#181 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

love it! can't wait for the rest of the mini fanfics^^

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#182 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

@Imaretard I love it :cold: :wub:
AixMiki great idea XD <_<
I shall not have thought of it ^^;

@Odori and @Imaretard keep your work and Ganbatte :wub: XD
We can wait to read next chapter
Spoiler

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#183 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

@imaretard: That was such a cute little fic. :blink:

There isn't really a lot of Ai / Miki in the Morning Musume / H!P fanfic world, so the pairing needs more love. :wacko:

#184 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:41 PM

well, tats a good thing everyone liked my mini fics~ ^^v
i'll do my best to atleast write some moar before we can make an update with the Main fic.. >_<
really hard for me n Odori to uHH msn each other XD...yea diff. side of the world nyehehe..
anyway thanks for supportin~ ^^
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#185 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

Ahh, jealous Risa XD
Wonder who she's going to run to... :lol:

#186 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:31 PM

^ hahaha!!... XD i dnt know... hmmm... maybe i'll write a Gaki-san pov XD

but for now....just wrote sth a while ago. XD

Guilt

Was this wat they called two timing?
Omg. I feel so damn guilty.
shit, im just some fucked up selfish little bee-yotch.
i can't believe im doing this...
to the both of them.

It all started...

The tour just ended and current MM members were on their way back to Tokyo.

"Ne,ne.. Tanakacchi. do you like anyone? i mean.
like a current MM member?" Gaki curiously asked
as she sat beside me on the tour bus.
"Wah?! eh?... uhmm..." i was startled by her straight
forward question.
She waited for my answer,"so?" she raised an eyebrow at me.
"uhmm. Sayu, yea i have a crush on Sayu..." i spat out as i saw Sayu talking to Kamei 3 seats away from us.
"OH, really?..hmm..well, she is cute." Gaki looked or rather examined Sayu. I saw it in her gaze, she was looking at the doll-faced girl from head to toe.
"yea, cute.."I mumbled and looked out the window.
I was kinda shocked at what I said, atleast Gaki bought it.
hahaha.
damn, why did she have to ask me that question.
I don't really like anyone, geez.
im super fine with myself.
I dnt know why, but i just had to answer her and that shitty question of hers.

Soon, the bus stopped. Everyone went out and gathered at the lobby.
I was the last to get out, "lazy lazy.." I sighed.
As i entered the lobby, i heard KOha's voice telling every member that Gaki told her that i had a crush on Sayu.
yea...WHAT?!...how can she? not that i really liked Sayu but..wth?!...why tell Koha?!
damn it. why is the world so cruel to me?!
And why can't she keep her mouth shut.and that little no scratch out the little...that tall kid...damn her and her pie hole.
I noticed everyone looked at me as if i were some famous person, well I am famous..but come on...we're like on the same group.
crap, i want to get out of here.
I ran to the elevator and straight to my room.

-------------------------
1st person view,.. Reina.. Ok.. XD.. Uhm.. sorry its really random. just came to my mind while i was listening to some MM concerts and Versailles songs and Tokyo Jihen.. XD, oh the speakers of my cuz iz really orsm~ ^^v
3Y2YJ.png

#187 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

XD
What did she do to...
Spoiler

#188 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:58 PM

Eh???? <---that was my thought when I read ur new fic. However, I do like it! :lol: Keep it coming!~

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#189 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:29 AM

random and awesome! it was really good.

