• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

#341 daIXsuki

daIXsuki

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:03 AM

I'll wait XD, but when it's my 80th birthday i'm gonna pick up the phone and start calling! :good: hehe jokes jokes :omg:

#342 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

About time for an update :D
Had had too much to do
sorry for the long wait, like to know what you think

Chapter 9
Noble Blood

Reina sat there watching Kamei sleep in silence, she loved observing people and things. With every move Kamei made, Reina smiled.
“You’re so cute..” she took the sleeping girls hand. “Hmmm. Wonder when you’ll wake up…” she played with Kamei's slender fingers. “It’s not boring to watch you sleep…but it would have been much fun to have you awake and lively…” Reina sighed curling her finger on one of Kamei's.
Reina looked at Kamei, the girl has her lips curved into a cute smile.
“Hmmm, no I want those candies…” the sleeping girl sat up and reached out for something in the air.
Reina was surprised but was soon trying to stop herself from laughing out loud at the weirdly cute sleeping habit this girl had. Kamei went back to sleep laying her head on Reina's lap, there was a moment of silence and the yankii just continued to watch the turtle.
“Reina…” a whisper came from Kamei's lips, with this the yankii became much more attentive to what the turtle was saying. “Reina?” the voice was asking, searching for her. She leaned closer.
“I’m here..” she breathed out, she still didn’t know if the girl was sleeping or awake, knowing that this girl sleep talks and walks.
“Ne, Reina…would you get mad..” Kamei slumped her arms around Reinas neck. “If I did this?”
Kamei pulled her in for a kiss. It was a very sloppy one, at least Reina now knew if the girl was asleep or awake.
“What the hell was that about?!” she wiped her mouth, with a blush on her face.
“Well, didn’t you like it? The Spiderman Kiss..” Kamei giggled, her eyes closed. The girl was still asleep!
“Mahn, you’re so wasted..” Reina sighed.
“I knew it..you’d get mad.” Kamei had that pout on her face, she stifled a laugh then everything went still. From Reina who was watching to Kamei who was sleeping.
Reina looked out the window, still no signs of Risa and Ai. She sighed in defeat, she was definitely bored. She started scratching the dried mud off from the windows, soon almost half of the window was totally clean. She nervously looked at Kamei who was sleeping peacefully and back at the half muddy window then back to Kamei.
“Well it wouldn’t hurt would it?” Reina grinned, slowly moving her face closer and closer.
“Wh-what are you doing..?” Kamei's voice was squeaky, Reina's grin slowly faded, “Uhhmm, just checking if you’re ok?” Reina tried to make an excuse.
“This close? Forgot your contacts?” Kamei raised an eyebrow.
“It was supposed to be a Spiderman Kiss!..” Reina took her face away from the other. “Geez, why do you always let me say things…?” the yankii had a blush on her cheeks. “Well, it’s not entirely my fault..” Kamei defended herself from the accusations.
“HAHA, right..guess what you did to me while you were asleep?...” Reina poked Kamei's forehead.
“What?..did I…” the turtle wasn’t sure of what to say.
“You just kissed me..thats all..” Reina sarcastically said shrugging her shoulder.
“Ohh, yea I usually do that..” Kamei didn’t see the sarcasm Reina just portrayed.
“HELLUVAH ur so dense..” Reina furrowed her brows.
“What?..” the dense girl still as dense as ever,
“Nothing dense girl..” Reina crossed her arms.
“Aww, did I do sth wrong?..did i? did i?” Kamei poked Reina on the cheeks. “Nothing…” Reina tried to ignore the body of cuteness behind her.
“Well, Am I annoying now?Am i? Am i?” Kamei pinched Reina on the cheek.
“Yes you are…” the Yankii was defeated, but she wouldn’t give up just yet..as she stated a while ago. “what about me..am I annoying now?” Reina pulled Kamei by the collar and kissed her. Kamei shaked her head, “What about now?” Reina slipped in her tongue, Kamei wide eyed but still shook her head, a low growl was heard from Reina. “What about now…?” Reinas fingers made its way down to Kamei's leg tickling the inner side of her thigh, this time Kamei nodded and had a scared look on her face.
“Oi oi! Tanakacchi..wat are you doing to Kamei?..” before Reina could say anything, Risa's voice was heard as the door in the backseat opened. Reina recovered quickly, “ha! Looks whos talking..wonder what you two did out there!..” Reina nudge Risa on her side, Risa had one real fresh love bite on her neck, whilst Ai had a sly smile on her face. “Watever!..” Risa pulled Reina out of the seat and sat where Reina originally was. Everyone burst into laughter, not noticing the figure that look enviously from the trees.

