Ice cream musume do sound delicious~ :D
hope their mini album will be good! :D

#43 Tofumilk

Tofumilk

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

I went on a hunt, and sadly, I couldn't find any more singular video performances of Froggy Girl (:ph34r:) - but I did find plenty of Lightbulb, for those that just want to see her in action quickly, without having to watch full episodes. x3 (The links are titled exactly as the videos that I found are.)

In #2 (2008-07-06), #3 (2008-07-13), and #5 (I think that's RisaFan. XD I've got her Buono-style self etched into my mind, so I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it is :P ) Lightbulb does duets with other contestants.

1. 早安家族New Star 2008-08-05 燈泡(I Wish)
2. 早安家族New Star 2008-07-06 美得冒泡(燈泡 小美) Part A
3. 早安家族New Star 2008-07-13 光明燈(燈泡 芃芃)
4. 早安家族New Star 2008-06-15 趙國容(燈泡)
5. 恋をしちゃいました

And it seems I've discovered Wú Sī Xuán on another Talent-related TV show. (Someone PLEASE let me know if I'm wrong about it being her, and it turns out to be some similar looking girl with the same name XD, but it definately looks like her to me, and I searched using her name.) And she does some singing, instead of just dancing. :blink:

#2 is a duet with some guy. In #3 her skirt is so short you can see her..spankies/panties/bloomers/safety's. :whistle:

超級星光大道第二季百人淘汰賽上吳思璇(19) 溫嵐愛你的兩個我美女篇Part 9/9 20070720
26強 雙人合唱決定賽 - 吳思璇 林道遠 原來你什麼都不要
吳思璇 燕尾蝶 梁靜茹 - 超級星光大道 第二季 31強 拿手歌曲 PK 賽(上)

AND, it seems the group has already made a TV appearance. (I'm assuming in Korea, since..well, that light board says "KOREA" ? XD I could be wrong though.) Anyway, they give the name of the group, so anyone that had doubts of pronunciation, your problems are solved. They also do a member Roll-Call. And talk about stuff, that I can't understand. (Anyone that can speak the language(s), feel free to give a small summary?)

MTV日韓音樂瘋-田中義剛、冰淇淋少女組訪問

^ It seems someone had already posted that before me, and I just missed it. XD Apologies.

Edit: Can someone please give me RisaFan's real name? I want to do a search for her as well, to see if I can find some of her individual performances.

Did anyone else notice the tattoo around Wú Sī Xuán's bellybutton during her Hula+Belly Dance performance for Tsunku? I wonder if it's permanent or temporary.

Just thought I'd like to add a few facts~
The links posted with her singing are from a singing competition in Taiwan, 星光大道. Its really popular.

And the last link is actually a Taiwanese program about Japanese and Korean music. If you look closely, next to the Korea light board is one that says Japan. :]

Spoiler

#44 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

Thanks for the extra info. >w< I had no idea what that singing show was about. It's good to see that she can sing as well as dance, though. The first time I watched the auditions I was worried she wouldn't be much of a singer, but those videos proved me wrong. :P - Can you give a translated name of the show?

And thanks for correcting me on the show they appeared on. I confused myself when I watched it again, when I noticed the language they were speaking. ^_^

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#45 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

mixi

Posted Image Posted Image

#46 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:50 PM

ImageShack isn't letting me see the picture. Which girls are those Mixi pages for?

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#47 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:34 AM

I just saw this thread. So the auditions r comlete and they've form a new musume unit. Ice Cream? XD
How long could a unit named Ice Cream last? Why not just put them in Country Musume if its going to be manage by the same guy :lol:

What is Tsunku's plan actually.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#48 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:14 AM

How long could a unit named ice cream last? It depends on the climate. *badum-tsh*
Wasn't Country Musume called "Country" because they were supposed to all be country girls? (Maybe I am thinking of something else... though I doubt all of the girls in Ayaka's group were coconuts...)

I know. :unsure: the dimples and the hair right?

Yes. That's exactly it. :unsure:

I finally watched the videos Nayok linked to on the previous page (thanks for the links; I would have a very tough time finding them if I tried it myself).

Wú Sī Xuán is a pretty good singer. She sounds somewhat experienced. She is quite a good dancer too. I get the feeling that she will be one of the leads in their songs.

Lightbulb is not a bad singer either. She's still cute too, after watching those clips. :unsure: She also seems kinda shy. There were some times where she looked a bit shy in the videos or like her feelings were hurt by something the judges said.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#49 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

^ All the girls in Coconuts Musume were from Hawaii.

