494 replies to this topic

#301 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:29 AM

sigh~ busy busy busy
lol rough havinging an audiece to pleace... well I will have the time to read and edit Ima's chap today (YAY!! Clap clap!), she is busyer than me :)
untill I update however...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4196713/1/
I just updated my other fanfic, Hallo!Pirates.
It now 8 chapters and quite a few pages (kinda afraid to say how many, might scare away readers thinking it's too long XD )
If u still haven't read it, please give it a try ( the first half of the first chapter might be a bit slow but I think it will be worth it (if u don't belive me ask Ima))

I have to do some stuff before I fix the colab story, but I'll update as soon as I'm done ^^

#302 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:22 AM

^ haha~ yatta~ finally. ganbare~...i'll be here doing some school work.. WOOOO. nice new chapter~

yep, BUSY is the first word in moi dictionary~ ^^
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#303 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

^
Lol
I believe it in everyone dictionary http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif
mostly in mine >___<
Yeah an upload soon?! ^^

Posted Image

#304 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:34 AM

^ LOL, depends on Odori.. XD

@Odori. OOOOH i love the new chapter~
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#305 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

lol been very busy today for having the time off :sob: :lol: haha
well 2 updates in one day.. lol
Sorry for the long wait, guess u all know why by now :lol: if not u should check for the most frekvently used word in our posts lol
Now this will be about half what Ima have wrote so far, I wrote a scene before that i put in (about 'other people'). But this is mostly Ima's chapter and there will be more coming in time.

Chapter 8
Friendship

Nacchi swallowed hard.
“Are you sure about this?” Yossi looked down on her sempai.
The two of the were in a field in the very outskirts of Hiroshima. The city at their backs, the scenery ahead of them looked like the middle of nowhere. The field was overgrown and had not been cared for in years. In the middle it stood a house. It was small and run down, it would have easily been taken for an old shed. But right in front of the pair was an old mail box that read: Yoruno Tsukiko
“No...” Nacchi said, the sun was setting. “Do you think I have enough garlic?” She looked down at her handmade neckless of tied together garlic. “Sure you don't want one?”
“No thanks...” Hitomi looked down at her then up at the house. “Ok, let's do this. Before it gets dark.”
The two walked up the patch of high grass surrounding the house, up to the worn door, barely holding onto it's hinges. On the door was a sign that said: Go away
“I kinda agree...” Natsumi said, but made no intention of turning away.
Hitomi gathered up the courage and knocked on the door. There came no reply. She knocked again.
“Yoruno-san?”
“Go away!” came a voice from inside.
“Tsukiko-san. Dr Yamatori sent us, please open.”
There was a moment of silence. Hitomi was staring to worry, the sun was setting behind the house. But the next second they heard the sound of the door being unlocked, that made them jump. The door slowly opened.
Tsukiko was tiny, much like Nacchi. Her dark hair draped her face, her banks covering her eyes. From as much as they could see in through the doorway she wore a plain white dress.
“Come inside, I'll make you some tea.” Her voice was tiny, quiet, almost sleepy.
Hitomi felt her heart pound in her chest like a hammer on stone, but she forced herself calm and not to panic. She followed the girl inside holding on the Nacchi, seeing to it that she was right behind her.

To Risa Everything went in slow motion, her heartbeat, the roar of the 4x4 engine, Reinas cussing and Kameis screaming for help. She was so emotionally and physically stressed, that her surroundings was in such a blur. But, at the moment Ai placed a finger on her face, she was snapped back into reality. The roaring of the engine faded, Reinas cussing ended and Kamei was beside her. “W-what…”Risa stuttered trying to find the best way to say what she was thinking. “Well…” Kamei started but was cut off by Reinas frustrated cussing, she was there hitting the undead with a golf club.

