• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:21 AM

Okay, first off...
FANFIC HATERS TURN BACK NOW, LEST YE WISH TO INFLICT PAIN UPON THYSELF

Anyways, now, onto the fanfic!
Kaze no Naka ga Uwasa

Chapter 1

Relax. Deep breaths. It’s fine. The worst she can do is reject you.

Dance practice was wrapping up. Ai-chan and Gaki were already discussing their plans for tonight. Out of what Kamei could make out, Gaki was adamant with her request for Monjayaki, while Ai-chan softly disagreed, wanting to hit a sushi bar. Hagiwara and Okai were already planning their next prank, which, from their spread, seemed like a chance to watch Kanna get tabletopped. Miyabi and Airi were catching up Momoko on the lessons for their new single that she had missed on a short vacation. But Kamei had her eyes set on one woman out of the spreading crowd.

Reina…

“Kamei, whatever it is, could you try to make it short? I’ve got to go lecture Koharu on the importance of singing one’s own parts. Jeez, it makes the performance unbearable when we’ve got too much of that little—”

“Ummm…Reina? Can I t-talk to you…a-alone?” Kamei felt herself quivering, the butterflies in her stomach multiplying by the second.

“…I guess so. Ehh, Koharu can wait.” Reina shrugged, oblivious to Kamei’s nerves.

Kamei directed her walk straight backstage. A tall, narrow space right between the inner left and right supports for the back platform of the stage. Reina leaned against the left beam, Eri’s leg wrapped around the right.

“So, what’d you bring me back here for? Comments, criticism? Because you know, I’m always open to criticism. I like my performances to be—” Kamei put her hand over the younger girl’s mouth, while the younger babbled on, oblivious to the lack of vocal clarity.

“Well, Reina, I brought you b-back her b-because I r-r-really…” Kamei paused, turning away. “I really like you.” She turned around, gauging Reina’s reaction.

The pigtailed girl’s jaw hung fully open, eyes wide in shock.

SLAP.

Reina stormed off.

Kamei rubbed her cheek in pain. Well, that hurt a little bit more than I anticipated.

Kamei came out from under the steps of the stage, witnessing the scene around her. Her eyes focused on many different things, Kanna nursing a swollen ankle, lying on her back; Linlin working her way towards Kamei, Hagiwara scheduling a doctor’s appointment via Kanna’s cell phone, Ai and Gaki, who had finally decided to get take out, enjoying Udon noodles together; Berryz playing Duck, Duck, Goose;but what truly caught her eye was one thing in particular.

The fact that everyone was on one of two very distinct sides of an imaginary line, clearing the way for one extremely unhappy pigtailed girl. Linlin leaned on Kamei’s shoulder.

“…Bacchiri-desu.”
Posted Image

#2 Yossisexual

Yossisexual

formerly sarcasticpaper

• Senpai
  • 1375 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:33 AM

Hmm
That was interesting
def not what you usually see with H!P fics
so therefore
me lubs it!
MOAR!
I think I'm way to excited at the prospect of this being real...
Posted Image

#3 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:36 AM

hmmm... great idea too, and i think the story is good too

wow... many people are making a new fanfic in H!O, hahaha....
guest i come to this site just for reading fanfic :lol:
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#4 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:39 AM

^I was about to say that. :lol: Many people are SERIOUSLY starting to write. This fanfic is definately something you wouldn't see..a new idea..I like that. Keep it going~

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#5 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:13 AM

oooo Eri got REJECTED =P

lol this is definitely something different for a change, quite original. been reading a lot of eriXreina fics lately oO and this one wil l definately stick in my head lol. this is along the longs more of realism?... well half-realistic lol funny fic tho... that slap must've hurt >.<

shiro_reina: haha me too... I guess I started going on the forums for the fics... but kinda been checking out the other threads too ^^ so I'm glad I found these fics on here, or else I wudn't have started talking on here much.
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#6 Ruhe

Ruhe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:21 AM

Haha, I laughed at Reina ranting about Koharu. ;) I really enjoyed your story as well. It's well written, and you added a nice touch by including realistic qualities to it. Keep it up! :lol:

#7 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

@SP: Thanks! Moar is coming :whistle:

@shiro_reina: Haha, thankfully we have a subforum for it now ^_^

@maiha: Woo! Writing subforum~ And don't worry, I will :respect:

@WinterAir: Yeah, it's going to get a touch unrealistic in this chap, but don't worry :good:

@Ruhe: Thanks! I felt like Reina needed to be a bit of an airhead, so she could be oblivious to like..everything in that chapter XD

On to chapter 2!

---------

Kamei walked down the hallways of the Morning Musume floor of the complex.

Ah, here it is.

Suddenly, Kamei heard the sounds of a bed squeaking, and someone starting to moan. Subsequently, she started to knock harder, and more rapidly.

Risa opened up the door and poked her head out.

“Ah, Kamei! Give me a just a sec.”