There are a lot of legends about the origin of the vampire. Most can though agree on that the first storys came somewhere around egypt some 5000 years ago. There would though be long until the first vampire found it's way here. There used to be two vampire clans in Japan. The Hong-Jun clan that had it's origin in china and the Belladonna clan had it origin in europe. These two clans waged war in the darkness. For both of them claimed to be the first vampire clan of this land. The war went on for thousands of years all until the final great battle. In the last battle the leaders of both clans were killed, along with most of the noble vampires. The vampires scattered after that. Many kept fighting and died doing so. Some made clans of their own, but without the noble vampire blood they too mostly died out. Not many vampires remain today only a few scattered clans, hiding in the shadows of the modern society.
Hitomi and Nacchi listened tensely as Tsukiko told her story.
“And this book?” Hitomi was getting impatient. “U talked of a book, that we needed.”
“I'm getting there...” She thought she saw Tsukiko frown under the thick shade of hair. “The leader of the Belladonna clan brought with him to Japan a book, a book written in medieval europe. The book of Barthol Belladonna. In it it is said to hold the secrets of vampirism and even.. a cure..”
“So we get this book.” Nacchi lit up.
“It's not that easy I'm afraid.”
“Figures..” Hitomi sighed.
“You will have to go to Kobe. I'll write down the address for u.”

He was gliding in and out of continuousness. He was flying, he didn't know how but he was flying. Through the forest, over roots and rocks. Darkness. A screeching sound of a rust gate drove him closer to the surface of the pitch black of his mind. He moved, weightlessly over overgrown stone steps. He was inside a house, some form of mansion, ones a rich and noble house. Leafs had blown in through the broken window and had been left littered across the carpet. He knew this place. A stair passed below him. It was the smell that he knew. A faint scent of roses, honey and romance. The scent grew as he was brought higher up by the unknown force. It was making his head spinn and he ones again descended into darkness.
He seem to come back to life and the feeling starting to return to his body.
“...it's working at least, tell his lordship.” the voice was soft as cream but had a taste of a strong acid in Yamato's ears.
He tried to open his eyes. He wasn't sure he succeeded because he could see nothing but blackness. But slowly a room was coming into focus, he was pulling out of the darkness. A pain suddenly tipped through him. A looked itself around his chest crushing inwards. The feel had returned alright. He could even feel the things he was hanging in. The something had wrapped itself his arms, legs and shoulders, suspending him in the air.
“Aw, what can have happened to our dear little Yama-chan.” a face was becoming clear befor his eyes.
A cute and dazzlingly beautiful girl was standing over him. The silky hair flowing down in shiny curls over her shoulders. The golden eyes dug right into him.
“Should have figure it was u...” He looked down at his arms seeing the rose vines coiled around them, the thorns piercing his skin. “U and those hellish plants of your...”
“Oh the undead boy can speak already. My serum must be working.” Yamto could now see the whole outline of the girl. Her doll dress, the white, lace gloves, the ribbons, rosettes. “You know, you should thank me. I have been so nice to bring you all the way here and even given you care.”
“Why have you brought me here?”
“Oh he wants to see you.” a cold sensation spread through out Yamato's body. “You had the whole wood on it's feet, he's getting curious of what you are up to.”
“It non of his business, neither is it yours, Rosetta!”
“Now now, Yama-chan.” Rosetta moved closer, leaning her head against his shoulder. “You used to call me Lady Rosetta. Why'd u have to leave us.”
“I am not apart of you cursed clan!” He gave he a disgusted look “You are no lady to me.”
Pain burned across his cheek. Rosetta stood facing him her hand raised. Her expression was another now. Her eyes where cold and her childish features disappeared behind an iron mask.
“A fool you are to think that you can break the bonds of the blood. The master has been considerate enough to let u sleep in the forest in peace, but now when the master summons you will answer and come crawling back.”
“..'like the dog I am'?”
Rosetta smiled again.
“You really haven't changed at all. Still a fool.”
“Neither have you.” Yamato's grim expression lightened.
“I have missed you fool.” The girl sighed and ones again let her head fall down on his shoulder.
“L-lady Rosetta?” A hesitant voice came from the door in left corner of the room.
“What?” Her voice was bored and she neither moved or looked up at the young vampire in maid outfit.
“His lordship...”
“Yes yes I know.” The girl waved the maid away. She sighed once again and took a step back. “He wants to see you now.”
She made a move with her hand and the rose vines coiled around Yamto's body. She walked out of the room the vines carrying him along behind.
The room was dark, and almost big enough to be called a hall, only a few candles on a table in the middle of the it provided light. Rosetta's steps echoed through out the darkness. She stopped and took a step to the side, bowing her head. The entangled vampire past her and was brought up to the table. The vines released him, letting him fall down on his knees.
Another cold echo cut through the silence. Steps of heeled boots rang against the stone floor. They came from the dark end of the room and was moving towards Yamato. A prickling sensation of horror shot through him. As if the echos growing louder were his approaching doom. Considering the person he knew was approaching him, it might well be.
Yamto's eyes fell to the ground but he could not help see the polished boots step into the light. The steps stopped.
“Yamato.” The voice was cold, commanding, but terribly beautiful.
“L-lord Sarastro... “ he tried in the presents of the last vampire lord of the Belladonna clan he was suddenly small and weak. His eyes stuck to the floor, he knew what would happen if he looked up. How all willpower would pulled from him and he would be truly weak.
“Look at me, Yamato.”
Ice cubes were running down his spine. He didn't dare move, but his body moved at the command on it's own. He eyes moved to the extravagant boost and upwards.
Lord Sarastro had to have been one of god's most beautiful creations even in life. And in death he was no less than breathtaking to look at. The 16th century coat and the lace shirt made him no injustice. He clothes were of the most exquisite one could find and had the look never to have seen dirt sines their making. But Lord Sarastro most outstanding feature was the long silver white hair almost glowing in the dark environment.
Yamto was lost in front a most glorious person like this.
“I am kind, am I not?” words flowed through the darkness. He did not dare reply. “You have shamed our name, you abandoned us... wanted to make it on your own. Tried to found your own clan.” laughed a coldly as he circled around the kneeling man. “What vane idea made you think you, a mare half-noble vampire, could break the bonds of blood and make a name for yourself. So I ask you.. I am kind, am I not?”
“I have let you live. I have let you in peace in that godforsaken forest. So am I not kind?”
“Y-you killed them...” With Sarastro behind him, Yamato finally dare speak the words in his mind.
“That little clan of yours?” Sarastro walked around him again and now stood with him back to the man “Yes I did. And do you know why?”
Yamato didn't say anything he just stared at the back of , hate burning in his eyes.
“No?” He turned on his heel and with a wave of his hand, Yamato was pulled to his feet as if an invisible hand had grabbed his throat.
Yamato was face to face with the flaring golden eyes. Eyes that drilled right into his mind filling it with horror.
“I killed them so you would know the pain of your own blood being taken away from you. I killed them so you would suffer. I killed them so you would know what it means to be the founder of a vampire clan. So I ask you, have I not been kind to you Yamato?”
The moment that past was the most painful and horror filled in the half-noble's time in this world. It was a mare second long and it was the pain and suffering of his mind and what remained of his heart that broke. His dreams, his pride, his willpower. In that moment it was all taken away from him.
“Y-yes, your Lordship. You are kind.”
smiled.
“Now who is this intruder that you have let through the forest?”

