• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

#1 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

Ok here we go again I guess. Ima-chan and I decided to do another fanfic together. The last one I posted in my blog and it is... well... it has nothing to do with this story however. This is a story different from the ones on the forum so far (to the best of my knowledge) hope u don't mind it's unusual nature.
It's not all that good or thought through... just something we made for fun...
A bit unedited and in the raw... well considering the HQ technology we used (word pad and MSN) it is what it is. and oh yeah, there's two of writing in often very diffrent ways :lol:
We'll hope full make more.
... see if someone likes it....

Revenant story
Chapter 1
The Runaways

'The rain seemed endless. The inside of the car was coming more into focus. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. The rain was falling hard on the wind shield, yet she had fallen asleep.
"U awake now?" Ai's friendly, warm voice asked.
"We're still.. going aren't we..?" She carefully asked. "It wasn't just a dream?"
"No." Ai laughed.
But she had to know for sure. It was so unreal. She Risa and Ai, her dearest. They were running away. Leaving everything behind them, they were running away. just the two of them.'
Risa looked out the window; she sees nothing but outlines of trees and fog.
"Isn’t it too foggy outside" Risa asked as she tried to focus her sight on the outlines, trying to make something out of it.
"Hm..Thats why I stopped for a while." Ai stretched and yawned.
"Besides. You need some rest Ai.." Risa scratched her back.
"hmm..Yea I do need sleep.." Ai mumbled as she was already falling into deep sleep.

The raindrops echoed through her mind as she watched the girl she loves sleeping in a car in the middle of nowhere she knows under the rain an
She can’t stop looking at her,
She had beautiful eyes, beautiful shiny onyx eyes.
Her skin pale-ish, from the light?
Gaki can’t help but gawk at her best friend as she stood there talking to her manager.
With every flick of her wrist, with every glance she gave Gaki.
Her eyes and her face, unreadable.
She's different, Gaki thought.

After a few days of observing her Leader, she noticed.
Here eyes changing in color, from dark onyx to golden brown.

"Ano, Aichan..Do you wear contacts?" Gaki asked. She was still mesmerized by those golden brown eyes.
"Hmm?..no." Ai raised an eyebrow to her sub-leader.
Gaki wasn’t sure of what to say, Ai was in perimeter.
"So, why does your eye color change every now and then.." Gaki was trying to get something out of Ai who was at the moment, sitting on a fold out chair trying to recline.
"Oh. They do?" Ai tried to keep her cool by closing her eyes.
"Yes...the-they do.." Gaki who tried to walk towards her best friend stopped as Ai stood and leaned in,
Their faces only few inches away.
"Wanna know something Risa?.." Ai had a solemn look on her face.
"Is it something I would be happy to know or something I’d be sad about?" Risas mind was starting to fly as her eyes met with Ais
"Well, that depends on how you see it.." Ai was still there standing near Gaki.
"Ok..Then..I'd love to know..That." Gaki had pure curiosity in her eyes.
"Hmm..Well you see, the reason for my eye color is because-

Gaki felt a hand held unto hers, but was gone before she could even react to it.
The cold skin, leaving a trace of warmth...
Burning her though she couldn’t feel any pain, but it was burning her.

As risa ones again opened her eyes the car was moving. It wasn't as dark anymore and she could better see the countryside they were driving across. Fields, trees as far as she could see. Her heart jumped! It would be morning soon.
"Ai!" She gellped.
"Yes, I know. I'm glad your awake actually." Ai smiled, but this was a serious matter.
"You should have woke me." Risa said bitterly, she was feeling guilty. She shouldn't have been asleep, for several reasons, it was not safe. "Is there anywhere we can stop?"
"I don't think so... " Ai said looking around.
"Ok then, pull over. I'll drive. U have to get in the back seat, the sun will be to avoid back there. And I think there's a blanket back there to."
Ai stopped the car on the side of the road. Not bothering to get out of the car Ai climbed in the back and Risa took her place. They took off again. Risa scanned the surrounding for a place for them to stay. The sun was coming up.
"Be careful driving." Ai said her face sticking out of from the blanket. "The road is pretty lose after all the rain."
"Do worry about me, now." Risa viewed her through the rearview mirror. "Worry about yourself. Try to stay down. I'll find u a place to sleep."
Ai smiled before pulling the blanket over her head, ducking down below the front seat.
The car moved forward. Risa had taken heed to what Ai had said. She hadn't been joking the condition of the road was awful. She would have to take it careful if she weren't to end up in a ditch. The first rays of light stroked across the sky.

"Mou!" Eri yelled slamming the car door shut. "Are u ok!?"
"Yeah, I think so..." Reina answered getting out from the other side of the car.
Their car was standing, head light down, into the mud in the right side ditch of the old beat up road.
"I told u to be careful Reina!"
"Don't yell at me. I've been driving through the whole of the night!"
"Yeah, well..." Eri looked at the car, there was no way they could get it up on the road by themselves. "What are we going to do?"
How did things end up like this. They had seen Ai acting strangely the last two days. First she had seemed ill, feberish and dizzy. Doing wired thing, not being herself, complaining about the sun. Things had gotten stranger and stranger until 'it' happened.

