#362 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

lol, stuck at page 19 eh?
Odori, we've got to do sth about this!!! T.T
i mis you and writing stories with you~.MOU~.....

stupid school. since there's no new chapter and all... i'll be posting some one-shots..maybe tomorrow..haha. :[[
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#363 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

^yes we do :rolleyes:
I haven't written a word in 5 day :ph34r: haven't had the time
but with my japanese friends going home tomorrow moring I'll have some more time to spare.
only have 2 pages on chapter 10 so far :lol:

looking forward to ur one shot
(hey check out my fanfic index below)

#364 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

~Forgetting is Remembering~

It's been almost a month since she last talked to me.
A month since we last hugged, kissed and exchanged "I love you's" and "I miss you's".
I miss her. So bad.
I can take it if she just stopped talking to me, but she was avoiding me too.
The eye contact, my presence..ME.

And since then, I started sleeping less.
Fearing of another dream of her telling me "I love you.".
They say, when you dream of good things..it usually turns out to be the opposite in reality.
So fear started to build up in my soul, my mind...my system.
Every morning i wake up, the day becomes a "Now or Never" situation.
Every moment i see her, my heart beats faster, my hands sweat.
I'm nervous, scared.

I need to do something about it.
So I did.
I stay later in the studio to practice dances or maybe just stretch and exercise.
At my hotel room, i re-read my favorite novels, play Final Fantasy, watch my favorite movies over and over again.
And even read the script for my new drama. I bet i've got it all memorized and perfect.
I did everything! But nothing! NOTHING, kept me from seeing your face.
This world is so damned!

I gave a heavy long sigh, looking out the big window of my room, lounging at my comfy couch...I see the colors of the sunset.
Blue...Red...Orange..Yellow...
It was probably the most relaxing thing i've seen today.
I took out my phone, took a deep breath and started pushing the keys with great speed.
I re-read my text message just to make sure it makes sense.

It read:
"Hey, My Goddess. text up~
I love you~
I really really do.
So please believe me when i say I love you.

Every night you're in my dreams.
When im alone i hear your laughter.
When i close my eyes i remember.
I can't sleep cause if remember, it breaks my heart.
Cause i know the memories might be as it is...
MEMORIES."

It took me five minutes to decide whether i should send it to you.
I gave myself a reassuring nod and pressed send.
I waited and waited, till morning came.
But nothing, there was nothing there, just an empty inbox.
An empty heart.

I wanted to cry, but my instincts tell me not to.
My heart wants to burst, my my mind prevents it from doing that.

I took a bath, a long one.
To soothe myself, Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Spiritually.
After the bath i laid down on my bed, star fish style.
I noticed the empty space beside me.
I heaved a sigh again.
"When will my Goddess come back?" i asked my white painted walls.
I shuffled my feet, then i heard the TV turn on.
I sat up and turned it off.
"Odd." i shrugged it off and went back to lying down.
Looking up the ceiling, a Big Mirror.
I see myself, my broken self.

No, it wasnt me.
She was too broken to be me.
Too fragile, too weak.
Im not weak, im strong.
The 1st MM New Era leader!
Im not that weak fragile girl who's lying on the bed.
There's no way that could be me.

As i felt something rise up on my chest.
I gripped on my phone and with all my might, threw it on the mirror above me.
CRASH!
"Snow?..." I saw the small sparkly glass particles, " No..." then came the big chunks of glass, falling over me.
It cut through my skin, it burned..burned with pleasure.
I could smell the stench of blood, i saw my clean white sheets tinted with red spots.
"My blood?" i asked dumbly.
I tried to sit up, i flinched as i felt great sting on my left arm.
I raised it to see a big cut, "OH.."
somehow right now, i feel nothing.