Eir was the only one awake in the car. She had wondered how the others were able sleep in during this dumpy ride over roots and rocks. But not too long ago she had found some form of old road form them to drive along. She didn't know if it was the same road as before or another one. She just hope it would get them out of this forest. Risa and Ai were asleep in the back seat and Reina was sleeping on her shoulder. Looking down on the girl made her smile. Reina was drooling on her shoulder, grunting a snore low now and then. She sighed. With the ride smoother staying awake was harder. She would love to just lead back on Reina and sleep, but she had said would drive.
A red , dim light spread in through the windshield. Eri rubbed her eyes, she had to be falling asleep. Looking up the light was still there. She peered out the window. The sky was becoming visible, through the tree branches, above them. But the sky was not as it should be. It glowed red.
“Hey, hey, Reina. Wake up.” She poked at the girl's shoulder.
“Mmm.. I want you..” Reina pulled her arms around Eri's neck, a drowsy expression on her face.
“No, not now. Wake up!” She smacked Reina on her head.
“Aow!”
“Hey, fang girl, Risa wake up!”
“What is it?”
Eri stopped the car.
“Look for yourselves.”
The wood ahead thinned out and a dim red light showered them. Two huge, stone pillars shot up out of the ground, a gateway in a wall. Big steal gate hung, barely attached, half open, on each side. The other side was covered in mist, disabling them from seeing futher.
The four of them stared ahead.
“W-where... are we?” Reina sat stunned.
“Well...” Risa hesitated. “We are followed so... the only way we can go is forward. Right?”
Ai smiled at her. Eri and Reina nodded as well.
“Forward it is.”
The roaring sound of the engine increased ones again. The car rolled forward through the gateway, in the direction of the dim light and into the mist.

#343 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

LOL, finally.
i feel so effin useless :D
mwahaha.
well, lets all wish everyone likes it ne?
now go and listen to the teacher~
hahaha.
T.T

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#344 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

wow,,, i really like it,, love the TanaKame part~~ mwehehe,,,

“Oi oi! Tanakacchi..wat are you doing to Kamei?..” before Reina could say anything, Risa's voice was heard as the door in the backseat opened. Reina recovered quickly, “ha! Looks whos talking..wonder what you two did out there!..” Reina nudge Risa on her side, Risa had one real fresh love bite on her neck, whilst Ai had a sly smile on her face. “Watever!..” Risa pulled Reina out of the seat and sat where Reina originally was.

*Remembering the part,,, :ph34r: :ph34r: ^_^

Good job Odori~~ Ima~~ ^^ Keep it up~~~~~ *high pitched voice*

cant wait for moar >:] ^_^ B)
Posted Image

#345 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

Yay~ uptdate!!
*start dance*

haha i love it! really really great chapter! XD
TakaKame ^_^ (playing with fire XD )

It was worth the wait ^_^

#346 OneWingedWolf

OneWingedWolf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:48 PM

TakaKame :) (playing with fire XD )

TakaKame?? Oi, Ai-chan belongs to Risa... she would never cheat on her XD ... still I know it was only a typo, so never mind it made me just grin XD And hell yes, they're really playing with the fire (damn, I like that XD) ^^;

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! TANAKAME!!! :w00t: XP :wub:

I WANT MORE TANAKAME!!!

And as it seems... Reina wants much more of Eri too :D

~*~지금은 소녀시대!! 앞으로도 소녀시대!! 영원히 소녀시대!! 사랑해요!!!!~*~

#347 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:45 PM

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! TANAKAME!!! :w00t: :) :wub:

I WANT MORE TANAKAME!!!

And as it seems... Reina wants much more of Eri too :whistle:

I agree XD :lol:

So great chapter ^^
I want more TanaKamei and TakaGaki moment.

Keep ur work and Ganbare @Ima and Odori

Posted Image

#348 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

TakaKame :) (playing with fire XD )

TakaKame?? Oi, Ai-chan belongs to Risa... she would never cheat on her XD ... still I know it was only a typo, so never mind it made me just grin XD And hell yes, they're really playing with the fire (damn, I like that XD) :whistle:

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! TANAKAME!!! XD :w00t: :wub:

I WANT MORE TANAKAME!!!

