awww takagaki >_<!!!!

only they could be soo cute in such a horrible and scary situation

#122 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:57 AM

I just finished reading it, and I want to read more ~ The whole chapter is pretty much all Ai x Gaki, that it's incredibly awesome and a fun read. I lol'ed at the part where Gaki accidentally reached out for Ai-chan's thighs x_x

The wait is totally worth it - Thanks for updating :]

#123 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

Clinically proven to lower cholesterol!

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:12 AM

Welcome back Odori!
AAHHH! Chapter four is sweeeeeeet, totally worth the wait! I love vampire Ai-chan. Keep it up as always guys~!

Why... American food... BIG SIZE?

#124 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:10 AM

Thank you all, nice to see you haven't lost interest despite the long wait.
Me and Ima will try to keep it up. She's just a bit busy at the moment.

BTW I'm curious... can u tell our writing apart? We sort of write half each most of the time and then join it together (that's the main reason it's a bit random and unorganized). So I wonder if people can tell the diffrence...?

#125 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

Waouh, another great chapter XD
TakaGaki scene is so good :good:

Keep your work :whistle:

Ganbatte Kudasai ^_~

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#126 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

@ :t m: haha, i have a feeling you like anything with Ai in it. mwahhaa. sorry if its not much of a fluff.

yea, im also wondering if u guys could differentiate our writing. hahaha. and thanks for liking the thigh part! XD

and yes, we're really sorry for not keeping up XD hehe, good thing theres alot of fanfics here already. awesome writers! XD XD

thanks everyone. for yer support XDD ^_^

right im working on a new fic named ,
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#127 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:27 PM

@imaretard: sugoooi~~ I want to read more ^_^ XD ooo the new fic,,, seems to be good, like all the others XD

Ganbareeee and keep writing XD
Posted Image

#128 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:00 PM

Floriography

Watching boring shows alone at night is sad.
My mind went blank and in came your beautiful face.
Your voice haunting my dreams , "I love you....wait for me. i'll be back.." you pleaded
and i nodded slowly. You smiled that smile you only gave me, placed a small kiss on
my forehead. Soon your pretty face was fading away, i cried out for you, but you couldnt hear. you kept walking away..fading.
I woke-up with a loud scream, my whole body was covered in sticky salty sweat.

I groaned, got up form my bed straight to the bathroom, slowly stripping..
soon bumped a hard surface, " Oww..wth is this door doing here?!" I kicked it as hard
as i can only realizing it would cause more pain. i let out another groan as i rubbed my swollen foot.
i turned on the shower and stepped in, "Achoo!" the cold water woke me up.
After that long bath, i dried up and dressed up. Sat in my couch waiting for her to
knock at my door. Then i heard a knock. I ran to the door as fast as i could, "Comin!"
i answered at the door. There was a grin on my face but as soon as i opened the
door...My silly grin faded.

