• Please log in to reply
2073 replies to this topic

#21 jogii

jogii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:27 AM

i can't wait for their debut! i find their name cute, i like it.. mainly since it's been SO HOT here lately and i've been taking cold showers everyday. :lol:

#22 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:40 AM

Anyone dare hope that their debut will get a reception like in this?

#23 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

After seeing that clip #20 should have made it. Going to go back and check out the shows from the tracker hopefully before the seeds run out.

Well maybe the tradition of bringing back people who failed the audition will continue even overseas.

#24 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:47 AM

show appearance - role call part

Reina is the BEST!!!

#25 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:07 AM

Great news! I hope they are popular enough to hang around for a while.

Wú Sī Xuán is really cute. She'll probably be my favourite.

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#26 ichigostrawberries

ichigostrawberries

the Kairin yo!

• Senpai
  • 969 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:53 AM

Gu Yun's already my favorite. ^w^
this is the first time I've been through an audition, so it's cool to know that I'll be watching this group grow up. :(
(please mind my rambling...)

Posted Image

#27 siaogeena

siaogeena

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 417 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

wow i m interested to see that Lightbulb....

#28 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:53 PM

I wonder if they'll sing in Japanese... And can they speak Japanese? I'm sure they need to.

Mari fan since 2005!

#29 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:24 AM

^
Yeah. maybe Jun can teach them ^_^

Well, i'm tooo lazy to see the videos
I dotn know much about the group or the members.

So i'm watting for the debut ^_^

#30 BonkyuOnna

BonkyuOnna

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 973 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

Wú Sī Xuán and Zhōng An Qí are the best looking, I think, but I really like Gǔ Yún. She won me over after I saw her dancing to My Humps.

#31 Max the Man

Max the Man

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:59 PM

ICM XD

I'm so excited for their mini album.

I get the feeling that they're going to start with a bang.

They're my first new H!P group. XD

#32 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:47 AM

I'm glad someone will be getting use out of those links to most of the auditions besides myself.

Gu Yun (Froggy Girl is what I've been calling her) and Lightbulb (who I always want to call IceCube) are my favorites currently. ^_^ Sadly, one of the other girls that I really liked during the auditions didn't make it through. But, two did, so I'm fine.

I'm not too hot on De Ping. I didn't really enjoy any of her performances, except the very first one, after that they just seemed..off. Like I said in the auditions thread though, the new haircut they gave her makes her look a lot less awkward.

The rest of the girls I'm so-so on, at least until I get to hear them sing/watch them perform again.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#33 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

I personally like the name "Ice Cream Musume" (of course, I like random, stupid things like that ^^; ).
I had no idea that show that MM was on in Taiwan was an audition of some sort. I actually watched a lot of it and never knew. Shows how much I understood what was going on, I guess. XD

So far, I like Wú Sī Xuán. She's pretty cute (and reminds me a bit of Yuri Sawada), and she danced to Guantanamera. I love that song
Spoiler
(Everything is still early on enough that that's pretty much all I have to go off of.)

Lightbulb sounds like she has a cute personality. Her mishap at the airport is gold. :)

I'm tempted to watch the auditions, but I think I'll abstain just so I don't have the same problem as some of the other people who did.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#34 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:44 AM

I tried not to pick any favorites when I watched the auditions, saving myself disappointment when it would be narrowed down. (OK, that isn't quite true. I did favor some over others.)

I don't think I have a problem with the name "Ice Cream Musume" (I understand "BingQiLin", but what does "NuZu" mean?), but I agree it could have made a little more sense. For example, Morning is associated with Japan (duh, obviously) and Coconuts with Hawaii, but Ice Cream?

I guess they just want us to think of these girls as sweet, sticky, flavorful, refreshing, colorful, cold and give you a headache if you consume too much too fast... just as a frozen dairy confectionery treat.

I do assume they will sing primarily in Chinese, being they are meant to appeal to the Chinese sector of the market. Am I correct? Anyway, if they do, I am happy as I love the sound of Chinese sung by girls.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#35 Max the Man

Max the Man

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:58 AM

^ Their releases are set in both Japan and Taiwan, and they're also training in Japan. I think they'll sing in Japanese but maybe have alternate releases for in Taiwan? I'm not 100% sure on that.

I think they're set to debut at the 2009 winter concert, too. So we'll find out then :P

#36 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

Any chance of having this performance listed under Lightbulb in the first post?

It's really one of her best I think. She looks wonderful in it, sings well, and gets to show off some of her other musical abilities with the piano/keyboard. - It's a good one to have there for people that just want a quick viewing of her talent.

