• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

#101 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

@imaretard: It wasn't bad at all - if anything, aside from Ai x _(some MM member's name)_, can make me squeal that much, it's your fic. It's totally awesome ~ :good: TakaGaki's the pairing of Goodnight Kiss? .omg. <3 I can't wait!! :]

#102 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:23 AM

Yuki&Natsu yes i am evil.. a Goodnight Kiss? who knows. mwahaha.
YumePouk hahaha. Only Reina and I gets the Aipod Touch mwahahaha :lol:
Xeqcme hahhaa, i'll be thinking about that.. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif
:t m: haha thnks. i'll be happy to make u squeal some moar!! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif

I'll do my best in the Goodnight Kiss~

thanks everyone~

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#103 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:42 PM

^
Haha, nice ~ :) Does squealing too much makes one lose his/her voice? .lol.

I can't wait for Goodnight Kiss
Spoiler
!!

#104 kookyprincess22

kookyprincess22

Love <3 Ai

• Banned
  • 915 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:57 AM

Ima,I'm writing a fanfic,can you give me some tips on how to make it awesome? and btw,I can't wait for goodnight kiss!

#105 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:09 AM

^The best tip is to first have ideas in ur head and expand ur imagination. It's also good that you type it out first so you can refer to it at times. If you are stuck somewhere, stop ur story for a while and do other things. When you come back, u might have new inspirations and don't be afraid to write them down. The best tip, however, is to send ur story to a friend WITHOUT telling them it's written by u. Just say u found it online and thought it was pretty good. If ur friend likes it and wants to read more, that means it's great. When you are writing things about emotions, be sure to make it flow and not all of a sudden. What you write should make you feel that certain way too. With that and some good editing, you can write a good fanfiction like everyone else!~ XD

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#106 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

@ :t m: > OMG. im so sorry. TT^TT still cant finish Goodnight Kiss T^T
Spoiler

@ KP22 > hmm..write teh thing thats in your head, then after the adrenaline.. just recheck the story. if somethings wrong with it change it. or if u think it will be for the better of the story, change things and blah blah blah. ideas can change and can make ur story better or worse so think about it before u do it. and also...write things that u understand. never mix up tenses! XD and ur mind should be clear before writing. never write wen ur mind is clouded. though frustration helps too. wen u wnt to write an angsty fic, and ur frustrated of something, let it out in the story. you'll see the great results :P
Spoiler

and never force yourself to write, start slowly and eventually it will flow!
Spoiler

and if its about emotions..be the character. if the character is stubborn be stubborn and think of what a stubborn person would do in the situation. XD

@maiha4ever > haha, nice tips. i'll take note of that too! :D

AND, YEA. IM SORRY... NO UPDATES FOR NOW... I'll BE AWAY FOR A WHILE. XD
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#107 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

Wow, how long was I gone? O.O
Cool to find the thread alive. A standing ovation for Ima-chan! :blink:
Ima: Been busy, have u? Haha cool. I feel a bit bad for not having anything to new to post yet... I think i've read some of those stories before ^^ not the Aipod one though. Wow ur starting to impress me now ^^ Hope ur willing to continue on our story
well let's see what will happen next.....

#108 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:14 AM

@imaretard: Goodnight Kiss, not yet finished? No need to apologize, I can wait - just don't over-force yourself, 'cause it's bad :drool: Take your time :]

And welcome back Odori - .. you've missed out on a lot of Ai & TakaGaki stuff, .lol.

#109 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:47 AM

Welcome back Odori...I see that we'll be having some vampire fun now. :D

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#110 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

Yeah Welcome Back Odori :good:
Can't wait to read the next chapter of the vampire fanfic :lol: :wub:

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#111 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:25 PM

:t m: meiha4ever YumePouk: Nice to be back ^^ Yes I do hope to get to writing as soon as possible. need to get a hold Ima-chan on msn first, hope she has some time to spare. hmmm need to get into the mood for the story and try to remember the ideas we had for it. Gonna need to listen up on some Versailles....

