• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#1 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:51 AM

This is the Official H!O One-shot fanfic thread.

If you wrote a short story or a poem or a short paragraph, etc, and you want to share it with the world? Just post it here!

#2 Demon Eyes

Demon Eyes

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:53 AM

Am I really the first one to post here?

Anyway, here is my first attempt at a H!P fic.

I wanna cry because of reasons stated already but I will say them again. Miki/Reina, Yurina/Risako fics where?!!! :bleed eyes:

But instead of crying, I decided to attempt to do something about this abnormally.

Here is my attempt and as you can tell, probably you can, I left it quite open for many more directions and ideas.

For example, I could do the same formation but focus on the confessions that weren't shown. or we could continue it as we explore the consequences of this broadcast.

Or...

So many possibilities but really, I suck at this so I am hoping a kind author will feel pity and take over.

Bah, to spare you the headache, here we go.

A Hello Project new Project gone awry(?).

Click the image to see real size. (Quite big)

All copyrighted material in this story is not mine.

Love Confession Challenge

By Demon Eyes

“Welcome back everyone, and to those who are just joining us, we welcome you to the new Hello Project Programme called...Let us say it together everyone.” The announcer and host to be of the newly started project urges everyone present.

“Evening Berryz!”

Excited voices ring out all over.

“Yes, Evening Berryz. It is supposedly Berryz Kobo’s answer to Morning Musume’s longest running Hello Morning broadcast. Also as the title suggests, it is to run during the evening hours as opposed to Hello Morning that runs in the morning. I also take this opportunity to announce that I will be hosting Evening Berryz. Yay!”

“Oh great! Now we have to put up with you even here?! That’s just great Nakazawa-san!” A voice deadpans amidst the congratulating claps. The one it is directed at hears it clear as day but really, almost everyone present couldn’t miss it seeing as the one who has spoken is none other than...

“Zip it Cool Aniki Fujimoto-san. You don’t see me being all jolly that I have to put up with you Musumes now do you?” A vein pops up on top of Nakazawa-san’s head.

Laughter breaks out from both parties of Morning Musume and Berryz Kobo. A quick comment confirming just how similar Nakazawa-san and Fujimoto-san are thanks to Niigaki-san doesn’t help any.

“Moving on, as the opening episode, we have the Morning Musume as guests seeing as they claim to be the flag ship of Hello Project. And, according to themselves, they are here to prove that they still hold the title despite the Berryz’s climbing popularity.
Are they really still with it or are they just talk? We are here today to find out the truth.

Morning Musume versus Berryz Kobo.

Those who are just joining us, we have already gone through the first two challenges of the three set and we have already gone through the third half way. To cut things short, the first challenge was ‘brawn’ which was obviously won by the Morning Musume - what with Ogawa-san, Fujimoto-san and Yoshizawa-san in there.” Here, our host Nakazawa-san chuckles and receives a Miki glare.

The second challenge, which was in academics, was interestingly won by our young group Berryz Kobo.” Nakazawa-san stares at the Morning group.

“You girls are dumb. You really need to study more.” Nakazawa-san makes the right decision to avert her eyes after the comment for the glares are wall-penetrating.

“Things got more interesting as we entered the third challenge which was confessions of love. Three couples were selected from each side and were to confess love to one another and the more convincing the more points you get.

I would say that so far, the Tsugunaga/Shimizu and Niigaki/Yoshizawa pairs have been really convincing. They were great to an extent that I thought they had been serious. Great job you four.” Claps of appraisal ring out all over when Nakazawa-san pauses.

“But then we get to the really interesting pairs. To...Tokunaga-san, perhaps you should’ve let Natsuyaki-san do the confessing!” Nakazawa-san’s attempts at stilling her giggles fail miserably as she breaks out in her palm. The two concerned girls could do nothing but try and get under their chairs even more.

“But that was nothing compared to Kamei-san’s confession to Takahashi-san. Can we please have a replay?” They all turn to the screen and once the play back is done, everyone is on the floor, even the camera shakes telling us that the crew weren’t spared as well.

“Ah...God, that was priceless. Just when I think you couldn’t surprise me anymore, you do just that Kamei-san. I think I might start to worship you.” Poor Kamei-san had gone and done it again. Do the exact opposite of what she intended, which for reasons unknown to her, always tickles people’s funny bones.

