10781 replies to this topic

#3201 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

This week's review is out: http://www.angelfire...aya6/2007-6.htm

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3202 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:30 AM

Here's a bunch of Aya mp3's of various types. Slave, I recommend you get "Suna wo Kamu You ni Namida" and "Ki ga Tsukeba Anata" instrumentals. They would be great for singing.

There are also "Goto Maki & Aya Matsuura - Memory Seishun no Hikari" and the recent Utawara performance "Aya Matsuura & Yuko Kon - Koi no Kisetsu" which is an absolute must-have!

Assorted Aya Music

This week's review is out: http://www.angelfire...aya6/2007-6.htm

Very nice. Great way to finish off the week with those pictures!

Also, here's that other video:

Aya Matsuura - Love Namida Iro (NHK Kayou Charity Concert- 2002-09-21) 55MB, 5:31
May I love you forever?

#3203 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:52 AM

Wow, Matt, you are great reporter! Be prepared for No Bell LOL Literature Prize!

P.S. I really like Matsuura Playing Cards, especially Aces! Fun!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3204 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:58 AM

Did everybody/anybody see this Matthew's Best Hit TV featuring Aya? I think it's promotion for LOVE Namida Iro, but not too much of the talk is focused on the single XD It's very, very, very cute! here's the link if anyone is interested in seeing it (I did not upload this video). It's subtitled, but there's tons more Aya BHTV there.

#3205 supapurin

supapurin

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:10 AM

Re: Aya's new Gogo MilkTea CM

Aya has great curves
she needs to show them off more.
More jeans and tight shirts.

(count the syllables)
The Supapurin is on hiatus.
He will no longer be contributing translations, synopses, screencaps, etc. - activities he loved - due to a kangaroo court lynching that made him decide to withdraw from participation in this forum.

___
The Supapurin was a fan of Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Goto Maki, and Nakazawa Yuko, and Utaban.
He hopes that you continue to enjoy H!P, and that you avoid the cabal that has "run him out of town."

#3206 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:27 PM

Did everybody/anybody see this Matthew's Best Hit TV featuring Aya? I think it's promotion for LOVE Namida Iro, but not too much of the talk is focused on the single XD It's very, very, very cute! here's the link if anyone is interested in seeing it (I did not upload this video). It's subtitled, but there's tons more Aya BHTV there.

Yeah that was a good episode, if only all MBHTV was subbed....there are loads of episodes with H!P acts.

Aya has great curves

Noooooooooooo :( She's no Maki (
Spoiler
) to be showing it off! :lol:
edit: please don't hate me Maki fans...its a joke!
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

#3207 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:29 PM

Aya has great curves

I totally agree hmmm... and how about a few swimsuit too but second though she did that 1000 of male fan would bleed to death (though the nose)
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3208 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

Noooooooooooo :D She's no Maki (

Spoiler
) to be showing it off! :)

Whoa, ain't that pushin' it a bit too far even if you're not a Gotou (:D) fan?

Thanks Tern!!!

-sLaVE4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3209 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:22 AM

Also, here's that other video:
Aya Matsuura - Love Namida Iro (NHK Kayou Charity Concert- 2002-09-21) 55MB, 5:31

Thx tern

Wow, Matt, you are great reporter! Be prepared for No Bell LOL Literature Prize!
P.S. I really like Matsuura Playing Cards, especially Aces! Fun!

Hehehe. Will Aya hand out the award?

Did everybody/anybody see this Matthew's Best Hit TV featuring Aya? I think it's promotion for LOVE Namida Iro, but not too much of the talk is focused on the single :) It's very, very, very cute! here's the link if anyone is interested in seeing it (I did not upload this video). It's subtitled, but there's tons more Aya BHTV there.

And they're all classics. There's a torrent on jphip with several of Ayaya's appearances on Matthew's show, including this one I think

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3210 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:33 AM

And they're all classics. There's a torrent on jphip with several of Ayaya's appearances on Matthew's show, including this one I think

Oh my, I need to get those. My Aya collection is incomplete without them!
May I love you forever?

#3211 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:30 PM

Noooooooooooo XD She's no Maki (

Spoiler
) to be showing it off! XD

Whoa, ain't that pushin' it a bit too far even if you're not a Gotou (:)) fan?
-sLaVE4MM

Maybe it is, sorry :) . I'm used to saying that sort of thing to a friend who's a Maki fan but i won't do it here.
Still, just because Aya has curves doesn't mean she has to show them off with tight clothes....I guess i wouldnt make a great member of the PTA would i? XD
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

#3212 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:48 PM

Piccies time again :rolleyes
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Btw does anyone know what happened to http://wiki.theppn.org? I know they have had server problems before, but they've been gone for quite some time now.

Ayaya3.jpg

#3213 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

Aya with glasses, oh that's good stuff :XD:

And sadly wiki theppn seems to be non existant by now

#3214 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

Aya with glasses, oh that's good stuff :XD:

Wuz afraid of that. What a shame :crying

Does anyone know whether Aya is near- or farsighted?

Ayaya3.jpg

#3215 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:33 PM

Does anyone know whether Aya is near- or farsighted?

She's too young to be far-sighted. However, she has been walking around in behind-the-stage footage (for example, in Live in Shanghai dvd) too often wearing glasses, so I persume she is short sighted and I love it because I ADORE women with glasses :c16:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3216 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:52 PM

She's too young to be far-sighted. However, she has been walking around in behind-the-stage footage (for example, in Live in Shanghai dvd) too often wearing glasses, so I persume she is short sighted and I love it because I ADORE women with glasses :c16:

That was my guess too. And I love it too as I had to buy my first pair of glasses too a year ago (yeah yeah I'm old :rolleyes )

Ayaya3.jpg

#3217 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

All the best wishes to my favorite Nasaist :c16:
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3218 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

oh thats so nice of you Mattthecat besure to make me one on my birthday

sorry Fumiko i not very good at photo shop so for your birthday i made you a cake
a cake fitting for the rcoket doctor
Posted Image
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3219 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:25 AM

Yes, I noticed that too. I really hope it's not gone because there was a lot of information on there and I used to visit many times each week.

That was my guess too. And I love it too as I had to buy my first pair of glasses too a year ago (yeah yeah I'm old :rolleyes )

Heh, are they for reading or distance. If they're for distance, then there's nothing to be ashamed of. I've had mine since I was 13 or so, but I got contacts after a couple of years. I agree though, asian girls look very cute in glasses. :blush
May I love you forever?

#3220 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:54 AM

There was an explanation on the BBS about that awhile ago, also explaining what happened to ProjectHello lyrics site. I think I remember reading that all the information looked to be saved, and that they'd work to get it back up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users