"You have to eat." Sayumi told Ai.
"I... I don't really feel like it." Ai poked with her chopsticks in the ramen bowl.
"Come on. It was u complaining about being hungry before." Eri said.
"yea I know." Ai sighed.
Risa looked at her with sad eyes.
Eri looked at them both... had something happened? Did Risa know what was wrong with Ai? Was she sick?
As the later walked through the corridors at TV Tokyo, with the sun already set out side, Ai to seemed nothing but ill. She was saying back and forth along the corridor behind Sayumi. It was all getting freaky. She looked worriedly at Reina. As she was just wondering if they would have to carry Ai home she straightened up. Seeming to find her balance.
"Hey, have u seen the new flayer?" Sayumi asked picking up a dropped peace of paper from the floor.
She held it out to the others.
"No,cool!" Reina said a took the flyer out of her hand.
"Awo!" She yelled, the edge of the paper cutting into her skin.
"Oh, Shige! I'm sorry." Reina said staring at Sayumis hand.
"Here let take a look." Ai said gemtly taking Sayumi's hand in hers.
Eri thought Ai seem to be back to her normal self, their caring, responsible leader.
"Across the whole palm! Thanks Reina!"
"I said I was sorry and i really am."
"Oh, your bleeding." Ai said.
Eri still watched Ai closely. what was that? For a moment she had thought she saw a glimmer of gold in Ai's eyes. but the next second it was gone. Ai seemed a moment to be transfixed by the sight of the red blood slowly creeping out from the thin cut.
"Here." Ai said and put her mouth over the wound.
Sayumi laughed.
"Hey, stop. that tickles."
But Ai didn't stop. She seemed to be not only sucking away some of the blood, but acaully drinking. Her eyes closed and breathing heavily.
"Ai?" Eri said, but she was completely gone.
She looked from Ai, to Reina, to Sayumi who was starting to look worried.
"Hey, Ai!" Reina said in a loud voice. She reached for the hand. "Hey, stop that! It's not fun-..."
As Reina had attempted to tough the hand Ai had thrown her eyes open and let out a growl, like a hungry animal protecting it's food. They all stared in horror at her. Her eyes were wide open, they were golden, staring madly at them. Her teeth were beared and seemed to have sunk into Sayumis flesh. Blood covered her mouth and as she growled at them it spat at them. Sayumi seemed to be both close to tears and to fainting. That was her blood.
Was this Ai? Eri was sure it couldn't be. What had happened to her? Why...? An eerie though came to her mind. She intensely pushed it away. She had thought it before today, she suspected it, but she didn't want to believe it.
"AI!" She yelled. "AI! You’re hurting her! Your hurting Sayumi!"
With a sudden gasp Ai let go of the hand, her eyes turning back to normal. She looked truly horrorstruck and fall backwards to the floor.
Sayumi to fall on her knees. She was crying, holding her hand tightly in the other. Ai stared frist at her, then at Eri and Reina, then at her self, toughing her lips. She saw how her finger were painted red. Her face went blank. For a moment she just sat there staring at the blood.
"Hey?" Reina asked, taking a step forward.
"No! No!" Ai suddenly yelled and threw herself in panic towards the nearest door, crawling over the floor.
"Ai!" Ai stopped and looked around that was Risa's voice.
Risa came running through the corridor.
"Help me get her home!" she had just said to Eri and Reina.
She didn't tell them of what was wrong. But then They were almost sure now.

They had all gathered in the small apartment. There was an odd atmosphere in the room. Sayumi sat sobbing in an armchair as Eri gently wrapped her hand with bandages. The wound seemed to be perfectly clean and the bleeding had stopped. Hitomi had come over as fast as she possibly could. With their leader in this state, they could think of no one better to call. She and Risa sat with Ai in the bedroom. The door was open and Eri could hear them talking, Ai was crying, Risa beside her and Hitomi talking to her in a low voice. She couldn't make out what they were saying but Ai seemed to tell Hitomi everything there was to know.
Hitomi finally came out of the bedroom, Ai got to her feet. But Hitomi held up her hand telling her to wait. She carefully closed the door behind her, leaving Ai and Risa insinde.
"Is she... I mean..." Reina began, she wasn't really sure what she was saying.
"Sit down everyone." Hitomi said,she was suprisingly calm.
"What happened to her?"
Hitomi heaved a sigh taking a seat.
It had been hard to hear what she had to say and yet it all seemed unbelievable and even stupid they believed her. They had seen it themselves. She slowly told Ai's story to them, they listened through it all not daring to saying or ask much. how could this have happened?
"So the point is, Ai is changing." Hitomi said finally.
"Into a Vampire?" Eri let slip. Hitomi had avoided using the word through all the time and Eri wanted a clear answer.
Hitomi bit her bottom lip closing her eyes for a moment, this was hard for her.
"Yes." She said opening her eyes but looking away from them.
They sat in silence for a while. So it was confirmed then? Sayumi had even stopped crying. Hitomi got up and was the first to break the silence.
"I mean, we have to find out for sure." she said.
"But how?" Reina looked up at her.
"I'll have to call Nakazawa-san, give me a minute." She pulled up her phone.
"Can i see her?" Reina said at ones.
Eri was surprised by this. She was scared being in the next room as Ai at the moment. She could had not know her to be so brave for a friend before.
"I think so. But go by yourself. She doesn't need a crowd." Hitomi said.
Eri somewhat doubted that the others were quite ready to see Ai yet. what Hitomi said had scared them greatly.
Reina had gone into the room to Ai and Risa and Hitomi had gone out to make the call. Everything was quiet for a moment. Then it all happened very fast. Reina had come out saying she was gonna get something for Ai to eat. As she returned from the kitchen, with a small tray, to the room the... There was a sudden scream that turned their blood to ice and the sound of the tray hitting the floor. Hitomi came running past them into the room. Through the open door Eri could she Ai standing over Reina a hand around her throat. The eyes were ones again a buring gold color. Her fangs beared at Reina. Risa tried to pull her back but she wasn't strong enough. Eri stared in horror. Hitomi help Risa wrestle her down. Eri though she was looking at Ai but it couldn't be.
the monster roared at the two pulling her down.
"We have to restrain her!"

