Photo

[HPS] Hello Morning Bus skit P2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 LilJo

LilJo

HPS Leader

• Senpai
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:24 AM

Hello Morning Theatre. Finally this thing is released!

Express your joys or talk about H!P acting skills in this thread.

I love when Rika's character is being hit and scolded at for being a silly. XD

I don't know but it seems even funnier when Mari is the one yelling, cause she's smaller compared to Rika n all. XD
LilJo of HPS

#2 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:31 AM

praise HPS for the hardwork.

#3 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 09:30 AM

i want to say thx another time XD
Posted Image

#4 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 09:35 AM

I didn't know you did the first one XD ignorance is bless ^^.v now i get 2x the fun ;D

Thx!! And god speed mikachuu!!

#5 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 02:08 PM

yeah thanks to HPS. Seen the bus skit 1 and have been waiting for 2. XD
I like Mari's character and the part where she always listen to odd music and enjoying herself

#6 Ameme

Ameme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:46 AM

YAY FOR HPS! XD You guys are the very best! I wish there was something I could do for you sometime! :w00t:

Anyway, These are so cute! I love Mari, too, always rocking out to things like prayers and ballads... :w00t:

And OMG YOSSI! *squee* :w00t::wub: Nothing's cuter than Yossi imitating No Face. Or maybe I'm just weird. :w00t: Her Japanese in these are about at my level, I'd say :D

It kind of disoriented me when Mika and them came on and spoke English, though, I'm not used to it on Hello! Morning. I was like "eh?"

Incidentially, Rika and Maki are so CUTE! :w00t:

Posted Image

"個性的な女とか好きですか先輩? // Do you like a girl that's an individual, Senpai?"

#7 Rabiesfish

Rabiesfish

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:38 AM

what does 'heso no kona' mean? I can't find it in the dict.
:w00t:

#8 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:28 AM

I got "Heso's powder"
:GGRR:

What's the context of the statement?

I like the love between Maki and Rika's characters.. it really intriques me for some reason haha.

And I like the genuine fear Yagucchan and Kaori were showing with Aibon and Nono's cockroaches :GGRR:
shift_Mikitty

#9 Epofra2K

Epofra2K

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 03:46 PM

That was a long wait to get the second part, but it was totally worth it !!!! :w00t:

The old skits and characters are so silly !!! i love all the running gags in those... XD
The more they repeat them, the funnier they get !!! :w00t:

One of my favs character from the old skits has to be Yossie and her mangled japanese talking, but i also like Abe and her love story with the bus stop !!! :w00t:

Okay so now that the first volume of the skits as been translated, there are still 6 more to go...

Good luck HPS!!! :w00t:

#10 Kuno

Kuno

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 12:18 AM

what does 'heso no kona' mean? I can't find it in the dict.
:blink:

Heso = navel, or "belly-button"
Koma = dirt, lint, dust, whatever... stuff that might end up in your belly-button XD
(at least as far as I understand it)

"Koma" was a carry-over from the Bus Stop Pt. 1 sub. I thought it was kind of a funny-sounding word back then, so I decided to just keep it in there. Sorry if it was confusing :ph34r:

#11 epifanes

epifanes

5th gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:43 AM

heh, I just started to think that our QA needs some scolding :ph34r:
actually that phrase was left out when I translated it, because I didn't know
the english equivalent for it...anyway, at least it makes people think, ask and participate in this discussion XD

epofra2k: 6 more to go....if you know some translators who are willing to work on it, feel free to PM us :blink: I personally do not feel like continue working on it anymore, not to say it came out as DVD already and basically dont work on things that are commercially available(in this case, vol1s translation was done way before it came out on DVD, and it was a lot of work, so I wanted to see it released)

#12 Epofra2K

Epofra2K

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:40 PM

Actually, i wonder if there are 6 more DVD left, or 8 more... :blink: can't remember how many of them were released yet.

i just have the first 5 in the serie, so far... XD

It's a lot of work to translate one of those ??? bah... you guys are lazy !!! :)

Of course it is!!! and the fact that you guys do it for the fans on your free time without being paid or nothing is definitively awesome and remarkable in my book !!! :ph34r:

About the fact that you don't want to work without commercially released material...
Well, i can understand that, but considering that H!P is all about releasing lots of stuff, and that none of the H!P movies or any other H!P DVDs have any subtitles included... i guess we're going to miss a lot of pretty cool stuff... :o

Oh well... you know, i can live with it as long as you guys keep subbing TV shows !!! :)

#13 kagaguri

kagaguri

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

I think this is greatest translation for H!m i know all translation and thank you for translation 'heso no koma' now i'm know that mean :ph34r: .Now I'm want to thank you for all staff of HPS for your all translation from H!P :blink:

#14 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:04 PM

Just wondering but... are these full-set skits the first skits ever aired on Hello! Morning? Like lately, they do the skits with Officers Yagucchan and Nakazawa and Tuxedo Maki :blink:; are these bus skits how the skits originally started?
shift_Mikitty

#15 Rabiesfish

Rabiesfish

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:06 AM

hrm. do japanese live differently so they accumulate dirt in their bellybuttons????
"-_- "-_- I cant imagine

#16 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:27 PM

This theater is a little bit repetitive
Posted Image

#17 Epofra2K

Epofra2K

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:06 PM

This theater is a little bit repetitive

That's the point... :blink: if you just watch one episode, it's just plain stupid and not very funny ...
After watching 10 episodes in a row, with the same paterns, it starts to be really funny, even/because you already know what's going to happen... XD

( c'est tout le principe des gags a repetition !!! :ph34r: )

#18 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:35 PM

yes, you're right :ph34r:

( le personnage de Kei m'a bien pris la tete :blink: par contre j'aime bien le personnage de Natsumi et de Mari)
Posted Image

#19 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:57 AM

hrm. do japanese live differently so they accumulate dirt in their bellybuttons????
"-_- "-_- I cant imagine

No, every human being that doesn't bathe too often accumulates dirt in their belly button. Try it out. Stop bathing for at least a week orso without also changing clothes and you'll be amazed at how much you can accumulate. :sob:
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#20 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 08:28 PM

...That's sick man...>_< anyways...thanks for the subs HPS. ^^ although halfway through the file, my head started to hurt...coz of the plain stupidity of the Rika-Ayano (Gocchin) persona pair. It made me just wanna whack the both of them.