• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#41 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:31 AM

Damn, she's such a hottie. I remember thinking during the audition she'd make a great leader since she seems so confident in herself.

Posted Image

Cute kid, too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

She was my uber-favorite during the audition and I knew she'd make it in due to her singing/dancing/looks (well I was a little iffy because I know Tsunku and his love of lolis) so I kinda have a million photos of her saved from her now-defunct website.

#42 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:09 AM

im too lazy to do the math so how much is 160 cm in feet and inches
please tell me !!!
Posted Image

#43 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:23 AM

Potassium: Maybe you should add some to the Picboard. People seem to like her a lot. :lol:

I made a big post in the groups main thread. Heres everything related to ShenShen, with the rest cut out.
------------

NEW STAR hunt. o3o I got bored.

I definately see ShenShen (Right behind the middle woman, you can only see part of her head. It looks like she's making a little kissy/choo face or something.), Guu-chan (Over on the right. You've got random-middle-woman, then Risa-Fan beside her, the girl bent down, and then Guu-chan popping her head out right beside her.), PeiPei (Over on the left, she should be easy to spot. Random-middle-woman, random contestant to the left, and then PeiPei.) - I think Lightbulb is the girl in the back row, all the way to the right, the last one.
Posted Image

ShenShen Pre-Ice CreaMusume. So glittery~
ShenShen Glittery~

A really small picture that has Risa-Fan (all the way on the right) in it, in her Buono! dance outfit. ShenShen is also in the picture (the first girl, on the left) in her Piano-print hat. [Thanks to Potassium Bicarbonate for spotting ShenShen]
Posted Image

Did ShenShen perform with PeiPei during the auditions? I don't remember, but this definately looks like the two of them together:
ShenShen x PeiPei ??

(I haven't looked through all of them, so I'm not positive, but ShenShen might show up somewhere in these galleries.)
Someones Pixnet gallery with a bunch of NEW STAR pictures that look like they were taken by a contestant, or.. at least someone that was actually -there.-
Pixnet Gallery

Another persons Pixnet gallery, with more NEW STAR pictures that look to be taken from someone that was actually there. Some adorable shots of Lightbulb and Risa-fans duet together!
Pixnet Gallery 2
---------

Someone uploaded Ice CreaMusume's Renai Revolution 21 (Lian Ai Ge Ming 21 (恋爱革命21) ) cover preview onto YouTube here.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#44 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:10 AM

^ Pixnet gallery links seem to be dead :( nvm, works now ^_^

whats the production factory chief thing about

Not entirely sure myself but my interpretation would be that she calls her blog a production factory (her posts and replies being the products) and since she owns it, she passionately addresses herself as the chief for the laughs ;)

how much is 160 cm in feet and inches

roughly 5ft 3in

ShenShen Pre-Ice CreaMusume. So glittery~
ShenShen Glittery~

XD not to mention...HQ FTW!! XD XD :c18:

#45 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:16 AM

*applies his name to the fan listing*
Hopefully she can sing as good as she poses.

#46 ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

Aya Matsuura's #1 fangirl in a sea of fanboys

• Senpai
  • 1767 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:39 AM

whats the production factory chief thing about

Not entirely sure myself but my interpretation would be that she calls her blog a production factory (her posts and replies being the products) and since she owns it, she passionately addresses herself as the chief for the laughs :wub:

ZOMG that's so cute! :whistle: I officially adore this girl now! ^_^

Posted Image

#47 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:51 AM

^It is cute. :wub: I didn't think of that; I always just thought she said it because she's the leader, but I like this thought better.

Those new pictures are certainly... intriguing. :whistle: She's definitely good at working the camera.
I like her costume in the glittery Shenshen picture. I can picture her dancing to show tunes in it.

KHCO3: If you have more pictures, feel free to share them. I'm sure everyone would like to see them.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#48 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:03 AM

*applies his name to the fan listing*
Hopefully she can sing as good as she poses.

You can hear her sing if you look on her mini-profile in the groups main thread. And I think I posted her videos on the first page of this thread too, so you should be able to from there as well. :whistle:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#49 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:40 AM

ShenShen was the Mexican Hula girl? :blush:

Hmm, definitely has the moves ... <3

#50 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

^ mexican hula? is because of this one ??
but she is dancing with a Celia Cruz song and she was from Cuba

either way :lol:

#51 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

^ :o that one's HAWT :lol:

someone should make a gif of the impressed Tsunku's nodding at ~0:55 :o

喜樂說那個大片葉子包著生魚片沾醬很好吃.
Shenshen said that wrapping the sashimi in leaves and dipping it in sause is good.

[fanboy] :o I'm so doing that the next time I go for Japanese :lol: [/fanboy]

#52 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

I put 8 of her old photos up on the Picboard. Just letting y'all know.

#53 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

^ ;) ...what a tease

keep them coming dude :wacko: is all about sharing some of our favorite ice cream flavor :wub:

#54 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

In some of the ICM's photos now that she haves short hair, she looks a bit like Takahashi as she smiles

#55 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:09 PM

Here is all the performances found in single videos for ShenShen, from the main Ice CreaMusume thread.

Performing a Hula to "Juantanamera", then a dance to Holly Valance's "Kiss Kiss" here. (Her costume doesn't fall away like it's supposed to originally, but the judges give her another chance.)
In another contest titled One Million Star ( a rough equivalent on American Idol, which I believe JunJun also took part in at some stage) she placed 24th.
Performing a routine on contest One Million Star here

You missed this one. Definitely a big deal as well, considering Universal Music backs that show, according to Wikipedia.

I'll put up more pictures eventually, it's just they're mostly in sets (like same outfit or same location) so I wanted to put up some unique ones and also not fill up the picboard with low-res stuff when I'm guessing most users here have no clue who she even is.

#56 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

^ Oh, thanks for the video! ^^; And for adding more pictures of her. People that don't visit the groups threads seem to like her on the Picboard.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#57 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:38 AM

but she is dancing with a Celia Cruz song and she was from Cuba

Well, even if that's who sang that version, I'd still say it's a Joseito Fernandez song. :lol:
(Not that that changes the song's country of origin.)

Thanks for the pictures, Potassium Bicarbonate.
Since we've already seen those outfits, but those specific shots are new, it's almost like a digital pb (am I getting too ahead of myself here?). ^_^

Hopefully this bit of exposure on the picboard translates into more people checking out IceCreaMusume.
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#58 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:21 AM

^ :D ... still funny doing that kind of dance with that song, specially because it kinda fits :wub:

i was listening (and watching) her performances in those videos and i must say that her voice is very good for h!p standard, i never followed that auditions show so i can't tell about the other girls but probably they also have a decent vocal skill.

isn't curious that momusu was formed with the "losers" opposite to the ice creams formed with audition winners? just a useless trivia that i noticed just now <3

#59 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:13 AM

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ^_^ But yes it is funny to see someone hulaing to that song and even funnier than it actually fits.

I agree. From the videos I have seen, ShenShen sounds like a pretty good singer.
Judging from all of the videos and pictures etcetera circulating about from before her audition, she seems to have been working to get into show business for quite a while now. I'm glad she could finally make it in.

Soo... Do you think there's going to be a rumor that the Lin-Xin truly won the audition, but Tsunku is using these girls as a distraction for his bigger plan? <3
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#60 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

I think Shen Shen is a very hot girl. :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users