Everyone has red faces trying to recover from the Kamei Laughing gas bomb. Even Tanaka-san who usually only smiles was just getting back from the floor she had been pounding to control her laughter.

“Today has been really great so far, hasn’t it? And with that we head into our last round of the third challenge. We still have the Fujimoto/Tanaka and Kumai/Sugaya pairs to go. Kumai-san, Sugaya-san, please step up. You are next.”

The mentioned girls start to whisper to themselves when they make it to the stage. After coming to a decision, they face the audience. Kumai-san speaks first.

“The back-story is, we have been friends for a long time but in the past few weeks Yuri-chan - my self – has been distant and acting strangely towards her best friend Risa-chin – Sugaya-san – here.

Finally having had enough, Risa-chin confronts Yuri-chan and they head to the school roof to get to the bottom of things. They have been talking for a while so we join them when the conversation is getting quite heated.”

“I...I just want to know why you have been distant lately Yuri-chan. Why are you avoiding me?” Sugaya-san suddenly jumps in with a very passionately loud voice. A few present are actually taken by surprise. Even Kumai-san’s eyes widen a little and she steps back though we aren’t sure if she is acting or actually taken aback. There is fire in Risa-chin’s eyes even though they are misty from holding back tears.

“You want to know? You really want to know?” Kumai-san is in Yuri-chan mode.

“Yes!” Risa-chin answers in a frustrated voice as the emotions get to her.

“It’s because I love you.”

Silence.

“I love you Risa-chin. I am in love with you.”

More silence follows. No one dares even let a breath out.

“If you...If you really love me, then why would you be avoiding me? Shouldn’t you be doing the exact opposite? Shouldn’t we be closer instead?” Risa-chin lowers her eyes after she is able to respond to the unexpected answer from Yuri-chan.
It was the best response she could think of to break the silence as comfortably as she could. Comfortable was the least state she is in.

“I was avoiding you because I was afraid, okay? I was afraid.” Yuri-chan lowers her eyes in shame because she has never let her weak self show when she is around Risa-chin.

“What are you afraid of Yuri-chan?” They had been friends since kindergarten. To Risa-chin, Yuri-chan is the strongest person she knows.

“...my sun...” Is all Risa-chin can make out when Yuri-chan opens her mouth.

“What?”

Everyone else straighten themselves trying to stretch their ears more than is possible. The room is full of heated excitement and many more feelings.

“You are my sun. You know what they say about getting close to the sun.” Here Yuri-chan pauses dramatically before continuing.
“But it is not that I was afraid of burning that I stayed away from you. It is because I know that when I get close, you too will want to get close and when I burn, I would leave a stain on you. I don’t want that.

I don’t want to leave a stain on you. You should be pure forever as you are now. Blindingly right without a stain that I for sure know will leave.

And I know you well enough to know that were I to tell you how I feel, you would return those feelings even if you didn’t understand them. Not just yet. And I guess that is my fault in some way seeing as I always chased away any boy that dared come close to you.”

Breaths can be heard being sucked in by all the girls and crew present at this spectacular display of (fake?) love, as Yuri-chan pauses to reach in her pockets for something.

It’s a necklace that she had been donning not long ago but had removed to use in the performance. There is a beautiful red gen hanging from its center.

“I don’t want you to say a strong word as love just yet no matter how much I want to hear it. So I will let you choose if you want to give it a try. I will come as far as this red rock – Mars – and you may come and meet me - If you don’t mind the stain.”

Yuri-chan holds out her hands with the necklace laying opened in her fingers. Though she says that, there is some fear in her eyes. Fear of perhaps rejection.

As an answer, Risa-chin doesn’t waste even a second moving the first foot then the next until she is right in front of Yuri-chan. She reaches a hand out to stoke said girl’s neck.

“Silly Yuri-chan. It is just a stain after all.” She smiles.

A bigger smile and emotions break out on Yuri-chan’s face and she seems most eager to put the necklace around her Risa-chin’s neck.

They hug as closure to their performance.

Nothing happens for a while until Nakazawa-san notices that the two girls are staring at her looking sheepish and very red in the face.

She decides to start clapping as she waits for her voice to come back to her. The others come to their senses too and then whistles, cheers and cries of amazement break out.

After some long praises, Nakazawa-san decides to break it up or they would really sleep there. “Wow! Just...Wow! That was so damn amazing. I was almost convinced there that you were confessing for real Kumai-san.”

Kumai Yurina could only try to stop her face from going aflame for real.

