#3021 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

But let's get back on topic:
Posted Image

why can't my teacher give us a picture like that when he sais "back to the topic" or something XD :c16: XD?

#3022 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

yay back on topic XD anyone got any video's to upload? :huh
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#3023 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:24 AM

yay back on topic XD anyone got any video's to upload? :huh

How about this little one?
Posted Image
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0atx4z

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3024 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:31 AM

but I hate to see a discussion and not join in XD( I love an argument :c33:)
so I was talking about which side I should be speaking for....

Really, I see nothing wrong with the Matsuura thread and there's no way I can believe there can be other users actually abandonning any thread because of "low level conversation" (WTF???).

This is a thread just like all the others; the conversation level here is not higher, nor lower than the conversation level of all the other threads and the "quality comments" and "non-quality comments" are just as divided.

I'm not picking a side, of course! I'll keep posting like I always have and read other people's posts with the same interest, regardless of how "deep" their opinions are. Like FumikoH wrote about a month ago, this is a fun forum! Some users define "fun" by posting whatever they feel like without much thought, while others want to think a bit further. I'm totally OK with both approaches. So, to quote some more FumikoH, "Let's fun!" no matter how each one of us defines "fun". XD
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#3025 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:36 AM

but I hate to see a discussion and not join in XD( I love an argument :c33:)
so I was talking about which side I should be speaking for....

Really, I see nothing wrong with the Matsuura thread and there's no way I can believe there can be other users actually abandonning any thread because of "low level conversation" (WTF???).

I've "abandond" two threads caus the "conversation level" is just plain stupid....
( of cours I'll keep to myself which ones :c33:)

but still I agree XD
"Let's fun" :)

#3026 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:42 AM

Well I've got nothing against low or high level of conversation as long as we HAVE a conversation instead of just woofs and etc XD

#3027 Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Za Hitokiri~Gunshin

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2698 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

I think the woofs are part of the low conversation thingy...

#3028 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:53 AM

I think the woofs are part of the low conversation thingy...

No no that's BARKING
lol
Well we should be done with this already anyway

#3029 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:11 PM

...Can you spell hypocracy? XD

Excuse me, yes I can! "hypocrisy" "a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess" -- remember: I have no native language, Dictionary is my life! LOL!

Anyway I am very shocked! if Matsuura smokes! Is this true? This is something terrible for singer! This will ruin her voice in time!

P.S. to Gunshin: Congratulations! Let's fun! is great philosophy for life!

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#3030 Gaijin21

Gaijin21

2nd gen member

• Banned
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:32 PM

This is a thread just like all the others; the conversation level here is not higher, nor lower than the conversation level of all the other threads and the "quality comments" and "non-quality comments" are just as divided.
I always have and read other people's posts with the same interest, regardless of how "deep" their opinions are. Some users define "fun" by posting whatever they feel like without much thought, while others want to think a bit further.

I totaly agree with Alienpyon, there are so many different people on this foum, and of corse they post in different style. I think it's stupid to leave becouse of that. Some people here dont speak that good english, to be able to express they'r thoughts and feeling better.
The keyword is tolerance u need this if u wanna communicate with others. If they dont have it then it's just good that they are gone....

#3031 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

Anyway I am very shocked! if Matsuura smokes! Is this true? This is something terrible for singer! This will ruin her voice in time!

Basically all rumors. I hope she won't because it's a f......g hard habit to break (though I have no problem with quitting - I do it every day :-)

Oh, and it reminds me of a quote from opera singer Placido Domingo when he was asked about his smoking which he did from time to time: "Oh, the only thing that ruins the voice is singing..." XD

One last thing about that "quality discussion" thing:
I have no intention whatsoever of building up a front. I'm not creating any "side" anyone can align with.
If someone wants to start an intelligent conversation here all the better. i will gladly join in (if I have something to contribute).
BUT I am not going to torture my lonely braincell to force a deep thought on a topic that doesn't exactly lend itself to one. At the same time I will not be feel bad about having fun in this thread either.
For the life of me I don't know why both ways can't be here simultaneously. Gaijin21's last sentence sums it up best.
Such is life: Diverse and colorful :c16:

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#3032 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

My opinion: there are many forums like this around the world, populated by people from every country. Peace Of World will begin by this. Honto desho! and it will continue when individuals chat each other and send message to each other and have fun together through cyber mind. This is my opinion. If you would like to know statistic? there are 193 countries in the world now, this does not include Taiwan or independent Palestine state which does not yet exist but soon. Only 23 countries active in fighting currently, this is smaller percentage than past years. I believe human race is evolve to better spirit, and all mass media is helping this! especially internet with allows direct communication person to person everywhere! [Of course agriculture technology supports better food production, fewer people are starve! this is also extremely important to reduce fighting.]

I have heard many astronauts' speech, okay? and met some of them, and they all say same: when seen from space, Earth does not show any national borders, they love this view.

So you wonder: What this girl Fumiko is talking about? Does Matsuura care about such things? I think if Matsuura will know about such as this forum, she will be very happy that people are trying to communicate each other around the world!

Posted Image Posted Image

P.S. Thanks, Matt! I hope she will not smoke! My uncle smoked until three years ago, then he became quit because frightening health incident! and he is very happy now because he quit and also much healthier! However I know smoke is more popular in Japan than in California, and when I travel to Texas for work I am always surprised because so many people smoke.

#3033 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:03 PM

Some very lovely thoughts, Fumiko. Thank you XD

I think if Matsuura will know about such as this forum, she will be very happy that people are trying to communicate each other around the world!

Again nicely put. Oh, and I noticed that you found your tagline XD

And yes, not smoking does indeed feel better. I remember that from the three years I didn't. Lol

Ayaya3.jpg

#3034 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

Some dreamy/thoughtful Ayas
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
and a playful one
Posted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3035 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

Some dreamy/thoughtful Ayas
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
and a playful one
Posted Image

Take a look at these:

http://ayaya.free.fr...-Photobooks.htm

I really doubt that there's even any possibility that she smokes. With her anti-drug campaign she obviously wants to be a good health model to the children of Japan and would never do such a thing.
May I love you forever?

#3036 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:00 PM

http://ayaya.free.fr/ One of the best Ayaya sites there is :-)

Have to be a bit skeptical about your conclusion though. The roles idols present to the public are not necessarily what they are in person. Never forget that the entertainment business is one big illusion machine. What goes on behind the scenes we will (in most cases at least - see Aibon) not be told - and probably for the better. Lol
Though I do hope that she doesn't start that habit - would hate to hear her cough in the morning :-(

But on a lighter note: Here's out lovely singing Dearest and Sankaku Kankei (with Inaba, Otani, Shibata) on the late show at Nagoya today:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pu77qo

Ayaya3.jpg

#3037 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

The new weekly review: http://www.angelfire...aya1/review.htm

Ayaya3.jpg

#3038 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:05 AM

Thanks to Matt, H!O historian! so nice!

#3039 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:30 AM

Thanks to Matt, H!O historian! so nice!

Thank you Fumiko :c16: I wish I had the time to do it better, but once I have more free time I will think of something. This has a lot of room for improvements.
For those in a coma the last few hours:
SASSHI HAS UPLOADED THE FALL CONCERT TOUR DVD !!!!!!! :w00t!:

In the meantime some more HP pics:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayaya3.jpg

#3040 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:13 PM

Great great summary once again matt. Sadly, a lot of the pic links didn't work (maybe too many people used up your bandwidth for images... I guess that's a good thing!)

Guys (and girl?)... there are no sides or battles to this thread. There is Aya, there is no darkness.
May I love you forever?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users