AKB48 (Mariko and Sakiko) + Bing

http://keyword.jp.ms...ng/talent01.htm
http://keyword.jp.ms...ng/talent04.htm

#5583 Guest_Divvy82_*

Guest_Divvy82_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

Oh my God, I never would have guessed!

Wow AKB, you suck. I'm quitting my fandom now and going back to the only real idol group who treat their fans with respect; Morning Musume.

:wub:

#5584 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

Sometimes the Internet is far too surreal... :wub:

#5585 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

[edited]
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#5586 jpopjunkie

jpopjunkie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

^ what about dentsu is true concerning idol groups namely AKB and MM?

#5587 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

yeah, if we are going to open the box, let's open the box... At least something we learn in the process...

#5588 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

[edited]
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#5589 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

The problem is just that so much of what is posted by 2ch-people, and especially by anti-AKB people on Western forums (who usually don't even know the mere basics of Japanese subculture and society) is infested with incorrect information, assumptions, rumors and various degrees of nonsense.

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors...

#5590 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

Without wanting to get too wrapped up in this, it's the questionable source that has people calling shenanigans.

It's not exactly difficult to imagine that many people in AKB48 might be on relatively low wages (I assume they get paid an amount by AKS, then everything else come from their individual agency work - different to H!P because they're all signed to UFA. No work, no pay). It's also not difficult to imagine that they aren't breaking even yet, given we don't know what their expenses are like, what way the money is divided, what their investment costs up until now have been. It's also not difficult to imagine that Dentsu (or some other big media giant) has a hand in their media exposure - that's how the Japanese media has always worked. And the Akimoto/Mariko relationship rumour is nothing new. The issue is that it sounds like the tabloid has taken these arbitrary rumours and moulded them into a larger, more sensational story. Once we start to extract the rumours from the text and examine them on their own, suddenly the article falls down. Individually, the rumours wouldn't exactly be mindblowing even if they were true. It's a low-level Japanese tabloid after all, and the rumours have been presented in a manner that you'd expect from such a publication.

So until something more substantial comes along than some sensationalist tabloid moulding bits of 'facts' together, coupled with 'commentary' from the depths of 2ch (3x consecutive Oricon Number 1's, and they 'aren't popular in Japan'? I doubt Dentsu's reach goes far enough to manipulate sales figures), you can imagine that people aren't going to be taking it very seriously. And nor should they, and nor will I. The whole thing reads like a tabloid and/or some 2ch-ers have sellotaped a bunch of rumours together.

#5591 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

Sounds like somebody took a bunch of old rumors about Morning Musume and H!P, and did a simple search and replace. <3
Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#5592 Rizesu

Rizesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1357 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

it´s serious, I can understand some of these things ...
Akimoto´s ambitious from the start I could see this on him ...
I don´t hate akb48, but with this I'm going to hate Akimoto ...
that guy´s dirty!
AKB48, they´re famous and that´s good, the girls work hard ... <3
but this damn Akimoto is so dirty ...
my mind is a mess >.<
Posted Image
credits: Nouciel.

#5593 jpopjunkie

jpopjunkie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

This will be the first and last time I say this on H!O: I'm translating a Japanese page about Dentsu, it's been posted before by amon009tk before (look at his post history). That page has diverse content - truth as well as rumours and dirty secrets. The translation will take a long time, at least more than two months, since the page has lots of information and rumours. I will try to translate it ALL. When it's done, you'll know about it. The page was just created this year so not much people know it exists. This should go without saying, but it's people's choice to believe in it or not.

Anyways, yeah, back to the topic of this thread...

i know this stuff goes on in the real world. but does it go on in the idol world? thats the thing about conspiracy theorists, they flap their gums like they know what they are talking about but when it comes time to get into specifics, they never deliver.
idol groups like MM are small fry. why would anybody try and keep them down lol. they've been mediocre for much longer than AKB has been popular.
but really though, how is anybody gonna take that amon009tk seriously? there are obvious signs that he is off his rocker... talking about spies and koreans. i bet he even thinks koreans are the ones that bombed pearl harbor

and notice how people who come up with these conspiracy theory's are always the ones bitter or butthurt about something. yeah, when MM had massive success in the past, it was all legit... but when another idol group gets successful something is wrong? good one

#5594 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

The akb48 girls themselves have said their salary didn't increase much when their singles started selling more.

As some have said here, I'm sure a lot of the money going around comes from the agencies(so now that all members have their own agencys this applys to all members).
I can bet that girls under ohtapro, horipro and watanabe make the most(with the ones with the most work probably making more money than ones with less work), whereas say the 2 on atelier duncan, probably make less.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#5595 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:21 PM

Going to post this again, it's an article about agencies, and is quite interesting (first part didn't do much to me):

http://neojaponisme....ystem-part-two/

And please, if the guy is dirty, at least tell us something... the worst is the tone not the facts or the rumours....

#5596 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:21 PM

But the most important thing is that it's all a Korean plot. I thought that was Kim Jong-Il that I saw backstage at AX! <3
Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#5597 reina*

reina*

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

^ <3

Why is it when a group is starting to become famous people love to start rumors about them? When MM was starting to reach popularity they had so rumors about members sleeping around, plastic surgery, anything they could think of to try and bring them down. Honestly I don't get it! All this slander and rumors isn't going to stop a group from being popular. Look at girls generation they've had so many rumors and "scandals" yet they are still 1 selling girl group in Korea right now. AKB is popular right now I know some people don't like or understand it but it is what it is and honestly get on with your life! Idols aren't that big of a deal. They are human just like you and me.

#5598 amon009tk

amon009tk

Auditioning...

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

Now, I'll try to translate the important parts of the articles of Shukan Bunshun (a weekly journal) which I posted linkages of.

First, please note the following relation:

AKB48 - Akimoto(producer) - AKS(management company) - Dentsu(sponsor)

Where Dentsu is the biggest advertising company in Japan which can control almost all Japanese media including TV media. Lots of Dentsu staff are Korean originally. Dentsu is related to a Japanese mafia group, Yamaguchi-Gumi. Dentsu has made up "Korea-boom" before in Japan. These are well-known things for Japanese ppl.

Shukan Bunshun mainly revealed the following 5 things in Feb 2010:

(1) The boss of AKS, Kubota, sometimes calls some AKB48 members (they're called "pleasing group" by other members) into his apartment, and some staff are really angry murmuring kinda "we are not working for bringing up his lovers!!" (from AKS staff)

(2) I also had sex with him. (from a former member of AKB48)

(3) Shinoda was invited to AKB48 by Kubota and lives in the same apartment as his. She has one of his credit cards in her wallet. (from another AKS staff)

About these 3 things, Kubota denied and said he was going to take Bunshun to court, but Bunshun said they were so confident in the sources and the content of the article. Bunshun is a famous journal which revealed lots of goverment corruptions so far.

Next, Bunshun revealed the following thing in May 2010:

(4) AKB48 members' incomes are about 1.2 million yen a year in spite of the fact that they're so busy all day long. However, you could buy anything you want by Kubota's credit card if you're favorite of Kubota and date with him. For example, Maeda is. (from a father of an AKB48 member)

Note that you need 3 million yen at least to live in Japan by yourself.

(5) I didn't know it, but maybe it can't be helped because AKS hasn't any profit yet. Even I have never got paid from AKS except my royalties. (Akimoto replied)

Note that Akimoto heard it and replied.

AKB48 is supposed to be the most popular idol group in Japan. However, NO PROFIT YET. Weird... I'm exhausted translating... Thank you for many comments. I'll read them later. I'm not good at English. Literal English may help me. Again, I don't care if you'll keep being their fans, or not. Truth is truth. I got to go to bed now.

#5599 jpopjunkie

jpopjunkie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

lol, so bunshun tells the truth? they've been sued in the past, and have lost in court before. lol
its a tabloid, meaning no proof
AKB is so big right now, that if there was any undeniable truth to the article. it would be all over the news... but instead nobody in Japan gives a shit. except for bitter harowota :D

edit:
where are the pictures??? they always seem to have pictures when they bust Hello!project members :w00t:

#5600 izrael

izrael

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

^
^
Even if it's true it's not too shocking. One of the former member of AKB48 did an AV, of course she's been doing some "extra" work before that. But does it matter? I don't know about the others but to me it doesn't matter. I'm more into SKE48 anyway. :D
http://nagoya48.blogspot.com/ - SKE48's blog translation. There is no such thing as too much -yuri-.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users