“And you Sugaya-san, how could you take that in and manage to hold yourself back?!”

“Wait a second Boss. What exactly have you been expecting her to do you geezer?” It is Fujimoto’s home run to Nakazawa-san’s earlier pitcher.

As for Sugaya-san’s reaction, let’s just say that Kumai-chan is stronger than Sugaya-san both physically and emotionally.

“Oh don’t act all innocent on me Fujimoto. You know exactly what I mean and while we are on the subject, you are up with Tanaka-san.

As things stand, I would say that you are losing so you better put up a better show, as much as I doubt that.”
“Hmnp. I will show you.”

In a different room but the same building, the president of Hello Project Mr. Tsunku had his eyes glued on his live feed from the broadcasting room. The only thought on his great mind was...

“Why didn’t I think of this sooner?”

Back to the other room, Fujimoto-san is just done quietly apologizing to Tanaka-san who looks confused by the action. The taller and slightly larger girl clears her throat as she straightens up, only one foot away from Tanaka-san.

“Re---Rei-chan...” She began and at the same time placing her hands on the smaller girl’s shoulders. She acts nervous which is thankfully picked up on by her partner judging from the sound of her answer.

“Yes Fujimoto-san?” Tanaka stammers out the name as she decides to stick with ‘Fujimoto-san.’

“I want you Rei-chan.”

“Wh...What are you saying Fujimoto-san!?” Tanaka-san starts to get more nervous queue the fire and another unexplainable look that took over Fujimoto-san’s eyes.

“I want you so very much Rei-chan.

I want to cut you up. Dissect you into tiny pieces. Crush you and break you down to your cellular level. Study every last stretch of your atoms under the microscope even though I am no scientist.”

A very big gulp is heard all over the room. It’s from Tanaka-san. She is very sure she is not in character anymore. She tries very hard to get back into the acting as Fujimoto-san opens her mouth to continue.

“I want to know everything – everything – about you.”

The crazy look of perhaps a mad scientist disappeared so fast that Tanaka was wondering if it had been there at all. Only to be just as fast replaced by a more dangerous one.

It’s a kind of look that was a hungry lion to have expressions, would be the look it would have just before it pounces on the dear.
To the fellow members of Musume, it is the kind that Konno-san gave that poor foreign pudding that they had the previous Christmas while they were in Hawaii.

A gulp that is out of anything but fear rises out of the smaller girl’s throat when Fujimoto-san licks her lips in a very disturbing way.

“I want to eat you up. I want to eat the whole of you up very slowly so that I can savor and record every different taste of every different and last inch of your body. That oh so very sexy and proportioned just right body.

Soup from the crushed bones that shape you up so right would taste out of this world I know.

I have never craved onigiri as I do when I look at that lovely hair of yours that I know would make the perfect ingredient instead of sea weed.

I want to devour you.

Every. Last. Inch. Of. You.”

And here Fujimoto makes an exaggerated sigh as she lowers her eyes and when they come back up, they look different. Not that dangerous or weird look again and yet, not the calming kind different.

There is so much love in them and so much sorrow. Tanaka-san wishes it was someone else in her shoes right at the moment because she has no idea how to take these emotions in.

‘It’s just an act’. She keeps telling herself. But her body does not listen.

“I want to do all that when I am around you.

I know that if I were to actually do those things, I wouldn’t have you anymore no matter how enjoyable the moment. I get really scared when I think like that.

But now I understand. I know that this is how precious you are to me.

I know that no matter how long it may be I will always wake up with this need.

The need for you.”

The part of the look in Fujimoto-san’s eyes that has been sorrow converts into love. Now there is so much love in her eyes that everyone gasps.

The Fujimoto look they are seeing has never been shown before. Even the crew men behind the cameras remove their heads from behind the lens to confirm that what they are seeing is indeed real.

Tanaka just wants this thing - Confession game – whatever it is to just end. Her body is doing weird things that she has no idea what to do with them. All she knows is that she has to use the rest room.

Nakazawa-san who was trying her hardest to get her voice to work so that she can warn Fujimoto that they are live on TV and many kids are probably watching and thus to turn the stuff level down, is betrayed by her body. Instead her head leans forward for more attention.

“I love you Rei-chan.”

This time a killer smile joined the love-filled face of Fujimoto-san and sucking in of breaths is all everyone can do to stop something, anything stupid from coming out of their mouths.

“I love you.”

