318 replies to this topic

#101 Moogu

Moogu

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:07 AM

How to join free membership, requires valid e-mail address:
YES, you can join from most countries of the world!
I can't emphasize it enough, PLEASE use real data when registering for member! It's used for various member validation, especially product shipping. The info should be as secure as a normal online shopping site, so being truthful is for your benefit. It is really difficult to change (requires Chinese knowledge to write a e-mail) once you've entered the data. If you don't have a passport (and you don't plan on attending events), you can use any string, try to make it memorable because it is used in case you forget your login password
1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image 3. Posted Image 4. Posted Image 5. Posted Image 6. Posted Image

At this point, the process should be complete. You should be logged in and see the main screen with your member name on top:
Posted Image
If not, log in:
1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image

thanks for the upload!!

Still in Love with

TANAKA REINA!

Posted Image

#102 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:25 AM

just ordered frm the site.
here's wots displayed in my order status:
無論付款與否,只要產生過下單記錄的交易資料都會出現在

(貨幣單位:NT/新台幣)

訂單編號 類別 日期 金額 處理情形 操作

HS-00002749 線上購物 2007-09-03 2,385 已付款但未經承辦人員確認 瀏覽
HS-00002747 線上購物 2007-09-03 1,070 尚未完成付款 瀏覽
HS-00002728 線上購物 2007-09-01 1,460 尚未完成付款 瀏覽

i only wanted to order the HS-00002749, but mustve accidentally added the other two when checking total price but there's no cancel button (the other two say no payment made?)! ^^; :good: ^^; its really strange cuz i nvr entered the payment page for the other two orders, so is there a way to cancel those? the translation for the status of HS-00002749 "Has paid money but after has not undertaken the personnel to confirm", so wot am i supposed to do to confirm it? send an email to them? (but i cant find the address) XD :sob: :sob:

can someone plz plz help me, any help is much appreciated!! XD

Sorry, didn't get an notification when you replied... don't know why.
wrt order 2749, basically it's saying that they received payment but their personnel needs to validate the order. You don't need to do anything.
wrt order 2747, 2728, I think you can just leave those...
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#103 Yossie'sMoonlight

Yossie'sMoonlight

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:33 AM

I have a site translator on my computer, but I'll follow you guy's instrustions because their better and funner

#104 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

Sorry, didn't get an notification when you replied... don't know why.
wrt order 2749, basically it's saying that they received payment but their personnel needs to validate the order. You don't need to do anything.
wrt order 2747, 2728, I think you can just leave those...

oh thnx soo much for clearing it up!!! ^^; so the other orders i just leave them without pay then?

dam babelfish translator... :blink:

#105 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:51 PM

Please be aware that import duties will still apply when the arrive in your country. These will never be labelled as gifts so for the UK anything over £18 there will be a nasty import fee on it. £4 "handling fee" from Royal Mail as well if there is even a penny to pay on imports. If the items are being delivered by someone else such as DHL etc then expect that fee to be £10+

So be warned no matter what part of the world you are in. Not much of a problem for some countries who actually have reasonable import allowances but for certain countries please be careful.

#106 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:23 PM

ok, thnx 4 tht! UK is so dam expensive :unsure: but how come i ordered stuff frm cdjapan and there's no import fees/tax? theyr not marked as gifts as well.

@himalia: i like the new avatar btw :w00t:

#107 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:37 PM

Well that would depend on what the overall value of the item you ordered was (postage just not count towards the total). Not every item is checked either so in theory you can get away with it some of the time.

O its an old avatar just changed back to it. Thanks anyway :w00t:

#108 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:46 PM

but how come i ordered stuff frm cdjapan and there's no import fees/tax? theyr not marked as gifts as well.

Lucky you - it reminds me that amazon and fedex are the most killing combo ever.

O its an old avatar just changed back to it. Thanks anyway :(

No dancing KonKon :w00t: But this one is also very good :unsure:
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#109 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:09 PM

oh thnx soo much for clearing it up!!! :unsure: so the other orders i just leave them without pay then?

dam babelfish translator... :w00t:

No worries, I think you can just leave them. I have one too because I created a bogus order to do the screen caps, there seems to be no problems.