I could feel my head spin, i let myself close my eyes cause now.
Im sure you're face won't be showing up in my dreams.
I had a weird dream.
It was just me in the dark, sitting on the floor, holding unto something.
It was, something that cut through my skin.
I gasped as i saw all the blood that was emerging from my wrist.
I dropped the sharp object and started to run, run to nothingness.
I stumbled, then there was light....

Suddenly i could here all the voices...familiar voices.
Some gasped, some sobbing.
"Ai-chan?..." I heard the nearest voice, i tried to open my eyes.
It was all blurry..more of a silhouette.
"G-Gaki-san?" My voice croaked, my throat burned, it was so dry.
"Ai-chan!" she held me in a tight hug which made me yelp.
"Oh..oh..sorry.." she let go of me.
"Wu-Hwat happened?" My voice was barely a whisper.
"Ai-chan..we saw you at your room..." I heard Sayumi start...she couldn't continue.
"You were, covered in blood and glass.." Reinas voice was heared.
"Oh, i couldn't remember anything at all..It all seemed like a dream..sorry for making you guys worry." I apologized.
"It's ok..as long as you're ok now..." Mittsi patted my head.
"Thanks...Where are the others..?" I asked hoping you'd be here..
"Oh, Jun, Lin and Koha, got sth to eat ad drink..they we're here for about 5 hours.." Gaki took my good hand and held it, she gave me a light squeeze.
"I should give my thanks to them.." I knew what she meant, i could read it in her eyes. You weren't here. I looked away from the 3 of them. Tears started welling up my eyes.
"I don't wanna cry..." I told them. I know they were all looking at me, waiting for me to breakdown and cry.
"I don't want you guys to see me as a weak person...i want to be someone reliable, not some cry baby that i have always been. Im leader, I lead..not stay behind and cry...not...I--m N-not a P-person..wh-who'd cr-Cry O-over a Pe-r--son..." I couldn't continue, my stupid tears burst. now flowing nonstop down my cheeks.

I was just there, on my bed, crying. Three hands holding mine. They were warm, but not as warm as yours. They were full of love, but not the kind of love i get from you. Soon My tears stopped flowing.

"I love her..." my whispering voice said.
"I want her..." I turned my head to them, now i see all of them. Gaki,Reina,Sayu,Koha,Lin,Mittsi and Jun.
"I need you....." I don't know if i was hallucinating or what, but i saw you...peeking from outside...your eyes full of sadness and sorrow.

----------------------------------------

OK, i dnt know if this will remain as a one-shot or wtv. i have a feeling i want to continue this. T.T
hope yah guys like it. some kind of a come back i guess? >____<
3Y2YJ.png

#365 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

Amazing twiin...!

I'm... terribly... a sensible person,,,

well,,, that's now that im completely,,, like Ai in ur Oneshot!

AIxEri,,, i'm starting to love this new pair!

REALLY! KEEP IT UP!
Posted Image

#366 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:02 PM

I really hoped for Eri to show up in the end
:P :P <3
Spoiler

#367 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

@ Anuskyna, hope everything gets better.ne?
@ Odori.. dnt know wen that will come..hahah.

gawd, really. recently. i've been too much into Ai! :lol: not a bad thing though..but im still on Kamei~ :lol: :wub:
3Y2YJ.png

#368 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:31 AM

I demand a happy ending! XP Good job Ima, I really enjoyed reading this whole thing. Gambatte ne~~~~~~~~~

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#369 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:01 AM

wo~w Amazing i love it!!

Amazing!!! thats all i can say. one of my favorites couple AiEri! XP

The last part was amazing! The Eri show up and Ai chan told her ... XP love it!!
Great job imaretard XP hope you write more!