#112 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

@ Odori . why not read Aipod Touch? TT^TT XD geeh. gawd. ofcourse i have time for the story >:] i've been waiting. and we have to talk to someone.. who...
Spoiler
hehehe. right, i'll be waiting on msn. ^^v
@ :t m: . gawd. im really sorry. >_< im working on it now though. hehehe. <_<

moar vamp fun !!! ^^; <3
3Y2YJ.png

#113 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

Saw that there's a new post in this thread, and it was by you imaretard - I was like: "OMFG! AN UPDATE!? YES!" ... lol It's okay though. I have tons of patience in me. XD

#114 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

Goodnight Kiss

Here i was, sitting on the top most bed of the double decked bed.
I always wondered why you have a double deck bed.
Why? i ask myself....
"OY! Gaki!" I heard a voice that popped my thinking bubble.
i looked below.
The bottle was pointed at me, i looked around with a confised look on my face.
"EH?" i was confused, i havent been listening to the rules of their silly game.
"werent u listening?" i heard a much deeper voice yanked me out of my sanctuary.
"uhm..im kind of sleepy,," I faked a yawn, wishing i would fool them.
"ugh, the usual truth or dare..." Sayu rolled her eyes.
"Oh," I realized, why i was here.
"Anyway...next!" Koha saved me from too much trouble understanding the happenings.

It was Reinas birthday,she wanted to celebrate it on the weekend,
and prolly we wont have time on weekdays.
Ofcourse all of the current MM members are invited and other H!P members who are

available on that day and are old enough.
Though only a few made it, i scanned the room with my eyes once more.

Reina was sitting on the floor laughing as Kamei said something really stupid.
i didnt catch it, there was noise pollution everywhere.

There was Koharu on the bed below mine, talking to Mittsi, hmm. they've been close lately..i wonder.
Then i saw Miki talking to Aya..i wonder how Yossie is...I looked at the opposite
side of the room, there was Yossie talking with Rika, they were giggling about
something, though i caught Yossie giving Miki a quick glance. haaa~ i miss them.
I dnt know, but everything was kind of blurry. there was just too much people, how
the hell did so much people fit in this one room?!

Anyway I saw Sayu absorbed in this game, she was saying the charcters names and
talking to it as if it could talk back she was happily playing with Ais younger sister.
speaking of Ai, where is she? i squinted my eyes as i tried to look for the current
leader of MM. i wanted to ask the people around me, but i guess it'll be a waste of
saliva to try to penetrate the noise in here. i stood up in the bed and started to scan
the room more thoroughly.after a few minutes i gave up, i sighed.
i laid down the bed, looked at the ceiling... Atleast it was much more peaceful than the
place. it had a plain purple color. purple.. i rolled my eyes and closed them as i tried
to relax and penetrate the sound from annoying me.
i felt a movement on the bed, i heard heavy breathing. fingertips lingering on my legs
up to my torso, it made me freeze, my breathing stopped. i tried to open my eyes,
but i couldnt, as if my eyelids were glued together. Was it you? yes it was you, i felt
ur hand on mine, it was slender and soft and warm. It was you, im 100 % sure.
I wanted to see you, touch you..love you... but i couldnt, my body was stuck, i
couldnt speak, it was like i was dead on teh outside, but oh so alive on the inside,
emotions bursting like fireworks, everywhere the colorful lights.... i could feel your
breath on my face. you graze ur lips on my cheeks you-

"MOU~Gaki!!.." a hand slapped me on my arse, waking me up on the good part of my dream.
i tried to go back to my lovely dream, but another slap came totally breaking me away from my rest.
"WAT is IT?!" I screamed in frustration, silence fell on the entire room. i opened my eyes to find every abled body staring at me.
I heard a small giggle and looked at the person who did, turned out to be Aichan.
I furrowed my brows but eventually a smile made its way to my face as she helped
herself up the bed. "hey..." she sat on the other edge of the bed, far away from me.
"hey..i've been searching for you..." I looked at her, she avoided my gaze.
"Oh..." She stared out into the crowd playing spin the bottle, the bottle they just emptied.
a long moment passed by, a silent one. i kept glancing to her. Now she sat close
beside me watching Reina and the others playing spin the bottle. I could see, almost
half of them are tipsy. I shuddered, "Waai! Gaki-san! truth or dare?!" Kame broke mt
train of thoughts. "EH?!" i gave them a Reaction Queen reaction.
truth or dare? hmm, i should say dare. i wouldnt want them asking me 'things' i
wouldnt wanna answer. I made up my mind , "Dare.." i winced as i saw a stupid grin on Reinas petite face.
My hands started to sweat as Reina whispered sth to Shige.
Sayu giggled as she smirked with her flushed cheeks.