And the original members of Country Musume were all from Hokkaidō (the country), and Satoda Mai is as well. The "Featured" members Konno Asami, and Fujimoto Miki are also from Hokkaidō. But Ishikawa Rika (the first "Featured" member) is from Kanagawa, and Miuna Saito (a later added member) is from Shizuoka. (I don't know if Kanagawa and Shizuoka are in the country, but I would guess so, since the other members are all from the country and the other "Featured" members were from the country.)

They need to hurry up with the fixing of WikiThePPN. x_x

And, you're welcome on the videos. I'm glad someone else is looking at them. XD

Though, if someone could give me RisaFans REAL name, that'd be great! I want to try and look up some of her single performances.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#50 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:43 AM

I hope this unit will be good, taiwanese is so beautiful when sung ^^

Edit: woot, they're singing in japanese ^-^

#51 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:01 PM

M'kay, all those videos you linked are now on the first post Nayok-Kihara. Thanks so much for getting them. ^^ I also have updated the profile pics with some official ones (which the girls look stunning in, and Si Auns eyes arent closed. Yay! :D) , but here are the ones from the press conference for future use:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I also can gladly say that AisuMusu have opened their own Japanese blog: http://imusume.pixnet.net/blog. It opens officially on the 18th of this month. I took birthdates, blood types and new nicknames for the girls from here and added them to the first post, so be sure to check that out :D Apparently the correct romanization is Icecreamusume. No extra m :P How cute is that header? And a bit reminiscent of a certain cover of certain girl groups first single, neh?

Hopefully a Taiwanese one will follow.

Risa fans real name is Su Lin Xin, I believe.

And as far as we know, their debut mini album will be released in both Japanese and in Taiwan; UFA are retarded most of the time, but I like to think that they aren't so stupid that they wouldn't capitalize on the fact that this group got a lot of exposure in their home country from a fairly popular tv show.

I only go - UP! UP!

#52 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

Ice Cream Musume will open a blog on 12/18
http://img179.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=19184_49390dc9e31d6_122_65lo.jpg
http://imusume.pixnet.net/blog
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#53 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:42 AM

The first post pictures are so pretty~ o3o I'm glad the videos got used, too. But wow, the pictures. PeiPei (Cute nickname!~) looks a lot better with that hair and everything, than I thought she did the first time I saw it. Still not one of my favorites until I see her perform better, though.

Su Lin Xin? ^^; Pretty name. (It would be nice if Tsunku decided to add her to H!P somewhere along the way. Eventually. D: ) Any chance you can give me her name in.. characters (?) as well? I mostly found videos of other members by searching with their names like that. (Like for Wú Sī Xuán, I had to use 吳思璇 to really find anything. :P And it actually just looks like a bunch of squares to me, so.)

Edit: And yay! Only 4 more days (well.. 5 really, since it's only 3:44 a.m. where I am.) until the blog starts!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#54 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

man i want it to be 2009 already so they can debut! I'm really excited about the blog!

8nin.jpg

#55 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

I'm interested in hearing these girls. <3 As for right now, my attention focus is on Lightbulb...Er, I mean Youko. Aw, screw it. I like Lightbulb better. :) Her and Shenshen got my attention. I'll try to watch them all equally once they debut, though. ^__^ (And sorry about not using their real names. I just can't seem to remember them. :))

#56 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

ya i don't know any of there names either. lol

8nin.jpg

#57 12345PAPARAA

12345PAPARAA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1703 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

Really can't wait to see them after the "H!P-makeover" ^^

#58 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:49 PM

Alright, I've gotten through the majority of the videos posted up under each girl's mini profile.

...And I have to say that Lightbulb still wins it for me. She can play the piano! :) Then again, some of the other girls were just dancing. Time will tell I suppose. I'm looking forward to the opening of their blog, and their debut (CD/Single) when it comes. ^___^

#59 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:09 AM

Tsunku really seems to like girls who can play the piano.

^ All the girls in Coconuts Musume were from Hawaii.

Yeah, I know. I was just making a really lame pun. XD

Too bad. I don't really like the nickname Shenshen. I was hoping she had a good one (and one that I'm more confident I would not slaughter the pronunciation of, as I am with her full name http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif ).

I'm hoping their blog will have a post by each individual member to help reveal their personalities.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#60 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:51 AM

^ XD It would be me that takes a joke literally and goes on a mini-ramble.
Sorry about that.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users