. I am only a two year old fan>_<.
Anyone has buono's items?? ^^>

^ you heading to Japan(what is ICT) haha >_< too bad for me i still have stocks coming in from my friend so cant spend yet!!!
いよいよ。。。。。。収集いよ>_<”多分ね (( A 。A ))
I rarely or never went into K-box b4.... i am working near a K-box but i heard people singing all chinese songs.
In sg you can find old CDs And stuff at quite someplaces.... music stores will do sembawang(H!P CDs) and MJ(久住’sCD)

Posted Image

#19 OnDiet

OnDiet

Erien #1223

• Senpai
  • 1907 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:20 AM

Plan on taking Jap level 1 nxt year

JLPT?

#20 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:25 AM

I was juz thinking, if we're gonna haf our first ever Singapore H!P fan meeting, might as well go K-boxing. Anyone know any K-box that has a nice library of J-pop songs?

K-box hardly hae..or can say, dont have.. Very hard to find.. Unless you know the japanese wordings..
If you know Japanese wordings, maybe you can find it..

Party World... Have.. Old MM Songs.. Not New.. Plus the PV is not MM PV..
Haha..
Yes, i went to find it..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users