To see you infront of me. Standing with a single red
carnation in your hand.
I didnt know what to do. A part of me wanted to hug you tighly and never let go, the
other wanted to beat the crap out of you and the last one, wanted to break down and cry right infront of you.
"Im back Reina.." , you leaned in, "You dnt look happy to me..", you inhaled and
exhaled at my bare neck. "mmm, still the same fruity exotic scent of yours..." you
back away and looked me in the eyes, waiting for any reply... "Reina!~" A happy
voice called out for me, it was her.
I saw her runnig with the bright smiling face that made me love her. Soon when she
realized who the person i was talking to was you, her pretty smile disappeared in an
instant, " What are you doing here?" she asked bitterly and stepped between us the
pushed you away from me.
"Oh, look wat we have here..little Gaki all grown up..guess you got over that crush
you had on Ai huh?" you smirked, i could feel Gaki building up her anger her fists
curled up into a ball.
"The both of you please stop this, Ma-Goto-san please leave i still have an
appointment with Gaki.." I choked on my workds but tried to hide it with the pain
and anger that was welling up on my chest.
You looked at me with those pleading eyes, i tried to avoid it.
"please.." i barely made it out. I could see the sadness in your beautiful eyes.
"atleast take this flower..." You handed me the red carnation, our hands touched..a
bolt of lightning ran up my spine.
"thank you.." i looked at it, then back to you..Why a red carnation? i never had the
liking to carnations.
"so, i got to go.." you turned around and walked away, I didnt look at you, seeing
your back wants me to run over to you and...I knew it, once i looked into those
mesmerizing eyes of yours...I'd choose you, i'd bring myself to you...Leave Gaki.
Gaki, the person who held me in my dark times, who took care of me...the person
who loved me like no other. She mended my broken heart, with her smile and
laughter. The big hole in my heart was covered by her love, but she knew that she
could never make ir whole again, that it wold stay broken as it is, even how much she
tried to cover it up...the hole breaks the little barrier.
Still, she didnt give up. She didnt stop loving me, caring for me. I love her.
"Hey, Reina..are you ok?" She looked me in the eyes, so much care in those orbs that
managed to bring a smile in my face whenever. "Hmm. yea, just a litle lightheaded
thats all," the smile that only she could summon, i was slowly forgetting about you.
All that filled my mind was warm happy moments she and i had together.
"Wish i didnt make you upset with my actions.." she bowed her head in embarrassment.
"No, actually i wanted to thank you..." I held her head up and kissed her on the cheek.
She went back to her usual bubbly self, "So, shall we go now?" she held out her hand on me.
"Hold on.." I remembered the carnation you gave me, i decided to put it in a small cup
filled with water and placed it in the middle of my coffee table. I smiled as it looked
perfect in the living room, all alone and bright.
"OY! Hayaku!" She was getting impatient wating for me out my door.
"Yes, yes..." I sighed and locked my door.
"yay~ im excited.." she squealed, "You're always excited.." i teased her and held her hand.
"Yea, im always excited whenever you're near me..." she squeezes my hand and gave
me another smile that breaks my heart.
"Thanks...." i trailed off, as she brushed away my bangs and kissed me lightly on my lips.
"No, thank YOU..." she mouthed me a silent i love you after that.
i didnt know what to do again, should i say i love her too? forget you? forget everything we had?....
I paused for a moment and Gaki gave me a confused look, i took a deep breath and faced her.
"I love you too..." my little voice croaked, i felt a little blush on my cheeks.
I mean, i;ve never told anyone i love them. its like a first confession, true love confession.
"Really?" i hear the happiness in her voice, the raw emotions. i could imagine her smiling brighter than any other smile.
"ye-yeah.." I took a step out from the darkness, the darkness you puched me into and the darkness that she slowly but surely...pulling me out, letting me free from all the burdens and pain.
She didnt say anything, she hugged me tightly and said i love you a million times.
"Are you trying to kill me or what?" I tried to break free from her deadly hug.
"ahehehe. gomen. i was just so happy.." she scratched the back of her head and apologized.
"anyway..lets get going, we've got a long day.." I was back into my happy and jumpy mode, i guess this is what happens to a person who stays with a very hyper person.
i laughed ot myself.

*DING DONG*

"augh, so early in the morning....." I sluggishly walked towards her door.
"delivery for Ms. Niigaki Risa.." the boy stated as she held flowers.
"Oh, thanks.." i signed the paper and got the flowers from the boy.
i closed the door lightly, not to wake her up..but i guess it was to late..
"What was that?..huh? flowers?" she was rubbing her eyes to see if she was dreaming or sth.
"yea..weird choice of flower though..Agrimony?..and dark pink roses?..haha. might be some kind of stalker.." I placed the flowers on a vase.and filled my glass with fresh milk.
"stalker..ohh.." she sarcastically shuddered in fear.
"hahaha, reaction queen!" i laughed with her, our laughters combining and making a melodious sound that would make anyone laugh with us.

outside the door.....

Maki chuckled as she heard the voices and laughter form the other side of the door.
she knew she looked crazy as she laughed with the tears flow down her eyes.
"language of flowers, what an amazing thing.." she whispered in nothingness.

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#129 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

Very nice work Ima! XD ~I got a little confused at the beginning with the "you" and "her." XD Other than that, anoother great fic!~

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#130 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:40 PM

Great fanfic @Ima really it's a good job :D

Keep your writing and your imagination :P :lol:

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#131 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:29 AM

The Revenant Story is so GREAT
and the chapter 4 is Awesome :lol:
I'm demanding to read more :D
I love TakaGaki moment XD :o

@imaretard you had wrote great fanfic XD
I like the Goodnight Kiss ^^; <3
Spoiler

Posted Image

#132 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:46 AM

@ maiha4ever sorry bout that... you - Goto her/she-Gaki..sorry sorry :P
@ YumePouk thanks alot~
@ Yuki&Natsu haha, dnt knw when a new chap will be out. haha :D well, thanks for reading~ <3
3Y2YJ.png

#133 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:09 AM

aaa~~ I really love your fics!! <3 <3 ;)
You have big imagination!! I love youuuu!

thanks a loot for your fics :D
Ganbare and.. KEEP WRITIIING XD XD
Posted Image

#134 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

^ ahh thanks. <3
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#135 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

I recently started to write a stupid story. It's not really fanfiction but... well it's all because it says on Ima's profile that she's from Kamei's messy closet. I wondered what she was doing in there but I started to imagining Kamei's messy closet, had to be a pretty big one. So I started writing a dumb little story about Ima in the closet.
I've written a bit and just thought I might upload it here. Hope nobody minds. It really random and a bit stupid. A result of me being a bit bored
Spoiler