I felt my eyes twitch, "KISS THE PERSON BESIDE YOU!!" amazingly Sayu still managed to say that out loud in english.
"Ok..." i smirked, but soon replaced by a stiff smile as i looked at the person beside me, right... it was Ai.
Not that i didnt wanna kiss her, actually i'd want her to kiss me, i want to kiss her.
Ai gave me a small shy smile, i could see her cheeks tainted in light pink.
"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!" Everyone chanted and gathered oround the bed, some ready to take a picture/video.
I felt a grin spreading to my lips, i couldnt help but feel the butterflies fluttering on my stomach.
ii looked at everyone, they were anticipating. as if this was some kind of movie.
i shrugged and looked back at Ai, still have that smile on her face.

wait. smile. wat did that mean? did she want it?was she just being kind not to reject me?....She wants it. i could see it in her eyes. the intense emotions that was swimming in her eyes as they look at me. Soon i found myself in close perimeter, i gave her one last look and dive in for a small kiss. It was over in an instance. I went back to my space on the bed and everyone settled down still giggling and whispering things.
i rolled my eyes, i took my phone and typed a message , "Hey.." i sent it to her.
"Hi?" she replied. "Uhmm..so..how are you?" i still wondered why i was still bothering to message her and i could just sit next to her ans talk to her.

But as i looked into her eyes, my insides was feeling mushy and squishy. i felt sick.
i let the whole time pass without talking to her, looking at her.
i laughed to myself, how pathetic of me.
such a coward, why cant i just appraoch her. shes my bestfriend! Gawd.

I wanted to talk to her, i wanted to touch her, i wanted to lay beside her, hear her heartbeat on my ear. Kiss her and hold her close to me. But i couldnt do it.

Soon it was time to go home, some didnt wanna sleepover at Reinas. Well, some are just knocked out. I guess Reina doesnt mind. I saw her sprawled across the room.
I felt Ai move, she went down the bed and carried her sister in her arms. She didnt look at me. she didnt smile at me.

"Happy Birthday Reina..." i saw her say to Reina and kissed her cheeks. i felt jealous.
I did kiss Ai, but she didnt kiss me. Lame. I wanted to move to run to her and tell her...

She left, out the door, out the gate. out the city.Gone.

I regret, once again. for not telling anything. "You wanted a goodnight kiss from her huh?" i felt a small tug on my leg that was hanging on the edge of the bed.
i looked below me, Sayu was there giggling at me . She was out of her mind.
"Me? a kiss from Ai.. no way. thats just..wrong.." i felt a pang of pain as i reminded myself that it was wrong. Another tug, "I understand..." Sayu was on the verge of crying. "Isnt it sad?...such a coward...i understand Gaki-san.." She choked on her every word. I smiled at the bunny as she cried silently and soon drifted off to droolworld. " Sleep well, Sayu,,," I came down from the bed and pulled a blanket over her body.

"I miss you're Goodnight Kiss..." I said to myself in the crowded silent room. Everything was dead around and eventually i myself gave in and retreated to the bed, where i've been waiting and wanting, for your loving Goodnight Kiss.

Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#115 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

Great job :(
I like it XD
TakaGaki kiss is so Kyyaaa~~ and Posted Image
Gaki-san you don't need to be jealous XD

Really I love this fic :D Ganbatte

*hope I can read soon the Revenant Story* :blush: :P

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#116 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

@imaretard: Thanks for updating ~

I just finished reading it, and I love it *0*

When Ai-chan kissed Reina, I squealed. I'm starting to love the ReinAi combi now :blush: Is this fic Gaki x Ai x Reina :0

#117 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

I love it! REALLY!
I'm still waiting for the Revenant Story x_x XD
Posted Image

#118 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

Sorry for the long wait. Me and Ima have had a hard time finding time when we're both online, me being away and Ima busy with school.
I hope u all can forgive us.
Here it is anyway.
(@Ima: gonna check out ur story later, a bit to tired right now. Chapter 4 needed some edditing)

