• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3681 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

Can you imagine.. if she were dating a guy that for some ungodly reason would cheat on her, he'd probably feel like he was being watched by her everywhere he went! :lol:

Sounds like the ending of a horror movie or Jigoku Shoujo episode except in those cases the Ayaya images would come to life to torment the person.

#3682 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:47 PM

Can you imagine.. if she were dating a guy that for some ungodly reason would cheat on her, he'd probably feel like he was being watched by her everywhere he went! :lol:

eh... guys who cheat can do so even with a picture of their girlfriend on the nightstand and their other girl in their bed.
and for any guy who has got it together enough to land Aya, she'd probably be so busy most of the time that the temptation would be pretty easy.
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3683 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:33 AM

what's news about Ayaya today..???

Well she had a dinner show on the 8th, but I wasn't there. Lol

Wow, Matt! Surprising coincidence, yes? I was not there too!

I was in Santa Cruz with my aunt and uncle, visiting my cousins at university. Where were you? What did you eat for dinner that night? Matsuura ate fish and rice and vegetables for her dinner, a couple of hours before the show. I ate chicken soup and soft part of bread, not crust part, I could not eat anything hard because my wisdom tooth was extracted by surgery the previous day.

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3684 debbie

debbie

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:47 AM

haha.. i think that the replies are cute!!! haha...

#3685 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

P.S. Day before my wisdom tooth extraction, I received Matsuura latest album Naked Songs in mail, yes? So I listened this album in my car driving to work and to home on Friday, before visit to dental surgery.

Anyway, this Naked Songs is best album ever by Matsuura! Truth! This is Matsuura's first whole jazz singer album, all songs are jazz style and this is her artistic nature, certain! Maybe you think "I don't want to buy! so many songs that she has recorded before!" but these songs have completely different sound in jazz!

Okay, she is not very good to pronounce English songs, but song does not need proper pronunciation sometimes, yes? Song needs musical ability and emotion, Matsuura has this. I hope she will continue this musical direction, maybe write songs and sing with Keiko Matsui band, long long career!

Naked Songs cover, Keiko Matsui who is jazz musician long time with very nice husband and two daughters:

Posted Image Posted Image

#3686 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:25 PM

Anyone got the slightest idea what the hell this thing is?

Posted Image
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3687 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:34 PM

Reminds me of this commercial. Not to be confused with this.

I have no idea why it'd be on a DVD cover.

#3688 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:40 PM

I have no idea why it'd be on a DVD cover.

I think that's what it is...
The DVD cover does say "Tsuppuri Dosukoi!"
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3689 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:41 PM

INSANITY !!!!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3690 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:01 AM

Okay, she is not very good to pronounce English songs, but song does not need proper pronunciation sometimes, yes? Song needs musical ability and emotion, Matsuura has this. I hope she will continue this musical direction, maybe write songs and sing with Keiko Matsui band, long long career!

I agree with the pronunciation. At first it took some getting use to but I actually prefer her version of "Don't Know Why" over Norah Jones's. It's all about the rhythm, the tones, just the way she sings that song, especially in the chorus ("My heart is drenched in wine..."). Aya's an awesome singer and it would be neat to hear more songs like this. I'd like to hear more English covers, mainly because she took a good song and made it her own.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#3691 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:09 PM

what's news about Ayaya today..???

Well she had a dinner show on the 8th, but I wasn't there. Lol

Wow, Matt! Surprising coincidence, yes? I was not there too!

I was in Santa Cruz with my aunt and uncle, visiting my cousins at university. Where were you? What did you eat for dinner that night? Matsuura ate fish and rice and vegetables for her dinner, a couple of hours before the show. I ate chicken soup and soft part of bread, not crust part, I could not eat anything hard because my wisdom tooth was extracted by surgery the previous day.

Well, I was just on my way to the event, when I got an urgent call from a friend asking me to replace him in the annual human-alligator wrestling contest.
Needless to say I won and had some good gater steak afterwards, though I would've preferred Aya's presence to that of a hungry reptile any time!

A lot of work for me right now in RL, so I'm rather quiet now here and not much going on in the RS folders, I'm happy to manage the things/uploads as they are. But that will change in two weeks the latest again :-)

On a happier note I found an episode of Aya (her second one) of her new show "Meringue no kimochi".
She somewhat gives the impression that she hasn't arrived there yet, and quite frankly I don't know if that format is right for her at this point in time.
Aside from her still looking like grandma...
But still nice to see her in action again :ph34r:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3692 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:18 PM

Maybe she was pregnant and the whole story was a cover while she had it "taken care of"?