"I guess we'll have to hitch a ride." Reina said, looking around them.
"Suppose ur right." Eri sighed. "But it's not likely that there will come any cars by out here this early."
Reina opened the trunk. She pulled out a blue and black sports bag. Eri looked at it.
"Are we sure about this? Do u really think we can do this."
"We have no choice! If Risa's life is in danger..." Reina stopped.
They still wasn't sure what had happened. Ai hade just suddenly left and Risa was gone. Had Ai really taken her? Risa could have followed on her own but... still her life was in danger.
"That thing that attacked Sayu wasn't Ai." Reian finally said.
"I know that..." Eri looked down at her feet. "But I mean... If we are forced to kill 'it' Ai will die to."
Reina did her best not to let the tears come. She had to be strong
"If we are forced to kill 'it' Ai will already be dead."

Hitomi sat with her face in her hands.
"Yoshikawa-san." said a voice and she looked up.
Seeing who it was she hurridly stood up.
"Dr Yamatori!"
The doctor walked up to her in fast step. The corridor of the lab was dark and they were alone, still the doctor waited till he was right next to Hitomi before talking in no more then whispers.
"I analyzed the blood sample u gave me..."
"And?"
"I'm afraid that it's true..."
It felt like her insides turned insideout. It was as they feared, vampyrism. But she had to get a grip, she had known it already. Still it was so hard to hear the truth.
"I'm really sorry..." Dr yamatori began but she held up her hand, she didn't have time.
"Is there anything i can do for her?"
"There is known cure for it.." The doctors voice fell even lower. "...not even in within my 'special' area of expertise."
Hitomi sat down again, she was on the verge of tears. Only her anger held them back. Why did this have to happen.
"So, what now!? Do we just kill her?"
Dr Yamatori tried to hush her down, looking around anxiously.
"Don't not despair... yet.." He began. "There might be a way."
"I thought u said there was no cure."
"Yes, but Takahashi-san isn't a full vampire yet. She is still in an early stage of the transformation. I'm not sure.. but.. I might know someone who might be able to help u..."
"Who!? How? tell me!" Hitomi stood up.
Yamatori looked around one again. He wiped sweat from his brow as he took from his inner pocket a piece of paper.
"Now I must warn u. This.."
Hitomi snatched the paper out of his hand.
"Yoruno Tsukiko?"
"Shyy!! Not so loud!"
"Who is this?"
"She a vampire... a good one!" he added hastily seeing Hitomis face. "Well a better one at least.. she lives out side Hiroshima. She might be able to help u."
"Hiroshima!? That's pretty far..." Hitomi considered for a moment what would happen during the time it would take to get there. But she had no choice. "Ok I'll see her."
"P-please be careful. She is still a vampire. And i can guarantee she can help..."
"But it's my best shot right?"
He nodded.
"Thank u for ur help doctor." She said turning to go but stopped. "How long will Ai's transformation take?"
"Seven days."

Gaki slowly ride through the wet road, avoiding too much moving as not to disturb Ais peaceful sleep, She could see that Ai havent been sleeping with those black circles in her eyes. She stole a quick glance at Ai.
Her face peaceful, unlike the times she talk and walks. she always had this blank look on her face, or maybe an aggravated one.
Gaki sighed, as she looked towards the sunlit road.
Just 2 days ago, Ai told her everything. She didnt know how to react to it. Ai asked her if she was scared, Gaki disagreed but still had this confused look on her face. As she could remember Ai gave a her bright smile....

