• Please log in to reply
518 replies to this topic

#41 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:43 PM

^You can check how their first single did here.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#42 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:27 AM

Thanks, zam.
It's nice to see it didn't do terribly. It did better than I expected. :D
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#43 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:43 AM

Maybe they'll be able to get better sales when their second single comes out, since they're more known now. :D

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#44 Sakki

Sakki

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

They are definately the cutest unit ever!!! :)

!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#45 J450N

J450N

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

Kanon kinda reminds me of Aibon and yeah Yuuka reminds me somewhat of momoko and airi mixed

#46 Phob

Phob

GACKT Is love~

• Senpai
  • 780 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

^ It's weird, though. Yuuka looks sort of like Momoko, and, though, most of the time she doesn't, sounds sort of like her too, or at least in the first line of Minna no Tamago (i.e; Pyon, Pyon).

#47 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:06 PM

Look what I found at Isetan this evening. A Shugo Chara mouse pad :blink:
Attached File  sugo_chara_mousepad.jpg   73.99K   21 downloads
Pretty good quality too at about 276yen.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#48 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:17 PM

If they make a Chugo Chara Egg one I'd buy it x]

Anyone here like the Shugo Kiara Doki anime? :unsure: Personally I didn't like it, too boring :blush: I keep watching the intro though ;P

#49 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

I watch it. but since it's a little kid show it's a tad hard for a 15 year old to enjoy it.

8nin.jpg

#50 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:43 AM

I've tried watching Shugo Chara before, not my thing at all.

But I agree, if there was a SCE mouse pad it would be mine!!!!! Actaully... I wish they'd market SCE in the same brutal manner mini-moni was marketed. Just anything and everything made into merchandise. Well... maybe not that bad... but I really want an SCE shirt. ^_^

#51 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

I watch the anime. I've been a lover of Magical Girl anime since I was 10 and saw my first episode of Sailor Moon. (Actually, that sparked interest in a lot of things.)

Shugo Chara! and it's continuation is right up my alley; so I enjoy it quite a bit, and I know other people that do. The Shugo Chara! manga might be my next stop, since it's been liscensed and has been/is being (I don't know if it's finished) released in the U.S.

Tricia: "Kids" shows are easy for older people to enjoy. ^_^ At least, they are for me. (Maybe because of my interests, I guess.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#52 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

oh gosh i LOVE sailor moon. that was the first anime i ever watched because it came on cartoon network right after school. But the japanese ver. is so much better.

Anyways. I can't wait for a PV for the new single.

8nin.jpg

#53 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:34 AM

I watched the anime faithfully until about episode 60. Then I gave up (by that time, Kannagi had come out, and I had no choice :blink: )
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#54 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:26 AM

I haven't watch a single SC episode fully XD not my cup of coffee I guess. I have watched SailorMoon. SM is targeted at a more older teenage range than SC. So I guess the story in SM is more bareable than SC XD But the strange thing is I'm ok with Pretty Cure :P I haven't followed it closely, but I have set thru a whole episode whenever I get the chance to catch it on TV. Mayb its all about how the anime is conducted.

IMO, SC's animation is much better than SM. But Pretty Cure beats them both in terms of character design.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#55 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:42 AM

Tricia: The Japanese version of Sailor Moon is the better one. But I will always hold a special place in my fandom-filled heart for the English dub, since it was the first anime I ever saw, and I actually really enjoyed it and still do. :P

zam: Yeah. Shugo Chara! does seem to have a really decent budget going, so it must be pulling in some good numbers. I'm hoping for a U.S. liscense and DVD release, dubbed or not. (It would be interesting to have a dub; but if they do what they did for Super Gals! and just release it with professional subtitles, I'd live. XD )

I think I watched some of Pretty Cure once. But that was before I discovered MAL, and now I don't even remember where the heck I left off. D: Might be nice to pick it up again.
----------

*On-Topic* Has there been any more news related to Shugo! Shugo! besides the preview on the anime opening? Covers, or something from Fukuda Kanons blog? XD

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#56 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:03 AM

^ Not yet. I don't think we will be getting much until after the Single V for Minna no Tamago is released. It Minna no Tamago was any indication for the 2nd single, we won't be getting anything more, PV/preview wise, until less than a week before its release.

#57 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

So when will the Single V for minna tamago be released? Still waiting for that Part2 of the making-off :lol:

I won't watch the show since i hate anime, but ofcourse i will still support the Eggs! <3

#58 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

^ Shugo Chara! Egg - Minna no Tamago (Single-V)
Single V for Shugo Chara Egg!'s First Single

Release Date: 2009-01-21

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#59 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:38 PM

new single sounds good, imo better that the first one... both are cute songs, hope they release the PV soon

#60 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:37 AM

grubby:
So when will the Single V for minna tamago be released? Still waiting for that Part2 of the making-off http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

No kidding!!! They really know how to string us along on this! Oh well. I'm kind of glad there is that to look forward to while we wait for the new single. Makes things not so bad. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users