• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

#1 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:11 PM

THE possible started out as a few H!P eggs taken to back-up at ami Tokito's concert's.
They then had their first single release of Young days, which was then updated with a new release containing the line-up we know and love today
The original single only had 4 members with oose kaede and goto yuki joining soon after.
Prior to this, there were only 3 members, Kanami , Aina, Yurika.

Morozuka Kanami
Posted Image

Oose Kaede
Posted Image

Hashimoto Aina
Posted Image

Akiyama Yurika
Posted Image

Okada Robin Shoko
Posted Image

Goto Yuki
Posted Image
(images taken from http://hpegg.wordpress.com/)

Their first 8 singles are all indie singles, but with PVs and with a few tv appearences
Their first major record single was kazoku e no tegami.
Their latest single is 幸せの形(anyone wanna romanize this?)
http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=pwXbOtqVtbE

They've had a few small concerts and several stage plays, often in combination with other NGP members.
The dvd of the recent large NGP is now available on the tracker within the Miracle Sexy Dynamite DVD BOX which also has a video just over an hour long containing footage from their beiginnings to now. Basically their whole story with press conferences, backstage clips and various promotion events.

(before anyone asks I had permission to make this thread)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:57 PM

幸せの形= Shiwase no katachi= The shape of happiness

Mari fan since 2005!

#3 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

Originally they only had 4 members with oose kaede and goto yuki joining soon after.

Actually they only had 3 members at the start( Kanami , Aina, Yurika)
and then Kaede joined then Robin and Yuki
but Kaede didnt make it on the original Young Days single

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#4 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

Ah I meant the single originally only had 4 members, thank you I'll correct that now.
I did know they started with 3, just couldn't remember which 3 ^^" thanks again.

And thanks for the romanization Marida XD

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#5 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:22 AM

YAY! there own thread! I really love there new PV!

8nin.jpg

#6 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:28 AM

Finally I can put names to the faces :wub:
Hmm, Robin looks different from the PVs.
Goto Yuki is gorgeous <3
Somehow Kanami reminds me of a member of SINA.

btw, which girl wears the glasses?

As of now, my fav song from them is Ijiwaru Carzy Love :lol: I just love the beat in that song and the PV is awesome IMO.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#7 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

Aina is the girl who used to wear glasses, but she does not very often anymore.

I didn't know the story behind the Possible being formed. It's actually interesting. All I knew beforehand was who the three original members were.

Crazy Love is really good. My favorites are probably still Natsu no Tropical Musume and Kaze no Uwasa.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#8 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:14 AM

Yay! The Possible finally got their own thread! Thanks Blu-Cherri :lol:

Even though my a pretty good Possible fan I still can't recognize all of them.. well honestly the only ones I can recognize are Robin <3 , Aina, and Goto Yuki <3 The others kind of blend together for me XD

I find it kind of sad they aren't in hello project anymore :wub: but in the end its probably better for them.. Tsunku seems to put alot of energy into NGP.

My favorite songs are Young Days, Crazy Love, and that song Robin sings with another girl (dont remember the name XD)

Haha always looking to flaunt my Robin OPV:

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#9 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:35 AM

^Nice OPV EUF, the song caught me by surprise tho coz I was listening to Crazy Love when I opened it :lol:

The others kind of blend together for me

I know what you mean, most of them look similar to me too <3
but than, I'm not familiar with them.. actually this is the first time I'm really paying attention to their faces :wub:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#10 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:32 AM

I totally agree that they blend together. Which is good in a sense, since they all look great together and will never have a problem looking like a well put together group because of that default. But I've been trying to tell them apart for a while now and still have trouble.

As for the new song, I like it. The Possible's voices are always great and sound wonderful in almost all of their songs. It's a nice treat to hear new stuff from them as it throws in a little mix for us H!P fans who get a little too used to hearing all the other groups constantly. I can't remember the MoMusu song this pretty much sounds like, but I still dig this new song. The PV is simple, yet effective. I give this a B. Not the most original, it won't get a ton of play from me, but I see nothing wrong with it, in a stand-alone context. :good:

I like. I want to hear the B-Side.

#11 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:04 PM

At first listen, their new song kinda remind me of Berryz's Arigatou Otomodachi, not exactly sound-wise, but the feeling the songs conjures up.

I'm kind of disappointed about that tho since it sounds so much like something you'd get from an H!P unit. I would have loved it if they continued in the same style they had for Crazy Love.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#12 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

Didn't they release a new single not long ago? What are the sales figures for it? I like their latest song :lol:

At the start of the PV in the link given, why does it say Nicce Girl Project and not Hello! Project?

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#13 sakuraice

sakuraice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

kaze no uwase and crazy love are the the songs i like the best. i have kaze no uwase's single v!
!Picture size must be 600 x 150!

#14 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

@UmedaErikaFan Well there are plans ahead for NGP and H!P to do a joint concert each year so once that gets going I'm sure it'll fell almost like they never left.
And with them and canary club being the 'top dogs' of NGP means we'll see a lot of promoting from them, without having to compete with MM, BK and C-ute as it were.

Who are everyone's favourite members? Mine are Robin and Kaepyon! I liked Robin before she started leading things so it was awesome when I started seeing more and more of her.

I finished watching their dokyu thing on the new dvd boxset, ah so awesome! Everyone HAS to watch this! The earliest video is a quick shot of what seems to be a press conference with the first 3 original members from back in 2006! The clips aren't all in order, that one's part way through.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#15 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

so far it's Robin for me, but that's because she's the only one i know lol. but i also like Akiyama Yurika. Those are probably the 2 first people i noticed in the group.

8nin.jpg

#16 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:20 PM

@zam: I was really hoping for something like Ijiwaru Crazy Love!! :wub: It's a shame they didn't continue going in that direction. But maybe the b-side is like that and they just want to vary the actual promoted single track much more.... We'll see I guess. I'll be crossing my fingers! :blush:

#17 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

Kaepyon became one of my favourites after watching the theatre stage performance dvd I have. The girls' school choir one.
She played an important character, the main for the first half of the show(her character's importance shifted around half way through)

I want to buy the next theatre dvd but I still can't choose which one to buy as the girls(canary club aswell) are split into 2 teams. Basically they all share a character with another and performed different nights. My luck, Kaepyon and Robin are in different teams!! T__T

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#18 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:15 PM

I just saw the new PV/heard the new single.
The song is very good. It reminds me a lot of Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru, which is one of my favorite songs.
I'm not too keen on most of the dance though. It doesn't really fit with the song.

Yurika still has a strong resemblance to herself as a baby. <_<

My favorite member of the group is Yurika, followed by Aina. I'm starting to pay attention to Kaede more lately as well.

I've never heard of the dokyu-like dvd mentioned above, but I'll have to check it out. It sounds interesting.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#19 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

^It's part of the boxset Sexy Miracle Dynamite which also contains the first big NGP concert and the backstage stuff of it.
I finished watching the video today and the credits made it just over an hour so really it was just under an hour. Also their prior concert release contained dokyu like videos showed between songs and such(interlaced with the concert video)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#20 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

Didn't they release a new single not long ago? What are the sales figures for it? I like their latest song :(

At the start of the PV in the link given, why does it say Nicce Girl Project and not Hello! Project?

Because they are not Hello!Project. The Possibles are under Nice Girl Project, NGP for short. And NGP is under TNX not UFA. Kinda get complicating doesn't it :(

Spoiler

I've got no favourites yet as I don't know anything about the girls yet :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users