• Please log in to reply
16977 replies to this topic

#1041 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:38 AM

Did you miss the part where he said he considered suicide after Maki Goto resigned? No, I'd never consider hurting myself or seclude myself away from society over a real relationship.

huh ? you meant the suicide part ^^; XD ?? since when suicide is equal to the seriousness in a relationship ??

anyway,

hope her solo event is "peaceful" ........

#1042 Chachimaru

Chachimaru

Her whisper is the Lucifer

• Senpai
  • 2276 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:40 AM

^ hope she has the solo event at all.
i would think it'd be canceled because the wotas might attack her o.o
well maybe not, but yeah

......................................................”ねえ、ナナ。。。"

Posted Image

#1043 Tachii

Tachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:40 AM

i never said suicide, but just hurting myself.
the misunderstanding here is that u think i take real relationship just as serious, but no, only to maki n miya im this serious. ive been living with real hypocrites and went thru lots of betrayal in my life, so i rather believe in sth wat my mind c on tv tell me is real. to have a lil' faith in this world

#1044 PRASTIC LOBOT

PRASTIC LOBOT

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:49 AM

Did you miss the part where he said he considered suicide after Maki Goto resigned? No, I'd never consider hurting myself or seclude myself away from society over a real relationship.

huh ? you meant the suicide part ^^; XD ?? since when suicide is equal to the seriousness in a relationship ??

I said I'd never take a real relationship that serious. As in, I would never have that intense of a reaction to something going wrong in a real relationship. Really don't know what's so hard to understand that I've had to explain this over 3 posts XD

Anyway, where did these photos originate? I don't see the H!O story citing any sources. Has this actually been in any tabloids or was this really some guy just out in the bushes snapping shots of her?

#1045 BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:57 AM

about the solo event...
why is miyabi having a solo event? is every member having one? what kind of activities would take place?

#1046 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:00 AM

OMG!!! Have hell just broke loss?! ^^; You got to be kidding me: a scandal in 2008 and why did have to fall on this time when Miki left? XD

#1047 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

I don't think H!P will anounce anything today ...........

I said I'd never take a real relationship that serious. As in, I would never have that intense of a reaction to something going wrong in a real relationship. Really don't know what's so hard to understand that I've had to explain this over 3 posts ^^;

probably because I'm dumb and can't understand why "something going wrong in a real relationship" will lead to suicide and why you called this action "take a real relationship that serious" since "seriousness in a relationship" has nothing to do with suicide

am I really that dumb ?? hmmm.........

#1048 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:03 AM

I bet UFA won't say anything like they did with Miki.

#1049 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:12 AM

WOW this thread was very cold until now... too bad is just because the "scandal" wich is not even sure if is real... you know, i think that ufa contract is too old fashioned... i hope this isn´t true or if it is then they don´t care and keep on going, wich be a great lost if Miya leaves

Spoiler

#1050 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:16 AM

I love Miyabi in Berryz and in Buono. If she get a little punish, I hope UFA don't punish Buono.
Spoiler

#1051 OnDiet

OnDiet

Erien #1223

• Senpai
  • 1907 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:28 AM

just woke up and saw the news. the videos really shows resemblance to miyabi (in figure and face), but yeah, i don't think we should start concluding what punishment she will get or what will happen until UFA makes a comment about this matter (just like eri's "boyfriend" rumours)

Spoiler

#1052 doinkies

doinkies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:44 AM

Anyway, where did these photos originate? I don't see the H!O story citing any sources. Has this actually been in any tabloids or was this really some guy just out in the bushes snapping shots of her?

It hasn't been in any tabloids or reported in the news, to my knowledge. The photos/video were only shot by some random doink, and neither H!P or Johnny's have confirmed that it's even really Kei or Miyabi. I guess the H!O story got the photos, etc. from 2ch.

Speaking of 2ch, not all wotas are like the ones on 2ch. A lot of the people who destroy things and whatnot do it for attention, and I haven't seen that sort of behavior on, say, the Natsuyaki Miyabi mixi community. (There were even several people on the Miyabi mixi community who don't want her to leave.)

As for what I feel, I personally don't want Miyabi to leave Berryz or H!P because she's an integral member of Berryz and Buono!. Hopefully this will blow over.
Posted Image

H!P fan since 2001!

#1053 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:21 AM

^Why in the world did Kuno posted this rumour on the news than if its not even out on the tabloids? XD ^_^

About those broken CD's... just becoz people post pics of broken Berryz and Buono CD, you should start believing Miya's fans already hate her. We don't even know if those people who destroyed those CD are fans of Miyabi. Some ppl are so into supporting their own idol that they might take opportunities like this to dis-credit another. Just something to think about before jumping to any conclusion.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1054 Meylan

Meylan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:22 AM

i think,is too much evidence now,UFA can't deny it,they can do the same (Miki), if they do that,Miya will be in a mall event, at the end,like
miki =,= i think os better for her, accep it,and live her life,like Megumi did. It will be too hard and sad, if she stay, cuz the wotas are so mean.

SUPPORT MIYA!
[singature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#1055 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:27 AM

^Meylan, mayb you didn't read what doinkies said... it isn't even out in the tabloids or news. it isn't official news.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1056 doinkies

doinkies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:32 AM

^Why in the world did Kuno posted this rumour on the news than if its not even out on the tabloids? XD ^_^

About those broken CD's... just becoz people post pics of broken Berryz and Buono CD, you should start believing Miya's fans already hate her. We don't even know if those people who destroyed those CD are fans of Miyabi. Some ppl are so into supporting their own idol that they might take opportunities like this to dis-credit another. Just something to think about before jumping to any conclusion.

Because it's become a big rumor on 2ch and other places, and so H!O wanted to report it even though it hasn't been confirmed by UFA or Johnny's yet?

For the record, I googled Miyabi's name (夏焼雅) in Google News Japan, and there were only four articles and all of them were from last month...none of them were about this rumor. Let's see if they acknowledge it at the solo event or not.
Posted Image

H!P fan since 2001!

#1057 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:33 AM

^Meylan, mayb you didn't read what doinkies said... it isn't even out in the tabloids or news. it isn't official news.

Like it won't be soon...

#1058 Meylan

Meylan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:41 AM

i read it,and i know is not official,but cmon,all this pictures,and videos...and the same jacket...just wait onde day more,or two,and this is gonna be on the tabloids.....hope,hope a miracle appears,cuz i love miyabi.
[singature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#1059 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:43 AM

Its starting to sound more like fan bashing than any news to me. And in its most extreme form.

This isn't even like the Kamei news, atleast that guy sold his "news" to a tabloid. This seems to be just pure hate spam.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1060 doinkies

doinkies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:44 AM

It might make it to the tabloids, especially if that guy is really an H!S!J member (tabloids love dating gossip about Johnny's members). However, no news source has reported on this yet. We don't even know if the guy is really Inoo Kei, the only post supporting this is from 2ch and it could have been posted by any doink.
Posted Image

H!P fan since 2001!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users