#190 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:30 PM

Since Ima started making short random storys I wanted to do one too. I simply drew a random cupling from a list of MM members and a few other H!P. I've done this once before just to make random slash cuplings. I was planing to make a short story but keeping things short doesn't seem to be my thing... :lol:
This is the result. Hope someone finds it enjoyable. It really random (but that's kinda the point)

Prince and Princess
She sank down on the sofa. So awfully tired. Every part of her ached , rehearsals all day! It had been so nice to take off the shoes and clothes and feel the warmth of her shower. Yossi was now laying in her pyjamas on her sofa.
She reached out for the remote from her laying position.
“Ah... TV... can't reached...” She sighed. But as she tried to magicly turn on the TV by blinking sha had to laugh at herself. She must look pretty stupid at the moment.
She pushed herself up, the wet hair sticking to the sofa. She clicked through a few chanals before settling in front of the news.
Hitomi grabbed her phone from the table before sinking back into the soft pillow behind her. She had sent messages on her train ride home, to her former musume members. She hadn't seen them in weeks now and had wanted to check up on them.
“Oh, 5 new messages.... so how are things going?” She clicked and the first message came up.
From Koharu-chan
Wey! The new PV is gonna be great ***
We start filming the day after tomorrow. ^^
The other only have one practice tomorrow
but I have to go to the recording studio (T_T)

Hitomi smiled going to the next message.
From Shige
I'm good, the usual you know.
Hitomi stopped and looked at it again. Was it really from Sayumi? Just a dry message of a few words. Where were all the hearts and stars. “I'm good...” not even a small complain or a slight hint of self-admiration? She thought on the message for a second or two.
“Maybe she was just in a hurry...?” She considered.
She continued with the other messages.
Risa and Reina both seemed to be themselves. Reina finishing her mail with a 'Otsukareina~!'
Hitomi's grin widened, she missed seeing them on a daily bases.
Ai-chan's mail was last.
¨Late to reply as always, Ai-chan..:”
From Ai-chan
Our schedule is pretty packed at the moment
with the new single and all. I think we're all
used to that by now (lol). But it hurts a bit to
have to put pressure on the others. Sayu have
been a bit down lately and haven't been focusing
so I had to tell her off. Miss having u here, but I'm
doing well anyway ^.^

So that was it, was it? Hitomi had been wondering on the reason for the out of character message and figured something to be wrong.
She opened Sayumi’s mail again.
“Oh, Sayu, Sayu… what is up this time…?”
She knew she didn’t have the responsibility of being leader anymore, still she felt like doing something. She cared… that was maybe the reason. In which case, she didn’t like the image of sweet Sayumi being down and alone. She had already heard from Eri and Mittsi, who had been the first to reply already before Hitomi came home. Non of them, she knew, was with Sayumi.
She started typing a message back.
You have the morning off tomorrow right?
I could do with some company or the evning.

She laughed silently. She had planed to spend the evening alone, watching some TV and perhaps a movie. The young woman turned back to the news in her wait for a reply. A minute or so later the phone buzzed.
From Shige
Ok, I’m coming over.
Yes there was definitely something wrong here. Hitomi looked up from her phone and down at herself. She only just realized that maybe she should get changed. She got up.
The closet door flew open.
“No, no…no, no…” She effectively went through the first half of the closet. She did want Sayumi to think she was disturbing her, so she wanted something comfortable, everyday-ish but not to private.
Her hand landed on a white suit hanging in the very middle. She rarely wore it. She imagined wearing it.
“Princess Sayumi, your prince is here to save you from all your problems…” She held the suit in front of her and posed in front of the mirror, making a bow.
A bit too much… better not over do it. She put the suit back in the closet.
Her hand only just landed on a pair of jeans when the door bell rang.
“Just a minute.” She called. Damn it, here already.
She hurriedly switched her pajamas pants for the jeans and shuffled to the door, throwing the pajamas into the closet and pushing the door closed with her foot.
She unlocked and opened the door.
It was just as bad as she had thought. If you didn’t know Sayumi you wouldn’t be able to tell but Hitomi knew her. The light in her eyes, the small sparkling, was gone. Her expression was very unlike her. She was down alright.
“Hi.” The girl said with a faint smile, that compared to her normal smile was simply dead.
“Come in.”
Hitomi let the girl enter and closed the door behind her.
“So how are you?” Hiomi watched the girl closely as she took of her shoos.
“Oh, I’m fine.” Sayumi stared down at her feet. “Just fine…”
She was not fine. The girl’s eyes wondered over the floor to Hitomi’s feet but didn’t look up.
Sayumi did want to look Hitomi in the eye. She wanted to see those eyes. But she couldn’t bare it. She was feeling guilty. Hitomi must know of today, Ai had surly told her. She had done poorly today and Hitomi had tough her to be better.
She couldn’t meet those eyes that was looking at her. Seeing Hitomi’s face in her head she closed her eyes.
Next thing she knew was the warmth of an embrace. She opened her eyes to find herself looking right into Hitomi’s shoulder.
“It’s ok. If you need to talk, I’m right here.” The warm voice said.
“No really it’s nothing..” She tried.
“It’s ok.” Hitomi said again.
A single tear ran down the girl’s cheek. The two stood there in the hallway of Hitomi’s apartment. Hitomi’s arms closed tightly around Sayumi’s body.

