• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

#141 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:05 AM

Well it's nice to know that a few people at least doesn't a bit of randomness.
lol looks like I'll just have to continue I guess. ^^
But today I think we will write a bit Revenant Story... if Ima-chan comes online that is..

While u wait, go to my blog and read Hello!Pirates! I uploaded a new chapter a few days ago. ....Go! ^^

@maiha4ever:
Spoiler

@Xeqcme: well u'll find out in the next chapter won't u ^^
@Xeqcme and sSlayer: It's nice that u think we write good both of us ^^ But there a diffrences in how we express our work. We notice this (ofc) but does anyone else...?

#142 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

hahaha, @ maiha4ever i was even surprised that he knew the exact thing that i would do if i got trapped in Kameis Closet..hahah
@ Xeqcme also thought u'll say i write the bad part :good: hahaha nyahaha. thanks~ but i do wish you guys could distinguish.
@ sSlayer Oh thanks for reading.hahaha

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#143 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:57 PM

^ :lol: XD XD After reading "I think Odori writes the good half..." I was expecting you to say Ima writes the "not so good" half. Lmao.

@ Xeqcme also thought u'll say i write the bad part XD hahaha nyahaha. thanks~ but i do wish you guys could distinguish.

Plan: successful! :lol:

Could it be that one of you writes more on the description of the character's emotions? Like how they're feeling, how their thoughts are affecting their behavior, what makes them feel what way. Help the reader feel what the character feels.
While the other describes more of the setting/appearance to make the reader picture it more vividly and feel like they're there.
-
On to Pirates!

#144 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

Well it's nice to know that a few people at least doesn't a bit of randomness.
lol looks like I'll just have to continue I guess. ^^
But today I think we will write a bit Revenant Story... if Ima-chan comes online that is..

While u wait, go to my blog and read Hello!Pirates! I uploaded a new chapter a few days ago. ....Go! ^^

@maiha4ever:

Spoiler

@Xeqcme: well u'll find out in the next chapter won't u ^^
@Xeqcme and sSlayer: It's nice that u think we write good both of us ^^ But there a diffrences in how we express our work. We notice this (ofc) but does anyone else...?

Spoiler

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#145 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:15 PM

@Xeqcme: haha not really that advanced. We usually write every other scene. We, most not often, talk of what the scene will be like, but something we just surprise each other. It's a very amusing way of doing things, writing a bit then trading what we've put together.
I was more wondering if you could tell who made which scene.

@maiha4ever:
Spoiler

#146 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

Well hope you're not to tired to read a bit more cuz here's chapter 5
I wonder if someone will be able to tell out writing apart this time around... we've written about diffrent characters this time. see if you can guess ^^
Well enjoy

Chapter 5
Stench of evil

Risa had found herself in the most lovely dream. She couldn't remember what it was it had been about but it had had a warm feel to it. The warmth had disappeared, though and she had awoken to an empty sensation. Feeling around in the dark she quickly figured out what was missing.
“Ai?” She asked quietly.
There came no answer. For a brief and horrible moment she considered that Ai might have left her to go on alone. She calmed herself saying that it wasn't likely. Not after all they had been through together. But was she than? She got to her feet, tracing her way to the opening.
Everything was dark and quiet. She couldn't see anything. What if Ai had gone... hungry. Risa swallowed hard. Ai might need more blood. Had she gone out to hunt down some poor animal? Maybe it was for the better... Risa stepped outside. She tried to see anything in the darkness, focused, but to no result. But as she drew breath she suddenly felt a smell sting in her nose. It was a foul smell, like garbage being left out in the sun.
The sound of a twig that snapped rang through the dark. Risa spun around.
“Ai?” She pulled up the flashlight.
She tried to light it. The light only flickered a short moment on the ground ahead of her before going out again.
“Oh come on.” She started to panic slamming her hand against the flashlight. “Work, please work.”
There was slight rustle in the bushes close to her left.
“Ai!” She cried out her voice now high pitched and squeaky. Her whole body trembled. There was something there. Only a few feet from her and it wasn't Ai.
She stumbled around trying to get away from the place of the sound. Her foot got caught in a root and she fell. There was more rustling. She didn't stop, she tried to push herself over the ground. Only when another sound came from behind her did she stop. She froze to the spot. Scraping of feet being dragged over the ground. More things were moving behind her and, to her horror, all around her! She was surrounded. She had nowhere to run. She had never been so scared in her life, but it was then that the things around her, all at ones, let out a low, drawing, cold, growling breath. It was unearthly, painful and hungry.
Risa threw her head around, but she could see nothing in the darkness. The movement came closer and closer. They seemed to come down on her. She wanted to scream but her mouth didn't dare move. She still had the flashlight in her hand. In her panic she held it up in front of her as to have something in between her and whatever it was around her. Her finger franticly pressed the light button. But as the light came on she wished she hadn't.
The flickering light fell upon the figure in front of her, illuminating the half-rotten face missing a nose, a hollow eye socket and the pale fingers, barely holding on the the scribbled hands, reaching out for her.
A screeching, scream of sheer panic pushed it's way out of her throat. It rang out across the forest before everything went silent again.

