249 replies to this topic

#181 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

It's been roughly a month now.

At this point, I feel like it may just be more easier to create a new picboard like the tracker before it. ^^;

#182 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

OK I am sorry it's like this. There's nothing I (or others here) can do, except haku.

I have of course contacted haku, and he was on vacation when I did so. He said he would look at it when vacation was over. Which was at least two weeks ago I think.

#183 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

Nothing changed since october...Chrome on android and windows not working, Egde not working.

#184 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:09 AM

The problem of not being able to get to next page is still there?

#185 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:28 AM

Yep.

#186 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

I can only apologize. 

haku knows of this issue, I have emailed it to him when it was mentioned here, and he did respond that he would look into it.

#187 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:17 AM

The picboard isn't entirely fixed. However, you can CATCH IT working on (probably) specific times. For example, 2AM EST time onwards, the picboard for me is working 100%. So if anyone is desperate to save photos from the picboard, just try out different times and you might get it.

#188 StinkyMiya

StinkyMiya

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:48 AM

If can't get to the 2nd page, try using a proxy.  Some proxies seem to let you by-pass the error.  Why this works?  I don't know.

#189 plusQ

plusQ

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 580 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:15 AM

Picboard works for Safari on phones but only if you put in the name of the person you are looking for. Then you don't have a problem. But that's the only fix I found that works for me.

PO9wYGJ.png?1

my deviant art||tumblr DAIFUKU PRINCESS

#190 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:49 AM

Picboard seems to be working fine now. I couldn't get it to work anytime of the day before and now I've had no problems the last couple of visits.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#191 StinkyMiya

StinkyMiya

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:59 PM

Picboard seems to be working fine now. I couldn't get it to work anytime of the day before and now I've had no problems the last couple of visits.

Still broken here

#192 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:54 AM

I don't know if you can help me here or if this is the proper place to ask this but I've been looking for some of Berryz Kobo's Succhaka Mecchaka pictures, I've been navigating the Picboard but an old group like BK has got tons of pictures and I'm going nuts XD So far I've only got Risako's pictures but I didn't find them here and the site I got them from doesn't have the pictures of the other members.

Anyway, I think it would be great if there was also tags for photoshoots, like you could search by single, album, etc.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#193 Shinzui

Shinzui

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

It works on my laptop from some locations but not others. Maybe it's an IP thing.

#194 Riho Kudo

Riho Kudo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:54 AM

It still isn't working.. Not on my laptop, main personal computer, nor my iPad :/ I can only access page 1, that's it, so I lose so many pictures just because I can't get to them in time

#195 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

I thought I was the only one, phew.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#196 StinkyMiya

StinkyMiya

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

It works if you're from Sri Lanka, Bulgaria, or New Jersey but not if you're from PA

#197 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:29 AM

Well the database error is back after working for about a month.

Update: Picboard is back to working. 1/25

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#198 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

Seems that this is an error for many people, the page 1 only too as well.
Dunno if it helps, but I'm in South America and the picboard has always worked perfectly for me.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#199 Rogre

Rogre

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:47 AM

Haven't been able to access the picboard except for the first page for months now.; sad how badly this site had been run of late.

If anyone knows of another good H!P PicBoard please msg me.

suzukisig1_zps49f105df.png?t=1375106594

Set made by Ugly-chan

#200 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

With the tracker no longer integrated in the site, the picboard was the main draw for me to still go to H!O.

Sure there were tags missing but it was the most ordered way to get your images, all in one place.

I've pretty much given up on that now, and clearly so do the people who run this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users