Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:37 AM

Orange is the color of sunshine.
Chinami is my sunshine :blink:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1542 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:04 AM

Has anyone heard anything about the suddenly upload of images taken by chinami's phone?? I have seen a handful of them and there without a doubt taken by her with her cell. I'm just wondering if someone hacked her phone like people did with miley Cyrus's iphone, or if she lost it and a wota found it....??

Thank god at least their nothing she can get in trouble over or fired about.

#1543 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:44 AM

this is one of the pictures from chii's phone

Posted Image

#1544 Gaki-Hive

Gaki-Hive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 658 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:24 AM

these are the other pictures of chii's phone.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#1545 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:32 AM

Maybe her phone was stolen by those two pesky girls on that show.... what is the name? Oh, yeah, "Haromoni" or something like that. LOL

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#1546 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:19 AM

who's sleeping there, i can't tell, VERY KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :lol: XD :)

#1547 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:21 AM

i think the girl in the picture sleeping is maimi :lol:

#1548 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:26 AM

haha thats so cute :lol:

#1549 JayBz

JayBz

currently sig and avi-less

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:58 AM

Hmm....lots of Maimi pictures, The purikura picture was my favorite until i saw that picture of Maimi laying in the bed :lol: XD Chinami takes the best pictures ;)

Well as for the source of the pictures, its kinda bad that someone just took these pictures from Chi but then again its kinda nice to see the girls outside their idol persona :)

#1550 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:31 AM

i've gotten to notice her a lot later, and i noticed she's really stylish with her bags and clothing...I always saw her to be more boyish style but that doesn't seem to be the case....shes probably if not even MORE stylish then Reina is.

#1551 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:42 AM

i dont think chinami is stylish at all but she's getting better i like her bags and hoodies she always wear XD
but i still think she is boyish

#1552 indivisibility

indivisibility

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:33 AM

I'm just wondering if someone hacked her phone like people did with miley Cyrus's iphone, or if she lost it and a wota found it....??

Based on what I've read and what I already know, it's theft...and it got the police involved...

#1553 shakey

shakey

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:19 AM

Sick bastards stealing a child's phone.

#1554 Cherryblossom48

Cherryblossom48

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 975 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

indivisibility you appeared yay!!!!!!
i cant believe this has happened its kind of scary, i would if someone stole my phone (it hasnt got any pictures on it though as the phone dosnt have that tecnology, yes its that old <_<)
the dog i reckon is either maimi's or saki's more likely saki's because maimi's had longer hair(buono days dvd)
and the girl on the bed im not sure it looks kind of like maimi but also resembles chinami oh and miyabi cos she has brownish looking hair...hmm

#1555 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

^^^M-M :
I read on one of the Japanese blogs that linked the images, that there was something like 63 images on her phone but only some appeared online and then a few more did. So more might appear soon. Also there was 2 or 3 that weren't H!P related. There was a dog photo and a bag photo that I remember seeing. Sadly I can't show you the ones I have found because am currently still at school. Maybe when I get home I will upload them....

As for the only famous friends comment, you have to remember general all there non-school time is spent at work, with those girls, those photos look to be taken during concert tours and stuff. Which would make sense cause you would delete old photos after a while, or put them on your computer so the most recent photos would be from the Hello! Project tour and Berryz tour. Plus if you only see your non-famous friends most of the time at school it would be hard to get photos because cell-phones tend to be banned from being out/seen during school time.

Plus a few wota have posted about action being taken by the police about this and that a lot of fans are upset that someone claiming to be a fan would do this.

Also I /think/ without having a chance to check on it, that Maimi said in the same interview that she deleted it.

#1556 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:48 PM

I really hope nothing too personal gets posted, poor Chi <_<

But I do hope I see more pics of Maimi sleeping ...

mak.png

#1557 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:27 PM

Plus a few wota have posted about action being taken by the police about this and that a lot of fans are upset that someone claiming to be a fan would do this.

A H!P artiste's phone got stolen? Lousy company sure has shitty security staffs <3

#1558 kicks2282

kicks2282

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:44 PM

I agree with m-m on these pictures being released kinda suspicious...

Also, some of them appear to be a little more professional-like then others too. I might be over-analyzing this though.

#1559 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:54 PM

I don't see how it's suspicious that only famous pictures are being released by the person. What reason would they have to upload the others?? Trying to put myself in the persons mindset, uploading pictures of non-famous friends would just seem pointless don't you think?

The more professional ones might be the difference of getting someone else to take it rather tan taking it holding it yourself. Or if someone with a more stedy hand or a place with better lighting?

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1560 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:39 PM

the dog i reckon is either maimi's or saki's more likely saki's because maimi's had longer hair(buono days dvd)

Off topic here but the dog from Buono Days (Rock) is not Maimi's. Maimi has 3 dogs, 2 toy poodles (Colon and Aroma) from which Saki's puppy (Kurumi) came from and a jack russell terrier (Rookie).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users