On the brighter side, a truck winding its way unto the dark forest.
“ Good thing that old man filled her up..” Reina glanced at the gas meter still half full.
Kamei who had taken the seat beside the driver was searching for any signs of Ai or Gaki. “Too dark…” Kamei sighed as she slumped her back on the leather seat.
Reina just stared at the trail Ai made. The monotonous humming of the cars engine was echoing and was certainly annoying.
“Im hungry..” Kamei stated , clearly talking to no one in particular. Reina continued driving as she hesitated to answer.
“Im bored..” once again Kamei talked to the air, she couldn’t stay still.
Reina glanced at the frowning girl, then she started humming a song. As soon as she hit the chorus she felt weight on her shoulder. She unconsciously smiled as the thought of the beautiful face sleeping on her shoulder. She felt her whole torso go numb, but the arms that slowly wrapped around her, replaced the numbness with the flutter on her stomach and the warmth of the girl beside her. She was amazed by the fact that she was liking it, she usually hates people who are all touchy and feely. But this time she felt as if she wanted more than just the arms around her, she wanted love. The thing she never thought she’d ever want, the feeling she despised the most. How did it turn out that now she wanted everything she hated back then, even natto. She was taken a back, her facial features changed from happy to confounded. This younger girl has a hobby of observing people and thinks about them, but she never had been through this kind of thoughts. She gave out a little laugh, being careful not to wake the beauty on her shoulders, “My Gawd, you’re an amazing person to have changed me in such a short time..” she was talking to the unconscious girl. She snapped out from her deep thoughts as she felt the girls head slipping off her shoulder. She stepped on the breaks and gently laid Kamei's head on her lap, “ Wonder where Ai n’ Gaki is…” Reina brushed away the turtles bangs obstructing view on the oblivious dolls face. She heaved a sigh followed by a growl of her stomach, “Damn it! Why now?” , then she felt as if her bladder was about to explode , “What is wrong with the world? Did I do something bad? Why me?!” she groaned. She was thinking, she didn’t wanna piss on her pants nor did she wanna wake the girl sleeping. What to do? What to do? Her mind was going crazy. “Oh, hell to waking her up…” she opened the door and darted to the bushes and finally she felt relieved by her decision. As she was walking toward the door she heard a moan that was sure to freak her out , “Feed..meee..” Kamei's ghastly voice said then some gibberish language. Reina shuddered , looking cautiously, with each step fear was welling up on her chest, that was once filled with flutter by moment feelings. A small crack was followed by a loud shriek from far away, making Reina scream in shock and fear. She ran back to the truck, screaming in fear. She tried to reach out for the door, but something on the ground or rather the earth itself moved, resulting Reina falling face first on the muddy surface, “Damn forest!!!!!!!!” she got up and dove in the truck. “Hey! Did you hear that scaream?” the muddy faced girl didn’t notice Kamei waking up. “Hell yeahz, it almost made me piss on my pants again…” she took her hanky and wiped the mud away from her face. “It sounded a lot like..Gaki-san…” Kamei looked troubled as she worried about her dear friend. Just for a second Reina felt jealous but decided to worry about Gaki instead, “Don’t torture yourself..we’ll find them..sooner or later..” Reina whispered the last three words for she does not see the future, she doesn’t have the knowledge to know when they’ll find the other two. Kamei felt at ease as she was comforted, “ Thanks… I really appreciate it.” The turtle girl gave a small smile at Reina but quickly turned to the other side, Reina decided to speed up. She wanted to feel the rush of excitement, just to extinguish the fear.