And i demand a happy ending too!! XP

#370 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:06 AM

awesome~! i can feel the saddnes~ >.< i kinda giggled when ai started crying like she usualy does XP but there better be a happy ending or else.. i'll kidnap eri! muahaha~! XP

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#371 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:49 AM

I like how it was all sad, and painful for Ai-chan at the beggining - then, at the end, Eri makes an appearance; her expression seemingly reflecting Ai-chan's own. :P

I'm in love with the Ai/Eri pairing. I find it such an interesting, yet a lovely combination of girls. XD

#372 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:54 AM

@Ima is so great
I want more >__<
maybe u can write both END
yep a Happy and Bad END <3 ^^
Keep it up Ganbare^^

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#373 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:21 AM

haha, everyone wants a happy ending.
so be it. a happy/sad ending coming up. (later?)
hahaha, Oh. Another one of those "Ai" series! hahaha. :]]
thanks to Odori for reminding me without knowing. :rolleyes:
"AiScream!"
3Y2YJ.png

#374 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:38 AM

I'm asking for an update of the next chapter <3 Posted Image
We, I want to know what happen and I can't wait anymore>____< Posted Image Posted Image
please an update soon Posted Image

Posted Image

#375 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

^ I'm really sorry we've been so inactive :sob: <3
I have written a bit but I'va had a mayor block the past month (well school might have something to do with it as well ^^; )
I'll try to break out of it
I'll see if I can get anything down now....

#376 sweeety

sweeety

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:18 AM

*puts on mustache*

HI I'm A NEWB!~ I is come to this country from... err... Sweden. And I'm uhh.. I is like this story is very much! I would like it to continue...... my name is ..... Svetla....err... Evalina-Elvira-Johanna Svetlankonic....

*waits patiently to be greeted aka hugged ^^*

#377 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

@ sweety *gives hug and cookies and milk~*
---------------------------

Gawd, sorry..... OMG. im feel bad, for not being able to write anythng at the moment... will be working on some... @_@
3Y2YJ.png

#378 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

It's about time for an update
So sorry for the long wait
and sorry for just this short chapter <_<
I felt I had to update with something
I kinda wrote it but Ima helped

Chapter 10
Realm of Vampires

The high walls of the houses on both sides of them seemed to lean in over them. The dark windows like eyes watching their every move. A car was driving on narrow street. They sat staring around them, through the windows. This was a city wasn't it? But than if it was, where were all the people? Why was it all deserted? Ever window dark and empty. It might have been the unnatural, red sky above, but it was like moving through a dream. Everything seemed to pulsate, the ground, the buildings everything. The leafs and mist blowing in the air seemed to dance. Everything they looked at looked curved and slightly disfigured, as if looked at through a magnifying glass.
“W-where are we?” Eri swallowed hard.
“I... don't know...” Ai said. She didn't right? She had never been here, she was sure. So why? Why did it seem familiar? “Hey do u want me to drive?”
Risa looked worriedly around as the car stopped.
“No, don't!” She grabbed Ai hand as the older reached for the door. “We shouldn't... don't open the doors... we shouldn't stop here..”
“What do-..”
“Hush!”Risa stared out of the window. “Don't u hear that?”
Reina listened closely. She couldn't hear anything.
“I hear it.” Ai said. She retracted her hand from the door. ”There something moving out there. Eri go!”
Eri obeyed. She didn't dare look back or even out of the windows. She kept her eyes forward.
There was something out there, hiding in the shadows. Following them, watching them. There were eyes following them.

A lone flower stood on the side of the road, sprouted out of the asfalt. It bent forward as the car rolled by. Through the petals the grotesque shape of an eye protruded.
With her eyes closed and her mind focused Rosetta could see the clearly in front of her.
“Keniichi!” She commanded.
“You called, my lady.” Said the shadow suddenly behind her.
“I have found our guests.”
“Good, I shall inform his lordship.”
“No.” Keniichi who had been on his way to leave stopped. “I have a task for you Ken-chan.”
“Yes my lad, but she lord-..”
“Don't worry about him. I shall talk to him. Now I want you to 'test' this guest.”
“I'm listening.” His smiled reviled a row of brilliant white teeth in the dark.
“Do not kill them. No I mean it not even the humans. Try out he's strength, this intruder. How I leave up to you. But keep in mind that he was able to beat Yamato, even if Yama-chan is just a shadow oh his former self.” She added quietly with a sigh.
“It shall be done my lady. I thank you for giving me this pleasure.”
“Here take this.” Rosetta held a rolled up piece of pargemnt to the shadow behind her. “They are use one of those vehicles. Use this to stop them.”
The shadow bowed down and disappeared as fast as it had appeared.