And so, when the usual glare/stare comes back to Fujimoto-san’s face, albeit a somewhat satisfied smirk in place, no one knows what to do with what they are feeling at the moment.

“E...Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom.” - Except one.

Tanaka-san’s exit is the flip switch to let out their reactions.

“OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!” Mishishige-san’s first words after that sum up all others’ quite perfectly.

They are struck dumb and Fujimoto-san is left to fight for oxygen as all her comrades decide that hugging her to death is the best way to express their feelings.

“A...Aniki. Please let me join you.

Either you are the greatest actress or there is something you aren’t telling us.”

“Wouldn’t you like to know, Nakazawa-san.” The very I showed you look that is sent her way is not missed by Nakazawa-san.

“I think it is best that we leave the comments of these last two couples until after the show ends.

Somehow I have a feeling that had we been off air, ‘chu’s would be flying everywhere.

Anyway, with that, let the Love Radar show us the score for the third and last challenge.”

Everyone turns towards the big screen that begins to flicker and these are the ranking for all;

Posted Image

“And with that, I apologize to Berryz Kobo for having to take the penalty reward on the debut of their show but the winners are, the Morning Musume.”

Everyone cheers.

“Perhaps you aren’t quite as bad as I thought.” - Nakazawa-san chimes in, not one to ever miss an opportunity.

At this point, Tanaka-san comes back. She takes her seat that is next to her partner for the third challenge.

The calmness that she has managed to salvage while away from her goes back out the way she has come.

“Are you alright Tanaka-san?” the host ask as a little worried. She knows she would’ve acted the same if not worse than the girl had she been in her shoes.

“Yeah, I am good now. I just needed to use the restroom is all.”

“Okay then. I am sorry but we will have you drink this new Potato juice as your punishment Berryz. Please step forward.”

As the younger group of girls make their way to the center with twisted faces, Fujimoto-san leans in close to Tanaka to whisper into her ear.

“Are you sure you are okay? I am really sorry if I made you that uneasy.”

The older girl looks really sorry that Tanaka manages an assuring smile as she nods and answers that she is quite alright.

“You just took me by surprise is all. But...”

“But?”

“Ah, it’s nothing really.”

Fujimoto raises an eyebrow.

“Well, if you are sure.”

“Ye...yeah.”

Tanaka turns her attention back to the event going on. She is anything but alright though she knows that she will be.
What she doesn’t know of is the talk that Nakazawa-san postponed for later when they are not in front of cameras.

~END~

Posted Image

#3 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:01 AM

Somehow... I feel violated, myself, after reading that. Some of it was like some kind of warped Shakespeare and Miki was seriously messed up.

But... creativity is like that and it's not good to deny even the strangest of ideas.
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#4 Demon Eyes

Demon Eyes

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

Somehow... I feel violated, myself, after reading that. Some of it was like some kind of warped Shakespeare and Miki was seriously messed up.

But... creativity is like that and it's not good to deny even the strangest of ideas.

Nya ha ha. :lol:

Well, I now know why Miki apologized to Reina there. ^_^

Well, the thing is, When I was lying there in bed yesterday, this idea came up and I was quick to put it on paper then type it before I changed my mind.

I guess I should have thought more about it.

But some how, I love it.

Thanks for reading. XD
Posted Image

#5 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:56 AM

First one-shot, <3 saw the preview for Maki's 'Fly Away" and kinda ran with it :drool:

“Fly Away”

Two hours early. That’s how early I arrive to the studio before the recording of my show.

“Tanka-san, here’s today set list,”

“Arigato,” *hmm let’s see today’s playlist* I scanned through the songs, and the very last one made my heart drop as I read the title and artist out loud. “Fly Away by Goto Maki” I play the sample as a little private demo to myself. As the song began, so did the memories of her.

That name…seeing it brought back so much heart ache and yet happiness. The heartache of her graduating Hello! Project and leaving. The heartache of our break up few days after her last concert. Through that pain, was when I found her, my happiness from certain and lovely turtle.

[flashback]
It was two weeks after we broke up, and on this night we walked home after having dinner with the other members.
“Ne~ Reina-chan, wasn’t that fun?”

“Mhm, and the food was great! You chose well Eri!” I patted her head as we reached my home and entered through the door. I’ve decided to let Eri stay the night at my home since it was closer from the restaurant and too late for Eri to walk home. After changing into our pajamas, we sat on the couch to watch a movie. The TV turns on showing the news

‘Former Morning Musume member, Goto Maki graduates from H!P and joins new record company!’