And as it seems... Reina wants much more of Eri too :lol:

OMG!!! i mean TanaKame!! iam sorry!!!!
I should pay more attention when i write things!!
aaaah sorry this is soo embarress!! ( maybe i jusnt want AiEri subconsciously :wub: )

#349 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

“Reina…” a whisper came from Kamei's lips, with this the yankii became much more attentive to what the turtle was saying. “Reina?” the voice was asking, searching for her. She leaned closer.
“I’m here..” she breathed out, she still didn’t know if the girl was sleeping or awake, knowing that this girl sleep talks and walks.
“Ne, Reina…would you get mad..” Kamei slumped her arms around Reinas neck. “If I did this?”
Kamei pulled her in for a kiss. It was a very sloppy one, at least Reina now knew if the girl was asleep or awake.
“What the hell was that about?!” she wiped her mouth, with a blush on her face.
“Well, didn’t you like it? The Spiderman Kiss..” Kamei giggled, her eyes closed. The girl was still asleep!

this scene Posted Image
when Reina tries to use to advantage itself of the situation Posted Image TakaGaki arrives

Risa:“Oi oi! Tanakacchi..wat are you doing to Kamei?..”Posted Image
Reina:“ha! Looks whos talking..wonder what you two did out there!..”Posted Image
Ai-chan:*had a sly smile on her face* Posted Image
Eri: Posted Image
and I : Posted Image

Very good this chapter

keep writing

~~Gambare~~

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#350 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:56 PM

^
hahaha i love your monkeys!! :D
that make the scene more fonny :lol:

iam sorry for the off toipic i have to say it! ^^;

#351 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

^^ yay update~ good job Odori~ really love the tanakame scene :D lol spiderman kiss? >.< lol sounds interesting! hehe

@ima: hhaha no worries about your comedy script, since you're such a great writer, something shud pop up in no time + even if you aren't good at comedy... your intimate writing scenes sure makes up for the rest ^^
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#352 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:01 AM

Woot! Finally a new chapter updated! >_< God I love this chapter!

“Oi oi! Tanakacchi..wat are you doing to Kamei?..” before Reina could say anything, Risa's voice was heard as the door in the backseat opened. Reina recovered quickly, “ha! Looks whos talking..wonder what you two did out there!..” Reina nudge

Reina is so smart. :D

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#353 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

this chapter is so great^^
I love the TanaKamei moment
I loled when I read "THE SPIDERMAN KISS"
and parts which was quote ^^

Good job :angry:

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#354 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:36 AM

thanks minna-san~:ph34r:<3 :]]
wow, no one knows the spiderman kiss?!! XD
well, has anyone watched the first spiderman movie? remember their kiss? :sob: the upside down kiss well.. yea. :sob: LOL. sounds stupid and all when i explain it..but well..thats how it works..i came up with it while my friends and i were laughing at sth i forgot about...

UHHmm, thanks guys...

@Winter haa! wish i could just do drama instead of comedy. T.T :sob: im so dead.

well, not sure if a new chap would come out soon... gomen. *bows*
3Y2YJ.png

#355 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:18 PM

^ ah... so thats wat you were talking about XD lol and upside down kiss... hehe ^^ so cute~
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#356 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:09 AM

OMG! please keep it up!!!! and i loled at the eri sleeping part ^^; and is rosseta like a lolita??? X3 ganbare!

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#357 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:38 AM

^ yeah, I sort of figured something Metamorphose temps de fille. something like this maybe...

Thank you all for reading and giving response. ^^; Just have to track down Ima so we can continue lol :rolleyes:

#358 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

^ track me down?! <3
u know im just right here.

AHH! yea wen i was reading about Rosetta i could see these very cool lolita dolls XD
u know the dolls in a horror movie...with eyes that pierce with such energy kowaii~
3Y2YJ.png

#359 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:18 PM

wow.... great fic... still read chapter 3 now, hehehe... new reader here
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#360 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

^ aww. welcome *huggies* XD
new reader new reader!! *jumps around for joy*
*gives cookies and warm milk with ice* here you go~

random fact: one thing why i love H!O is because of its color. green~ relaxing <3
3Y2YJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users