The door shut, multitudes of fabric were heard rustling, shirts buttoning, and a quick “Uso…” was muttered here and there. The door then opened up fully.

Kamei walked in, a touch nervous. She saw Ai-chan laying on the bed, flipping through the channels. The bed sheets were a mess, the top spreads laying in a pile in the far corner. Kamei chose a spot on the end of the bed, and sat down. Her eyes were still deep in throught.

“Were you two just…”

“Yes, Kamei we were. And we intend to by the end of the night. Now please make it quick, you know how it is…” Risa stole a quick glance at Ai “…when leader has to wait on what she wants.” To this, the oldest girl responded with a smack to the face of Gaki.

“…did not need to know that.” Kamei shruddered. “Anyways, basically everyone knows you two are going out. And…I figured, since you two have been going out for so long, I could get good advice from you two.”

“Sure.” Ai-chan pulled herself to the end of the bed. “What’s on your mind?”

“Well…there’s this girl I like…and—”

“Is it Sayumi?”

“No, Gaki, nice try though. Anyways, there’s a girl I like…and she rejected me. And she was really upset because of the fact that I like her. But we’re best friends, and she’s been avoiding me for the past two days…but I really want to be friends with her again. Can you guys help me out?”

Ai cleared her throat. “You see…Reina is very headstrong. Once she decides something, it’s really hard to get her to change her mind. So you’re probably going to have to do something REALLY special. I’d say bring along Sayumi to make sure she isn’t suspicious of you having ulterior motives. Maybe the three of you can go out to a nice Yakiniku place? She’d love that.”

Eri’s jaw hung wide open. “…How did you—”

“I overheard you getting slapped. Luckily, she didn’t have any rings on.”

“Ahh, well thanks for the advice. I guess I ought to get going, I’ve got to apologize to Reina.”

“Have fun…and remember, there is no dance practice ‘til Tuesday!”

Kamei shut the door, and she heard the bed squeaking again.

“…oh dear god...”
Posted Image

#8 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:48 PM

^^ update.... lol for some reason I cudn't help but giggle while reading through the story lol >.< haha ai and risa :ph34r: and I totally lol'ed at what risa said to eri ^^;
Posted Image

#9 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

wow~~ i really luv it~~ wow tanakame~~ takagaki~~~yay~~~

keep it up~~ Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

<3 i like it! X3 lol poor eri! having to hear her leader's doing it XD

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#11 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:34 AM

^Lmao..XD I got the same thought. ^^;

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#12 sweeety

sweeety

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:21 AM

blart.

#13 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:17 PM

USO!. poor Kamei. lmao sweety! :unsure:

"Hi, I took you to this dark corner because I like you, in other words I want to take you here as in have loads of hawt shmex with you"

bwahahaha.

hmmm, now now. i knw somethings bothring Reina..>_____< update!update! before i stalk you >:]
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#14 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

@WinterAir: Haha, to me it seemed like a "it HAD to be there" sort of things XDD

@anuskyna: I'll do my best~!

@kb!: Haha, I felt like I needed to write them that way XDD

@sweety: Haha, I love the "hawt shmex" line XDD You will get more, but I will warn you that it could get very surprising :lol:

@ima: No need to stalk! On to chapter 3!!!

--

Reina checked through her closet, looking for a swimsuit to wear down to the apartment pool. She picked out an orange bikini she had received as a wrap present from a photobook shoot a few years ago. She quickly changed, grabbed a towel out of the bathroom, and headed down.

The pool was quiet, the sun almost fully down past the majestic oak on the far side of the pool. Miki and Aya were sitting in pool chaises, on the shallow end of the pool, Pina Coladas in hand, laughing their heads off at some obscene joke Miki just cracked. Linlin and Aika were deep in conversation, seemed like they were teaching each other their native tounges. Kusumi was working on her dive, which apparently wasn’t working too well. Reina finally decided on a spot near the eldest of H!P, none other than one Nakazawa Yuko.

“Oi! Reina! What brings you down here tonight?”

“Actually…I wanted some advice on an issue.”

“And you thought I’d have experience, so you figured you’d find me here? I admire your honesty, but I’m really not up to-”

“I’ll buy you chicken breast~!”

“Okay deal. So, Tanakacchi, what’s the deal?”

“Well…the thing is, recently…a very close friend of mine betrayed me.”

“Ahh…it happens to all of us. Did you ever see that Utaban where Takaaki was hitting on me?”

“…I think so?”

“Yeah. And Kaori decided on the lovely idea of switching seats with me. So, I took some shots of her and Nakai and blackmailed her with them. Ahh…I think I still have cat outfit I made her wear when I made her-”

“YUKO!”

“What? I made her make me a sandwich!”

“…you had THAT MUCH blackmail and she made you a SANDWICH?”

“Hey, it was a good sandwich!”

“…well, I think I’ve got a good idea of what I need to do. Thanks.” Reina now turned to the bartender “Yo! Bartender! What’s a girl gotta do to get some chicken breast around here?”