"because, im a vampire." Ai looked intently to her eyes, as if looking for an answer or reaction to what she just said. With this Gaki shook of the idea of Ai joking about the Vampire thing.
"I..but..what?..how?." Gaki furrowed her brows as she tried to gather her thoughts.
"I’m sure u know what vampires are...right?" Ai took a step back as she tried to explain.
"Ofcourse..i mean, i watch vampire movies and manga.." Gaki was quite unsure where this conversation was as going.
"And what you read about...that’s what im turning into..in seven days." Somehow Ai had the courage to say the last word, she wasn’t sure what to do, but she has to do something.
"You mean...you're not yet a vampire.?" Gaki asked as if she was asking if a rumor about this person is true or not.
Ai gulped. She knew she had to say this,
"Yes, but i am a vampire. just not a full one..." Gaki looked to the ceiling as if looking for answers.
"Thats why... i have to go." Gaki was startled.
"GO? where?.." Ai had a perplexed look on her beautiful face as Gaki asked her.
"I dnt know...i just have to go far away from everyone else..and maybe find a cure.." Ai somehow was able to make a simple yet hard plan.
"You can go..but with me...you can never leave without me...i have to come with you.." Gaki focused her eyes on Ai.
Ai was about to protest, but the youngers eyes made her change her mind. Gaki was too forceful, she was determined to never let go of Ai. Ai nodded in agreement.
"We are going, tomorrow early morning come to my room..." Ai left the room.

Beep!Beep!
Gaki was pulled out of her trance, she looked at her right from where the annoying sound came from,
"Hey little girl! are you trying to kill yourself?" a middle aged man shouted from the old truck who looked as if it were to fall off.
"Im sorry sir!" Gaki apologized as she continued driving.
"Geez..people doesnt really care much about life anymore.." The man talked to himself.
Gaki ignored the man , instead she concentrated on her driving. After a few more miles, she saw a small motel that looks decent enough for them to rest at.
So without waking Ai she tried to carry her to the small room and lay her on bed.
She wasnt really tired. but her eyelids are starting to get heavier. she decided to sit at the chair next to the bed. Before she knew it she was sleeping again

#2 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:29 AM

yay~
^^
uhmm.. dnt know how far this will go.. :lol:
but hell yeahz!! :wub:

READ OR DIE!
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#3 HollowKevin

HollowKevin

Devoted Minami fan!

• Senpai
  • 2354 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:17 AM

lol ok since im been threaten by imaretard :wub: j/k ..........amazing story as always guys keep up the good work :wub: .........hmmmmm ai-chan as a vampire......kinda sexy :lol:
Thx to nono;)bbz for sig
Kevin's genki angel!
Posted Image

#4 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

Good job guys, keep it up.. :unsure:
I really enjoy reading this fanfic, somehow exciting and am so curious to know what will happen next. :wub:
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#5 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:10 AM

@ hollow. i wasnt threatening you.. T^T...well, thanks for reading :unsure: READ or DIE..^^
@ different_side. thanks for reading. yes, its all about the suspense..mwahaa..thanks to Odori. ^^
3Y2YJ.png

#6 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

am reading "Read or Die" now, so good :wub:. I didn't finish it yet .
Guys you are amazing! :unsure:
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#7 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

Clinically proven to lower cholesterol!

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:52 AM

LOL The "Seven days." part reminds me of a horror movie! XD
But Aichan as a vampire is awesome! I'm glad you were influenced by Twilight, it's a good book~. XD I kind of stole it from someone since I still have her book and we're not friends anymore.. :unsure:

Anyway I really like it so far, it's a unique idea. Good luck you guys! :wub: Can't wait to read more. I kind of want to draw it like a comic.. ;)

Why... American food... BIG SIZE?

#8 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

@ d_s. ^_^ haha, thanks Odori's gone so im here to reply on the comments, though mine doesnt really make much sense.. so yay~ thanks for reading/
@ cheerios. haha. yes Twilight is an awesome book.^^ im listening/reading New Moon right now. haha, nice way of getting the book. thanks for reading.
Spoiler

3Y2YJ.png

#9 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

Great story :wub:
Ai-chan vampire's <3 :)
I'm impatient to read the next chapter :wub: :wub:

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#10 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

Awesome story~ XD

Can't wait for Chapter 2!! XD
.. so I take it that this is gonna be
a TakaGaki pairing?

#11 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

haha it was fun to read BUT!

Through the open door Eri could she Ai standing over Reina a hand around her throat. The eyes were ones again a buring gold color. Her fangs beared at Reina. Risa tried to pull her back but she wasn't strong enough. Eri stared in horror. Hitomi help Risa wrestle her down. Eri though she was looking at Ai but it couldn't be.
the monster roared at the two pulling her down.
"We have to restrain her!"

"I guess we'll have to hitch a ride." Reina said, looking around them.
"Suppose ur right." Eri sighed. "But it's not likely that there will come any cars by out here this early."

this part and the rest beneath it are filled with mistakes. Sometimes I couldn't even understand the sentence ( and you used the wrong time once in a while XD ).
not saying you guys can't write or anything but those couple parts had me reading the same part over and over again
Posted Image

#12 Kurrupt

Kurrupt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1123 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:26 PM

gj!
i was picturing the whoel thign while reading

#13 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:06 PM

Wow! Amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter, but... more TanaKame! :wub:
The story was so exciting! Congrats Odori&Imaretard. :good: I like so much your fanfics.
がんばれ~~!
Posted Image

#14 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:26 PM

Nice story. It reminds me lots about the Twilight series. :(

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#15 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:43 PM

Yume ^__^ Pouk, Takitty_Mittsi, kurrupt el!jah, anuskyna and maiha4ever: Thanks for the read, guess we'll just have to keep writing. Too bad Ima's busy in the weekdays....

xiahou_yuan: errors!? No sh** :( LOL did say it was a bit... undone... haven't given it so much love I guess, I uaslly don't bother with simpler fics.. but as this one continues I guess I should give it a bit more care.... well I might read it through later and see if I'll fix anything...

u might take a look at my and Ima-chan's blogs if u feel the need to read something while u wait for the next chap ^^

#16 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for reading minna~ :lol: :lol: :wub:

@ xiahou_yuan . sorry bout those errors, guess it slipped off. >___< wasnt able to fix it.
@ maiha4ever . yes, this was kinda inspired by Twilight.