-=o=-: I can see them singing their songs in both Japanese and Chinese. With all the mentions of practicing Japanese lyrics, and learning the language, I think they'll be primarily singing in Japanese. Maybe (like Max said) they'll do alternate versions in Chinese for releases in Taiwan/China or something?

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#37 annabella

annabella

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:27 PM

I really like Lightbulbs I wish performance!

#38 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

So far, I like Wú Sī Xuán. She's pretty cute (and reminds me a bit of Yuri Sawada), and she danced to Guantanamera. I love that song

Spoiler
(Everything is still early on enough that that's pretty much all I have to go off of.)

I know. :P the dimples and the hair right?

I do assume they will sing primarily in Chinese, being they are meant to appeal to the Chinese sector of the market. Am I correct? Anyway, if they do, I am happy as I love the sound of Chinese sung by girls.

Apparently they will be releasing in Japan, but my god if UFA have any sense, their releases will be focused on Taiwan and China. That's a huge market and a huge source of possible income. Even a niche market could make them a lot of money, and all of China's biggest boy and girlbands seem to eminate from Taiwan, so they've already got atht going for them.

No problem with releasing Japanese language releases of their works too, but try to make them focus on the Japanese market? Then we really do have another Coconuts on our hands.

Any chance of having this performance listed under Lightbulb in the first post?

No problem. I really enjoyed this performance aswell but couldn't find it just as I was making the post <3 If anyone else has any videos or links to add (blogs or whatever) please post them and I'll add them. (No images though. Not with the 10 images per post thing <3 )

As Max the Man says, roll on 2009 concerts. :)

I only go - UP! UP!

#39 Rizesu

Rizesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1357 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

Wú Sī Xuán

she is my favorite automatically of this unit of name Ice Cream Musume!
I hope to see a unit of Maimi Yajima, and Ai Takahashi Wú Sī Xuán .
I hope to see this unit!

Maki Goto was one of the best dancers of the H! P.
Second: Miki Miki Fujimoto.
After graduating Miki.
Ai Takahashi, Maimi Yajima, Saki Shimizu will become the best dancers!
and Wú Sī Xuán now joins to they! :lol:
Posted Image
credits: Nouciel.

#40 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:33 AM

I went on a hunt, and sadly, I couldn't find any more singular video performances of Froggy Girl (:D) - but I did find plenty of Lightbulb, for those that just want to see her in action quickly, without having to watch full episodes. x3 (The links are titled exactly as the videos that I found are.)

In #2 (2008-07-06), #3 (2008-07-13), and #5 (I think that's RisaFan. XD I've got her Buono-style self etched into my mind, so I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it is XD ) Lightbulb does duets with other contestants.

1. 早安家族New Star 2008-08-05 燈泡(I Wish)
2. 早安家族New Star 2008-07-06 美得冒泡(燈泡 小美) Part A
3. 早安家族New Star 2008-07-13 光明燈(燈泡 芃芃)
4. 早安家族New Star 2008-06-15 趙國容(燈泡)
5. 恋をしちゃいました

And it seems I've discovered Wú Sī Xuán on another Talent-related TV show. (Someone PLEASE let me know if I'm wrong about it being her, and it turns out to be some similar looking girl with the same name XD, but it definately looks like her to me, and I searched using her name.) And she does some singing, instead of just dancing. :o

#2 is a duet with some guy. In #3 her skirt is so short you can see her..spankies/panties/bloomers/safety's. :)

超級星光大道第二季百人淘汰賽上吳思璇(19) 溫嵐愛你的兩個我美女篇Part 9/9 20070720
26強 雙人合唱決定賽 - 吳思璇 林道遠 原來你什麼都不要
吳思璇 燕尾蝶 梁靜茹 - 超級星光大道 第二季 31強 拿手歌曲 PK 賽(上)

AND, it seems the group has already made a TV appearance. (I'm assuming in Korea, since..well, that light board says "KOREA" ? XD I could be wrong though.) Anyway, they give the name of the group, so anyone that had doubts of pronunciation, your problems are solved. They also do a member Roll-Call. And talk about stuff, that I can't understand. (Anyone that can speak the language(s), feel free to give a small summary?)

MTV日韓音樂瘋-田中義剛、冰淇淋少女組訪問

^ It seems someone had already posted that before me, and I just missed it. XD Apologies.

Edit: Can someone please give me RisaFan's real name? I want to do a search for her as well, to see if I can find some of her individual performances.

Did anyone else notice the tattoo around Wú Sī Xuán's bellybutton during her Hula+Belly Dance performance for Tsunku? I wonder if it's permanent or temporary.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users