On the TV screen Orlando Bloom, dressed in a knight armor, was walking through a desert. They were watching Kingdom of Haven . The orange-brown of the dessert sand was the only light in the apartment. Hitomi was sitting in the sofa, Sayumi’s head resting in her lap. Hitomi had listened while Sayumi had talked and cried. As she had though Sayumi had needed to talk and they had talked for a long time. Looking down on the face in her lap, Hitomi could tell that things were going for the better.
Hitomi’s fingers gently stroked over the black hair, feeling the silky texture. Moving along the exposed neck, down to the line of the pink t-shirt and then back up again to the fine ear.
On the screen knight were fighting a blood soaked battle. But Hitomi’s attention was fully on the girl laying in front of her.
She let her hand travel down over the shoulder down to the smooth skin of Sayumi’s arm. Absentmindedly her index finger started drawing small circles along the upper arm.
Sayumi looked up at her.
“Sorry, am I bothering you.”
“No, not at all.” Sayumi smiled giving her head a small shake.
The stayed that way as time passed, looking at each other. Hitomi calmly caressing Sayumi's face. It was only as Hitomi looked up later and saw the rolling credits for the movie, that she understood how lost they had been in each others eyes.
“I guess we should get some sleep.” Hitomi said.
Sayumi shuffled up to sitting.
“I-I should go...” Sayumi bleak expression was back again. For a moment Hitomi had completely forgotten about the girl's problems. “I've taken up too much of your time already.”
Don't be silly dear, she could have said, but she stopped herself.
“Sayumi, the last train has already gone. Your staying here.” Hitomi got up.
“It's not like I will be able to sleep anyway...” Sayumi said staring down into her lap.
Not if she keeps bringing herself down, Hitomi though. She would have to do something, if she was to help Sayumi sleep. And the girl wasn't even old enough to drink for a whole year. She would hve to bring her Kouhai's mood up some other way.
She let out a small giggle, she had thought of something.
“Wait here a minute.” She hurried out of the room into her own.
Sayumi sat quietly in the dark room. The pain of her problems of her issues was coming back to her. For a moment, just a moment, laying in the warm lap of Hitomi, she had forgotten ever thing. What a wonderful feeling, but it was gone now. She sighed.
“A lovely lady shouldn't look so down.” Came a voice, it sounded a lot like Hitomi but it was deeper, smoother, different.
In the dim light she saw a figure come into the room.
Hitomi pushed the play button on her stereo. Soft, swinging, dance beats of music filled the room. She moved up to the sofa table, lighting a candle. Sayumi gasped.
Hitomi was wearing the white suit with a red shirt and silk black and gold tie. Most of her hair was tied in a ponytail. She looked absolutely dashing to Sayumi.
“Princess Sayumi, your prince is here to save you from all your problems…” She made a bow and held out her hand. “May I have this dance.”
Sayumi was pink in the face, her mouth half open.
“Of course... my prince.” She said breathlessly.
She took Hitomi's hand and seemed to glide off into a magical world. A world of a warm embrace, a dancing floor under their feet, walls spinning around them, soft music and two beautiful eyes, staring into hers.
Later the the dancing floor and spinning wall was exchanged for silky sheets and a soft pillow. The last thing she saw before closing her eyes that night, was those beautiful eyes.
Hitomi placed a soft kiss on Sayumi's forehead as the girl closed her eyes and fell into sleep.
Won't be able to sleep, was it? Hitomi thought and smiled.

