• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3261 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

So today I went to this Japanese marketplace...

And I bought Gogo no Koucha milk tea! I spent really a long time trying to find the exact right brand n everything. While I was drinking it I kept having to surpress the urge to throw my head back, take a really long swig, and go "AH!" XD

It was actually pretty tasty, although a lil' too sweet for my tastes. Kinda like regular iced tea...with milk in it...a little watered down...a lot of sugar...and maybe some fruit flavoring?

#3262 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:03 AM

Or maybe lights is making her teeth look strange, just as lights is making her skin look strange! too dark and too brown.

P.S. to Nessy: did you ever drink Thailand type iced tea? sweet! and milk! like you describe. Yuck.

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3263 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:47 AM

And I bought Gogo no Koucha milk tea! I spent really a long time trying to find the exact right brand n everything. While I was drinking it I kept having to surpress the urge to throw my head back, take a really long swig, and go "AH!" XD

It was actually pretty tasty, although a lil' too sweet for my tastes. Kinda like regular iced tea...with milk in it...a little watered down...a lot of sugar...and maybe some fruit flavoring?

I've only tried the regular and lemon tea... that's all they have at the supermarket up here. The lemon type was really good but the regular wasn't as tasty as it should be. I'm actually still using the bottle as my water bottle in my room after all this time!
May I love you forever?

#3264 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

So do I have too much free time on my hands? Not really. Guess I'm just a nut. Why else would one take 100 lo-res pictures and remove all those "SAMPLE"s....
So here's Aya's pics from the 2007 Winter 2007 Concert Photobook. Not perfect by a long shot but hey....
That's the original size of the images: Posted Image

And here's the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7a7e7o

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3265 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

^ That was an insane amount of effort you put in there! :lol:

But that's your future wife, so you surely had fun! Nice way to spend a short holiday :c13:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3266 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:45 PM

I just couldn't stand "SAMPLE" plastered all over our darling's face :crying

And the new weekly review is finished: http://www.angelfire...aya1/review.htm

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3267 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:07 AM

And I bought Gogo no Koucha milk tea! I spent really a long time trying to find the exact right brand n everything. While I was drinking it I kept having to surpress the urge to throw my head back, take a really long swig, and go "AH!" :lol:

Interesting. Tea with milk always has such a disgusting color. Lol
But for Aya's sake I would close my eyes XD

Btw wiki.theppn.org is back :lol:

Ayaya3.jpg

#3268 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:35 AM

So do I have too much free time on my hands? Not really. Guess I'm just a nut. Why else would one take 100 lo-res pictures and remove all those "SAMPLE"s....
So here's Aya's pics from the 2007 Winter 2007 Concert Photobook. Not perfect by a long shot but hey....

And here's the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7a7e7o

You don't know how many hours I've spent cleaning text off of pictures like that... I think I'm done for quite a while. Made me very quick with photoshop though! Thanks matt.

And the new weekly review is finished: http://www.angelfire...aya1/review.htm

Very cool. Did I miss the Aya curves discussion? Somehow I didn't even notice it. :unsure Anyway, here's the video of Yossi impersonating Aya for anyone who's never seen it.

Aya Matsuura & Yoshizawa Hitomi - Yossie Impersonates Ayaya Singing Love Namidaio.mpg 15MB 1:19

Posted Image
PS, I stole your cap, matt >_>.
May I love you forever?

#3269 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:26 PM

^ Thanks for the constant uploads tern ! :wink:

Hey Mattthecat, nice commercial for "Gogo no kocha"! But I don't get it: Is it "legal" or acceptable in Japan to advertise two products at the same time, in the same commercial? Ayaya is wearing Adidas clothes and clearly shows them off while advertising ice tea (or whatever "gogo no kocha" is)!!! XD

#3270 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:23 PM

uuu getting yossie singing love namidairo :blink: coments later :lol:
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3271 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

I wouldn't have minded that at all, but angelfire does. Lol
They don't allow outside linkage
Posted Image

Hey Mattthecat, nice commercial for "Gogo no kocha"! But I don't get it: Is it "legal" or acceptable in Japan to advertise two products at the same time, in the same commercial? Ayaya is wearing Adidas clothes and clearly shows them off while advertising ice tea (or whatever "gogo no kocha" is)!!! :blink:

Very good and interesting question to which I have no answer :blush

Ayaya3.jpg

#3272 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:39 PM

^ Thanks for the constant uploads tern ! :wink:

Hey Mattthecat, nice commercial for "Gogo no kocha"! But I don't get it: Is it "legal" or acceptable in Japan to advertise two products at the same time, in the same commercial? Ayaya is wearing Adidas clothes and clearly shows them off while advertising ice tea (or whatever "gogo no kocha" is)!!! :blink:

Could be that Gogo no kocha is made by a subsidiary company of Adidas or it could be a joint venture by the two companies advertising both products for the price of one commercial.

#3273 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:50 PM

Aya Matsuura & Yoshizawa Hitomi - Yossie Impersonates Ayaya Singing Love Namidaio.mpg

Yossie at her best :c16: ! I must admit I don't see this side of her too often!

Also, glad to see Ayaya didn't take offense! But boy, did I laugh my butt off!

#3274 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:48 PM

Not sure about the legality of secondary promotion in CMs but if you look you'll start looking you may notice it in a lot of commercials. Would mean more advertising/exposure for people with TVRs to ignore and others to download and watch repeatedly. Two birds with one stone if you will.

#3275 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:54 PM

I wouldn't have minded that at all, but angelfire does. Lol
They don't allow outside linkage

Opps, it looks like it busted the pic on your page as well, sorry man. It may just not be sending the pic to my ip though.

I decided to just take one of my own and add it to my webspace. I dunno what I'll do when I graduate from college and lose my unlimited bandwidth. Last November, I had 90gb uploaded from the school servers. :blink:

Aya Matsuura & Yoshizawa Hitomi - Yossie Impersonates Ayaya Singing Love Namidaio.mpg

Yossie at her best :c16: ! I must admit I don't see this side of her too often!

Also, glad to see Ayaya didn't take offense! But boy, did I laugh my butt off!

Haha, yeah. A friend of mine sent this to me and it was one of my first Aya clips (at the time I was thinking "who is that other girl?" :lol: ) But anyway, it's awesome.
May I love you forever?

#3276 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:28 PM

Opps, it looks like it busted the pic on your page as well, sorry man. It may just not be sending the pic to my ip though.

Can't imagine how that would be possible, but I uploaded it again. Working now.

Here is the first half of the third batch of concert pics (plus one add of the blue ones):
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3277 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:30 PM

...Anyway, here's the video of Yossi impersonating Aya for anyone who's never seen it.

Aya Matsuura & Yoshizawa Hitomi - Yossie Impersonates Ayaya Singing Love Namidaio.mpg 15MB 1:19

This is too funny! also Matsuura impersonate her own self! and Yoshizawa her backup! Too funny!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3278 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:34 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3279 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:22 PM

Not sure about the legality of secondary promotion in CMs but if you look you'll start looking you may notice it in a lot of commercials.

Probably. Anyhow, double promotion means double money for our girl and we do want that, don't we? :blink:

#3280 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:46 PM

Second half of the white-green dress piccies:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users