Chapter 4
Sleep Disturbed

Reina stopped the car. She and Eri was both staring at the sign. They would reach populated areas soon.
“It would be hard for us to find them if they went into town?” Eri asked.
“Most likely, if they did.”
“So... your thinking they would take another way?”
“...Yeah.” Reina looked around. “Those goons would have a better chance of finding them there.”
“Yes well I kinda got the feeling they're trying to get away so...”
“Ai-chan...” Reina said to herself. “Where have u gone?”
“Hey look!” Eri pointed at the bushes on the other side of the road, they looked a bit beat up. It was barely visible but among the bushes was and old over grown road. “You think...?”
“Yes.”
Reina drove right over the road and up on the road.
Smart move Ai, she thought. If we hadn't stopped we would have never seen this road.

The trees of the forest were tall and old. They had stood there for centuries alway quiet along with the rest of the wood. Still there had been rumors going around that it was hunted. Strange things happed in there, people said. Even though the wood was asleep, as it had been for so many years, humans could not help noticing that there was something about it, something scary. Even in it's sleep.
But now there seemed to have happened something. Someone or something had entered the forest. It, whatever it was, fumed with a growing power. As the 'it' moved through the wood it glowed on the everything around it, emitting a call that reached all the way in to the deepest, most dark chambers of the wood hall. Yes, something was happening in the forest now. It was awakening. After hundreds of years of being asleep, being still and quiet, it was now waking up. From the dark core of the forest they awoke from their slumber. After all dose year the dark creatures that ones had roamed the land was finally able to come out from their hiding, and they were hungry.

The vehicle rampaged it way deeper into the forest. They had been going for so long now that Ai was starting to feel worried.
"I think we're lost..." Ai looked at the dark surroundings
Gaki stepped out of the vehicle and climbed her way up the roof, "Here let me take a look...", she turned on her flashlight and searched for something not green or brown.
"Find anything Captain Gaki?" Ai teased as she took her scarf thing off, "At least its less sunny here...just the way i like it..well it is night already" she smiled.
"Happy to see u comfortable with your surrounding.." Gaki hopped down from the roof just to find a squishy part of earth. "Ow. What on earth just happened?!"
Ai rushed over to see Risa her face on the muddy surface, Ai couldn't help but laugh at the scene.
"Stop laughing..." Risa spat out some mud, "Eww..." Gaki wiped off the mud in her face.
Ai stopped laughing, her nose flared and flinched, "I don't like it here.. no.. the smell. it smells awful.." her face looked bitter and stiff.
"why? what's the matter? i smell nothing but moss and the mud in my nose..." Gaki blew out the eeky substance from her nose.
"No. No...it reeks of..." Ai swallowed the lump on her throat, " Evil." she said in a serious tone as Gaki reached out for her flashlight under the vehicle.
"sure. now u can smell evil.." Gaki chortle, but as she was about to get hold of the flashlight, "Itai!...damn.." her hands retreated from under the car, she looked at the flashlight.. "Hey..i know the evil thing your smelling.." that revealed gas leaking from the car, "Its the gas Aichan.." Gaki finally got her hands on the flashlight and stood up.
Ai checked the gas meter and it sure is low, "Wow. Better get things packed up... we need to find a way out of this forest by foot." As soon as she mentioned it the engine went dead, Ai swiftly went to the backseat to get some supplies for their adventure.
"Could you see if there are some batteries there..?" Gaki was looking at the flickering lights of the flashlight on her hand.
"Sure... there's a lot of things here... just like a grocery store.." Ai chuckled to herself, though still stiff as she worried about the scent that was still bothering her.
As Ai was digging for “treasure”, Gaki tried to revive the flashlight.
“Can’t you see better in the dark than normal human beings?” Gaki blinked as she tried to get used to the darkness. “Hm? Isn't the cars lights still on?” Ai held up a pack of batteries, “Geeeez…no. I can barely see a thing…” Gaki was blindly making her way to the backseat, “Hey! Watch it! That’s my thighs you’re reaching for!” Ai slapped Gakis hands. “Well I'm sorry for being human, Vampire Princess!” Gaki incisively replied as she backed off.
Ai pursed her lips and face as hard as rock, and Gaki saw this… actually, Gaki could see Ai in the dark. She was pale and her lips were tainted blood red…Her eyes golden eyes glistened.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way…” Gaki pulled the pale girl to a big bear hug, she could smell the peculiar scent that comes off Ai's ashen skin. She inhaled it, she loved it. Again she did but inhaled much deeper, she snuggled unto Ais neck.
“It’s ok , I am a—Vampire but certainly not a Princess..” Ai returned the warm hug her best friend gave her. Neither of them showed the will the let go. Ai let go first, but placed her icy hands on Risas cheeks. “You know, we better get ready for our hiking tonight…” there was a quick pause and she placed a light kiss on the girls forehead.
“You’re right, we got a long waaaaay to go..” Gaki sighed as the rigid hands left her face, the perfect lips left her forehead and the stone cold body left her side.
“Now don’t slack off!” Ai commanded as she packed food and other necessity.
“Yes ma’am!” Gaki held up a salute and turned on her newly battery changed flashlight.

