• Please log in to reply
10781 replies to this topic

#3181 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:46 PM

Watched Ao No Honoo last night and i thought it was brilliant. If you haven't seen it then find it and do so! Aya isn't actually in the film for that long, but she has an interesting relationship with the main character (played by one of the arashi boys i think). It's quite an old film now, but the acting is very good (Aya included) and is a much better use of your time than watching Sukeban Deka in my opinion. For those that didn't know it's a much darker film aswell. I'm sure those of you who did see it already will agree with me
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

#3182 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:56 PM

WOW...!!!!!

THANKS...!!!!

Nice PICS....!!!!!

Love it.... :c16: :c16:

Btw....

can you re-upload the file to yousendit.com..???

because...i can't download the file....

Thanks again....:D

Haha, glad you like them. The links works and I'm sure of it, I tested it myself. It's a direct link to my school server so just give it another try or two.

Realy..???

But...when i click the link, appear Quick time player icon...what's that actually? :unsure :unsure

Try right clicking and "Save Target as.." That should work for you.

#3183 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:41 AM

Realy..???

But...when i click the link, appear Quick time player icon...what's that actually? :unsure :unsure

Try right clicking and "Save Target as.." That should work for you.

In order to disable quicktime and other applications from automatically catching links in Firefox.. just use these steps:
1.Go to Tools>Options... in the menu bar.
2. Then, in the Downloads tab, choose View & Edit Actions
3. Click on the filetype and click Change Action...
4. You can make it either open embedded in the firefox window with a plugin, an external program, or Save them on my computer
May I love you forever?

#3184 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:29 PM

[color=#3366FF]Hi, tern! Okay, who is this singing with Matsuura?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdjejs

Very interesting. Sounds like it was taken from a radio show?

Is it true that it's a rumor? Yes, that has been the word on the street and in the tabloids for a long time.
Is the rumor true? Who knows.
In the Japanese media machine, their respective companies would only make an announcement saying that they are together if it's so serious that they're about to get married. (Or sometimes, after they're already married.)
Otherwise, it's always business as usual: deny everything. "Dating? No.. I'm not with anyone.." blah blah blah.

Quite right. And that game is played in the biz all over the world really. Rumors sell papers :-) On the other hand. Performers most often have relationships with people from within (as they seldomly meet someone else. Lol), but these relationships often don't last very long though, mainly due to lack of time. And of course, especially in the case of idols these liaisons are almost paranoically covered up by the management XD

I was wondering if this was a "typical" concert of hers? And one last thing: did they do 2 different versions of Thanks! at the concert, one with Miki and one without? Seems really odd if that was the case.

They started with the acoustic stuff in the last tour, and her concerts have drastically quieted down due to the change in musical style. The older concerts were more "poppy". That cowboy hat was a riot (as was the old "thing" with all these colorful fur balls my cat threw up.....) The Miki duet was probably a one-time appearance. But fer sure I don't know. And that brass interlude was quite original too. I wish they would integrate more (less predictable) stuff like that

Anyone got any idea why Ayaya cries after the second song? I am totally lame at Japanese, so I could not understand one bit of what she was saying :blush

I think it was Aya referring to her having to canvel concerts after her jaw problems

May I ask a little Q?
What event and when the following video clip ?
I just heard Aya said she is 16yr-old in the video clip.
Seems it ware 4yr ago.
http://www.veoh.com/...231482523730113

I have that somewhere.....If I ever get around to organizing my stuff I will tell you :blush

And here's another little gift.... 1200+ miscellaneous pictures of aya:

:c16: :c16: :c16: :c16: :c16: :c16:

Post #200 dedicated to.... Ayaya!

That a boy :D

This is a clip which I really like and got me interested in Ayaya more. She's really good!

Yeah. One of the real highlights of Hello Pro Hour. Seems that this show isn't continued unfortunately. Does anyone know?

Watched Ao No Honoo last night and i thought it was brilliant. If you haven't seen it then find it and do so! Aya isn't actually in the film for that long, but she has an interesting relationship with the main character (played by one of the arashi boys i think). It's quite an old film now, but the acting is very good (Aya included) and is a much better use of your time than watching Sukeban Deka in my opinion. For those that didn't know it's a much darker film aswell. I'm sure those of you who did see it already will agree with me

Yes, she could definitely make a living as an actress which might come as idols and singers in Japan often don't make it past 30 unfortunately XD

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3185 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:47 PM

Time for some pics again:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3186 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:47 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3187 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:05 PM

*blood start to rush out through nose*
thanks Mattthecat i got blood all over my pc now XD
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3188 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

Yeah. One of the real highlights of Hello Pro Hour. Seems that this show isn't continued unfortunately. Does anyone know?