“We’ve got no time..” Kamei reached for Ai from Risas arms, Risa wouldn’t budge, “Risa..let go.” Kamei had a quizzical expression on her face, “Fine, if u want to be eaten by those yucky undead..” she gave Gaki a grin and carried Ai to the truck. “Kamei?” Ai still tried to regain her senses. “We’ll be alright..” Kamei placed her on the backseat of the truck. Ai nodded, “Please take care of Risa…” and finally took her deep slumber. Kamei hurried back to Risa, helping her up and to the truck beside Ai. She took a glance, Ais head rested on Risas lap, both looked so ragged yet…they were glowing with such emotions, emotions too deep for her to understand. She gave Risa a reassuring smile and started the engine.

As Reina heard it, she started backing away as soon the vehicles door was open beside her, she lunged herself into the front seat. Reina panted still gripping the golf club tightly, “Damn those effin zombies..would have been easier to kill them if I had those weapons they have on Resident Evil..well this is starting to look like a game to me…” Reina chuckled, soon stopped as Kamei slapped her legs motioning her to stop laughing.

Reina turned to Risa, “Hey..tell me, what happened?..” Reina let go of the golf club and waited for Risa to say something.

The yankii started to grow impatient, “Well?..” her voice was harsher than she expected it to come out.

Risa, like a kid had teary eyes she then bowed her head to see Ais peaceful face. She didn’t want to cry, not right now, not when Ai is out, not when Reina and Kamei followed them and saved them. She didn’t want to be weak. She gathered all her strength, took deep breathes. “I..” her voice croaked, Reina has her attention back to Risa, “Ai wanted to run away..all she wanted to do was protect us..” Risa stroked Ais face, “I didn’t allow her..to go alone. She agreed…it was stupid of me to think of my selfish wants…” Risa still had her eyes on Ai, “We went through a lot of trouble…she…bit me…” Risa choked on her own words. Reina and Kameis eyes went big as a saucer. “I know, I know…why did I let her?...she needed it, I didn’t want to see her suffer…I took the risk.” Risa sighed as she remembered that time.
“So…” Kamei spoke up but wasn’t able to ask.
“Why didn’t you turn into a vampire..?” Reina finished for Eri.
Risa had a puzzled look on her face, she didn’t think about that, “I..dont know either…” she gave up from thinking of the reasons why. “Going on…We entered this forest, Ai was right..this place was evil. At first everything was alright, then weird things started happening..until a zombie abducted me..taking me into Yamato's lair..” Risa's lips started to quiver , “It was…so terrifying…He asked me questions, he wanted me to drink his blood…all because he thought I was Ai-chan…” Risa hugged Ai, the coldness of Ai's skin pierced Risa's warm one. “I led her to danger…I'm just a heavy burden to her..” Risa forced her tears back, she looked at Reina with new fire in her eyes, “Now, its my turn to protect her, I’ll stand on my own…be by her side instead of behind her…lead her to safety and not danger…” there was no hint of fear nor sadness in Risa's face. There was new hope and strength in her, she grew stronger, she wanted to... for Ai. She knew from the start, that there was no turning back in this path she took.
“Well, that’s great..I thought you’ll be another burden on me..” Reina snickered, a hand swiftly slapped her arm, “OW..OK, ok.. I was just kidding..no need to be physical..” Reina put up her arms as Kamei was about to hit her again.
“Hahaha…you guys sure do get along just fine..” Risa let out a laugh, all her fears and worries gone. She held Ai close, she was going to wait until Ai wakes up.