Oh don't worry will soon continue with Revenant Story

Imaretared's adventure in Kamei's closet
How ever had she ended up HERE! It was dark and she was all alone. She was trembling all over, but not of fear. She had never been so exited in her life. She supposed she should be scared but her curiosity had taken the best of her.
She could barely believe it. Imaretard had found herself inside a closet. In Kamei's closet.
What would she do? She needed light. She started looking through her pockets. Matches or a flashlight. No nothing of that but she suddenly found her cellphone in her hand.
The screen of the phone gave a lesser light, enough for her to see around her.
“OMG! This place is huge! Way to big for a closet.”
In front of her row upon row of clothes on hanger hung. They stretched out as far a the light from her phone could reach. Looking up she could see more rows of clothes hanging above the others.
“Wow! I can't even see the ceiling! Damn!” The light of the phone turned off and it all went dark again.
“Maow... not lost are you?” came a voice.
“Who's there!?” Ima span around.
A lightbulb suddenly lit over on of the hanged dresses. Ima almost fell backwards.
“WT*! W-what are you!?”
“Eh... don't you mean 'Who are you'?”
“NOO! WT* are you!?” upon the hanger sat a bizarre creature. It had the head and tail of a ginger, cat and the body of a turtle and it was talking to her!
“Now there's no need to be rude. Haven't you ever seen a turtle before?”
“Not one with a head like THAT!”
“So, I know a lot of turtles with stripes.”
“Y-you have a tail!”
“Oh, I take after my mother. But don't let that bother you.”
“Bother me?!”
“Now be quite and listen.” The creature streched out as if it really was a cat that had just woken up from a nap. “I can't help you get out of here if you don't listen.”
“Help me... out of here...?”
“Yeah.” It took a small leap over to the next hanger. “That's what I'm here for. You see some years ago Sayumi got lost in here and she had a pretty hard time finding her way out. This is a very messy closet you see. And she was not happy with Eri-sama after that. So that's why I'm here.”
“So your gonna help me get out of here?”
“Yes! Oh just curious... how did you end up in here?”
“Eh well...” Ima stared down I at the floor (that she could barely see in the dark). “Kamei saw a shirt laying on her bed and she felt like practising for Haromoni@ so she threw it over her head into her closet.”
“...So?”
“I was wearing that shirt.”
“Oh! Haha I see... So if you come along...” The cat-turtle turned around to walk away.
It took a few steps before it realized that no one was following. “Eh? What are you doing?”
Ima was pulling out hanger after hanger. Her eyes sparkling!
“Omg! OMG! These are really 'her' clothes!”
“Hey! Now don't steal Eri-sama's clothes!”
“OMG! I could totally ware this!”
Ima only just realized that the cat-turtle had leaped off the hangers and flew right at her.
“Kame Kame no Punch!”
The fin of the cat-turtle coiled up into a fist and slammed into Ima's face.
“Those are Eri-sama's clothes!” The creature sighed.
“Y-you hit me...”
“Hey, now I didn't mean too...” It tried but Ima's eyes were already filling with tears.
“WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!” the word waterfall came to mind.
“Oh, no. Please don't cry. Oh please. I-I'm sure she'll let u borrow something but...”
“Really!!” Ima shined with happiness (not a tear in sight).
“Eh... I guess... ^^v...”