Oh yes, please do look at our blogs.
Both of us have links to our blogs on our sig~ :P :P

n' Odori is working on the TanaKame :good:
3Y2YJ.png

#17 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:29 AM

when first i read,its geeting sleepy, but in the middle of the story, wow... what an amazing story, i liked this story
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#18 Odori

Odori

Woohoho~~!

• Senpai
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

Chapter 2
Hunted

A small light entered the dark and cold room.
a pair of black eyes shimmered as a tint of gold sparked.
Heavy breathing emerged from the bed, a pale hand clutched onto the sheets.
Her nostrils flared, she could smell the sweet scent.
It was everywhere, intoxicating her. She sat up, looking for the scent.
She found a girl curled in the chair beside her spacious bed. Her hands trembled as she reached for the girl .The warm skin, the blood rushing through every veins, the heart beating. she could feel them in her cold hands. the bare neck, it tempted her. her hand started to wander to the girls arms,collarbones, finally... She leaned in, inhaled the the sweet smell of roses. She couldn't take it anymore, the girls scent was driving her crazy. Just one, she thought. Her lips parted, "Ai-chan..." the girl slept in her talk, making her stop. Her eyes, tinted in gold...slowly turning into the black orbs. she heaved a sigh and went back to bed.

+I almost...that was too close.+ She pulled the cover over her.
+What was i thinking, bringing her with me, knowing..that,I..+ She closed her eyes, images of 'that' day flashed through her mind. Opened, none. Close nightmares,

Ai was walking in the dim lighted streets, heading for the train.
She was listening to her Ipod, trying to calm down as she was fresh from her fight with Reina about some absurd thing. She was surprised that she even made an argument about it. Ai thought about it, she sighed and took one earphone out of her ears. She flipped her phone open and searched for Reina's number, as she was about to call. She heard a weird sound coming from the dark alleyway on her right. She heard heavy breathing, she was curious and looked on her right.
She found those golden eyes looking at her as if she were some kind of prey, there was a small yet fierce snarl from the hunched body. Ai stared in fear, she wanted to run and cry. But she was there stuck and she can't keep her eyes off from those eyes, she saw the 'it' bear its teeth in another growl. She haven’t noticed that her hands were shaking, her body too. Her heart stopped beating, in a blur the creature was above her, its hands gripping on her neck. Ai started to tear, still looking at this creature in front of her. Its eyes were shining, golden. In another blur, she felt warm breath on her neck then cold lips parting. She couldn’t fight, she was too weak too scared. Ai felt great pain in her neck, it was burning. She felt as if her neck was burning. The pain..making her tired from everything. As the cold hands and lips ripped away from her scorching skin. Her eyes started to close.

“Luck I found u lady's.” the man said.
The truck, which three seated front they had squeezed themselves into, rattled along the road. They could have done with a better ride but no other car had past by and they were in hurry.
“Yeah, lucky.” Reina forced a smile.
The road was a hard drive but, she looked at Eri. Yeah, they both agreed on that they were going too slow. They had already been delayed for too long and Ai had a good head start. They would have to do something.
“Any suggestions?” Reina whispered to Eri, they were sitting almost on top of each other.
“I do.. listen.” She lowered her voice even more.
Reina almost smiled.
“Right.” Reina said a bit to loud.
“Eh?” asked the driver.
“Eh... This is real mahogany, right?” she tried, hastily.
The driver lit up.
“You have a fine eye there, miss.” he gently stroked the wood panel. “I got a great deal, buying her.”
The driver went on talking, merrily, on how he had come by his truck for a how great a prise, all thanks to his most brilliant wit. But he did not come far. Eri suddenly moaned loudly.
“Feeling alright there?” He asked worriedly.
“Oh no.” Reina said concern in her voice. “She gets carsick so easily.”
“Oh... I think I'm gonna...” Eri interrupted herself holding her hand to her mouth.
“Oh.. OH! Not the in the car!” The driver shouted, instantly stopping the car with a hard push on the break.
Eri throw herself out of the car, closely followed by the driver. He ran round the car to Eri's side, but as he did a leg suddenly shot out around the corner of the car. He fell, face forward, into the mud. He slid across the rest of the road, in on the water and mud and right down into the leftside ditch. He didn't know what surprised him the most, the sudden fall or the sound of the truck starting up and the door slamming shut.
Eri had no more gotten out of the car before turning around throwing out her leg in front of the running man and jumping into the car again. Reina had already taken the drivers seat and pushed the pedal to the metal. The truck roared off, Reina taking full advantage of the four wheel drive.
She laughed looking at the rear view mirror.
“And do try to drive carefully this time.”