As the night carried on, Reina and Yuko continued talking, Reina staying sober as a nun, while Yuko…well, Yuko stayed as sober as Ted Kennedy on vacation. At about the point in time where Yuko started talking about her love of bananas, Reina decided to leave, knowing she wouldn’t be missed.

Back to her room, Reina opened up her laptop. As the machine powered to life, the familiar tone greeted her entry. After waiting on her ability to move her mouse, and responding to an e-mail from Sayu, she opened up a program that could change her friendship with Kamei forever…

A little program called “Adobe Photoshop”.
--

There's a few references in this chapter to outside stuff :blush:

-Reina's bikini is from her "Reina PB"

-Yuko and Chicken breast...go watch the "Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~" episode of Utaban <3 It's up on YouTube somewhere

-The episode with Takaaki hitting on Yuko is the Furusato episode, recently subbed by HPS :lol:

--

Also, I created a map to what the H!P facilities will look like in the story ^_^

Posted Image

The building with the multicolored front is the residency area, home to all H!P stars XDD

Red level - MM
Pink level - C-ute
Dark Blue level - Berryz
Orange level - Gatas Brillhantes H!P (that aren't in other units)
Black level - Soloists
Yellow level - v-u-den/Melon Kinen-bi (NOTE: v-u-den has disbanded by the story timeline, they just haven't moved yet XD)
Light Blue levels - H!P eggs

Next to this building is the swimming pool, this is where Tanaka and Nakazawa talk during chapter 3. On the far end of the pool is a diving board, on the near end is the pool bar. The tall building next to this (nearest corner) is the athletics facilities. A futsal court, gym, kickbase field, volleyball court, dance practice rooms, etc. are housed in this building. The tall building with the slanted sides is the H!P offices. All meetings, some lyrics writing, tour planning, and merchandising happens in here. In the far corner is a theater, concert rehearsals (once all dances are learned) happen here. Also, this is where Eri is rejected by Tanaka in chapter 1.
Posted Image

#15 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:24 PM

Uh oh.. whats going to happen? :D Whats Reina going to do? XD

----

I really like this story :D even more so I love how you illustrated how everything is set up, that is AWESOME ^^;

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#16 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

^^ another good chapter... lol uh oh... what is reina gonna do.... I really wanna find out. that is one awesome map ^^ now I can totally imagine what its like in my head reading the story
Posted Image

#17 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

I like this story http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif XD
what will happen? >_<

Can't wait to read more ^^

Keep your work and Ganbare :P

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#18 laurie333361

laurie333361

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:00 PM

yaaay, you're fanfic is GREAT, keep up the good work http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif
Posted Image
NEVER WATCHED BERRYZ OR °C-UTE STUFFS? WATCH THEIR JOINT CONCERT ! HERE(ISO) or HERE(RIP) HURRY WHILE IT'S FRESH ON THE TRACKER ;)YOUTUBE LINK HERE

#19 sweeety

sweeety

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:12 PM

sandwitch.

#20 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

@EUF: You'll just have to see :wub: I got bored, so I made the map :)

@WinterAir: Ohh, you'll see.

@Yume: Thanks!

@laurie: Thanks~!

@sweeety: OH NOES! A COMMENT REPLY! You'll see what happens to Eri, I promise I'll make it interesting :P And like I said, Reina's oblivious :santa: She's the only one that'll take Yuko advice sober :D

Now for an H!P IRC Chat~!

--

As Reina finally finished doctoring the picture, she pulled up a few windows, including the Haromoni@ website, her e-mail, and the H!P IRC chat window.

<RenshouIchibanNaisu> has logged in.
<IchibanKawaii> Reina~!
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> Sayu~!
<LessThan3Bananas> What’s up, Reina?
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> Ehh, not much Junjun. Googling us.
<IchibanKawaii> Anything on me?
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> 68,900. Up from last month.
<IchibanKawaii> Ooh, nice.
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> And found this after googling Eri…
RenshouIchibanNaisu has posted file (img32324689000021.jpg). Would you like to accept file transfer?
<LessThan3Bananas> has accepted
<IchibanKawaii> has accepted
<GropingDemon> has accepted
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> Miki? When did you get here? I thought we changed the URL…
<Bacchiri> has accepted
<GropingDemon> Ohh, I have my ways…Anyways, is that…
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> Yes. It’s her.
<Tettekette> has accepted
<Bacchiri> But who’s he?
<Tettekette> I don’t know, but the pics look old.
<RenshouIchibanNaisu> Maybe an old boyfriend?
<Bacchiri> Could be.
<Turtle> has just logged in.
<Turtle> Hey guys!
<RenshouIchibanNaisu>, <GropingDemon>, <Bacchri>, <Tettekette> have logged off.
<IchibanKawaii> has logged off.
<LessThan3Bananas> has logged off.
<Turtle> Damn.
<Turtle> has signed off.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users