There was another moment of silence between the two, “Look out!” Kamei broke the irksome silence, pointing at an unknown vehicle ahead them. Reina instantly pulled the handbreak, making the truck swerve nearly tipping over the other vehicle. “waaa ! that was just crazy! …” the older girl freaked but was soon replaced by her contagious laughter. By then, Reina had her head rested on the steering wheel, panting. “Im sorry, I almost totaled our car again….” You could hear the deep apology in her voice. She gave out a few frustrated sighs. “ Anyway we better check out that car..No, I better check it out..” she tried to be confident with her little bravery left. Kamei nodded, still clueless of the stench of terror from Reina. The girl left on the car just stared at Reina walking cautiously towards the unknown car which seems to be stuck on the mud. The brave girl searched for anything useful or any clues that could lead them to Ai and Gaki, “ did you find anything?” Kamei called from the truck, her voice slightly echoed in the woods. “shh. Keep it down..” Reina hissed as she opened the compartment, “ Sorry could I come and help you now, since its obvious there wont be any danger coming..?”. “Fine..” Reina sighed as she found nothing useful in the compartment . Kamei stepped out gingerly , something immediately caught her eyes, she picked it up, “OMG…”, she gasped and rapidly wiped the object she had just obtained . “Reina..” her voice trembled. Reina stopped form her search and turned to Kamei. “ It’s…Gaki-sans locket.” Her voice was weak. Reina swiped the locket from Kameis hand. She leaned in near the healights to examine it, “ Are you sure? It looks so..tawdry..” she cocked an eyebrow , “Wait a minute..” Reina held up the licket to her nose, then took a sample of the mud from her shoes and sniffed it. “Oh shit..” Reina cursed under her breath, but it was too silent that Kamei was able to hear it , “ What is it?” Kame was confused . “take a sniff at your hands..” Kame did as she was told, and her nose crunched up at the tangy smell of blood. How could they not have smelled it in the first place? “ Ow gawd, wats this place?” Kameis face was ashen with fright. “ I dnt know , but one things for sure…this place is evil..” Reina gravely said with a shudder at the thought of monsters, zombies and of course..Vampires.