#191 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

OH BABY BABY konya wa Up Swing
O.DO.RI masenka? PARADISE (Yeah)
Mr. Moonlight Up Side Down.

Shoulda saved this comment :lol:

I like how you bring up something then bring it back again at a later time.
Spoiler

#192 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:14 PM

Loved the new short fanfic. <3 A Sayu/Yossie fanfic....how romantic! :wub:

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#193 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:27 AM

^ agreed! X3 :sob:

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#194 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:09 AM

haha thanks guys. Been a bit busy this week so I wrote this on the train to and home from school XD
Hopefully Ima will be online sometime today or tomorrow so we can get another chapter done together.

#195 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 03:50 PM

Gah, <3. well, there is still a next part on that crazy random sh*t of moine. gomen gomen <3 <3

ODORI~ niice goin~
good beatin! <3
lmao, u know how i love your every story right? :(
hihihih,
Spoiler

now we need to get a move on with our story...
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#196 roronoaz

roronoaz

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

aww....this is what I waiting for!! :P :wub: more sayu Fic!! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif

Thanx Odori! :lol:
Posted Image

#197 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

^ we shall keep Sayu in mind ^^v thanks for readin~
3Y2YJ.png

#198 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:09 PM

Yes we will have to keep Sayu in mind for more fics, we don't write so much about her...
Well I am sorry that this is a bit late but it's been a busy week.
Anyway here's the next chapter
I should perhaps warn sensetive readers... well u'll see why... (hope u won't mind a few errors though ^^;)

Chapter 6
Horror

It was dark around Risa, something had been placed over her head. A sack of some sort, the rough fabric irritated the skin on her neck and it smelled damp. In a way she was glad, see did have to see the horrible creatures at least. But she knew they were there. Oh yes, she knew. The moldy smell went right through the sack and into her nose. Her hands were locked behind her back, held down by cold, spongy hands. She could hear other standing around her, now and then letting out a dry growl. Despite the dark sack her eyes were closed shut. This was a dream. Just a bad dream. She would wake up soon. She had told herself that if she just opened her eyes she would wake up away from all this. She hadn't dared to open her eyes yet. It was so real. She couldn't recall if you are able to smell in dreams. Because if this was a dream then how could the smell be so awful?
She had been forced through the woods, half carried by more of the cold hands. In the darkness she had calmed some what from the worst of the panic. And from what she could tell, she was now standing on some form of stone floor. Was she inside some building? If so than it couldn't have been in use for a long time, the floor was covered in leafs, twigs and small pebbles.
She was startled by a sudden weesying sound. It was a voice.
“Master...? Master wake up..” It was a dry whispering voice and it came from ahead somewhere. “We have her master..”
The next voice that came made Risa's insides feel like ice.
“Good... bring her forth.”
A breeze of cold air flowed over her face her as the sack was pulled off. She had wanted to keep her eyes closed but the rotten smell hit her hard. She let out a gasp and her eyes flew open. It was dark, but not as dark as under the sack. She was standing in the court yard of what had to been any old temple. Judging from the worn down look of it all and leaf covered floor it could not have been in use for hundred of years. The disgusting creatures were all around her, standing still staring emptily ahead. The court yard was dimly lit by two fires on either side of... On the opposite wall, in what looked like a throne, sat a man. He's skin was grayish making him resemble a statue. He wore a mouldy old yukata and a straw hat covering his face. Risa's eyes stuck on the figure. She could not see the mans face and he didn't seem to move. Still she was transfixed by his mare presents. A cold hand fell on her shoulder pushing her forward. She felt the hand still held the sack. She could brake her eyes from the figure in on the throne, but in the corner of her eye she could see the face of the one who held on to her. The face was pale, but still seemed to be more alive and less rotten than the others. She was brought up a few feet in front figure. The person was so still that she wondered if it really was a person. He seem so much like a statue, weed and moss grown over him along with the throne he was sitting on.
She winced when he head suddenly raised. Two eyes appearing from under the hat. Those eyes. She recognized them. Golden eyes cold as ice. Glowing as the pierced right through her. They were just like the ones Ai had when she... turned.
As the vampire looked the whole of the face was shown in the light from the fires. He looked absolutely ancient yet his face was young and handsome. There was an expression over his face that was most vile.
“So it is you, is it?”