As Risa had gone to bed that morning her exhausted mind had been filled to the limit with thoughts. The day before had been long and so had the night.
The voices of Hitomi and Yuko broke through the chaos.
“Mr Himei? What do you mean?” Himoi's voice was upset and worried.
“Yes the bastard overheard me talking on the phone.” Yuko sounded both angry and stressed.
“But isn't he the security manager? What's..”
“He's the head of security when it comes to 'delicate' matters.”
Risa had sneaked up to the door of Ai's room, Ai laying tied to the bed, sleeping. She could see Yuko pacing up and down the room.
“I'm sure he'll send some goons to t'ake care of the problem'.”
“He wouldn't!? I mean Ai-chan is...”
“Oh he would. If we can't deal with this fast enough Ai-chan will just be a tragic accident in the newspaper!” Yuko's voice sounded harsh but Risa could see her eyes tearing.
She couldn't let this happen, Risa thought.
“W-what should we do?” Hiomi asked.
What would she do? Risa looked around at Ai. She couldn't let anything happen to her, not to Ai.
“Here.” Yuko handed Hitomi a card. “I sent some of Ai's blood to this doctor. U could say he's a specialist. Seek him out and try to find out what u can. I'll have to try to talk some sense into these people.”
Risa knew what she had to do. Hurried up to the bed. She tore at the restrains, untying them. Ai woke up.
“Wha-...” She began but Risa hushed her down.
“Listen, we're getting out of here.” She whispered.
“No. No Risa we can't. I'm dangerous. U saw what I did.”
“U are in danger!”
Ai said nothing for awhile as Risa untied her.
“Ok... But promise me something...” Ai looked right into her eyes.

