• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

#41 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:14 AM

ya H!P needs to get some better writers but Tsunku does a great job for TP and CC. They need some more soloist though.

8nin.jpg

#42 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:18 AM

^They have soloists in training.
Apart from Karen there's also Peach and Cherry and then he'll probably do something with the other 2 GTT club girls.

Peach is too awesome...but discussion of her and the other girls should probably continue in the NGP thread which doesn't get nearly enough love <333

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#43 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

^ok that's good i always thought that those group of girls were going to be something like eggs. & yes it's getting off topic lol.

8nin.jpg

#44 :: R m 8 8

:: R m 8 8

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

Is it safe to say that Shiawase no Katachi will eventually be in the tracker? It's been a long time, and the radio rip is already my #23 most listened song in iTunes >_<
Posted Image
:: Berryz Koubou :: Morning Musume :: THE Possible ::

#45 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

i have never found a download link for it anywhere. it's really making me mad because it's such an awesome song!

8nin.jpg

#46 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:09 AM

I got my copy in the mail today - I'll rip and upload it when I get home from work. Sometime post 11PM EST. I got the dvd version so I will try and get that up as well at some point.

edit: It's up on the tracker now.http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=18548

I'll get the videos up soon.

gabby2014_zps75e0ccfd.jpg

#47 :: R m 8 8

:: R m 8 8

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:23 AM

Thanks a lot! You're awesome ^^
Posted Image
:: Berryz Koubou :: Morning Musume :: THE Possible ::

#48 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:28 PM

Woo thanks puffypancake, spreading the possible love :whistle:

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#49 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

YAY! thanks so much for putting it up!

8nin.jpg

#50 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

Okidokee, new single rolled in this morning and here's the photo that came along (in high res):

Posted Image
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#51 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

I really am surprised this group is still around which is great for them. I really liked their first song "Young Days" but that was it for me. They seem to have a relatively small but at least stable fan base.

#52 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

^Oh watching their events is amazing, the fans really do support them so much...somehow it seems on a different level to the MM fans...more like the aMi Tokito fans I guess.
I'd recommend to you the unopening to the public video if you have the time, it really shows how they get to the stage they're at today.

Is anyone else worried by the lack of updates to kokuchi-ch.net?? Not even a new tsunku tv....have they moved to another upload site without me knowing???

Thanks for the image Alienpyon!!
Spoiler

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#53 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:40 AM

Nice picture. I didn't get one this time. YesAsia is really crappy for getting the NGP pictures. I only got one with the best of album.

^ I noticed the lack of updates too. I was looking for info on the new single and it was still Best of album stuff all over. The single got zilch for promotion this time around. It worries me but I am hoping that since there are more concerts coming out for them and Canary Club that things will step up a bit.

I think they tend to overlooked because NGP doesn't seem to have a lot of mainstream promotion power, it's almost all low key stuff and the girls aren't crazy eye candy so people just look at them as yet another idol band.

#54 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Is anyone else worried by the lack of updates to kokuchi-ch.net??

:D I may sound inapt, but I have almost no idea what you are talking about ^^; ^^; ^^;

it's almost all low key stuff and the girls aren't crazy eye candy so people just look at them as yet another idol band.

You are right about that, they are not sex-bombs, but they are all beautifil in a subtle way; well, at least that's how I like girls to be :)

By the way, the new single is great ^_^

What I really enjoyed about this song is an old H!P aura surrounding it. Hard to explain... Maybe because it sounds a bit nostalgic in the way "I wish" did (I'm not implying it's as good as "I wish" but the feeling is similar) and the PV is emotional and sad in its own way. Ah, seishun... :D

#55 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

http://www.kokuchi-ch.net/ is where tsunkuTV and previews of all NGP videos are uploaded along with some aMi Tokito ones.
The last upload was a preview of ogamana's rock song in october...nothing since then ^_^

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#56 puffypancake

puffypancake

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1595 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:09 AM

^^ This is what I like about NGP in general. Especially with the latest Possible and Canary Club singles - they have a very mid-year Musume feel to them. They don't have a lot of baggage though with image so I think they are able to pull it off without people saying they are just trying to imitate the past or whatnot. And since they only have medium sales they haven't been pulled into the whole gotta keep the general public happy to keep the sales up. It's kind of nice that they have this freedom right now. While it would be awesome if they were more popular, I don't know how I would feel about the trade-off.

#57 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image

Awesome picture. I'm going to risk being wrong but what is the deal with Kaepyon wearing a bright blue snuggie?

Back row: Mororin, Kaepyon
Front row: Hashimon, Akkyan, Robin, Goto

I wonder if I'm correct? More hardcore Possible fans feel free to chime in with the 'maru' 'batsu'.

#58 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

^All correct <3

I think Kaepyons top is cuuuute~ :good:

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#59 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

Never got to know their names, except Robin's ;)

Well, my favourite was "the one in the leather jacket" (<----- Akkyan) because she occasionally reminds me of AKB48's Yukari Sato.

Like puffypancake said, I would add that Tsunku himself is apparently more relaxed with NGP. He has nothing to prove to anyone, so he focuses on what he does best: Simple, pure, "children's" pop. As for trading it with high sales and anxiety to keep up with sales figures and wota demands... No thanks! XD

#60 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:58 AM

^I still have to check just incase I'm wrong >___<
I'm such a bad fan, that and I only own 1 thing of theirs :w00t: so bad T__T

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users