“Reina-chan! You-oh…hey~ it’s ok”

I cried as Eri did her best to comfort me. Looking up, I stared deeply into her eyes. Wiping my tears away, I didn’t notice how close our faces were. Then when I closed my eyes, I felt soft lips on mine. Neither of us fought as the kiss grew deeper and deeper. Breaking away for a breathe, we stared into each other eyes and saw the longing and love we had for each other.
“Reina…I-I’m sorry..I-I’don’t know what happened. I just-“ I interrupted her with another kiss.
[flashback end]

Even since that night, we’ve grown closer and it wasn’t long till we confessed our love to each other. *Weird…through our heartbreak, I was able to fly away and find her.. my Eri*
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#6 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:50 PM

“Reina…I-I’m sorry..I-I’don’t know what happened. I just-“ I interrupted her with another kiss.

Posted Image

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like it so much lone~~ I was just listening to the preview before reading it O_O sugoi...

Keep doing One-shots lone~
Posted Image

#7 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:33 PM

awww.
Goto and Tanaka~ :chuu: lovely. :sob:
TanaKame is lovelier though! ^^;
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#8 Demon Eyes

Demon Eyes

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:14 AM

Here is another One shot I did of Koharu x Miki x Reina.

Koharu has just joined the gang....

My Queen

By Demon Eyes

“Which team do you want to join Koharu-chan?”

It is Kusumi Koharu’s first Hello Morning episode. She has just joined Morning Musume.

“Yoshizawa-san’s team.”

She answers without even skipping a beat.

There is whining from the other team because they wanted the cute newbie for themselves.

“Well with Miki-chan there, it’s to be expected.”

Ishikawa Rika who is on the other team seems to know the basis for Koharu-chan’s decision.

“What do you mean?”

“Kusumi-san talked about you in one of her auditions. She practically worships you. Though I don’t know why?”

Mikitty raises a brow in wonder as she turns to the new girl.

‘She is pretty cute.’ The sub leader thinks.

Miki licks her lips when her new victim starts to skip to their side. A quick plan formulates in her sharp mind within the short time it took the energetic youngest Musume to get to her.

As if things couldn’t go better, Koharu-chan stops right in front of Miki and seeing that she is slightly taller than Miki, she was almost blocked out of view.

‘She is making it so easy.’

Then the plan is set in motion.

First, Miki places her hands on the slender young waist in front of her. Then making as is she is trying to move the new girl out of the way, Miki guides her to the side between herself and Reina.

Enter phase two of the plan.

Placing her foot at an angle Koharu who is moving backwards is tripped on it and starts falling back first.

Enter the final step in the plan.

“Koharu-chan!”

Mikitty mock screams and reaches out as if to save the falling girl but instead now Koharu-chan is falling face first.

Mikitty decides to use both hands and grabs onto the girl, saving her ten centimeters or so from the cement.

But...

“Are you alright Koharu-chan?”

“Ah yes. Thank you Fujimoto-san.”

“No problem.”

Silence.

“Erm...Fujimoto-san?”

There is an adorable blush on the young cheeks and Mikitty raises a brow as if she has no idea what’s wrong.

The girl looks down to her chest to find two hands capping her there.

Making as if she just realized it Mikitty released the girl and stood up quickly, faking apologies too.

Everyone had a laugh except one, who had different reactions from everybody else.

At the beginning she was suspiciously eying Mikitty then soon after there was anger and then blinking as if she was surprised by her reaction.

Shaking her head to clear it, Reina pushes the thoughts to the back and gets into today’s events. She must be mistaken.

But...

Much later when she returns from the bathroom to rejoin her friends and partners in the relaxing room, she stops cold.

The new girl is squirming in Mikitty’s lap while the former tickling her to death. While everyone is ignoring this and playing cards, somehow it rubs Reina the wrong way.

“What are you doing?”

The sudden raised voice gets everyone’s attention.

Miki realizing that she is being addressed decides to answer.

“What does it look like? I am giving our new comer a warm welcome.”

And Miki continues her attack while Koharu sheds more tears of laughter.

“You...You pervert” She hasn’t even been with us for half a day and you’ve already got your grabby hands on her!”

Reina points an accusing finger at Miki who stops her attack at this sudden stranger in the young Yankee’s place.