"Well, this place is just really creeping me out." Kamei sat next to the drivers seat.
"we, better move faster..." Reina took a step on the gas, her hands started to sweat.
Once both of them were aware of the stench, both their noses were scrunched up in disgust.
On the other side, Kamei could feel the cold air. Cold sweat was formin on her forehead. "Hey, are you ok? you look green..." Reina asked as she took a quick peek at the girl beside her.
Kamei didnt answer but rested her head on the dashboard and cover her mouth with her dirtless hand.
"you feel sick from the smell of blood all over." Reina didnt ask but stated as tried to wipe off the sweat on her hand.
Kamei gave a small nod. Then suddenly she felt her stomach make 5 cartwheels, enough to make her sicker than she was already.
"OH, holy mother of Yakiniku" Reina gasped at the figure trudging towards them.
One by one, they emeged from behind the trees and the mud.
Kamei couldnt help but giggle at Reina, but as soon as she saw the sight Reina cussed about, as little squeak came from her.
Eri started to fumble through her pockets.
'What are u doing?' Reina stupidly asked.
"Well what do u think!? I'm calling the Mothership!'
"WAT DA FUDGE!?What Mothership?please don't tell me this is on of your silly little game again" Reina sighed in defeat.
'Well they're freaking zombies! Whaat should I do!?' Kamei dialed various numbers, still trying to contact her Mothership.
'Just drive damn it!!' Reina ignored the insane girl beside her and talked to herself, now shes going insane too.
"NOOO, no one would answer!" a frustrated cry came from Kamei, "OMG! Reina! turn to the left!" Reina quickly made a sharp turn , the bumper only inches away from the big tree trunk.
"Crap, wat the hell was that about?!.." Reina gave the radio a punch.
"what? you almost hit one of them..." Kamei said in a matter-of-factly way.
"AHOU!!!!They're ZOmbies! undead! no life! walking life-less ugly bodies! They eat you! they stink! evil! they're out enemies!" Reina let out her frustration as she told on Kamei, "SO it doesnt matter if we run over them...OK?" this time Reina was alittle bit calm though still red in her face and ears.
Kamei was speechless, she didnt know wat to say, what to do next. All she knew was that she tried to help, by calling her Mothership.
Wait, what mothership? Kamei thought. I cant believe i just told Reina that-
"Anyway, just look out for places they might have been resting on.." Reina backed away and started to drive GTA style on the murky paths of the woods.
Eri just did as she was told, trying to ignore the 'things' winding up on their windshield. Though it was really hard, some where eyeballs, fingers, ears, toes and there was also intestines and other unmentionables. This made Kamei wanna puke.
"i think im going to-" before the sick girl could finish she spewed out her dinner the other night.
"Ewww..." Reina pinched her nose so that she wouldnt sniff a bit of the barfed dinner.
"I-Im so-sorry..." Kamei apologized still woozy from the barfing. "Hey, you still have some.." Reina unconsiouly wiped off the leftover "dinner" from Kameis cheeks.
Eri blushed, "I..Uhm.." she stammered and took her hanky and wiped off the "dinner" from Reinas freehand. While this was being done, the younger went back to her driving. Soon she saw the Undead was lessening in number, she started to slow down a bit. "look, its a big hole in the tree trunk...do you think?" Reina looked over at Kamei, she nodded.Reina went out of the car, she did her best to neglect the bits of body parts she stepped on. Treading towards the hole in the trunk, the light from the headlights of the truck was a big help. Reina felt a sudden gust of wind from the inside of the tree, she shivered. As soon as she stepped on teh inside of the tree she felt the atmosphere get colder than usual. She made quick movements to search for anything they could use and clues to find Ai or Gaki. She was like playing as a detective again, this time it was for real. She caught a glimpse of a green bag, she grabbed it an ran for it. Kamei saw Reina running as fast as she could with a green bag on her back, "LOOK OUT!!!!!" Kamei screamed , hands out of nowhere seized the youngers ankles, making her stop in her tracks and fall. "######." she kicked of the hands on her ankles. Kamei wanted to com out and help Reina but the younger stopped her, "Take the truck and i'll see behind the tree trunk!.." she drove past Reina watching her struggle with all the residue of the zombie bodies. She looked at her rear view mirror, she could just leave Reina there! she made a sharp turn and started to run over the remains of teh zombies towards Reina, soon she stopped infront of the younger as she wrestled with three arms. "Shit...open the door.." she cussed and jumped in teh car as soon as Kamei did open the door.
"Phew that was close..thanks for saving me back there.." Reina slumped at the seat ignoring the barf. "You're welcome. I wouldn't want you to be their snack...," Kamei grinned and drove past more zombie scraps, Reina let out a chuckle, "cause you're mine.." Kamei leaned in for a small kiss on Reinas lips. Reina was caught by suprise but soon was able to cope, "ewww...you just barfed and now u kiss me?!.." she teased and wiped her mouth. Kamei blushed , "hey, hey..just kiddin.." Reina patted her head. "hmpf..bully." Kamei pouted and followed the path of fallen zombies.