Ai was half way back when she heard it. She felt as if it her insides would turn inside out. That was Risa voice, without a doubt. What could possibly make her scream like that? The smell, had to be! What was happening, what was the source of this smell?
Her line of thought was violently interrupted as the scream died away. Was she too late!?
If Ai had moved fast before it was nothing to what she was now. In flying leaps she flew over the undergrowth. The wood flushed past her on her way.
Panic raged through her as she came closer. Horrible images came to her mind.
With a light thud Ai landed in front of the hollow tree. She threw her head into the hollow too see. She could already smell it. Risa wasn't there, no one was.
“Gaki!!” She screamed into the night, spinning around. “Gaki! RISA!!”
She stood there, breathing heavily. She looked around on the ground around her. Her eyes zoomed around looking. For what? A body? No she would have smelled it. Blood maybe? She saw nothing. Was she alive? She would have to believe it. She could do nothing else. If Risa had been taken away... She sniffed the air.
It was then she finally realized how strong the foul smell was. It was all around her. There was something here. She looked up and peered through the trees, focusing her vision in the dark. She heard it before seeing anything. A low, drawing breath cold as ice.
She looked up in the direction of the sound. There among the trees to her right. Vague shadow in between the trunks. The were shaped like people and they were moving her direction.
She wanted to turn and run but as she turned her head around she realized that the vague scent of Risa that still remained was coming from.. yes the direction of the shadows.
She put her fear away. Risa was somewhere beyond 'them'.
“Who are you!” She called out and she realized how angry she was, her voice full of resent. “What have you done to my friend!?”
The only answer that came was another cold, hungry breath. The smell told something in her that the, whatever they were, was not something capable. They approached and she could finally see them.
Tall figures of people, arms and legs limp. They're clothes moldy and torn, their rotten flesh hanging of there yellowish bones. They were, without a doubt, dead. Walking corps. Somehow Ai had the feeling she had known it all ready. For the smell perhaps. But it didn't matter now. She threw all her wanderings about the creatures away. If those had taken Risa...
“WHERE IS SHE!!” Ai's fangs were fully bared and her voice sounded much unlike her own.
The creatures stopped suddenly. Did they hesitate? If they did, it was just for a brief moment. For in the next second the all stapled forwards at her. Their foul rotting arms raised in front of them, reaching for her.
Normally she would have been scared, frozen by fear. But not now. Her hands closed into fists and she felt her blood heat up. She had no intention of running. The mad fury that had rose up in her was longing for her to beat out her frustration. She let out a loud scream.
“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER!!!” she didn't wait for them to reach her and charged right at them. They where everywhere around the trees in front of her to many for her to count but she didn't care.
She ducked beneath the first set of outstretched arm and threw out her own arm in a punch. Her fist hit the corps right in the gut. The hit pushed it clean off it's feet her momentum pushing the body back through the air.
Another pair of arms grabbed her shoulders. With blinding speed she grabbed one of the hands, with a spinning motion freeing herself from the grip (a few fingers coming lose from the dried up hands), her arm outstretched she let her hand, with the motion of her spin, slam into the wax-colored head. The neck snapped and left the head hanging loosely in the remaining skin.
The mass of walking dead was swarming at her. She could her them, even smell the approaching, from all side. She did not have time to fight them all. Risa was somewhere ahead and in grave danger. She would have to break through and make a run for it any way. A wild voice inside her erupted with protests. She wanted to stay and fight, it told her. She wanted to tare them apart, every least one.
She did, but she did not have the time. Risa was more important. Ignoring the voice she took a great leap over the ring forming around her.
She flew right over them landing behind their backs. There were more of them though, in front of her. She simply dodged the first two. The third she flattened to the ground with a round kick. There was one more right in front of her. She would have to hurry, she keep shouting at herself. The corps behind her was closing. She grabbed the on in front of her by the arms and with a huge swing she threw it up into the air, over her back. Turning she thrust it at the followers. There came a soft, wet sound as the body collided. She didn't have a second to loose. She push herself against the ground and threw herself in the opposite direction, into the night.
“Risa... you better be alive...”
A tiny section in her gut told her so, a small light in her dark mind. She hoped it was true.

#147 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

YYAAYY for the new chapter, it is shorter than the others.. <3 , well... XD

haha, well...READ OR DIE!!! naww..just enjoy it. ^^v
3Y2YJ.png

#148 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:00 PM

uaaa~!!!!! i hope risa's alright!
and i loled at eri complaining X3 feeeedddd mmmeee~ <3
i can't wait to read the next chap! X3
and i couldn't tell the diff. lol

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#149 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

thanks for readin~ XD XD
Spoiler

aww that shucks..till cnt distinguish our writings ? XD <3
3Y2YJ.png

#150 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

Man, it's hard to read Pirates and this.
Spoiler
<3

#151 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

^ that reminds me to get on with that story as well... who know u might want the rest of the story ^^
hope u like it anyway, seen the resemblance can u now guess who wrote what ^^

#152 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

Ahahah....I loved it when Eri said "feeed mee..."
Spoiler

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#153 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:07 AM