“Are you really... going to wear all that...?” The creature gave Ima a doubtful look.
The two walked in between the rows of clothes lining the sides forming a dark tunnel. The cat -turtle having put a lantern upon it's shell providing them with some light.
“What do you mean? You said I could borrow something...”
“Something, yes. But... Look at yourself!”
Ima had pulled 2 shirts over her own a long with a dress and a sweater. She wore 3 skirts, a hat 4 pairs of socks and a pair of leather boots.
“.....What?”
“Never mind...”
“Sooo... do you have a name?”
“Well of course.”
The two continued walking. The creature completely silent.
“Tell me! Damn it!”
“Oh you wanted to know! Nekokame desu!”
“You serious?”
“Yeah, that's what Eri-sama calls me. What are you laughing at?”
“Haha, oh nothing... haha it fit you.”
“Ok heads up, we're coming up to a hill.”
“A hill...? I thought we were in a closet-...” Ima interupted herself as she saw a huge mound rising out of the darkness. It stretched far out to both sides, covering the hanged clothes. “Are.. those socks...?”
“Yes but don't worry. They're clean.”
Ima put a foot on the mountain of socks piling up high up in front of them.
“How can you have so many socks?”
“Well haven't you ever found yourself missing one sock of a pair?”
“Yes... but..”
“And this is the result. They start to build up, it's natural. Besides Eri-sama is faumos. She has a lot of everything.”
Putting one foot in front of the other the two of them climed up on the hill of socks. The ground (of socks) was tretcherouse to walk. With every step Ima slid back (along with a missmatched pair or two).
“Watch your step, miss. Many good people have lost their footing and fallen.
“Ah, that explains the skeleton.” Ima pointed on half burried shape of bones protruding from under the heaps (of socks).
“No... No.. that's... eh that's an old science project she left here..” KameNeko pushed Ima along but gave the skeleton a last look. (“Note to self, get rid of the skeleton.”)
“Your a fan right?” the creature asked.
“You could say that.”
“Look up there.”
“Nani.. WHOW!!!”
High above them in between two of the rows of clothes (maybe 30 meters up) hung a huge wall scroll.
“Shabondama!!” Ima gasped.
“That's right. It's the cover of the first single with the rokkis. Shabondama.”
“So big! I want it.” Ima looked up at the many faces of the young girls on the picture sitting in a stair, she instantly found Eri. “So young! How do I get it down.”
“It's not yours!”
“I know that...” Ima said sulkely. “Do you think Kamei would mind if I borrowed-..”
“Don't push it! Come on and get a move on we're almost at the top.”
Ima kept walking but her eyes had stuck on the huge wall scroll.
“Hey watch where your going!”
Too late. The ground (made of socks) disappeared under her feet and Ima fell forward. She tumbled down over the other side of the hill side (made of socks). With a splash she came to a stop.
“Hey! You ok?” KameNeko yelled from the top.
“Yeah...” Ima held up her soaked arms. “But I think there's a leak...”
The cat-turtle came hurrying down to her.
“Ah, yes.”
“A big leak.” Ima had looked up. In from of her was a massive puddle of water the size of a lake. In the poor lighting she could only see a bit over the water surface.
“We call it the 'sea of the sock hill'.”
“Oh I wonder why...?” Ima said sarcasticly.
“Well this is a hill (of socks! (ok, stop it!!)) so...”
“I get it already! Whooa!! I'm sinking!”
“Yes you see it's a bit like quicksand...”
“But I'm sitting absolutely still!” Ima was sinking deeper and deeper.
“..but it's a bit different. There's a perfectly good explanations for it. As-the bottom-is-made-of-socks-soaked-in-water-that-are-compressed-and-expanded-under-differentiations-in-pressure,-like-a-sponge,-there's-a-build-up-of-pressure-form-underneath-that-you-can-see-on-this-model-” KameNeko pointed at the blackboard showing a girl being sucked down in pile of socks. “-This-creates-a-physical-phenomenal-called-..”
“Just tell me how not to sink!! (where did you get that black board?!)”
“The-key-is-to-balance-the-pressure-in-a-satisfactory-rhythm-that-stabilizes-the-...”
“What the..!” Ima had almost sunk to her neck now and was starting to panic for real. “What are you talking about!!! Baka KamaNako!! (enough with the science crap!)”
“*sigh* do you remember the dance to Shabondama? (I happen to like science...)”
“Yeah....”
“Something like that..”

“I can't... believe... this is actually... working.” Ima said as she and the odd creature dashed about in the water puddle making there way across. Throwing their heads around made talking hard.
“You didn't... really think... it was just... a cool dance... right?”
“I did... to be honest... You know... this closet... is a lot... bigger on... the inside than... the outside.”
“There is... a... perfectly good... explanation... for it.”
“Save it... I don't want... to hear.”

to be continue... perhaps..

#136 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

OMG! Ima is so lucky! i love the clothes Ima wore and teh sock hill and shabondama poster! so cooL! and the science crap! XD

READ OR DIE! DAMN IT PEOPLE!
3Y2YJ.png

#137 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:05 PM

^
^ AHAHHAH, best story ever. I wanna be trapped in there too!
Spoiler
I love the part where Ima started dancing shambondama. :sob:

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#138 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

^
hilarious! XD please continue it!

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#139 Xeqcme

Xeqcme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:09 AM

“Oh you wanted to know! Nekokame desu!”
“You serious?”
“Yeah, that's what Eri-sama calls me. What are you laughing at?”

I actually laughed... XD
Spoiler

BTW I'm curious... can u tell our writing apart? We sort of write half each most of the time and then join it together (that's the main reason it's a bit random and unorganized). So I wonder if people can tell the diffrence...?

I think Odori writes the good half and then Ima writes the other good half. Then both of you come together to edit and write a cliff hanger ending.

#140 sSlayer

sSlayer

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:12 AM

^ :P XD XD After reading "I think Odori writes the good half..." I was expecting you to say Ima writes the "not so good" half. Lmao.

Both are good, I can't tell which one wrote which part. Either way, you two's work ends up being a kickass chapter~ :w00t:
Posted Image
Credits goes to kawaiibeam of the DAH family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users