Soon both girls we’re walking on the muddy grounds of the dark forest.
“I'm really scared…” Gaki's teeth chattered as she cling unto Ai who still had the stoic look on her face.
“Don’t worry I'm here..” Ai reassured her as she squeezed Gakis hands.
Risa started to calm, but Ai could still feel the fear that was welling inside her chest.
“Here, let me carry you on my back..” Ai kneeled down, “Are you crazy? I'm heavy…too heavy…” Gaki was surprised and embarrassed. “I'm a Vampire Princess remember?... I'm strong enough to carry you…besides it would be faster if you were on my back…” Ai grinned, Gaki felt the warmth surging to her whole body. Yes, Ai was her pleasant sunshine on the dark scary creepy forest. She couldn’t help but smile and followed Ai's instructions.
“Feel any better?” Ai whispered through the air, she ran so fast as if nothing was on her back. Risa shut her eyes and nodded, soon she felt her Princess slow down.
“You can open you’re eyes now you know… and are you trying to kill me?” Ai patted Risa's arms that was tightly wrapped around her neck.
As soon as Gaki found the courage to open her eyes and stand on her own feet, “WOW.” , she stared at the big tree in front of her.
“Great find eh?” Ai stood straight and faced Risa with a smug smile.
Both walked slowly and cautiously to the “cave” on the tree trunk, their hands interlaced.

Silantly creeping forward, one by one. Moving from shadow to shadow. Dark creatures moved closer and closer. The strange presence had stopped moving. They were getting closer, they could smell it.