Eri did her best to keep her eyes on the road ahead of her. It somehow seemed to go on forever, the wall on both sides seeming to come closer. The road bent back and forth, up and down.
“Ai...” Risa's voice was weak and filled with fear.
“It's ok, I'm right here.” Ai voice was completely without fear. Eri was almost comforted by it.
She found herself look up into the rear view mirror.
Ai had put her arm around Risa holding her close. Eri's eye moved from the two and out of the r window. A flicker of movement.
“Keep your eyes on the road now.” Reina brought her attention back to the driving. “Let's just keep going. We keep going and everything will be ok.”
Reina took her hand, pressing it tightly. She was sure Reina didn't want her to notice. But Reina's hand was slight trembling. Eri swallowed hard.
“LOOK OUT!”
Eri didn't know who had yelled but before even looking ahead she stood on the break. In front of them a huge wall of snakeing plan vines shot out of the ground. Eri hit reverse. The tires skidded on the asfalt. The car was hurrling backwards but the vines expanded to quickly. The car came to abrupt halt, being lifted from the ground, the snake-like arms wrapping themselves around the front axle, under the car, around it.
“We have to get out of here!”
They all pushed on the doors but they wouldn't budge. The plant was tightly wrapped around the car, like a bird in the embrace of a snake.
Eri shrieked as the glass of the windshield shattered and vines pushed their way through. The others screamed as well. For Ai everything seemed to be slowing down. The broken glass drifted through the air. She could feel something, from with in the plant. Like a scent of something familiar. She knew she would have to do something.
She didn't think. With her foot she kicked out the rear view window, the only window still free from the vines.
“Come on!” She helped Risa through the window.
She grabbed Reina next, pulling her from the front seat. Reina crawled after Risa through the window.
One left, Ai though.
“Kamei! Come on!” She shouted turning around.
“H-help...” One of the vines who had come from the window had wrapped itself around the girl's throat. She pulled at it with her hands but more vine were colling around her arms.
Ai was by her side the next moment. She tried to tare the vines lose but they were a much harder to brake than any normal plant. What would she do? Eri was suffocating.
“Stay still” Ai's golden orbs lit up ones again. She bared her fangs leaning over Eri's throat.
She could feel the girl's eyes follow the fangs. Ai did her best to keep her head clear. But she could smell it. She could smell the blood pumping under the sweet skin of the neck she was only an inch away from. She could hear it.
Ai's fangs cut into the vines and with a big gathering of self control she tore them lose. She pulled Eri with her, crawling through the back seat and out through the window.
Her heart was pounding in her chest. But not of fear but of a wild exitment. A rush of desire that required all her willpower to keep under control. Climbing down towards the ground, where Reina and Risa were anxiously waiting, weird thought rose in her head.
She had saved them hadn't she? Didn't she deserve some kind of reward. It would be ok. Eri, and the others too, they would understand.
Ai and Eri were down on the ground stepping back from the vines coiling around the car. Ai still held on to Eri. The voice of desire constantly whispered in her ear. Her eyes were fixed upon the sweet neck, slightly scratched from the vines.
She suddenly heard Reina gasp and she looked up. As she tore her consentarion from the desired spot on Kamei's neck her senses returned. There were things moving around them.
In the hollow windows of the buildings on both sides, from what they could see from beyond the wriggling throne bush, behind them, in the corners of the street. Pale figures. They looked like people. Or rather, they were shaped like people, cuz they looked nothing like people. Ai first thought they were more walking dead but these were different. Thin bodies, lifeless hungry eyes. The crept along the shadows of the houses like stray dogs. One dared a bit closer. It crept of into the light of the street lamp above them. It's skin was tightly strapped over it's skull as if it was as thin as paper, black messy hair hung down on one side of it's head. It opened it's mouth, baring a pair of sharp teeth.
