#21 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

awesome! keep up the good work ^^

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#22 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

This would make a good movie too! :good:

#23 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

Clinically proven to lower cholesterol!

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:06 PM

Oh wow! The action in Ch. 2 was great! lol It's funny to picture Eri kicking the truck driver. :D Can't wait for the next chapter~ :D Nice job guys!

Why... American food... BIG SIZE?

#24 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:09 PM

Aha..I can totally imagine Eri kicking the truck driver :lol: Great job with the story and keep it coming! ;)

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#25 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

honto ni great job :lol: "BRAVO" :wub: ;)

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#26 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:58 AM

@ xiahou_yuan > oops, sorry. XD
happpyy everyone liked it~..

maybe a more constructive thanks from odori later.. XD
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#27 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Good Job :)
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#28 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:33 AM

it was fun to read, hope Chapter 3 has Ai flying all over the place and killing everyone who wants to stop her :) :) ( Nvm me, i'm just dreaming :) )
Posted Image

#29 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:52 PM

@Everyone: Thanks for reading! ^^
Hope we will able to update be for I go on vecation.

@xiahou_yuan: If u are in the mood for some more adventure I have another fanfic u can find in my blog I think u should read.
It's called Hello! Pirates and it is indeed a pirate story. It might be a bit slow in the beginning but there's a bit action in it.

#30 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

I finished reading chapter 2 yesterday,
but I forgot to post something about it
since I wasn't logged in+we had to celebrate
4th of July at my aunt's :good:

'Nway, thanks for upating! I've been waiting
for ages x] I love the action btw. I lol'ed
when Aichan threw all those things.. microwave,
mirror, and if I remember correctly, a bottle? :lol:
That was so effin' awesome.

Thanks again Odori & imaretard!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

[spoiler]The part where Aichan bit Gaki, it
reminded me of Vampire Knight .lol.

#31 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

OK i'll read when I have time :blush:
Posted Image

#32 kookyprincess22

kookyprincess22

Love <3 Ai

• Banned
  • 915 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:43 AM

That is soooo good!

#33 nabeshin

nabeshin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:58 AM

This should at least be made into a manga! :lol:
Excellent!
Posted Image
Thanks to the awesome nine o' clock for the sig.
No Regrets, No Resentments

#34 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

@ :t m: > haha. :sob: oh its ok. as long as you have fun reading, <3 hmmm. next chapter will be up'ed tomorrow maybe. haha.

and yes, scenes are kinda inspired by
Spoiler

@xiahou_yuan > Oh ok, XD

@ KP22. thanks~

@ nabeshin > yay~ thanks for reading~

[spoiler]haha, im kinda lazy to write anything. and busy too! :w00t:
3Y2YJ.png

#35 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

@Odori and @imaretard
Really you make a very good duo and also a great work on this fanfic. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/happy.gif
I hope that the next chapter will be also fascinating as 1 and 2. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif
Thank you and GANBARE http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/wink.gif XD

Posted Image

#36 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

cool! a new reader~ http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif
oh, thanks!
yes. i wonder when Odori will post the new chapter. XD
3Y2YJ.png

#37 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

^ now

Ok I will go on vecation tomorrow, and be away from 2 weeks, so we hurried to put a bit together so we could update.
Hope u find it enjoyable.

Other News: Hallo! Pirats chapter 6
I also hurried in writing chapter 6 of my solo story Hallo! Pirates that can be found on Fanfiction.net
If any of u find that u want some think more to read in the time I'm gone read this! (2 weeks is a long time to wait ^^)
It's a bit of a crazy concept I know, might be more for people who are into anime and/or fantasy... but still I hope some of u give it a shot ^^