"what? what's happening?" Gaki looked at Ai in horror just waking up. Disorientated not knowing where she was.
Ai was steering the wheel, left right left right.
"no time to explain, look behind you." Ai was too concentrated with her driving.
Gaki looked behind, she saw 3 black cars swiftly racing towards them.
"what the!...how?" Gaki big eyed in shock.
"I told you no time to explain!" Ai said in a louder voice, looking at Gaki.
Gaki was suprised by how her best friend yelled at her.
Ai noticed the sadness in Gaki's look, "I..I'm sorry, i was just too stressed..i want you to be safe..i don't wanna lose you.." Ai looked towards Gaki, freeing one hand from the steering wheel. She squeezed Gakis hand.
"Look, I'm sorry i had to drag you here. i should've left you...its too dangerous for you.." Ai looked towards the road.
It was too sunny for her to be driving, Gaki paused as she saw the shadows. She looked at Ai, who was starting to pass out.
"Ai! get to the back! Its too sunny!.." Gaki held unto the steering wheel, pushing Ai out of the drivers seat.
Ai scrambled, searching for shade.
"How could you?!..u knew it would weaken you.." Gaki was now furiously driving as she saw one car on her left and another on her right, they were pressing in.
Gaki stepped on the gas, "oh hell no! I'm not getting this car totaled!!" Gaki shouted as she went past the 2 cars.
Gaki grinned triumphantly, "Duck!" Ai screamed.
Gaki did as Ai said, bullets came flying towards their car.
She swerved avoiding the bullets to hit the tires.
"Thanks, would've had a hole in my head.." Gaki glanced a smile at Ai.
"welcome..." Ai was hiding under the blanket.
"How unfair! they have guns! and what do we have?..nothing.." Gaki was frustrated, as she peeked at her rear view mirror.
She saw a car tailing her, -BUMP- "ohh!" Gaki held on tight to the steering wheel as the car was crashing to her bumper.
"damn it..." Risa cursed under her breath, she was avoiding the tailing car.
Ai was there lying under a blanket, she couldn't accept this.
"Risa, where was that microwave that Konno left the other day?" Ai asked as she wrapped the blanket on her.
"eh? why now?..uhm.. somewhere there behind." Gaki raised her brows.
"Nothing. concentrate on your driving...i have a plan." Ai smiled as she saw the microwave sitting in the middle of things.
"ok." Risa looked at the road, it was just a straight line, not ending, she saw the heat rising from the ground, sweat was starting to form in her forehead and neck.
Ai opened the window, looked for the car.
"Lock on." Ai chuckled as she peeked out the window with a microwave in her hand.
"Bombs away!!" Ai threw the microwave directly to the cars windshield.
It was a success as Ai giggled looking at the car crashing at a nearby post.
"1 down.." Ai patted Risa's shoulders.
"nice job there..." Risa wiped sweat from her brows.
"you too, keep it up k?..two more to go." Ai now searching for more hard things on the back of the vehicles.
"oh, theres a big mirror here..i think Sayu left it the other day.." Ai held unto the mirrors frame.
"Better hope she forgot about it." Risa joked, as she laughed.
"yea.." Ai was now looking out the window again, looking for her target.
"lock on." She repeated.
"BOMBS AWAY!!" Ai let the mirror slip through her hands, it flies to the windshield of another car, severely hurting the people inside it.
Ai snickered as she sat on the cars seat, getting a glare from Risa.
"Be serious.." Risa still finding a way to get out of this crazy ca chase.
"Ok, Ok.." Ai started to look for more things at the back.
"Ohh... hehehe... look what i found.." Ai was holding a bottle, she opened it and sniffed.
"Yuko's?" Risa laughed as she saw Ai sniffing the bottle.
"hell yeahz.." Ai once again, threw the bottle into the car.
"take that losers!" Risa laughed as she saw the last car, crashed and rolled over a few times.
"phew" Ai sighed and leaned in the seat.
The car slowed down, "Ha, that was pretty awesome.." Risa leaned as the car made a total stop on the road.
Risa felt something cold in her shoulders.
Risa stiffened, "A-ai.." she choked.
She could feel the cold lips traveling from her shoulder to her neck,
"I..need," Ai moaned as she breathed Risas scent.
"Ai..no..please..." Risa wanted to move out from her sit but she couldn't.
There was Ai's hand placed on her shoulder firmly putting her in her seat.
Ai licked Risa's neck, Risa shivered as she felt the cold tongue in her hot flustered skin.
"Risa-chan, im getting weak... i need..." Ai parted her lips, her breathing quickned.
"Ai-chan..." Risas lips trembled.
Ai detected fear in Risa's voice.
She stopped and heaved a sigh of frustration, as she ran her fingers through her hair.
"Im sorry." Ai apologized looking outside the car.
There was silence until, "Ai.." Risa turned to Ai. She jumped to the backseat.
"Don't come nearer..." Ai groaned as Risa reached out to her hand.
"Ai..listen." Risa took Ai's frigid hands.
Ai looked at Risa with those bloodthirsty golden eyes.
They were scorching with hunger.
"I-f u have to..." Risa was once again dragged to those golden eyes.
"No, i can't..." Ai tried hard to fight temptation, her knuckles turning white as she gripped on her shirt.
"Please..." Risa placed Ai's hand to her shoulder.
Ai shudder, her jaws locked.
"Thanks..." Ai with a swift move had her teeth sinked in Risa's neck.
Risa cried in pain, tears rolled down over her cheeks.
Ai growled as she felt the thirst for blood got quenched.
She felt Risa gripping on her back, Ai craved for more.
"Ai... please." Risa pleaded the girl to stop.
Ai didn't listen but continued, "Ai-chan...please..i beg you.." Risa felt her hands getting colder, started sobing.
Ai stopped, her eyes started flickering from gold to black.
She released Gaki, who was sobbing and panting.
Ai felt something warm on her mouth, her lips.
She touched it, she looked. Red, sticky and warm liquid.
Ai looked at her hand in horror, "I-i.." she choked as she looked at Gaki who was sitting sobbing.
"I'm sorry...i lost it again." Ai wanted to kill herself for doing this horrible thing to her best friend.
Risa didn't say anything, but continued crying.
"Risa...i shouldn't have." Ai touched Risa's hand, Risa flinched at the cold fingers that touched her warm skin.
"It's ok..." Her voice frail voice croaked.
Ai wanted to hug her, hold her close. But she couldn't the girl was scared of her, she was traumatized by the monster within Ai. the monster she's turning into.
Both stayed quite, flashbacks of the recent events.
the runaway,the chase...and the God forbid thing.
Emotions filled their eyes, from happy to sad. frustrated to calm. It was like a flash of emotions on both of them.
No one dared to speak out, to break the deafening silence between them.
Ai wanted to shrink, she wanted to runaway, she can't bear to see the pained face of Risa. it hurts her.
Ai decided to drive, she put on her made-up cloak and jumped to the driver seat.
As she revved up the engine, she glanced at Gaki through the rear view mirror, she wrapped a cloth around her neck.
"So, where are we headed?" Ai tried to sound cheerful.
"Uhm...doesn't really matter right?..as long as were away from them?" Gaki held her head up, she flashed her that beautiful smile.
"ok then..." I grinned and enjoyed this joy ride.

