• Please log in to reply
2073 replies to this topic

#2061 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

You can see their group's part starting here, and the score giving continues into this video.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2062 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

Any details on this? Are they in a new group or was this a one time thing?

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#2063 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

Ice Creamusume we need you!
XD..You guys are pure greatness!

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#2064 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

I don't get why nobody liked Icecreamusume (or at least from Youtube comments). Icecreamusume was awesome. I think they might be doing well if the group stayed together.

#2065 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Tbh,it was mostly just Morning Musume-biased fans. I really likes them,they had alot of personality among them. Especially Guu-chan and Lightbulb. Their version of RR21 is actually the best.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#2066 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:56 PM

Ice Cream Musume's cover of Ren'ai Revolution 21. For me, more Ren'ai and less Revolution. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2067 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 04:39 AM

i know absolutely nothing about these girls except that they just kinda disappeared but oh my god they're adorable

#2068 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 08:44 AM

Weren't they! I really loved them, they were a lot of fun. Last I checked you could still watch the fan subbed version of the DVD that came with their album on YT (and some pieces of the audition show, just a bit though - Youku has a little more, but it seems impossible to find all of it now. :lol:)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#2069 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 08:54 AM

ooooh i might check those out! it really sucks the h!p china venture failed bc i would've loved to see more of these girls, they're super loveable and had a lot of potential. i keep listening to their one original one + their cover of morning coffee on their album, wish they had more songs in general but oh well

#2070 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 09:19 AM

Their cover of "Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?" is my favorite version, and probably the only reason I can (mostly) sing along with the Jun/Lin sections in the original. :lol: I still hope their original will be added into the Kenshuusei rotation one day.

Da Xiao Jie did fare better in Taiwan, but in general I think timing for the whole thing was just off.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#2071 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:08 AM

i have yet to listen to the original tbh (still haven't gotten around to listening to most pre-2012 albums tbh, except for sexy 8 beat which slaps) but their cover of ame no furanai is so pretty! and i love their cover of renai revolution too, it's kinda weird they kept the "chou chou chou ii kanji" parts in but it's still a bop.

yeah considering h!p's sales were down + the recession i really don't think it was the right time to try expanding into china lol. i doubt they'll ever try a similar expansion but i wonder if we'll ever see chinese (or at least non-japanese in general) members in kss/h!p again. it'd definitely be interesting to see, especially if any of them choose to perform ice creamusume songs which would be awesome

#2072 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 04:54 PM

I agree with you. The girls are adorable. :arrow:

Most of her songs were covers of Morning Musume with chinese lyrics, like this Go Girl Koi no Victory.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2073 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 07:53 AM

hi  friends!!

dou you know the instagram of the ex members   

i want to see news  of  guu chan & reirei specially.

thank you 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#2074 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:31 AM

^ Guu-chan uses the name Runic Ku now. She's.. somewhat active on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/runic_ku/

https://linktr.ee/runic_ku

She has her own YT channel for (male) Kpop dance covers, but hasn't uploaded in 5 months.

https://www.youtube....yP0-QsQA/videos

The most recent dance cover she's been part of (as far as I can tell) is on the channel The One, from 3 days ago.

She has participated in a handful of dance covers on the channels KEYME and S hell in the past (and if I remember right, has done some videography work for KEYME).

https://www.youtube....YMEintoyou1212/

https://www.youtube....Q0Mh9YaA8QPwTAQ

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users