“Now that’s the way I like Gaki-san ! “ Reina grinned, giving Risa a thumbs up.
“Haha, don’t get all happy Reina..you still got some work to do…” Kamei broke the happy aura, Reina looked back to the road, uh well path.
“Party Pooper…” she pouted and crossed her arms.
“You cheat…making that face again…” Kamei pulled Reina close to her.
“Cause I knew it would work….” Reina grinned.
“No, this would…” Kamei leaned in close and whispered something to Reina, something Risa couldn’t hear from the back. With a sly smile on Kamei's face and a frustrated flustered one on Reina, Gaki couldn’t help but blush at the scene before her. She was sure Kamei stucked her tongue out. Did she just lick Reina on the ears?
“HAHAHA. See I told it would work..” Kamei's laughed triumphantly.
“I was taken by surprise…just wait till I get some proper rest…I know how to “cheer you up-” Reina was cut off by Gaki clearing her throat, she had heard enough of their conversation.
Both Eri's and Reina's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. They had forgotten that they weren't alone anymore.
“You guys…I haven’t eaten anything..” Risa's stomach growled. “But somehow I feel nauseous...” She added under breath.
“Ehehe... sure..” Reina took out some energy bar from her pocket and handed them to Risa the mood had become quite akward.
Risa thanked Reina for being prepared and started to chew on her food.
“Sho-Hauw-Dud-Yow-Guys-Gert-Hur?” Gaki asked her mouth full.
“WOAH, you were just gone for a short time and you forgot your manners…” Kamei teased. Reina handed Risa a bottle of water.
“Shanks” Risa muffled out and drank the water to push down the food. “Thanks…I said, How did you guys get here?” Risa tossed the empty water bottle.
“Well, we just stalked the both of you…some lucky guesses with where you guys were headed…” Reina explained still glued to Kamei.
“OH..wheres Sayu?” Gaki asked missing the sight of her narcissist friend.
“We left her..theres no way we’re taking her with us..after what happened to her..” Reina's voice was full of concern and a hint of anger.
“We know its not Ai's fault Gaki-san, but we still think she’s dangerous... after what happened to our friend…we’re not saying that Ai is at fault… its just that... Sayu is too important too us. That’s all, I'm sorry if I'm hurting you right now…” Kamei deeply apologized as she drove on in the pathless forest.
“NO, I understand…she is dangerous to other people..thats why we... Ai wanted to run so she wouldn't hurt anyone else. I... I wanted, I didn't want to let her go alone. “ Gaki gently stroked Ai's hair as if telling her that everything would be ok. But she wondered how it really could. With what Ai was turning into.

Neither of them wanted to be here. Even if it as hard to tell from Hitomi's outside, she felt as much fear and worry as Natsumi. She did not let it show. Natsumi on the other hand whimpered quietly and Hitomi could feel how her trembling fingers squeezed her arm hard.
They were sitting in what had to be the kitchen of the house. Everything in the room was broken in some way and it was all dark except for a lone candle on the table in front of them.
“You know, she kinda looks like that girl in the ring...” Nacchi whispered.
“Oh, thanks. Just what I needed to think about.”
“I'm sorry, but your all pulled together about this. I don't get how.”
How indeed. Her thought were on Ai and Risa. Two of her dear protégés were in grave danger. That was were her mind was. They concerned her more. She would just have to deal with this.
“Some tea for you...” Tsukiko placed a clay cup in front of the pair of them.
Natsumi looked suspiciously down at it. It did look, from what she could tell in the darkness, and smell like tea.
“It's just tea, you can drink it.” Tsukiko placed herself in a chair at the opposite side of the table, pulling up her bare feet from the dirk covered floor. She had a very childish way about her movement.
Her golden eyes seemed to glitter through the vale of hair. They glowed in the darkness is if they had an inner light.
Hitomi politely drank of the tea. Nacchi, although hesitant, followed her example.
“So is it one of you?”
Nacchi was taken completely be surprise at the question and almost had the tea down her lungs.
“No.. no, not one of us.” She coughed.
“I see. Friend, family or just someone you happen to know?”
“Friend.” Hitomi said. Precious Friend. “Dr Yamatori told me to bring a sample of her blood...”
“Yes, give it to me.” The words were simple and Tsukiko's voice was calm but Hitomi was taken aback by the force in the command. It made the neck on her neck stand on end.
She brought up the small tube of blood from her bag and handed it to Tsukiko. The golden eyes examined it thoughtfully. She opened it and took a sniff.
“Oh my...” She took another sniff. “And this is a friend of your.”
“Yes...” Hitomi swallowed hard.
“She.. smells tasty.”
Natsumi who had taken another sip of tea, spat it out right over the table.
“W-what..!” Hitomi's cheeks had turned a strong red.
“Oh, sorry.. yeah she's a vamp alright.” Tsukiko put the sample down on the table. “Not a bad one either... you two wanna be careful. She has been influenced by some powerful blood. During her transformation she will turn from being herself, unable to control her powerful urges.”
“Can you help us.” Hitomi cut in.
Tsukiko leaned forward.
“You will have to sure of your resolve. Is she important enough to you? The road ahead will be a dangerous one and as time runs out it will only get more dangerous. Is she important enough for you to risk your life?”
Hitomi returned Tsukiko's glare without blinking.
“She is.”
“Than I can help you.” The girl sat back in the chair. “In the days during the transformation it is possible to produce a cure.”
“How? How do we make it?”
“It's not that easy. You see there's a book...”