The had seen a sign for a motel some kilometer ahead that they were heading for. Reina suddenly stopped the car.
"Hey, what are u?..." Eri began but she saw them to.
Two black, policed, suspicious looking cars stood parked on the driveway in front of the motel.
"U think that's them? The people Mr Himei hired?"
"Look there are people searching the rooms." Eri pointed at men in dark costumes and sunglasses walk around the area. "What do we do."
"They were definitely here! Bet those guys have a good idea where they're headed..." Reina bit her bottom lip. "Damn them, for getting ahead of us. If i hadn't.."
"Hey, don't go blame urself now!" Eri put her hands on Reina's shoulders. "I'm not blaming u so why should u? The impotent thing now is Ai and where she went."
"Yea... we have to find her before they do." Reina looked grimly at the black cars.
"Oh... think we should go see if we can find something out from these guys..?"
"How? Go up and ask? They're probably looking for us as well."
"No, well sneak round the back. The is a delivery truck. We can drive round and park it behind the building."
Reina laughed.
"Not bad for our # 1 ahou."
Eri frowned at her.
"Haha ok, sorry." She stared the car again. "Ur so cute when ur angry."
The truck drove up to the motel. Eri hunched down out of sight and Reian pulled a hat over her head. One of the man started walking towards the truck as it came up to the driveway. Reina's heart beat fast the man closed in on them, but as she turned to drive around to the back of the building he stopped. They disappeared behind it and she could breath calmly again. As soon as they and stopped she opened the sports bag.
"What's that for?" Eri asked.
Reina smiled.
Moments later they stood peering around the corner of the motel building. The men were busy searching through the room. They were being thorough, tearing out everything, chairs and furnisher, even looking inside the madrases. Forcefully ripping them open. Reina felt sorry for whoever owned this motel. She nodded to Eri to follow. They ran around the building and up to the black cars. They crouched low behind them.
"What!?" The loud voice spooked them, but they soon realized that the man was talking over his phone. "They got away!? There were three car following along the road towards Yamagata! ... No nothing. Except a few strands of hair, they left nothing behind..."
"Let's go..." Eri whispered. They had what they wanted, the heading was all they needed.
"Wait..." Reina brought out the knife that she had taken form the bag. But one could say it was more of a dagger, in Reina's small hand it looked huge.
She creped up to the tires of each car and slashed them all open. This would hopefully delay them. She felt a hand close around her arm, pulling her towards the side of the building. The man had hung up and Eri was dragging her into safety.
Just as the came round the corner they heard the man call to the others.
"We're heading out, towards Yamagata. We're gonna catch them."
U wish, Reina thought, with those tires. They would get there first. If someone had to take care of Ai it would be them.
it had work so well so far. Reina guessed it had to happen.

Eri could still feel Reina's heart pound through her chest. Even though it was over she stayed down.
Just as the had been about to go, only meter from the truck. A man in black suite had come around the far corner of the house. As he saw them he stopped dead. The three of them froze for a minute. Reina had to force her self out of it. The man reached for his inner pocket. She grabbed Eri in one hand, throwing up the door with the other. The man pulled up a gun. Reina felt like ice ran through her blood. She pushed Eri inside before her.
The man yelled something she couldn't hear.
She turned the keys of the ignition and pulled in revers.
The man raised the gun at them! What was he doing? Did he think they were vampires as well?
He would fire! Reina somehow knew he would. She threw her arm around Eri pulling her down. She pushed at the throttle and ducked.
The first bullet came flying over them quickly followed by another. The two girls screamed.
The truck came around the corner and onto the driver way of the motel. Reina saw above the steering wheel the men getting into the cars to go after them. She pulled hard on the handbrake, violently throwing the car around, almost tipping it over. She switched gear and the truck hurled itself up on the road. the two cars came roaring after them. But they didn't get far. With tires slashed the men had little control and the two cars carshed right into each other, one going right into the ditch.
Reina had locked Eri's head under her arm, tightly again her chest. Both their breaths were heavy and Eri could hear Reina heart beating fast. That had been close. Too close.
They stayed in this way for some time. No one said anything as Reina drove on. Eri looked up at the girl. Her face looked tired and she had dark rings under her eyes. The heart pounding in her ear had slowed slightly.
"Hey, let me drive." She said. "U need to get some sleep."
Reina took a moment to answer.
"Yeah ok, if u are sure."
They switched places. It was a missed feeling leaving Reina's side. It had been comforting to be so close to her.
"Hey, u can rest in my lap." She heard herself say.
She tried to look forward and hide her embarrassment. But she was sure she was blushing.
"Ok." Reina smiled. Sitting in the middle seat she lay down her head in Eri's lap, closing her eyes. Eri tried to keep her eyes on the road and a straight face but she couldn't help smile. She looked down on the pretty face and the shining hair. The girl was already sleeping.

#19 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:13 PM

Chapter 2
Hunted

A small light entered the dark and cold room.
a pair of black eyes shimmered as a tint of gold sparked.
Heavy breathing emerged from the bed, a pale hand clutched onto the sheets.
Her nostrils flared, she could smell the sweet scent.
It was everywhere, intoxicating her. She sat up, looking for the scent.
She found a girl curled in the chair beside her spacious bed. Her hands trembled as she reached for the girl .The warm skin, the blood rushing through every veins, the heart beating. she could feel them in her cold hands. the bare neck, it tempted her. her hand started to wander to the girls arms,collarbones, finally... She leaned in, inhaled the the sweet smell of roses. She couldn't take it anymore, the girls scent was driving her crazy. Just one, she thought. Her lips parted, "Ai-chan..." the girl slept in her talk, making her stop. Her eyes, tinted in gold...slowly turning into the black orbs. she heaved a sigh and went back to bed.

this made me lol ^_^

anyway gonna continue to read
Posted Image

#20 ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

ミ☆ Mushroom ☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1309 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

Nice chapter :D Want to see more, nice work ;) I really enjoy this chapter ;)
I'm waiting for the 3rd chapter :D.

n' Odori is working on the TanaKame :good:

Oh yes (L) Arigatou~~~~~!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users