With a grand leap Ai landed on a rock and finally came to a stop. She had pushed her way through the forest in a mad tempo. Risa's smell had steadily grown stronger on the way but so had the foul, evil smell. She had not stopped for anything, living or dead, until now. Ahead was a building. It had to be an old temple. But it was so old, so over grown it was barely recognizable. In front of a big gate in the surrounding wall stood several of the walking dead. Her eyes left them to examine the gate. It was less overgrown. It had been used recently.
She had no time to waste. She threw herself out of the shadows of the trees and into the open in front of the gate. As she landed on the ground there came a great rumbling. She stared around to see where it came from. She realized that it came from the ground itself. The dirt under her feet trembled. She moved on pure instinct and danced away over the ground as pale, dirty, half rotten arms shot out of the ground where she had been standing. As she moved over the open area more and more of the foul creatures shot out from the ground, crawling out of their burials in the ground. A low, hungry sound was issued from them all at the same time. Ai had no intention to be afraid now. She was so close. Risa was inside, she was right there!
Ai span around to face the gate. She was completely surrounded. The dead stood all around her and at a silent signal they all charged her.
“WELL COME ON!!” Ai ran head on right at the huge gathering.
She punched and kick her way forward but for everyone she defeated a new one took it's place and other were coming up behind her. Hand grabbed at her arms and leg. She tore them from their body's as she pushed forward. Step by step she edge closer, breaking body after body, tearing limps and simply pushing herself forth. And step by step more of the creatures swarmed around her. A big black mass of decay swamped around a small dot in the open area in front of the gate. They threw themselves in piles over the small dot, crawling over it like a swarm of ants.
They were all over her, she could barely move. And Risa was right there! Only a few meters away!