The inside of the tree trunk was dark. There was a stale smell of wood and leafs.
"Might be a bit of a rough surface." Risa said feeling the ground. "But it's dry."
"It will be good enough." Ai sat down leaning against the wall of the hollow.
She closed her eyes, she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. The darkness was calling to her. Could it be the evil in this forest? The smell she had sensed earlier. Whatever it was it was calling out her dark side. She hoped she would able to remain calm. She slowed her breathing and tried to relax.
"Guess it will have to do." Risa said sitting down as well.
Ai's heart leaped twice. Risa had sat down right next to her and arm had brushed against Ai's. A jolt, like if she had been electrocuted, rushed through her body. The emotions she had so feared, the desires she wanted to hide away, was all bubbling up with in her at the contact. Her eyes flew open and the sensation calmed. The dark hollow didn't seem dark to her. She could see every detail on the wood surface, every leaf on the ground. She could see Risa eyes looking into hers. Her heart was pounding like a hammer in her chest.
"Are you ok Ai-chan?" Risa asked.
"Don't worry." Ai just shook her head. A new feeling had come over her. Risa wasn't afraid of her. Despite the twisted desires and bloodthirst in her mind, despite biting her. Her friend, sitting right in front of her was not afraid.
Ai felt another tremble travel down her body. Risa was leaning against her. Though the desire was still there, the sensation was different. There was a happy feeling in her heart keeping her sane. Did Risa really trust her this much, even when she didn't trust herself?
She sat looking into the darkness, Risa's head on her shoulder. It was dark, damp, they were alone on the run, people wanted her dead, still she was happy. It was hard for her to believe, but she was happy. Happy to have Risa here. To this friend, this... Warm feeling spread through her. She was forgetting the cold air, the rough ground and her mad desire.
She suddenly felt a shiver from the body next to her.
“Are you cold?” She said and with out thinking twice she put her arms around Risa.
Hair covered most of Risa's face but she could see a smile widening as she held Risa closer.
They said nothing. Ai turned her eyes out again. She wouldn't sleep, but that was fine she could keep a look out for followers. She sat staring into the distance for some time. She looked down again. The beautiful hair was flowing down her shoulder over her chest. Her dear friend in her arms, leaning her head against her shoulder, fast asleep.
How terrifyingly sweet she looked lying there. How gently she rested, so unaware of the eyes watching her. The darkness lightened Ai's eyes picking up ever detail of the girl. So young and frail. Ai's mouth opened, lips stretching out to make room for the fangs growing out. So helpless. Ai's hand moved the hair away from the sleeping girl's neck. Completely at her mercy.
I would have liked to say that she did not know what she was doing but that would be a lie. She knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted it. She wanted to bite. She wanted the taste of blood in her mouth. She wanted this bare neck and she wanted more.
Her mouth moved down closer to Risa's head. Closing on the sweet skin, fangs bared. She wanted Risa. Her neck, her blood, her skin. Everything!
Just as the long fangs had come within an inch of the neck there was a tug on Ai's shirt. She looked down. Risa'a hands had closed around the brim of her shirt. Was she still asleep? Yes. Her eyes were closed and her expression calm. Ai swallowed hard. Risa was still smiling.
Ai looked at her hand. She was trembling. What was she doing? Why did she want this? She looked down again. With the hair moved out of the way Risa's neck up to her ear was exposed. How temping it was to her. Her head began moving down again, as she breathed in the sweet scent. She wanted it so bad. Just a bite, a lick, a single touch. But she couldn't. Couldn't allow herself to. Did she really want to hurt this girl, her dearest friend? No, she did not.
But I don't want to hurt her. I just want to touch her, feel her. It's not hurting her. She argued back. She felt her breath bounce off the earlobe.
No. She told herself. She couldn't give in to this temptation. A touch wouldn't hurt Risa but she knew it would not satisfy her.
She straightened up. She would not give in. A rush of emotion stilled a bit and Ai sat ones again staring into the darkness. There was yet another tug on her shirt that made her look down. Risa mumbled something incomprehensible in her sleep. Ai smiled. How could she ever have wanted to hurt her. She leaned her head against Risa's.
For a while she though she would be ok like this, until realizing she was sniffing Risa's hair, emotions stirring up again. She careful released Risa from her grip.
She needed some fresh air.
A last voice in her head cried out that Risa had let her bite her before and what would it hurt to do it again.
Pathetic...
The forest was dark and quiet. But Ai didn't mind the dark, she might have before. She might have found the tall figures of the trees enclosed in black creepy. She started pacing back and forth. But come on what was there to fear? Vampires?
She laughed at the though. She wouldn't have mind to meet with another vampire. She could get a few questions answered. Or she could at least let loose some of her frustration upon it. She had never been that much of a violent type, well she had broken a closest once but, not really, not like this. But she was really upset about all this. She did not want to become a vampire! It was funny, for a moment she had thought she had accepted her fate, but when she thought on it she was angry. Her blood was boiling. She was angry! At the vampire who had bit her, at the people following. So what if she was a vampire! What if could live just like anyone else. No that was hopeless. She could never have a normal life. It was a depressing thought. But she knew it already. She looked around. Even if she could not see her, Risa was sitting alone in that tree trunk. Maybe she was cold. There was a blanket in the back of the car right, she thought.
She moved swiftly through the dark, she would only leave Risa for a short moment. It didn't take her long to find the car again on her own. The night made her strong. Terrifyingly strong.
Ai opened the backseat door. The blanket she had been hiding under during the day. It would do. As she picked it up she felt a sudden shiver in her skin. She looked around but saw nothing. She sniffed the air.
Yes, the smell of evil had grown stronger. Was it vampire? She didn't think so. This had to be something else. But what? She would have to hurry back, something was coming!

#119 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

Ah~~~~~~This is really really good. What's that evil smell...Reina and Eri? ^^; I loved it so much when Risa reached for Ai's thighs in the darkness. :omg:

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#120 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:57 PM

wuaaa!~ i wanna read more!!!!! soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users