Miki can't get her pregnant and there is no one else for Aya!

Uh...I thought Aya was secretly going out with Keita Tachibana from w-inds. ...?

Some Ayaya pics from the streets of Tokyo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Here's one with the photographer, too. I couldn't resist three Ayayas in a row...

Bottom line: :P Ayaya :P owns the entire place! :ph34r: :lol: :P

<3
Ayaya is everywhere. Ayaya is watching the Japanese people. I want to go to Japan. I want Aya to watch me. XD Ayaya!!!

#3693 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:33 PM

Uh...I thought Aya was secretly going out with Keita Tachibana from w-inds. ...?

Words of blasphemy. Prepare to be stoned with Aya DVDs!!! :lol:

Aya and Miki = Innocence in White :ph34r:
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3694 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:47 AM

Prepare to be stoned with Aya DVDs!!! :ph34r:

Oh please! I'd like that.. especially if I get to hang onto them.
May I love you forever?

#3695 NatsuNoCheri

NatsuNoCheri

Sayaka Kitahara's no. 1 Wota

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:36 AM

Words of blasphemy. Prepare to be stoned with Aya DVDs!!! XD

Aya and Miki = Innocence in White :blink:
Posted Image

Oooh goody, Aya DVDs.
Innocence...*gigglesnort*...suuurrre...

#3696 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:53 PM

The new weekly review is finished:
Redirect
Direct Link
This week

And don't forget to visit the RS folders (linked on the review main page)

Ayaya3.jpg

#3697 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:22 AM

Btw..do havw Ayaya Movie..???
tenshi No Utagoe..???

How about Kiga Tsukeba Anata...???

i don't know the name of the movie....but, the song theme is Kiga Tsukeba Anata...:lol:

Haven't found Tenshi so far, but I haven't gone through all DVDs yet.
As for Kiga.... that was her 17th single, and it was featured in several commercials I think, but I've never heard it associated with any movie. Does anyone know more?

Btw Aya is scheduled on Tuesday's Uta Doki, singing "Toki no Nagare ni Mi o Makase" with Miki Hirayama

Ayaya3.jpg

#3698 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 04:37 AM

The new weekly review is finished:
Redirect
Direct Link
This week

And don't forget to visit the RS folders (linked on the review main page)

Wow, Matt! excellent report! except I don't think Keiko Matsui actually plays keyboard for Matsuura concerts or recordings, Matsui is among most famous jazz musicians in whole world for last 15 years and maybe does not even know Matsuura's name but this is a nice idea anyway, I support completely!

P.S. Did you eat the alligator? I do not know what is alligator taste, you could ask Takahashi, she knows!

#3699 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

Let's try this again...

The only thing better than 3 Ayas trying to sell you tea is...
50 Matsuura Ayas selling you tea!

or...

- Sexy Aya in a sexy black dress selling you sexy come-come lemon tea... sexy
- Aya in a blue dress licking a lemon to sell you tea
- Aya singing a new song for a tea commercial that becomes a single
- Aya getting hot and sweaty to sell you tea
- Aya getting close up and singing to you in pseudoFrench to sell tea (and have Tsuji imitate her later)
- Aya singing in scat to sell you tea, again allowing another Tsuji imitation later

or...

- Aya gets wet and sings her best song ever to sell you hair products, with a capella flares

___

#3700 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:16 PM

Wow, Matt! excellent report! except I don't think Keiko Matsui actually plays keyboard for Matsuura concerts or recordings, Matsui is among most famous jazz musicians in whole world for last 15 years and maybe does not even know Matsuura's name but this is a nice idea anyway, I support completely!
P.S. Did you eat the alligator? I do not know what is alligator taste, you could ask Takahashi, she knows!

Ah okay, I misunderstood you there. I thought she was the female keyboarder who played with Aya on her last concert tour.
And I once actually ate alligator meat, can't say that it made a lasting impression on me though. But I'll ask Ai the next time I fly over to meet her :-)))

Let's try this again...

Oh dear, loads of youtube links on the next review :-))))
Gonna convert them today and upload them to RS. Thx mate :-)

Aya has appeared (alongside her Meringue no kimochi co-hosts) in an edition of Rajikaru today. Odd little number B)
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users