“Geez what’s up with you?”

She didn’t know. Reina didn’t know the answer to that either but she felt like blowing up right now.

“I saw you earlier. I know you did it on purpose - feeling her up and everything.”

“So?

I always feel everyone up and you never complain even when it’s you.”

Reina stopped for s second. She almost got her senses back...Almost.

“She is ######in’ thirteen! And did I mention that she has only been with us for a few hours?”

“Um Tanaka, perhaps you should calm down...”

Yoshizawa-san the ever calm leader decided to intervene in this bizarre event.

“I AM VERY CALM.”

She gets yelled at for her trouble.

Not wanting anymore she just raises her arm in surrender. Mikitty can take care of herself anyway.

“I know that. Besides it’s not like I am having sex with her or something.”

And then an idea hits Miki and turns to look at the flustered Koharu who is just getting her breath back - Only to lose it again when her idol teases her again.

“But if Koharu-chan wants that then I have no objections.” She wiggles her eyebrows.

“I err...erm...”

The new girl is all she can remember from the words she’s learned for thirteen years.

Before anyone knows what’s happening, a loud clapping sound echoes in the room.

Everyone is staring in shock at Mikitty’s angled face and Reina’s angled arm.

She has just slapped Fujimoto Miki. No one has ever slapped Fujimoto Miki. Even Reina’s eyes widen in shock at her own actions.

You could hear a pin drop as they waited for the reaction.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Eyes of lava and shock stared up into slightly frightened wonky ones that quickly change back to anger and now there is some tears trying to escape them.

“BAKA!”

Is all Reina can get out before she runs out of the room. Yes, running out of the room. Her, running!

What the hell is wrong with her?

She tries to fight back tears but fails miserably as she runs to her room.

“Are you okay Fujimoto-san?” Nice Koharu-chan worries as she raises a small hand to tentatively touch the now red check. She can’t help think that she is the cause of this.

“I am sorry. It’s my fault.”

“No, don’t apologize Koharu-chan. You did nothing wrong.

Geez, what’s wrong with Tanakachi? Is she on period or something?”

Miki reasons as she lets Koharu’s warm hand caress away the sting and looks to where Reina has escaped to.

“Hmm...I see...So it’s like that.”

“You know something Yossie?”

“Probably but I don’t think I have the right to tell you.

Why don’t you go talk to her?”

Mikitty gives Yossie a look but she isn’t dumb. She knows she is the source of the mess so she has to clean it up anyway.

“Sorry Koharu-chan. I will be back soon.” She says as she takes the opportunity to feel the girl up by running her fingers on top of the developing breasts while she helps Koharu to her feet.

She smiles as she walks to Reina’s room she shares with Eri here at the agency.

“Hey Reina, can we talk?”

Miki says after she knocks on the door three times.

There is no reply so she knocks again.

“Come on I know you’re in there.”

A muffled sound from the other side of the door answers her.

“Go away.”

“Come on, we have to talk.”

“There is nothing to talk about.”

She isn’t making this easy.

“Well, seeing as no one’s ever slapped me until now, I would say that there is definitely something to talk about.”

There is silence but Miki waits. Seconds later the door clicks but doesn’t open.

Miki turns the knob to test it and it turns. She lets herself in.

Walking in farther past the bathroom, she finds the girl lying face down on her bed.

The first thing she notices of course is that fine as...err...butt. Miki enjoys the view until she hears sniffing.

“Are you crying?”

“NO! Why would I be?”

“O.K.”

Miki gets closer and sits on the side of the bed at Reina’s mid section.

She waits for the girl to get herself together and speak first, which isn’t long.

“I am sorry I slapped you.

It’s just that, these past few days I’ve been...And today I just kinda snapped.”

Reina finally lifts her head to sit but her eyes are hidden by her hair.

“You said ‘a couple of days’ but anyone would think that it has to do with Koharu-chan. What is wrong?”

“I...I don’t know. I just...don’t like her...much.”

Her sentence dies out because she knows that Miki likes the new girl, if her actions are any indication.

“Why not? She seems like a nice girl, who actually likes me better than Yossie – I still can’t get over that by the way, and she feels...nice...”

Miki almost salivated while reminiscing the feeling.

Such a fresh feeling.

“I was jealous.”

Miki blinks as if she didn’t get that quite right.

“What?”

“I don’t know why but I was jealous. I felt like...I don’t know...like she is replacing me...or taking something from me...or something.”