They went deeper into the forest on a godforsaken road. Leading them where, no one knew….
“Wonder where we are headed now... well I wish its out of this nightmare..” Kamei said not noticing the girls were in their slumber. She sighed, envious of Reina who was sleeping peacefully on her lap, Ai and Risa snuggled on the back seat. She couldn’t help but notice the small drool that was forming on the side of Gaki's mouth, she let out a little giggle. She kept wondering what time it was, it felt as if days have past since their struggle against the zombies. “Hahaha, time flies when have fun..” Kamei mumbled to herself. She started to worry as she looked at the gas meter, she tried to hurry to look for shelter, for the four of them.
“HOLY MOTHERSHIP!!!” Kamei pulled at the handbrakes, making the car skid to the side, then a loud thud was heard. The body beside her fell off the seat, Reina didn’t move…a soft groan came from her.
“Augh, what happened?” she tried to get up but failed.
“Kame-chan…what happened?” Gaki-san asked still clutching unto Ai.
“I don’t know…I guess something hit us…let me check..” The girl left the drivers seat.
“OH..a dent. A big one. Wonder where it came from..thank goodness it wasn’t the tires.." they she was just about to get back to the door, there was a ruslting sound on the ground. Eri turned around to see what it was.
The next thing Reina knew, a shadow closed around Eri waist. It pulled her to the ground, starting to pull her away. The girl screamed as she disappeared off into the dark trees.
“ERI?!!” Reina got up, sprinted out the door yet found herself slammed on the windshield by something hard that hit her in the chest. The glass shattered, sending pieces scattered that gave Reina and Risa small cuts and scratches.
“Tanakacchi daijoubu?” Risa wanted to help the yankii up, but she couldn’t let go of Ai, “I'm fine…you’re bleeding..” Reina sat up, touching her face to show where Risa had blood. Before Risa could wipe it off, there was a sudden tingling feeling that was sent to her whole body.
“Mmmmm…still delectable as ever.” Ai broke into a smile, her voice sleepy and weak. The younger was surprised by the sudden action of the vampire beside her.
“A-Ai…when…?” She didn’t answer but instead pressed her lips unto the surprised now shocked Gokkie, it was soft and plain…not until Ai started sucking on her bleeding lower lip, there was a rush of blood through out Risa's body.
“Takahashi. Stop it.” A stern voice came from the Rokkie who was watching the whole scene, this made Ai stop form her actions and pull herself away from Risa.
She looked deep into Risa's eyes, as if asking for forgiveness. In the golden, glowing eyes Risa could almost read her mind. Ai would need blood, strength, if she would be able to save Eri from, whatever that had been. Risa nodded. And at this Ai seem to turn, her face turning cold and a sly smile spreading over her face.
“Tanaka, theres no need to worry. I’ll get her back here in no time.” Ai gave a reassuring smile to Reina, putting a hand on the Rokkies shoulders, “Stay here with Risa, get more rest and clean your wounds..the smell of your blood get my head all woozy…” Ai grinned, as Reina was about to hit Ai on the head, she disappeared.
“Damn that Vampire…” the youngest of the four cursed and started back to the vehicle.

“Eri-chan?” Ai called out, she always hated the darkness and defeaning silence, she never got used to the dark, where she won’t be able to see anything and the silence, sure she likes spending time alone but she was used to the loud laughs of her fellow MM members. But now she realized, the darkness didn’t matter anymore, she could see, clearly. The silence was fine, was it her hearing senses getting better? Even though her head was floating around, her vampire senses never seem to fail her, she easily dodged a long dark shadow that swiftly took another swing towards her, some form of branch or rot. She decided to grab unto it, thinking maybe it would take her to the core. Was this what had taken Eri? As the rough branch took rapid turns and twirls Ai still held unto it, with a firm grip. Soon its motion lessened the speed dropped, as Ai saw a stable surface she hopped out of the branch and stood on the flat surface. “Phew, I thought my limbs were gonna snap out…” Ai wiped the sweat that built up on her forehead.

The sight made her laugh, There was a plant that had sharp teeth, ready to swallow or chew up anything. Another one of Yamato's minions? After the walking dead this didn't surprise her at all.
“This is getting way too easy..” Ai chuckled, she didn’t know where all this confidence came from, after that fight with Yamato…somehow she felt stronger.
“Level up?” Ai told herself, she looked around looking for the heart of the monster. There it was, a red glow came from the center of its head. She pulled off a branch of a tree, seeing to it that it got a shape end. With the stick in hand Ai hastily jumped into the haze of giant leafs and rows of shapt teeth of the monster and impaled it on the glowing part. She thrust her hand inside and pulled out its heart and the monster stopped whipping its stems and roots.
“Easy Breezy…” Ai crushed the heart, making sure it wouldn’t be able to survive at all. “Damn, I forgot Eri..” Ai could smell the distinct scent that came from the Turtle, somehow it had a tint of the Yankiis scent, Ai laughed to herself as she darted to the direction where the scent was leading her. She hopped down from the plant and soon found her friend.
“Eri-chan?..” Ai saw Kamei on the ground, how unusual shouldn’t she be hanging on a tree or something like that? she looked ok, except for the scratches and little cuts. “Well, good thing she doesn’t have any broken bones…” Ai carefully took the unconscious girl to her arms.
A disturbing thought surfaced in her mind. Why hadn't she been scared? The plant was nothing to her, but the other... Why wasn't she concerned for their sake?

“Wonder what’s taking Ai-chan so long…” Risa started to worry and started turning the knob of the window, with every turn a squeak comes. This kept repeating till Reina finally got too much.
“STOP IT!!! Its damned annoying…she’ll come back sooner or later..for petesake…shes a vampire!” Reina frustrated, not that she wasn’t worried at all. Of course she was! Who knows what happened to Eri….
”Kamei….” Reina mumbled, shy did she even let the girl drive and check out the dent of the car? Was she stupid enough to let her do all the possible death jobs?! A light tap on the cars window startled both girls, but was soon relieved to find that it was Ai and Kamei.

After updating each other with what they have gone through, they decided to take a rest.

“Hey Ai-chan…would you mind taking a walk with me?” Risa sprang up from Ai's lap.