Please be aware that import duties will still apply when the arrive in your country. These will never be labelled as gifts so for the UK anything over £18 there will be a nasty import fee on it. £4 "handling fee" from Royal Mail as well if there is even a penny to pay on imports. If the items are being delivered by someone else such as DHL etc then expect that fee to be £10+

So be warned no matter what part of the world you are in. Not much of a problem for some countries who actually have reasonable import allowances but for certain countries please be careful.

That's good to know, but I don't think they can legally mark it as gift as you actually are buying an item to be imported. Btw, what is the tariff rate for this stuff in the UK?

#110 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

If an item is a gift the allowance is upto £36 otherwise it is £18. Pretty much next to nothing and has not gone up for over 10 years.

Ok this may sound odd but do certain emails not work with registration ? It seems that any yahoo email will be rejected.

#111 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:58 AM

If an item is a gift the allowance is upto £36 otherwise it is £18. Pretty much next to nothing and has not gone up for over 10 years.

Ok this may sound odd but do certain emails not work with registration ? It seems that any yahoo email will be rejected.

Free e-mails tend to not work well. But I've registered with a gmail address and a yahoo address. Check your spam folder, maybe the reply mail went there?

wrt tariff, I meant what % do they tax? 10%? Flat fee?

#112 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:59 AM

^Hotmail also works, it did for me, since i signed up using my MSN email address

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#113 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:55 PM

hmm, my order has been prepared for shipping for a little more than a week. 已付款/出貨準備中 <_< (am getting a wee bit impatient ^_^) did it take as long as this for others, or does it take longer? :unsure:

#114 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:23 PM

for passport or id # can I just put my drivers license number since its close to it. what did other from US part?

racequeen.jpg

#115 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:49 PM

hmm, my order has been prepared for shipping for a little more than a week. 已付款/出貨準備中 <_< (am getting a wee bit impatient ^_^) did it take as long as this for others, or does it take longer? :unsure:

Depends on what you put in your order, if there is anything from the new C-ute concert, it will take a while. Because according to them, shipping for those won't start till ~Sept 15...

for passport or id # can I just put my drivers license number since its close to it. what did other from US part?

I put my passport # there (US passport), but if you don't have one, you won't be able to attend any events anyway. So, pretty much any ID number should be ok. Keep in mind that if you forget your passwd, they will ask for that number before they send you that info, so don't put in random number that you'd forget.

#116 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

hmm, my order has been prepared for shipping for a little more than a week. 已付款/出貨準備中 :good: (am getting a wee bit impatient ^_^) did it take as long as this for others, or does it take longer? :unsure:

Depends on what you put in your order, if there is anything from the new C-ute concert, it will take a while. Because according to them, shipping for those won't start till ~Sept 15...

well, my order is a berryz concert products one. im gonna make another order as well though so im not sure how long itll take!

#117 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:44 PM

hmm, my order has been prepared for shipping for a little more than a week. 已付款/出貨準備中 :good: (am getting a wee bit impatient ^_^) did it take as long as this for others, or does it take longer? :unsure:

well, my order is a berryz concert products one. im gonna make another order as well though so im not sure how long itll take!

Those too, those are from the same batch of products, also listed here, where they said:
本項商品為日本原裝空運來台,出貨時間會較一般商品略晚�
20天左右)。
(these products need to be shipped from Japan to Taiwan, shipping will occur later than other products by ~20 days). As this was mentioned on Aug 27, +20 means probably mid to late sept

#118 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

Those too, those are from the same batch of products, also listed here, where they said:
本項商品為日本原裝空運來台,出貨時間會較一般商品略晚�

20天左右)。
(these products need to be shipped from Japan to Taiwan, shipping will occur later than other products by ~20 days). As this was mentioned on Aug 27, +20 means probably mid to late sept

oh right! XD thnx soo much for clearing it up! ^_^ really appreciate the help! ^^; ^^; ^^;

#119 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

oh right! ^^; thnx soo much for clearing it up! :good: really appreciate the help! :unsure: ^_^ ^_^

You're welcome! My pleasure to help ^^; I hope that it will ship soon as well. I also have a pretty large order from the same batch ... it's been in the same state since Aug 28

#120 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:20 PM

i got myself a fake taiwan ID number but that's not a good idea if you plan to use and purchase stuff from your account

plus taiwan ID number got this weird calculating system to see if the numbers are real and stuff...but u can problaby find some tw ID number creators from the internet :good:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users