Miki is thinking at the speed of light.

“What do you mean?” or not.

“Well you know how I tend to stay away from people. I find it hard to get along with other and feeling this...this great difference between me and others doesn’t help.

But you are different. Even if it was for your weird hobbies, you got close to me. I feel connected with you than anyone else.

I even don’t mind you touching me now very much but then she came along and...And we haven’t even talked today at all. You’re giving all your attention to her. I...I...urg...I don’t know. I feel stupid right now.”

Just as she thought.

“I think I know what’s wrong Reina but don’t worry. There is no reason to be jealous.

You are still my favorite.

If I am King and her my concubine, then you Reina are my Queen.”

She pounces on Reina to save her the impending blush and starts to tickle her and bring back that smile she likes to look at so much.

'Wait a damn minute.

Concubine?!'

"So you are planning to sleep with her?!”

Miki pulls back. She didn’t think Reina would get her metaphor, even if she only gets one.

“I...err...don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Miki starts for the door running.

“Get back here you perverted King. I am gonna kill you.”

Miki just laughs as she heads back to the others.

“You will have to catch me first my Queen.”

While she ran she was thinking of the predicament to come. On one hand she has Reina’s developing crush and on the other, a really nice concubine to look forward to.

‘Oh the choices one has to make!’ Miki thinks as she disappears down the corridor with a laughing Reina on her tail.

~ FIN ~

Posted Image

#9 maxemerg

maxemerg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:32 PM

Good little slice there. I always enjoy the low amount of commitment needed for reading such stories. :lol:
Devoted fan of 光井愛佳 since 2006年10月08日

#10 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:01 AM

~Fallen~

6 years we’ve known each other, 2190 days we’ve been best friends, and yet only 2 weeks since I’ve fell head over heels for you. Those lovely lips, your goofy smile, and your beautiful face never failed to make my heart skip a beat. That’s was when I knew, that I have fallen in love with you. But the doubts, the heart ache, and longing for you filled my mind and heart every time we parted ways for the day. Until one day, I decided to take charge. In my room, I wrote you a letter, a letter of confession and brought it with me to practice.

“Nee~ Gaki-san”

“mhm? Yes?”

“Can you give this to her?”

I watched her read the name on the envelope and grabbed my shoulder, giving me a reassuring nod. I saw you look at us and then at me as Gaki-san walked towards you. As you moved to look at Gaki-san, I quickly left…fearing….dreading your reaction….

At home, I stared out of my window, wondering what you could be thinking as you read the letter. I looked at the blank paper on my desk, remembering every word in that letter. I looked at my phone wondering if you would call or text or neither. I set it down and continue to look out my window, reciting those words over and over in my head.
The more I recited, the more I cried…from the heartache and longing for you….

*BUZZZ* *BUZZ*

“Hello?”

“Hey…can I come over?”

“…Sure…I’ll leave the door unlock…” *click*

It wasn’t long until I hear you walk through the door. I get up from my sofa and see the tears and redness of your eyes. I knew you read my letter, and lowered my head fearing your reaction.

“y-you read my letter I take it?” still looking down, I watched you take a step closer towards me.

“yes, I’m-I’m just speechless….” You take another step closer and I turned away..

“I-I’m sorry….for making you feel bad…I’ll understand if you don’t feel the same way…” I turned to look at you and see your face centimeters away from mine.

“But…I do. I’ve realized that I have fallen for you too…,”
“Really?”

“Mhm~ haha I have fallen for a cat,”

“Haha well I have fallen for a turtle,”

~The End~

Edit: I realized that i had 798 posts when i posted this but now making it my 800!!! XDXD
Posted Image

#11 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:19 AM

<3 hahah i love that last exchange
very good

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#12 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:34 AM

awww~ the fanfic Fallen is so cute and sweet ^^ they fell in love with each other, a turtle and a cat ^^ good job lone~

wow... I never knew... there was an official one-shot thread... hmmm better start checking out this place more often~
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#13 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

lone Great on-shot sweet and simple Posted Image showing much thing beyond the writing, you would write more, yours on-shot are very good Posted Image

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#14 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

I love the one-shots here. They're very good! :coool: and the last one now is cute. The last lines I like a lot as well. =) You did a great job.

