• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

^ their conversation is so funny~ maybe it is something[ secret melody?!] they play during work.~

Reina is the BEST!!!

#22 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

I wonder if they do play that game at work. I could also see them texting each other similar messages. :P

Blog entry 9

Disney (posted Jan 04 Sun 2009 19:28)

On the sixth day, we finally went to Disney Posted Image
All six of us bought ticket holders
Anchii and I bought the same kind.
Winnie the Pooh

And I wrote my own name in there and made it my name tag
This way, everyone knows I'm rei rei! Posted Image
Posted Image
Cute, right?

Did you know what we will be doing on the seventh day?
Let me tell you
We'll be going on a photoshoot~~~~~~~~~~~ Posted Image

It was fun during the photoshoot
I did all the poses I know :P
The air was cold
It warmed up as we shot
Hahahahaha

But it seems that the photos will only be sold in Japan :(
But, when I make big bucks I'll buy it for everyone :)

---

Has anyone else noticed that her blog entries seem to have gotten shorter?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#23 tzsu2008

tzsu2008

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

I think like everyone who makes blogs, in the beginning she had a lot of energy and wrote alot, but then got sick of it and writes less and less.

When I first this Taiwan Musume thing, I wary and only paid attention when the members were picked. I thought girl looked half or mixed! Actually I also thought she looked kinda old. When they finally started doing things and more pics came out, I kinda thought she looked like a mix between a young Yurina and Maimi mixed together!

Maimi
Yurina
Reirei

#24 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:53 PM

^Ah, you're right. That does typically happen... I was hoping she would continue to post really long entries, though. They were always fun to read.
I didn't notice it at first, but after looking at those pictures, I do see a certain resemblance between her and a mixture of Maimi and Yurina. :lol:

Blog entry 10

Be Positive Everyday by # Jan 06 Tue 2009 12:10

Reirei has a new entry~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you
A few days ago, Shenshen, Peipei, Youko, and I did a taping
You must be wondering why it was just us, right?

Anchii and Guuchan had to prepare for finals, so they couldn't go on the show with us
But Anchii and Guuchan's card board cutouts were behind us as we did the taping~~~

Before the taping that day, Reirei was so happy and so nervous
We played a game in the show, I teamed with Shenshen
So, I got the highest score, so I was very happy Heehee :目

January 6 at 7PM
Everyone please lock on to Channel 37's Azio Entertainment News

Think of Reirei~

See you next time!!!!! bye bye
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#25 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:02 AM

I rofled at Reirei so many times during teh PV for the Japanese version of their debut. Especially when it shows her and Guu-chan singing their first lines and she spazzes like an adorable gorilla. :lol:

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#26 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:05 AM

She was very cute in both PV versions. I like it especially when the soap bubbles got in her eyes :) :) :D

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#27 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

I was planning on asking what she meant by "black people." I thought it might have been those people in the black "invisible" costumes that sometimes show up and appear onstage to move props and stuff.
The xenophobia is a bit disappointing, but since she wasn't brought up in a society with many people of different ethnicities, it's hard to cast blame on her for it. It's conceivable that they were some of the first she had ever seen.

(Note: This isn't a racist post)
I'm living in a multi-ethnic city. I understand Rei's fear. Africans can be scary ppl especially those that do as they like and not understand Asian culture and how we do things here. They are more of those kind of ppl than the good ones and they are just getting a bad reputation from all of it. Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes.

My point is, its unfair to label her as xenophobic. We don't know what kind of experiences she has had with foriegners. I'm just trying to be fair :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#28 tzsu2008

tzsu2008

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

^^^^^^^^^

I understand this as well, because in the Shibuya and Harajuku area, they have these black guys who pull people into the stores. Sometimes I mean this literally! At the same time the foreign guys attract people but also scare them, kinda of like intimidation. I hear it happens alot at the bars and soap clubs.

They tend not to be Western but from Africa. They don't speak English well nor do they speak Japanese, they kinda just shout at you and get very rude. I was in Harajuku and I threw away some garbage in a trash can in some stores on the street, this African from the stores came out and was screaming at me in broken English F#ck you, What the F#ck this isn't a trash can, F#CKA~. I was not intimidated since it was a busy street and he could do nothing I was just dumbfounded and a lot of Japanese people around me were clearing away from me. But, I just shrugged and left without taking back my garbage.

Its incidents like this that make them look bad. I thought of this time when I read what she wrote but, I dont think it makes sense to make a big deal of nothing. But if people are curious this is my opinion on it. Sometimes its not just they are scary because they are black, they are scary and just happen to be black.

#29 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:42 AM

Yeah.. :P I would be totally freaked out if someone was just pulling people into stores and stuff. And I'm older than ReiRei. D:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#30 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

It makes sense to me. And I wouldn't go so far as to say Reirei is xenophobic, of course, because, like zam said, we don't know enough about her experiences with foreigners.
But it's understandable; if anyone is being boisterous like that, a similar reaction could easily be had, and it is made even worse because they stand out and are extra conspicuous. This is made all the worse in countries where the culture tends to be more reserved when it comes to things like that because it is such a deviation from the norm.

Anyway, on a less heavy-handed topic...
Has anyone else noticed that Reirei looks really tired sometimes?
I wonder if she just stays up late or what.
(Note: This is not an "oh noes, I'm worried" comment. Actually, it adds to the very unique look she has and looks cute.)
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#31 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:22 PM

she & shen shen are muy favorites ICMumusus :whistle: , she is complety chinese?? cuz she looks like a latin girl from my country PERU hehe .

REI REI BIRTHDAY COMMIN´!! :D:D:D

I support you!

sorry my english is´nt the best XD but I try to do me best to explain myself ^^ ^^
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#32 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:49 PM

^ I think she's totally Chinese. :3 During the auditions they had one girl who had an American dad, and another that had a Japanese dad, so I think it might've been mentioned somewhere. (She was only there for the episode where Tsunku brought kicked off girls back, and the very last winners episode though, so I could be wrong. <3)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#33 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:15 AM

how old is Rei Rei? ah o, then she can't be racist, maybe intimidated? because all people is afraid of the new or different (in different proportions)

ok so her previous look reminds me to Maimi :lol: so i can't help but like her :huh: but the new style is way better, fits better for her age also.

@kagura san: she looks doesn't look like a latin girl but maybe like a peruvian girl with asian roots... well you can find many different kind of people in Peru.

#34 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:20 AM

^ ReiRei is 14 years old at the moment. :3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#35 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:27 AM

Rei reminds me of this
Spoiler
girl :lol:
Shes half italian (i don't mean Rei).

Another vid where she looks more like Rei.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#36 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:19 AM

today is ReiRei's birthday ~~Happy Birthday ^^~

Reina is the BEST!!!

#37 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai