• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3821 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:54 AM

I especially like the minna no terebi performance medley with hinoi team. I think they make perfect backup singers and dancers to aya. :ph34r:

ahh, is this the performance you speak of?
http://www.veoh.com/...v3873176kFEqXFy

Aya and Hinoi Team also did a cover together of "Pecori Night" on minna no terebi:
http://www.veoh.com/...v387054spJpQFhg

What I find kind of funny is that Asuka Hinoi is the obvious leader in all of the Hinoi Team performances, except when Aya is there!

Whoa.. in the Pecori Night clip, that's a big transition from cute red outfitted Ayaya to grandma haired odd glasses hideous green sweater Aya...

I loved Minna no Terebi/Utawara... too bad it became a one hour KATTUN show and ultimately failed.
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3822 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:19 AM

Yes, that was too bad indeed. The format suited her way better than Meringue.

Anyone know what this is all about?
Posted ImagePlus the news report that article was capped from: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bezi5i

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3823 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:50 AM

Yes, that was too bad indeed. The format suited her way better than Meringue.

Anyone know what this is all about?
Posted ImagePlus the news report that article was capped from: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bezi5i

So the article on the right has nothing to do with Aya (the Cocco Haha), but I think you may have gathered that from the broadcast.

The gist is that Ayaya is going to be in a play in August (8/1) - she'll be playing an idol, her costar will be playing an actor, and they help each other out somehow.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3824 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:52 PM

My phrasing was a bit off. Lol
That picture is from the news report uploaded at sendspace. And in that news report they were talking about that newspaper article.
Pheeeew!

So that means I have to plan my Japan trip in August, ey?

Found several sweet early (2001) performances by young Aya (not that she's old now :-)
First one already in the RS folder (see updates)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3825 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:51 PM

Just bought my first Matsuura album, X3. It came in the mail today and I'm listening to it now. I've only heard Aya on mp3s and concerts on my computer. Since my speakers aren't the greatest and I'm listening to CD-quality on a good set of headphones I am noticing that Aya's voice is better than I thought. I knew it was good but even better on CD. Now I just need to get T.W.O and Naked Songs...

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3826 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:19 AM

Now I just need to get T.W.O and Naked Songs...

What about First Kiss? :o

Personally, I'm lucky enough to live (semi) close to a Book Off and I was able to get the special editions of First Kiss, T.W.O. and X3 together all for under $30. Was definitely worth the drive.

#3827 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:16 AM

My phrasing was a bit off. Lol
That picture is from the news report uploaded at sendspace. And in that news report they were talking about that newspaper article.
Pheeeew!

So that means I have to plan my Japan trip in August, ey?

Found several sweet early (2001) performances by young Aya (not that she's old now :-)
First one already in the RS folder (see updates)
Posted ImagePosted Image

humm a lot diference to the current ayaya hun?? aheahehae so child face :o

Cocco if is the girl i know is a other singer ^^ and i like her too ehhehe

try get an autograph from ayaya for us :D
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3828 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:07 AM

Now I just need to get T.W.O and Naked Songs...

What about First Kiss? XD

Personally, I'm lucky enough to live (semi) close to a Book Off and I was able to get the special editions of First Kiss, T.W.O. and X3 together all for under $30. Was definitely worth the drive.

Between X3, T.W.O and Naked Songs I'll have the majorty of my favorite Aya tunes, except for Momoiro Kataomoi, which is on the Best album. The reason I didn't get Best 1 was because some of my favs, like Get Up! Rapper and The Bigaku and others aren't on it.

When I lived in Japan my host father showed me Book Off and another used/new music and movie store. Big mistake, I laid down a lot of yen at those two places. But it was worth it to get the Hello!Project goodness!

#3829 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:02 AM

Between X3, T.W.O and Naked Songs I'll have the majorty of my favorite Aya tunes, except for Momoiro Kataomoi, which is on the Best album.

you do know that Momoiro Kataomoi is track 4 on T.W.O, right? it would've been a bit weird if she had released one of her biggest hits only on her Best album.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#3830 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:48 PM

Between X3, T.W.O and Naked Songs I'll have the majorty of my favorite Aya tunes, except for Momoiro Kataomoi, which is on the Best album.

you do know that Momoiro Kataomoi is track 4 on T.W.O, right? it would've been a bit weird if she had released one of her biggest hits only on her Best album.

i didn't know that. I was going by the track listing in my iTunes and I had forgotten had deleted some duplicate songs. I had left Momoiro Kataomoi on Best but deleted it from T.W.O. Thanks for the info!

#3831 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

humm a lot diference to the current ayaya hun?? aheahehae so child face :D
try get an autograph from ayaya for us XD

Indeed. Yet a child. Uploaded some more vids from that era, including a 3nin Matsuri one. They're all so young, young, young..... XD
Posted Image
And lol. Sure will. Anyone got her address?

Ayaya3.jpg

#3832 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

humm a lot diference to the current ayaya hun?? aheahehae so child face XD
try get an autograph from ayaya for us :blush:

Indeed. Yet a child. Uploaded some more vids from that era, including a 3nin Matsuri one. They're all so young, young, young..... :sob:
Posted Image
And lol. Sure will. Anyone got her address?

Well, it would be that house in Himeji that doesn't say "Matsuura" on it... but she's probably in Tokyo right now... so hrm...

___

#3833 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

Well that's a start. How difficult can it be finding an idol in Toyko :ongaku:

20 new files in the RS folder today (see updates on the bottom of the page)

And the new "Meringue no kimochi" episode on the tracker. Nice show actually
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3834 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:06 PM

...I'm listening to CD-quality on a good set of headphones I am noticing that Aya's voice is better than I thought...

Yes, if you will truly attention her voice and voices of other Japanese singers instead of reviews and opinions of kids, you will notice that Four Great Voices Of Japan are Namie Amuro, Hikaru Utada, Tomiko Ban, and Matsuura. You should purchase all Matsuura albums even you repeat some songs, I have all including Best 1 and I do not regret cost which is more than yours because I purchase in greedy Japanese book store in LA, albums are about USD 37.95 = JPY 4,561.

Matt: you are astonishing!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3835 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

Matt: you are astonishing!

I know :ongaku:

Ayaya3.jpg

#3836 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:28 AM

because I purchase in greedy Japanese book store in LA, albums are about USD 37.95 = JPY 4,561.

Ahh, that wouldn't happen to be the Kinokuniya store in Downtown LA, would it? The only Aya stuff that I have ever found in there was a single copy of Suna wo Kamu You ni... Namida, and I haven't seen anything since.

And, yeah, they are quite expensive!!

#3837 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:10 AM

because I purchase in greedy Japanese book store in LA, albums are about USD 37.95 = JPY 4,561.

Ahh, that wouldn't happen to be the Kinokuniya store in Downtown LA, would it? The only Aya stuff that I have ever found in there was a single copy of Suna wo Kamu You ni... Namida, and I haven't seen anything since.

No, not Kinokuniya, they never have albums by Matsuura! although they had Biyuden album and some others recordings I like. I bought all Matsuura albums in Asahiya in Torrance, used to be in Mitsuya shopping center, do you know this one? but now they have moved to new Marukai center on Hawthorne, I have not been to new store yet, I live and work very north of there and I don't go to South Bay area except sometimes special weekend trips for shopping with aunt (or special trips to buy CDs!) Asahiya also has store Sawtelle Ave and Olympic near UCLA, anyway they are same greedy as Kinokuniya, for sure, so most recent album Naked Songs I purchased on line, just as good and $10 cheaper, free shipping, just have patience, yes?

P.S. Welcome to H!O, I sent you personal message, please look.

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3838 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:37 AM

No, not Kinokuniya, they never have albums by Matsuura! although they had Biyuden album and some others recordings I like. I bought all Matsuura albums in Asahiya in Torrance, used to be in Mitsuya shopping center, do you know this one? but now they have moved to new Marukai center on Hawthorne, I have not been to new store yet, I live and work very north of there and I don't go to South Bay area except sometimes special weekend trips for shopping with aunt (or special trips to buy CDs!) Asahiya also has store Sawtelle Ave and Olympic near UCLA, anyway they are same greedy as Kinokuniya, for sure, so most recent album Naked Songs I purchased on line, just as good and $10 cheaper, free shipping, just have patience, yes?

P.S. Welcome to H!O, I sent you personal message, please look.

If you're going to be at those stores in those neighborhoods, you should really be checking out the Book-Offs in the Pacific Square Market in Gardena and the one in Rolling Hills

___

#3839 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:08 PM

Short previews of five of the songs on the new GAM album (the unknown ones of course - duh!):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2qwdm

Ayaya3.jpg

#3840 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:14 PM

Short previews of five of the songs on the new GAM album (the unknown ones of course - duh!):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2qwdm

thank you for that :blink:
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users