Chapter 3

A rather relaxin drive, Kamei looked out her window as the clouds began to block the suns harmful rays. She smiled as small drops of rain hit the windshield.
*piter-pater piter-pater*
She glanced the at girl on her lap, Reina scratched her cheeks as the rains noise started to get louder.
Kamei looked at the wet road, she drove a little slower and with caution. The roads were slippery, she turned to the right as the bridge ended.
As she came across a turn, she saw police cars and road blocks.
A police man stopped her,
"I'm sorry Miss but you have to turn and find another way around. There had been an incident." The police looked at her, as if he was thinking of something.
Kamei just looked and nodded, after a few seconds she decided to backup and find an alternative way,
"wait!" The police called out before Kamei could get out of the blocked road.
Kamei started to panic as the police man ran towards their truck with his umbrella.
+did they know that this truck was just stolen? OMG! I'm going to jail! omg! no!+
As the policeman tapped on her window, Kamei tried to look calm.
"miss Kamei? are you ok? you look like as if you've done something wrong..." the policeman smiled at her, Yes her plan to make a calm face was a failure.
"uhm. no..im fine.." Kamei smiled back.
The policeman took something out from his pocket, paper and a pen.
"uhm, did i do something wrong?" Kamei was starting to get panicky again.
"no, not really Miss Kamei. i just want to get an autograph..you see my 10 year old daughter is a fan of yours.." the policeman looked kinda embarrassed, but smiled again.
"Oh, ..." Kamei had a suprised look on her face,
+im not supposed to give out autographs like this....+ Kamei thought, +what would have Reina done..+ Kamei smiled +hell to Rules...+ she imagined Reina saying this.
"Ok, so wats your daughters name sir?" Kamei took the paper and pen from the officer.
"Rina." the officer was getting excited.
Rina-chan.
how are you? please stay good and happy. always love your father and mother! take care!
Love, Kamei.
P.S. Aim to be a Musume! ^^v hehehe.

Kamei gave one last smile to the happy officer and drove off.
"I'm happy to make a fan happy...especially if its cute kids." Kamei chirped as she remembered the officer showing the picture of Rina-chan.
"what fan?.." a voice came from the head that rested on her lap.
Kamei was a bit startled, her muscles tensed.
"Mou~ Reina don't scare me like that." Kamei slapped Reina on the arm.
"hey!" Reina looked up at Kamei who was looking at her.
"what?" Kamei still had her eyes on Reina, who stifled a soft giggle.
"stop looking at me...you're driving you know.." Reina pointed at the windshield.
Kamei blushed and looked up the road.
"Its a miracle we didn't crash or anything..with your eyes on me..wow..so # 1 ahou have this kind of powers?" Reina poked Kameis cheek, as she laughed.
Reina didn't stop poking her cheeks, Kamei puffed them as she was starting to get annoyed.
Somehow Reina stopped, instead started to draw circles on her cheek.
Reina was staring at Kamei who was starting to get annoyed with her poking. Her weird reflexes made her draw circles in Kameis cheeks instead. She saw Kamei's expression lighten. Reina smiled, this was not the first time she saw the girls face this close. But somehow, it was just...beautiful. Those brown eyes that takes shy glances to hers, those cheeks that are tinted in light pink, Her lips...
Reinas finger traveled across Kameis cheek to her lips.
Kamei stiffened.
Her lips, they're so...irresistible? enticing?.
Reina still busy with her thoughts didn't notice the vehicle halted.
Kamei stopped the vehicle under a big tree.
Her lips trembled as Reina traced it.
Reina felt to urge to kiss them. She just had to, all her common sense was banished by the urge of kissing them.
Kamei looked at Reina, she was surprised. It's as if it wasn't Reina who was in front of her.
This so called impostor had a soft expression on her face but her eyes seemed to show battle of emotions.
Kamei who was trying to figure out what that look in her eyes were about, wasn't aware of the arms that snaked to her neck.
Reina pulled herself up and kissed Kamei, her mind cleared, no more confusion, no more worries, everything that stressed her out vanished.
With one touch of her lips. With one touch of Kamei's blithe lips.
Kamei saw it, she saw the longing look on Reinas eyes before she felt those warm lips touch hers.
No one moved, Reina had her lips pressed on Kamei's.
Soon both realized what position they were on.
Reina breaked away, and sat on the far left side of the vehicle.
"Right..." Reina sighed as she looked at the shadows of the branches.
Kamei didn't say anything until everything processed in her brain.
She tried to open the door, she failed as she panicked.
"stay." Reina stated as she tugged on Kamei's shirt.

Both of the girls sat silent on the car, each breath they take can be heard. They were looking out the moonlit road.

Reina turned on the radio,

I kissed a girl and I liked it...

Reina flinched at those words,

The taste of her cherry chapstick..

Kamei tried to ignore the music playing on the radio, Reina tuned it to another channel,

I kissed a girl just to try it..

Reina looked agitated, tuned in another channel.

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right...

Kamei took a glance at Reina who was nibbling unconsciously on her lips.

Don't mean I'm in love tonight...

This time Reina looked up at Kamei,

I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it...

both party realized that this song was affecting them too much.

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent...

The big space between them started to lessen.

I kissed a girl and I liked it..
Reina tried to remember how those lips felt like
The taste of her cherry chapstick..
Kamei watched the smaller girl lick her lips
I kissed a girl just to try it
Reina hesitated, as she saw the surprised look on Kamei.
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
Reina leaned in, having Kamei close her eyes and grip on the edge of the seat.
It felt so wrong
Kamei waited for those lips to come,
It felt so right
She opened one of her eyes,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
and saw Reina reaching over her door and locking it.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
"Goodnyt ahou." Reina pinched her nose, Kamei blushed as. "Go-goodnyt..." Kamei stuttered and was dumbfounded.
I liked it.....
The turtle took its place on the backseat as she laid down facing the opposite direction.
Reina turned off the radio as the song faded to its end.
"nyt.." Reina grinned as she traced as she remembered how those lips were like.

The shinkansen shot forward across the county. People threw her nasty glances, but she ignored them. She knew she wasn't suppose to talk on the phone. This was an emergency.
“He did what!?” Hitomi tried to keep her voice down. “What is he thinking, I though you had bought us some time.”
“I thought so to, But with Ai running away...” Yuko's voice was bitter over the phone. “It was on the news to. Nothing directly, but. They said that there had been an incident over towards Yamagata in pursuit of a fugitive. They keeping everything hushed down.”
“Well that's better for us as well.”
“Where are you now?”
“I'm...” She threw a lock out the window. “...almost in Osaka.”
“Are you sure you can do this by yourself? I mean meeting one of them...”
“Not really thrilled about it... But well you have to stay in Tokyo right, so there's not so much to do about it.”
“Well I was able to call some back up to you. She'll catch you in Osaka”
“Really? Who?”

She had run from the recording studio only pulling on a jacket and a pair of sunglasses. She had been late but she had caught the train to Hiroshima. And there she was waiting for her, a seat next to her free.
“Pweh made it.” She sat down. “I came directly from a shooting.”
Hitomi stared at her.
“I can see that...” Even with the jacket pulled over it was still easy to see the flashy and slightly sparkling, white and blueish dress. She was far from discreet, not to mention the high heel boots. “You not really suppose to take those clothes out of the studio I think...”
Natsumi looked down on herself.
“No wonder the manager was shouting after me when I left...”
Hitomi had to laugh.
“You have a very runaway-popstar-look.”
“What!? You think people can tell?”
“Nacchi, people are staring.”
Hitomi looked at her amused and Natsumi felt her cheeks turn a bit red.
“Haha no wonder the guard just stood staring as I jumped the train gates.”
“Wha, you did what!?”
“Eh... well I was in a hurry...”
“Haha... it all sounds like Hamazaki Ayumi's Dearest.”
“Oh, but I'm so prettier the her.”
They both laughed.
“Oh, here.” Natsumi opened her bag. “I brought what some stuff I though could help us.”
She emptied the content in her lap. Books, crucifixes, garlic, sharpened wooden poles, candles, a flash light.
“Looks like the typical vampire hunter equipment from a movie... Nacchi are you sure this will help.” Hitomi held up the garlic looking skeptic. “I mean this isn't some movie, this is real.”
“Oh, but it's all in here.” Natsumi pulled up a book from the pile.
“Interview with a Vampire...” Hitomi raised an eyebrow.
“Oh sorry, that's just for some time off reading. Here.” She pulled up another book. The Dark World by G. Hillery. “It has all kinds of advice when it comes to eh... dealing with... you-know-what...”
Nastumi lowered her voice at the last word, but Hitomi was sure non of the other passengers had missed what they were talking about. She sighed. Well they most likely didn't believe in things as vampire and to them she and Natsumi were just two weirdos with to lively imagination.
“I have to close my eyes for a bit, can you...?”
“Sure I'll wake you when we're there.” Natsumi smiled. “You don't look like u've gotten to much sleep.”
Hitomi snorted a laugh as she closed her eyes.
Not a minute later Natsumi felt Hitomi's head fall down on her shoulder fast asleep.

The car had sped forward for a long time, now with high trees on both sides. Risa spotted a sign telling them that they soon would reach Yamagata's surrounding towns. Ai pushed hard on the breaks. Risa flew forward in her seat. She looked up at Ai, for a moment worried that she ones again had changed and that she would have another go at Risa's neck. But as she saw Ai's face she knew that that was not the case.
“I don't think I would feel safe around people.” She said her eyes fixed on the sign. “I mean, I don't know what I would do. I mean if I can't even stop myself from hurting someone I care so much about, how could I...”
She stopped abruptly.
“Who knows what I would do?”
Risa couldn't help but feel a bit flattered at Ai words. It felt good to know that Ai care for her, as she care so much for her leader.
“Should we try and find a way around?” Risa said. “Hey look.”
Risa pointed ahead.
“What, where?”
“There on the side of the road. It looks like there' been an old road going into the forest.”
It was overgrown and worn down, but they could clearly see that there had been an old road.
“It can't have been used for years.”
“Guess that means there won't be people that way. Let's go.”
Ai started up the engine and the car rolled across the road and onto the abandoned road. Thick bushes whipped against the windshield as they bounced along the bumpy trail.
“You know I barely saw the opening before. We might actually lose our followers.”
“Let's hope so. We don't have anymore stuff to throw at them.”
The road lead them deeper and deeper into the woods. Trees all around them closed the sky off of like a roof of thick branches. It was all most as dark as the night in the forest. Ai felt at peace with this. With all the light gone the power returned to her, the stinging feeling in her eyes was gone and she felt like she could finally really 'open' them. In the darkness she could see. Even if the headlights lit just what was just in front of them, she felt like she didn't need them. She could see anyway. She considered turning them off, so it would all be dark. She had to resist. She wanted it dark, she knew that, but to let in to the longing feeling would be to give up the fight against the monster who was constantly trying to get out of her. She imagined it like wild beast standing in her shadow, taking control of her body in it's hunt for blood. But she knew that there was no such monster. The monster was her. She was the one who wanted blood. She was the one who wanted to hunt, to hurt. The monster was feelings inside of her. Feelings so strong she could barely resit acting on them. The darkness seemed to bring them to life. Was this such a good idea?
“Looks like we're getting away.” Risa smiled at her.
Ai smiled to. For Risa she could keep the worst of the feelings at bay. The care for her ran deeper then the lust for blood and death. She just hoped that they wouldn't meet anyone else.

(Well see u in 2 weeks ^^)

#38 nabeshin

nabeshin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:54 AM

Just would like to give more praise to this story <_<
Keep it up! I'm loving this!
Posted Image
Thanks to the awesome nine o' clock for the sig.
No Regrets, No Resentments

#39 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

:huh:
Well now I have to wait 2 weeks
for read the next Chapter :) :P

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image