• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 GammaFunction

GammaFunction

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:07 PM

I was just looking around on YouTube today, and found this funny segment (on the August 2nd episode of Zenigata Hintaro ) about a Berries Koubou fan. Needless to say, it's a really interesting look into the life of a native H!P fan. The whole segment is pretty hilarious, but see for yourself.
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

#2 craig

craig

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:32 PM

He looked young for 38. His diet is awfull though.

Momoko talks so fast!

#3 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:25 PM

hey! genki sudo is there at the show :w00t!:

#4 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:51 AM

At first thought, its okay to be a fan at that age. But the dress was kind of to far for me haha. The plus side, atleast he doesn't live with his mother

racequeen.jpg

#5 GammaFunction

GammaFunction

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 01:28 AM

At first thought, its okay to be a fan at that age. But the dress was kind of to far for me haha. The plus side, atleast he doesn't live with his mother

That would have been too much.

#6 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:58 AM

that is too much

#7 taopix

taopix

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:03 AM

well.. anyone other than 8-12 years old girls who are a berryz koubou fan are nutty, at least to me. it's just........ wrong.

#8 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:51 AM

well.. anyone other than 8-12 years old girls who are a berryz koubou fan are nutty, at least to me. it's just........ wrong.

exactly! XD

I think it's perfectly ok to be a fan. I mean he was 38 right? H!P started when...like 8/9 years ago, so he was about 29 when he could have become a fan of H!P. Looking at his life-style it seems kinda sad, he lives in the tiny little apartment, not married; if he's in his late 20s/early 30s and living like that and Berryz give him some joy, then I say let him have it (it's more out of pity). It's just that when it seem like he would actually meet one of the members I was actually scared for her safety :D . Luckily it was just a phone thing. I'd hate to see any of the H!P idols actually meet one of their crazy eccentric fans because it might put her off and dislike many of the fans secretly wondering at hand-shake things whether this guy will go home and wear a dress trying to immitate her. I think it's cool if it's just in your home and it makes you happy but actually coming out and showing it to people (and the idol) is a completely different matter; then you're not really honoring the idol as much as creeping her out (...unless they actually like those kinds of fans :huh ).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#9 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:40 AM

lol, that guy is about as messy as I am.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#10 JDM_Wasabi

JDM_Wasabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:42 PM

That dress was too much for me.. ::P:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#11 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:21 AM

I forgot one more thing, yellow is not his color :P

racequeen.jpg

#12 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 11:16 AM

Him wearing that dress had me LOL. He knew the dance steps pretty well though, I was quite impressed by that.
Are you guys sure he was a genuine fan, and not just some actor posing as a fan? I don't know why but that thought occured to me... :unsure

#13 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 02:27 PM

The only thing make me bursting with laughter was when he was set up to meet with an H!P member. For a minute I guess man..this dude sure is lucky.But as he knows the truth...Hahahahahaha. ::P: ::P: ...I don't want to spoil it just watch the part 3.

#14 taopix

taopix

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 02:52 PM

Him wearing that dress had me LOL. He knew the dance steps pretty well though, I was quite impressed by that.
Are you guys sure he was a genuine fan, and not just some actor posing as a fan? I don't know why but that thought occured to me... :unsure

of course he's a true hardcore. if you go to HP! concerts you'll found even more middle aged men that are 'better' than him.

#15 craig

craig

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image :)

#16 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts