• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#241 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 July 2022 - 04:09 PM

Obilgatory: "will we ever get new image tags?" request when new members get added.

Tags are being added now.
DDOhydd.gif

#242 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 16 July 2022 - 05:51 PM

Great to hear. :good:

#243 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 August 2022 - 04:22 AM

More than the board having problems right now, I am more saddened that sunshine0823 stopped uploading photos on the picboard. Although some of you still upload, sunshine0823 uploads almost all of the members pics. Hope that she's doing fine and comes back soon. 

#244 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 12:17 PM

sunshine0823 :sob:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#245 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 04 September 2022 - 08:53 PM

Nobody can upload all of the pics that are posted every day on all SNS and other websites.
But you could upload the daily IG post/stories and blog posts of the missing members/groups, so that would be a start.
Otherwise these photos will probably never be uploaded, don't just wait for others to upload and do it yourself  :good:

I just downloaded all of Sayu's Ameba blog pics (11680 pics in total since 2012) 473 new photos since July 22, 2022 (incl food pics), which weren't posted here. She just posts a lot.

If you see that an image is wrongly tagged you could just edit it.

It would be nice if the Flash uploader would be removed and replaced by a new one for mass upload, because the Flash Uploader isn't working anymore since Flash was disabled. So you have to select each image separate and upload it. Also lots of duplicate pics won't be recognized, and sometimes it flags different pics as duplicate.
HlWvoUSt_t.png eNirMQ0g_t.png

And Images above 2MB are also not allowed (even if it says 4MB), so you have to recompress them, I use https://ezgif.com/optimizefor that (also to convert webp and png's which the picboard also does not accept).

This one was 8.8MB as source for example, still looks good, but there a some larger pics where you see a strong compression.
https://www.hello-on...picture=1088894
7d792e5b3d5f6a249737bv3it4.jpg
capturefbecb.jpg (the left one is the HO re-recompressed version from 2 up to 2.9 MB)

And sometimes it happens that 2 people upload an image at the same time, so then you see the image of the other person in your uploads and yours is gone or shown in the other persons upload list, idk. So that's why there are empty images on the board sometimes.

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#246 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 05:31 AM

I used Firefox Portable with Flash to upload lots of photos faster using Flash. Uploading one by one is such a hassle. 

But my problem is I uploaded too much at the same time (255 photos) last week that when I try to submit them it just says "Submission Failed". I even tried to delete all of that 255 photos or some of it but it still say "Submission Failed". Maybe there's a limit on how much you can upload at the same time or it's just a bug.

So now I can't upload anymore on the Picboard. I do want to upload at least Sayu and some of my favorite members photos. 

#247 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 03:46 PM

Picboard alternative: https://www.hellopicboard.com/home

#248 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 10:38 PM

with the picboard alternative does anyone know if i can get into contact with the creator/admin behind it? i don't know who they are and the site doesn't have any info as far as i can tell so i'd like to see if there's a github or something for it and if it's something i can self host on one of my servers. ideally i'd like to implement it into my own forum or my ao3 clone site

#249 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 09 April 2024 - 01:24 AM

^

Here's his Twitter/X

https://twitter.com/davidguy__

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#250 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 April 2024 - 02:59 AM

thank you! i don't have twitter anymore but i can probably make a burner account to reach out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users