“Uhhh, sure..” Ai shrugged and followed Risa.
Reina snickered. “Have FUN…”
But getting a death glare from Ai. As the sound of Reina's sniger was fading, Ai slipped her hands into Risa's, the younger gave it a light squeeze.
“I really missed walking like this with you…” Ai sighed.
“Well, its good to know that you miss me…I thought my life was to end…” Gaki laughed at the fact that she didn’t have enough hope to believe Ai was coming to rescue her.
The older stopped at her tracks, pulling the laughing girl into a tight hug.
“Please don’t say that..” Ai pleaded, her voice was bitter ; She was ashamed to have left Risa like that, it was so dangerous..and yet…. “I was so scared at the thought of losing you…”
Risa lay her head on Ais shoulders, listening to every word,
“I can’t lose you, not right now…” the vampire paused, “ No…not ever,..I won’t be able to live on without you…”
Risa breathed the smell of blood, the hint of Ai's scent was there..it made her smile.
“I’m tired of keeping it inside of me…I know you deserve to know this, and I want you to..” Ai could feel the human heartbeat, it was resonating…it was Risa's, in such a pace…
“I love you…so much..” Ai took Risa's hand and put it on her chest, “This non-existent heart…It beats for you, every blood that once rushed through my body... you’re the reason it skips a beat…” Ai let go of her hand, she cupped Risa's face with both hands and pressed her forehead against Risa's.
“I've seen your face a thousand times. Have all your stories memorized..” an unfamiliar tune came from Ai, “I've held you too many times to count I think I know you inside out And we're together most days. But I still love to have you around..” Ai had her eyes closed, “You're the one I want and it's not just a phase..” she lightly rubbed her thumb on Risa's hot cheeks. “Don't go away My love, I want you to stay In my life Don't go away, My lover I'm happiest when we spend time” Ai's beautiful voice croaked, “You're a salty water ocean wave You knock me down, you kiss my face I know the storms will always come But I still love to have you around..” yet hearing her voice was still like a piece of heaven. “Heaven knows what will come next So emotional, you're so complex A rollercoaster built to crash. But I still love to have you around” tears started to trek their way down to Ai's chin, “You're there when I close my eyes And you in the morning I never thought you'd still be mine Or I'd really need to have you around…” these lines hit Risa hard on the face, soon she started to cry herself. “ Don't go away, My love I want you to stay, In my life Don't go away, My love..” Risa closed her eyes, “I need you, you're my love supply…” Ais voice faded.
“I love you Ai…” Risa whispered before Ai closed the space between them. The kiss was mellow as if it were their first kiss, Ai broke the kiss. Her eyes, there was a clear emotion of love and care and longing. Risa snaked her arms to the olders neck and Ai wrapped her arms on the youngers waist pulling her closer. Once again their lips met, sending a bolt of pleasure down through their spines. Before Risa could realize it, she was leaning on a tree trunk. With a flick of Ai's finger on Risa's stomach, the younger bit her lower lip. Leaving Risa's mouth, Ai started to give the girl love bites on her neck, pain and bliss made the youngers head go woozy. Risa couldn’t take it anymore, she enwrap her legs unto Ais waist. Ai, without her extra “charm” would’ve had her knees buckled by the sudden weight upon her. She pressed her body harder unto Risa, receiving a low moan from her lover. Ai's hands roamed up Risa's torso, once her hands reached its destination…she took the hook off with just one hand and she started massaging them yet another moan has escaped Risa's throat. Her face was flustered, with Ai's every touch…it makes her want moar. Ai couldn’t help but smile at her lovers every reaction to her touches, she loves it when shes in control. Risa started growing impatient, started to rub herself up and down against Ai. The older could feel the heat from the younger girl, it immensely turned her on. She blushed at the thought of the words that popped into her mind. Ai's hot breath showered the youngers skin. The hands gently stoking the sides of her body. Risa shivered as she felt Ai's hot tough connect with her skin. The tongue made little circles, Risa's head fogging up.
“Ai…” Risa barely made it into something audible, she had her hands behind Ai's head, as if pushing her further in.
”Hmmm?” Ai asked still not stopping.
“It hurts…” Risa moaned in both pain and pleasure, Ai didn’t realize it at first but soon did, she had her fangs beared, too much intensity and adrenaline. She stopped all her actions slowly let go of Risa. Ai looked hurt and embarrassed, she couldn’t believe she almost put Risa on danger again. She cursed herself.
“Im sorry..” Ai apologized.
Risa started to calm down, yet her heart still had that adrenaline rush, she took Ai into her arms.
“Promise me one thing….never think of yourself as someone who could put me in grave danger…for you are my guardian angel sent from Hell.” Risa chuckled and Ai joined her, and another chapter of their “friendship” had been turned…both going strong. As both girls walked back to the vehicle……

(we'll see how long it'll be till next chapter... but I have 100 pages of other fanfic for u to read while u wait haha)

#306 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:21 PM

OH YEA! finally. ^^.
we need to write moar.
hahaha.
yay~
hope u guys like it~
*hides*
3Y2YJ.png

#307 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

yay~~

yay~~

yay~~

*skyping class >:]*

:sob: I read a little~~ T_T i have to go the pediatrician~~ baargh *pout*

i'll read it later~~ *sobs* :lol:
Posted Image

#308 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

^^ love this chapter XD haha nice writing Ima XD >.< ai-chan was too into the whole thing oO even using her fangs DX >.< *sigh but kinda ruined the moment, mwehehe but now we know when ai-chan is really into "it" Good Chapter, Good Jobs Odori + Ima! will be waiting for next update~
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#309 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:52 AM

yay~! X3
i was perfect! XD and you descripitons were awesome~! XD i could imagine every part!X3 it sucks that ai's fangs got in the way though... XD and reina+cursing+a golfclub=HILARIOUS! XD holymothership that was funny! XD i can't wait for the next chap! please keep it up!
oh one quick question!- did you feel aquward writing the part that i was "into" it? :wub:

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#310 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:43 AM

Awesone chapter
Good job Ima and Odori^^
TakaGaki moment is really sweet but ai's fangs cut this moment. >__<
Keep your work

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#311 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

HAHAHA. damn Ai's fangs ne? ^_^
ahhh,
Spoiler

and thanks for liking it~ <3
and thanks for thinking its hilarious~ XD
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#312 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

oh oh oh Posted Image

Nice one~~ omg, moar Tanakame... mwauauaua~~Posted Image
KEEEP WRITING ODORI~~ TWIN~~ >:]

GJ! ^^

http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif TakaGaki part... mwehehe Twiin~~ moar perv~~ mwehehehe... >:]
Posted Image

#313 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

too much nosebleed moment in this chapter
It's great I want more and mo~re http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c05.png
Great Job Ima-chan and Odori-san :whistle:

TakaGaki moment *overdose* Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#314 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:14 AM

told you you did good Ima haha, just a few things that need attention lol
hey looks like their all in for more haha well better fix another chap as soon as possible ^^
lol guess I should write a bit more this time..... just need to come up with what haha

#315 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

ahhhh.
thanks guys.
i'll do my best and write moar....
thanks Odori~ ^^
3Y2YJ.png

#316 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:25 PM

http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif
Best chapter so far http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif
and we all know why http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#317 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:57 PM

'Cause it had a tree! :D

I wonder whats going to happen to Abe though...lol, Abe. She's so funny...even if she hasn't really done anything yet. <3

#318 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:26 PM

So, where the next chapter ^-^

I allready finish the Hallo!Pirates
haha :o

I really love how you write! :)

#319 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:16 PM

^ whooaa haha someone's been busy
Yeah will have to keep writing... with this whole crowd reading you start fearing to be lynched. :wub:

Thank u all for reading (taking a bow)
(lol kinda wrote something on impuls.... donno what to do with it.... lol have to read it and see WT* I've done....)

#320 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:18 AM

“Damn those effin zombies..would have been easier to kill them if I had those weapons they have on Resident Evil [...] ”

When I read that part, an image of Reina wearing Ada Wong's red dress (in RE4) popped up in my mind. XD

I love the very romantic Ai/Risa moment near the end of the chapter. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users