“So it is you, is it?” the statue-like young man danced over to Risa, she was petrified.
“Why? What’s wrong little girl?”, Risa could see his every move, he was graceful.
Once again, He gave Risa that wretched smile of his, this sent shivers to her spine. Before Risa could notice, the livid skinned vampire was sitting beside her. “Im Yamato. And you are?”. His silky voice took over Risas mind, the words that came from his mouth was playing in her head. Risa heard a low growl, “Why won’t you speak?!” outrage seized the beautiful creature beside Risa, he got up and hit one of his minions causing a loud squeak from Risa, “Well ,well…you. Newborn, do you know why I bought you here?” he pointed one slender finger at Risa who was confused at the sudden questions she was given. “You, have such great abilities. For a newborn you have over come the limits of what newborns could do…” again, with smooth movements he was infront of Risa his eyes glowing intensely. “Smooth skin, silky hair…you’re pretty cute..” the Yamato ran a finger on Risas cheek making her flinch, his touch was cold and very hard almost like Yamato was made out of smooth stone. “As I said, I need you, you’re perfect. Strong and beautiful…” Yamato smirked , “I’m the last of my clan, the soul avenger. I need to revive the royal family of vampires…” His tone was different from before, but still had that silky smooth one, “And this has to be the first step, how wonderful. The said..Ultimate Newborn. My first clan member, What an honor.” He gave a small bow, took Risas hand and kissed it, his lips were hard on the warm skin of Gaki. Still, as Gaki watched Yamato she was speechless in every aspect. “Now all you have to do is drink my blood, don’t worry you won’t die, You’re special, very special…” He slid his yukata sleeve up to expose his pallid wrists, Risa was startled. Suddenly loud banging was heared from the big door, “Where is she?!” a voice familiar to Gaki shouted. “Let her go! She’s innocent!” Ai was screaming at the door, Yamato looked at the door to Gaki. “Ai-chan!” Gaki let out a shriek as she trembled in fear. At this Yamato backed away and covered his nose looking at Risa in pure disgust. “You’re human! And to think I almost let you drink my blood! You filthy creature…” Yamato kicked Gaki to the wall, Risa moaned loud as her back hit the stone wall, “Risa! Whats happening?!” Ai her voice was full of concern, second later turned into anger, “YOU! What did you do to Risa?! Open this you coward!!” She banged harder and harder at the door. “Risa! Im coming! Don’t worry I’ll save you!!”
There was a many mouthed grow from outside and the whole of the ground trembled. There was something happening out there, something bad. Yamato laughed. It was a cold cruel laugh. He stood right over Risa.
“There's a smaller army of undead out there. No one will be able to save you.” He kneeled down infront of her. “I might not have use for you. But I could use a drink. I haven't had fresh blood in a long time.”
Ai's shouts from outside became more and more muffled as Yamato's slender fingers dug into the young girl's hair. He pulled her up pushing her against the wall. He bared her neck opening his mouth. Risa was eye to eye with the cold golden orbs.
“Itadakimasu...”
Risa closed her eyes as they teared up. Was this it for them? Her mind fell on Ai outside.
“...Ai...” she spoke in no more than a whisper. “...help...”
There came a unpleasant sound of breaking from outside followed by a mad scream.
With a loud bang the two parted gate flew open, one of the doors falling off it's hitches, tumbling in over one of the minions.
Even Yamato was startled by the violent turn of events. He looked up, his grip on Risa loosening. Risa to looked up.
In the gateway stood Ai. One of her hands held an upper body of one of the undead, crushed against the open door. Her hair was messed up, her clothes were torn and dirty. She was breathing heavily, a mad look of rage in her eyes.
“W-what...” Ai hissed, her voice trembling with fury. “...do you-r.. think you doing.. with.. my.. friend!?”

#199 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

OMG. really! AI was so cool aat the end! WOOOOOT! goo Ai~ cnt wait for the next chap~
3Y2YJ.png

#200 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

"AHOU!!!!They're ZOmbies! undead! no life! walking life-less ugly bodies! They eat you! they stink! evil! they're out enemies!" Reina let out her frustration as she told on Kamei, "SO it doesnt matter if we run over them...OK?" this time Reina was alittle bit calm though still red in her face and ears."

haha~~ i really enjoyed this chap~~~ Ai is so cool~~ TanaKame~~~yay~~~ keep writing ! congrats~~
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users