#15 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:08 AM

i just read the fics in here, they're all really good =D
haha, such a cute fic lone!
i especially liked the last part~
tanakamei :unsure: ^^

write more XD
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the person. Let them become a permanent memory in your life. If you really love a person, you must love them for what they are. Love them for their good points, and the bad. You can't wish for them to become what you like them to be, just because you love them.

#16 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:56 AM

~Fallen pt2~

6 years we’ve grown close, 2190 days we stood side by, and 2 weeks I’ve wanted more than just a friendship with you. I knew that I’d fallen for you…I’d fallen for you and your wonky eyes, your stern but funny personality, and most of all…the way you’ve always cared and protected me. I may be older and taller, but you’ve always shown how grown up you are, but to me, you were that hyper yankii, who would always made my heart pound faster with every second. As the days went by, I’ve noticed your distance….your coldness towards me. My heart and mind painfully asked why, until that one day in practice.

“Nee~ Ai-chan are you sure?”

“Mhm, I’m sorry. I tried to see what’s been bugging her, but she just remains quiet,”

“I see…ano~ where’s Gaki-san?”

“Over there, with her,”

I turned and watched as you gave Gaki-san a letter, and after nodding I watched her walked towards me. Thousand questions raced my mind, with every step Gaki-san took towards me.

“Hey, this is for you,”

“Thanks, Gaki-san. Did she say anything to you?”

“Sorry, she’s a tough one to crack when something’s bugging her. I’m surprised; you’re left in the dark just like us.”
“Yeah….”

I gazed down at the letter but I didn’t open it, I looked up to see you, but you had already left. As the rest of the members left, I stayed in the studio and opened your letter. I’ve notice some tears marks, telling me that you were crying while writing this. As I read, more tears marks were showing up, but they weren’t yours…they were mine. I cried with happiness and sadness reading your letter. You’ve felt that same way for me as I did for you. And you went through so much sadness and pain because of it, just as I was. After reading it once more, I grabbed my phone to call you.

*Ring!* Ring!*

“Hello?”

“Hey…can I come over?”

“…Sure…I’ll leave the door unlock…” *click*

I quickly changed and gathered my things and left for your home. I ran as fast I could, and once I was there. I waited outside your door to catch my breath, before walking in. You looked and got up from the sofa and looked me right in the eyes. It was then I realized that my eyes were still wet and red from crying.

“y-you read my letter I take it?” you said as you look away from me.

“Yes, I’m-I’m just speechless….” I walk closer to you and see you turned away. I was hurt but kept walking slowly towards you.

“I-I’m sorry….for making you feel bad…I’ll understand if you don’t feel the same way…” You turned around to see me gazing right into your wonky eyes.

“But…I do. I’ve realized that I have fallen for you too…,”

“Really?”

“Mhm~ haha I have fallen for a cat,”

“Haha well I have fallen for a turtle,”

~The End~
Posted Image

#17 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:11 AM

good job lone~ with each line you add, it makes the story have a deeper meaning.
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#18 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:21 AM

aww in Eri's pov! So cute. I like two part one-shots. You get to see the thoughts and point of view from another person on the same situation. I like that. This is so cute. Great job! You should write more one-shots! :(

#19 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

you wrote with the Pov of Eri Posted Image
Eri feels the same already the same made time that it if meeting with Reina Posted Image
Continues writing,yours fics are very good Posted Image
~~ Ganbatte Posted Image ~~

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#20 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:33 PM

I will start my fanfic here and once I reach 100 posts, I will branch this to a separate thread so here it goes:

The What if Morning Musume hit big in the United States" Fanfic

Feb 2009: It is announced that Morning Musume is going to appear at the AX Convention in Los Angeles CA the weekend of July 2-July 5 2009. It's been decided that MM will perform on that Friday of July 5th.

Summer 2009: The MM event gets the attention of the producers of Jimmy Kimmel Live! which is is filmed in Hollywood. They were looking for some filler talent for that week so they agree to book them for Thursday Night's show on 7/2. Up Front agrees to do the show knowing that it would be great exposure for the group and raise awareness for their performance on Friday.

June 15, 2009: Word starts getting leaked out that MM will make an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday Night July 2nd. Message boards such as Hello!Online and 2ch are lighting up with mixed reactions about this great potential source of exposure. Many newspapers and TV stations in Japan pick up on this. A local newspaper in Japan interviews Ai Takahashi about this development. "I'm really nervous and excited at the same time about performing on American TV." quotes Takahashi. "We really hope to do our best out there and hope people come out to support us"

More to come....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users