My guess is it's been discontinued as you just don't hear anyone talk about it anymore.
However the past episodes are now available on DVD.

#3189 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:42 AM

I dont like to ask for requests, but my friend is a really good singer and she plans to sing some of my favorite songs for me but I need the instrumentals. And I almost forgot Aya, but its a good thing I didnt. So if someone could please upload these singles (or atleast the instrumentals)

Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka
Teh last night
100 Kai no Kiss
Ne~e
Sougen no Hito
LOVE Namida Iro

AndI guess thats it... thanks.

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3190 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

I dont like to ask for requests, but my friend is a really good singer and she plans to sing some of my favorite songs for me but I need the instrumentals. And I almost forgot Aya, but its a good thing I didnt. So if someone could please upload these singles (or atleast the instrumentals)

Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka
Teh last night
100 Kai no Kiss
Ne~e
Sougen no Hito
LOVE Namida Iro

-sLaVe4MM

Do you prefer the songs with Aya's voice or the instrumental versions?

Ayaya3.jpg

#3191 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:42 AM

May I ask a little Q?
Seems it ware 4yr ago.

Found it :lol: It's from the NHK Kayou Charity Concert 2002-09-21.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1onlfx

Ayaya3.jpg

#3192 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:42 AM

This is a clip which I really like and got me interested in Ayaya more. She's really good!

Yeah. One of the real highlights of Hello Pro Hour. Seems that this show isn't continued unfortunately.

Yes, those two sound very nice together. I have the video and mp3 and will upload them soon.

Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka
Teh last night
100 Kai no Kiss
Ne~e
Sougen no Hito
LOVE Namida Iro

-sLaVe4MM

Do you prefer the songs with Aya's voice or the instrumental versions?

Somewhere, I have all of these songs in sung versions and as instrumentals. If you want, I also have instrumentals of "Tropical Koishiteru" and "Ki ga Tsukeba Anata". (one of her best songs instrumentally IMO)

May I ask a little Q?
Seems it ware 4yr ago.

Found it :blink: It's from the NHK Kayou Charity Concert 2002-09-21.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1onlfx

I had this file, but didn't know the show or date. Thanks for that, Matt! For some reason this sendspace file is causing a codec error on my computer. My version is 50mb and I'll upload that soon as well.

Just be sure to get the files I posted on the previous page because those will go when I put up this new stuff.
May I love you forever?

#3193 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:53 PM

I had this file, but didn't know the show or date. Thanks for that, Matt! For some reason this sendspace file is causing a codec error on my computer. My version is 50mb and I'll upload that soon as well.
Just be sure to get the files I posted on the previous page because those will go when I put up this new stuff.

Strange. The bigger version would be greatly appreciated.

In the meantime some more images:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3194 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:01 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Btw for those who didn't see it: I've posted the new Gogo no Kocha Commercial (plus two TV announcements for it) on the tracker.
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3195 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:18 PM

Wow! nice pictures, Matt! very inspiration!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3196 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:59 PM

http://img68.imagesh...yawa1309zn8.jpg
ahehaeha what they want with the finger O.o???? aehahehaea

man no word for the pics really amazing ayaya and miki, is from otome gocoro right?? want see this fast

Fumikoh: .... kkkkkkkkkkk really good haehahea... but dont make this with the 2 :\ dont continue that story ahehaheae
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#3197 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:08 PM

Instrumentals please :lol:

Forget about Ne~e its too hyper for her. The rest would be appreciated, and if anyone also has Hyaitch *oh sorry for crappy spelling* and Kanouseino Michi please :)
-sLaVe4MM

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#3198 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

Hyaitch

Gesundheit!

I guess you mean "Hyashinsu"?
Included as well. For "Kanouseino Michi" I have no instrumental version (don't know if there is one), I have taken the vocal performance.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ahhn07

And Fumiko, brilliant as usual :lol:

Ayaya3.jpg

#3199 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:30 PM

Thanks for everything Matt! and I meant "Hyacinth" :lol:

Hmmm, I'll PM you with the songs that she chooses (if she does do an Ayaya one). She doesnt like to show her voice. in fact, me and her other best friend (and maybe her sister...) are the only ones that have heard it. But since you provided it for me, I MIGHT, if she did, show you privatively.

-sLaVe4MM

#3200 Hiatuslacuna

Hiatuslacuna

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for everything Matt! and I meant "Hyacinth" :lol:

Hmmm, I'll PM you with the songs that she chooses (if she does do an Ayaya one). She doesnt like to show her voice. in fact, me and her other best friend (and maybe her sister...) are the only ones that have heard it. But since you provided it for me, I MIGHT, if she did, show you privatively.

Oh ho ho... Really now... Get a room! XD ... Er.. I'll go back to lurking now... Yes, don't mind me...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users