Great chapter XD
I hope Risa is alright :whistle: x_x
Can't wait to read more

Sorry but for the moment I can't tell you.
Bcoz I need to read Odori's fanfic and Imaretard's fanfic before. :o
*I have to read Odori blog and Ima blog too*

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#154 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

Hopefully Gaki's all right ~ The part with Reina and Eri made me LMAO. Awesome work, guys :]

*chants for Chapter 6* ^^;

#155 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:53 AM

@maiha4ever: ah, more fanservice, got it

@YumePouk: Then U'll have to do, till the next chapter. We're exited to know what u think

@YumePouk & :t m:: I won't revile anything before the next chapter, ofc. U'll have to keep hoping and think on how evil the writers are.. ^^

#156 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:43 AM

wow, thanks for all the support~ woohooo~ ^^; XD
will, be doing my best.. hehe
3Y2YJ.png

#157 momosu_1

momosu_1

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:46 AM

WOW..i like ur writing...Gambare!! :P

TakaGaki <3 :sob:
TanaKamei :wub: ^^;

XD looking forward for the next chapter XD

"A Turtle Just For KAMEI"
Posted Image
Yankee Reina <3 Aho Kamei __ TanaKamei ^_^ TakaGaki
Morning Musume ikimasshoi!!

#158 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:13 PM

^ oh thanks! ^^v please do read more~ hehe
3Y2YJ.png

#159 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

dead thread.!

gotta revive it!..

so here~

You're My Angel

"I wanted to see you.." your husky voice echoed in my mind.

I sat in front of the big mirror, i could see her reflection sleeping peacefully, like and Angel.
How adorable... i couldn't look away from her little figure.
She was My Angel.

"You look sad, are you ok?" you asked me with yours eyes with so much compassion.
"Yea, so wats up..?" I tried to relax myself on her sofa.
"Look Miki..I just wanted to apologize about the other day." you reached for my hand and held it.
"Im..Not..im just kinda disappointed at how you reacted to it." I looked right into your eyes, they were screamin with sadness.
Without knowing you started to lean in, closer n' closer. 'Till our lips met, you magnificent hands doing what they're meant to do.
That night, we loved each other until out hearts dropped.
"I hate morning..." I mumbled as your arms tightly wrapped around me.
"hm?" was all your answer, guess you were still drowsy n' tired from last night.
"I don't know, but every morning i have to wake up and begin from the start,
repeat everything as if theres no ending to this.." I turned my head so that i could see your lovely face.
"Don't worry, I'll still be here no matter what.." this time you had your eyes open, "I love you.." you
pulled me closer. I inhaled your salty yet sweet scent emerging from your skin.
I felt safe now, slowly I began to sleep.
Yes, those were the days, but what happened to your vows? You damned left me.
"I wanted to see you.." you held my face gently.
"Yossie, shouldn't you b-" a garbled speech was all that came from me. Again, we overflowed that night.
And in the morning, I found myself alone.
Here, I wished to see you...
All the time I waited for you drove me mad, but the day that I would be able to see you again would drive me madder.
"Yes, I was crazy about you..." i talked to my hideous reflection.
I scratched my belly and let out a loud yawn. " Damn it, It's too early to think of those stuff.." I walked groggily to the bed.
Lay down beside the perfect creature, a grin crept to my lips.
I gently wrapped my arms on her waist, she turned and snuggled to my neck.
"mmmm..." she rubbed her cute little nose on my bare skin.
"Good Morning Angel..." I kissed her hair.
"Ohayo.." her angelic voice melodiously rang on my ears.
I'm here beside the girl i love, she loved me back, never left me and never hurt me.
"I love you baby.." her little figure secure around my arms. She didn't reply.
"Sleep well, Sweet dreams." I closed my eyes and went back to my slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's very short. >___<
well yea theres a second one. hihihi.
right didn't tell who the pairin was...
guess who. x_x

wish you guys enjoyed or sth.
yea. <3 XD
Spoiler

edit: oh SH*T. double post. gomen.
3Y2YJ.png

#160 KaPouk