Ai thought that her heart had stopped for a moment. This creature was a vampire. Was this what awaited her?
Risa, Reina and Eri all drew close to her. Risa even stood behind her, putting her hand on Ai's shoulder. Ai could hear their fast heart beats. Her eyes moved from one neck to the other. How tempting it was. The smell of rushing blood exited her and they were all in her reach.
What was she thinking? She threw her head around focusing her sight at the approaching creature. The creature halted as it met Ai's golden glare.
She would not let any of these 'things', she couldn't call them anything else, hurt her friends. She could feel their longing. She would protect everyone. The were hers. If any one should get a taste of their blood it would be her. She felt the desire swell in her, but she let it be. It was making her stronger and in the end it wanted the same as her. To keep those 'things' away from the three girls.
But the 'thing' all stopped. The one closeted looked wearily around and than crawled back into the shadows.
“What are they doing?” Risa asked.
“What? What's happening?” Eri squeaked, her head buried in Reina's shoulder.
“They're going away, you can look now.” Reina rolled her eyes.
Risa gave her a: “Humph.” As is Reina hadn't hidden behind Ai as well like a scared cat.
“Shhii.” Ai hissed.
They looked at her. Her eyes were fixed ahead, into the mist ahead. It was than they too heard it. Footsteps echoing through the narrow street. There was someone coming.
A figure emerged from the mist.
He was tall and thin, making his silhouette look like scarecrow. His ink black hair was tied back in a ponytail, his eyes sunken into their sockets but glowing a yellowish gold.
“And who are you?” Ai asked, she knew it was a vampire, one like Yamato.
But unlike Yamato, this vampire was not the talking kind. He was carrying two sheeted swords. As he came closer he drew them. He threw one of them towards Ai. It landed short.
Ai looked at it? What was this now, a duel?
“My name is not important. I am here to test your strength.” He's voice was cold yet smooth. He pointed the sword in his hand at the girls. “If u refuse, I shall kill all of you.”
Ai didn't need to know more.
“Stand back please.” She said picking up the sword.
Her mind was running wild with emotion. Her head was still spinning from the sweet scent of her friends' blood, she feared for them at the same time. She wouldn't let anyone else hurt them. Her heart pounded in her chest. But despite the confusion in her mind she could focus on one thing. The vampire in front of her wanted to take something important away from her. She wouldn't let him.
Sword raised she ran forward. The vampire didn't move.
Fine. Ai though and swung her sword right at his neck. The sword never hit. Right before the impact the man simply disappeared. Ai felt a shill go down her neck. On pure instinct she threw herself forward into a dodge roll. As she did the was a sound of ring steel cutting through the air behind her. The vampires strike missed as Ai rolled out of the way.
Damn he was fast.
And he didn't give Ai a chance to find her footing. He dash after her. She had to block his strike laying flat to the ground. She rolled again. Pushing off against the ground she rolled on to her feet. She swung around to face her opponent but he was right over her ones again and forced her to block yet another strike.
Ai felt the emotion in her swell. It was anger and rage filling her head now. As the vampire raised for another attack so did she.
The sound of steel meeting steal rang through the street.

(to be continue...)

#379 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:50 PM

hehe, finally~. Oh yes i helped..
Spoiler
naw I did.. according to Odori ...

well hope you guys like it! cause i love ittt!!!! :]] Sorry for the long wait.
3Y2YJ.png

#380 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:04 AM

yay~! new chappy! X3 i LOVVEE it! lol at ai claming the girls heres :lol:

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users